• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has begun. Go shout from the rooftops about your favorite runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

An Imp's Nuz-related Fanart

Thread Description
A place for all my nuzlocke related fanart!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
For awhile now I've been wanting to push myself to do more fanart for the nuzlocke stories I love- so why not make it a new years project? So every friday (save the last friday of the month) I'm gonna aim to upload a piece of nuzlocke fanart! This blog here is to keep it all in one place on the forums~!

Last edited:

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jet's Black Nuzlocke
fanart_friday__jbn_by_tailsimp_dexq36y-fullview.jpg

First up is this piece for Jet's Black Nuzlocke by @Zero Not only is this comic a big favorite of mine, Zero herself has also helped me a lot as an artist over the years. From redlining my work, to tips on how to pull off effects, to helping me understand artistic concepts, Zero has helped me with it all and more, and I def would have improved this much without her! So naturally, she's the first one I wanted to do fanart for! Thank you so much for everything Zero~

If you somehow haven't already, check out JBN here: LINK

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
OwO first! Thanks so much for the fan art! I love how happy Jet looks, and sir Francis is adorable with those giant eyes~ Love how you drew his tusks and jet's floofy bangs poofing out of her hat! It looks amazing, thanks for the shout out tails!

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Across The Divide
fanart_friday__across_the_divide_by_tailsimp_dey3j9o-fullview.jpg

Yall I love this comic so much. Nutmeg and Flash are so good together and I love seeing them interact and grow together and I'm so excited to see them progress on their journey. On top of that, @pkmnMasterWheeler is one of my closest friends being around someone so positive and hardworking on her own multiple comics just makes me want work harder on mine! Thank you so much for sticking by me through so much Lyra- and also thank you for giving me so many good children to draw~!💖

If you haven't read about these good children, then check out Across the Divide here: Link

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry

Week 3: Folded
fanart_friday__folded_by_tailsimp_deykhd4-fullview.jpg

For week 3 I knew I had to go with fanart for the run that literally made me want to start a nuzlocke comic in the first place. Folded by @Emilianite has such a unique feel to it- soft and comforting and nostalgic with just the right amount of tension to keep you worried about the characters in true nuzlocke fashion. I adore every single character in this locke, and I adore this comic's interpretation of Silver so much that it's still my favorite to this day. (Also, don't listen to what anyone says, I'M his number 1 fan thank you very much!) This nuzlocke has been completed for awhile now, so you can read it with none of those pesky wait-times- and I honestly cannot recommend it enough.

If you wanna read this run, you can find it here:
https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/finished-folded-a-heartgold-nuzcomic.15480/

Users who are viewing this thread