• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Among Usfia... 2!

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hm, looks like a standstill. Everyone heads to bed uneasily...

Nobody was ejected (Skipped).

Night 3 begins now (er, an hour and some ago) and will end at 9pm EST tomorrow.

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah crud there's ANOTHER body! We gotta do something!

Dead: Sweating Calendar (villager)

Day 3 begins! It'll end in 48 hours, good luck!

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
Alright so small IQ play is lynch plusle here. Calender had been going along with the plan to lynch 'em last round, and now calender's dead. That, combined with the little info we have this game and the fact that plusle has been on our "perhaps lynch" lists for a bit gives us reasons to go through with it.

I say small IQ because anyone, including the mafia members, could have thought of this, giving them a perfect scapegoat.

Kirbs comes across as a player who has no clue what they're doing here, so he'd be the perfect villager to leave alive.
As for me, "im village i swear"

Once again, my gut is sus of 0 anon, but the surface signs point to Plusle.

VGBM

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Well, this is it, do or die. We've got one shot and two lynches, and based on the events of yesterday, it looks like it's down to either Plusle or Anon. Hell, for all we know it could be both of them.

If Plusle isn't one of them, then what Hydro said makes sense, but if it is Plusle, who else could they have killed? Calendar has been the most vocal and active villager of all of us. If left alive, they probably would've led the lynch on them or Anon anyway.

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
Big IQ play is not lynching and getting along

I said it before, I’ll say it again, I believe in respecting wishes of the deceased so I’ll just put this out right here and now.

Vote: pluslefan

KirbySSU

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
also @solaris127h you forgot to list calendar as dead in the first post, that might help when looking at who’s left

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Ideally we should hear from everyone before deciding a target, would ping plusle here but I don't remember their timezone and it's past midnight for me.
also unfortunate none of the PRs have made an impact so far, right now in lylo they're basically all glorified claims but they could help us choose a course of action if necessary

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
well none of the prs have made an impact because they literally couldn't. I'm the last pr and I'm yellow the bulletproof I've known the whole time that we've had a strongman and hooker as mafia and was hoping to bait the mafia into attacking me at night so I could at least put that out there. Unfortunately, panda put me on the chopping block day 1 for little reason and it seems like it's stuck throughout the whole game. I thought about offering myself up as a lynch target early on, but we didn't have a reason to claim and my vest doesn't block lynches so if you decide to lynch me it'll work but we'll lose so I'm going to hit it with that don't lynch me thing.

I probably should've admitted it end of day phase yesterday as a bait since Calendar was inno but for some reason I psyched myself out of reading them as hard village when they were so I held back. Hydroclorinate's last post gives me some really nice and strong villager vibes (not only is it a post of substance it's also good and well thought out substance with the very limited info at our disposal) so I'm changing my stance on them pretty fast and loosely. Kirby's been repeating the same sentiment for the last two day phases and Floatzel had less information to work with than we do now. I've been loosely suspicious of 0 Anon for a while now so that's probably where my vote will fall by the end of the day phase, but I've some growing suspicions VGBM and Kirby.

Feel free to claim not yellow if you like. Or feel free to counterclaim yellow and give us a much easier lynching day.

I'm otherwise going to throw my vote down on @0 Anonymous

Vote: 0 anon

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Okay it's been almost 24 hours and there have been no responses this IS NOT the phase to fully inactive @VGBM @KirbySSU @Hydrochlorinate @0 Anonymous

I don't care if you're just going to jump in to vote for me but for the love of god please do SOMETHING. Someone should have something to say about what I last posted. Kirby is the only other player with a vote and waiting until the last minute to decide on a lynch is not the play for a make-or-break lynch

KirbySSU

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Grr why ping

I dunno man, it honestly seems very convenient that you decided now is the perfect time to reveal yourself as the bulletproof villager. Unless everyone else denies being a special villager role (which I am not) my votes stays firm.

VGBM

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Oh yeah, time got away from me today, my bad. Tabletops tend to suck the energy out of me (and I have another tomorrow).

Now I know for sure Plusle's maf, cause I'm the nurse. This might not be the ideal time to claim, but that doesn't matter if we lynch the wrong person and lose.

