• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Among Usfia

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Vote: Eevee

Was hoping the dreamer could make this easy on us but shrug

redninjapuffle

The Nuzlocke Kid with stories
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Dreamer isn't dead either,
Sucks
Anyway yeah, with only one imposter left we can get a little risky, and I am willing to sacrifice myself if needed, for I am nothing but a meatshield

Vote: Eevee

Norhian Samur

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ejected: Eevee - Green - Impostor
0 Impostors remain

Winners:
Hobohunter - Yellow
Calender - Cyan
Solaris - Blue
Cirr - Purple
RedninjaPuffle - Villager (Lime)
Fractale - Villager
Aureum - Villager
VGBM - Villager
Rueblie - Villager (Indigo)
Greenchu - Villager
AnOddEncounter - Villager

Game Spreadsheet.

So I want to apologize once again to mafia for fucking them over with the "dreams can pick dead people on the night they died". That hurt them a lot and I apologize for ruling it that way. I also want to apologize for not being clear on how roles work and going back on claims I made about how they worked, I probably should've written a more clear initial post but eh, live and learn.

There was some interesting stuff that happened this game, I think the maf comp was one of the more interesting ones and if it wasn't for Cirr they would've been able to completely stifle town's investigations. Maf got rather unlucky with dreamer in general.

redninjapuffle

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Lets GOOOOOOOO

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
I had a lot of fun in this game, honestly! Being a mafia member trying to infiltrate village was a new experience, and I wouldn’t have done it if my fellow maf members hadn’t encouraged it. Overall, I enjoyed the game despite the accidental bias towards village

redninjapuffle

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
GGs, my first mafia game here, pretty good

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
very very nice

glad to have won just by sitting around and having the other PRs fight it out

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Well, we won! Thanks for the game and all. Dreamer definitely carried us there, and honestly Mafia didn’t do a bad job considering the circumstances. Good that I’m starting to get into the groove of things a bit.

greenchu

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Yeah this was fun, but I do feel like mafia probably got the unluckiest roles for them out of the 7. Combine that with the circumstances of the dreams and it was kind of game over. Even if we mislynched and got the 50/50 wrong we probably still win handily. The fake cop PM to me is one of my favorite mafia plays here in a long time (although I think my hidden message in response was neat and noteworthy as well), and the ensuing debate that happened with Plusle because of it all was also fun (though it was a bit exhausting). I think more games where the role list is hidden/unknown could lead to more fun plays and moments like this. My one disappointment is activity, with a few people doing most of the talking it felt like an echo chamber at times especially since the dreams meant narrowing down targets to only a few people.

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
Tough game hahahaha, definitely occupied a lot of my time when I realized how much I screwed up, but at least the outcomes were interesting! I really wonder how D1 would've gone if I had just waited it out and a more sane claim process/discussion process happened?

I also legit considered giving a vest to Calendar because of the last game where maf said they killed him to make me look sus (as a payback for star wars maf). Didn't think they'd do that twice!

It's honestly shocking just how much luck was involved in this game, and maybe that speaks to how interesting the set-up is that a slightly different layout on N1/D1 could lead to wildly different games. The hidden role list had some sudoku-like deductive challenges which was great.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
man that was a stressful game on my end. The first phase Sol kept refusing to reveal my first dream and I was like "...why would you refuse?" Of course Egge being cop it made a lot more sense. But it was starting to get into my head that Sol was actually maf and doing big brained plays the whole time.

Mafia you got super unlucky and that sucks. But you played incredibly well. Egge I really liked your infiltration. I honestly thought the cop was legit after your DM to Kesha. Plusle, your back and forth with Kesha was super intense (I'm just sorry you were doing that with all your personal stuff going on) and as I said, I could have seen either you or Kesha be legit. Eevee you did a fantastic job keeping me at bay. I certainly wouldn't have thought of voting for you if you had posted more shit. That said by the end since you gave up so quickly I figured you actually were village. Still though, you played well too and I'm curious when you figured out I was dreamer.

GGs everyone! This was a super fun game and it came at a perfect time for me.

AnOddEncounter

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Sun Hating Pokemon. Many AnOddEncounters have become addicted to nuzlocking and see playing pokemon normally as a sin to their culture.
GG. My First Mafia experience and it was one I'll remember.

It was a great time playing with you all.

fractale

The Fan Favorute
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
this master of winged beasts knows almost everything about flying type pokemons that is known by the man. His rage is dangerous to others around him
holy frick a good game

we did a really good calls thanks to dreamer and almost never missed a nigth for voting imposters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)