N1 I protected Floatzel, no real reasoning behind that besides thinking they were a likely first target.
Cirr's death and reveal meant there's a tracker in the game, and made me think twice about using my action to risk getting found by maf unless I was confident in who maf would target, so I wound up laying low N2.
N3 I was actually certain Calendar would be a likely target so I defended them and… I guess I was right. At least the strongman is powerless now.

It's up to the rest of you whether you believe me or not, but my vote is pretty obvious. VOTE: Plusle

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
Time to hop on this lynch train.

Vote: Plusle.

KirbySSU

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Haha train go cho choo

Unless 0 anon has anything against this or plusle gives an incredibly well structured case as to why he isn’t a mafia member, I think plusle is our best bet.

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Oh a counter-claim? How nice!

Vote: VGBM

Grr why ping

I dunno man, it honestly seems very convenient that you decided now is the perfect time to reveal yourself as the bulletproof villager. Unless everyone else denies being a special villager role (which I am not) my votes stays firm.
As the bulletproof why wouldn't I wait until the last moment to reveal myself? With the strongman in play and with vests not blocking lynches, once I reveal myself I die instantly which isn't helpful at all! Since not dying is my only power, wouldn't I want to to try to make sure that if I'm killed it would be at night when mafia doesn't know?
Oh yeah, time got away from me today, my bad. Tabletops tend to suck the energy out of me (and I have another tomorrow).

Now I know for sure Plusle's maf, cause I'm the nurse. This might not be the ideal time to claim, but that doesn't matter if we lynch the wrong person and lose.

N1 I protected Floatzel, no real reasoning behind that besides thinking they were a likely first target.
Cirr's death and reveal meant there's a tracker in the game, and made me think twice about using my action to risk getting found by maf unless I was confident in who maf would target, so I wound up laying low N2.
N3 I was actually certain Calendar would be a likely target so I defended them and… I guess I was right. At least the strongman is powerless now.

It's up to the rest of you whether you believe me or not, but my vote is pretty obvious. VOTE: Plusle
Also it's pretty convenient that mafia would chose to use the strongman the one night you pick the right person to protect. It's even stranger to me when you consider that mafia has no reason to use the strongman that night. We're at MYLO, which means if nobody dies overnight they don't lose anything because village is more likely to do nothing but discuss (which given our track record probably wouldn't have amounted to much, given we barely have a page of posts per day), wanting to wait until we have the best odds at finding a lynch so them deciding to go whole hog when they'd want to eliminate the nurse??? doesn't sound right to me at all.

@Hydrochlorinate @KirbySSU I implore you to look at VGBM's story again, it's very sus.

Also @0 Anonymous get your but in here and do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KirbySSU

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Oh now we throwing out sus statements it's a real game of mafia

Sorry plusle, I frankly kinda don't trust you and I feel bad for Floatzel.

(Also it's butt but yeah @0 Anonymous this is kinda important so pls show up)

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
man this feels like the cornered sequence in an ace attorney case
apologies @pluslefan , @0 Anonymous is... currently indisposed. It is interesting how desperate you seem to get them to take action. Almost as if you too were... partners of some sort.

indeed. very interesting.

(no really 0 anon post something its near the end of the day. you know if plusle turns out to be maf this makes you even more sus right?)

KirbySSU

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Almost as if you too were... partners of some sort.
Ohhhhhhh shit

Yeah I've got no doubt that plusle is sus as hell tbh, you better put up a real good case or else my vote stays bruh

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
If 1 villager doesn't participate in a lylo situation then mafia will win because village does not have the vote power to keep mafia from tying the vote against a mafia. (with 1 inactive villager, village does not have enough votes to reach majority [2/5 instead of the 3/5] and lynch anyone unless the mafia wants them to vote for them)

Also I've already made my case against vgbm, but neither of you are acknowledging it just pointing out how desperate I am to get 0 anon to post, which I do not follow why you find that suspicious like at all? If I was particularly desperate for my mafia partner to participate I would just blast the private dms we would share and not put that shit in public???????? Like, I don't get why that's suspicious

VGBM

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Oh yeah, this is a real mafia game now.

Also it's pretty convenient that mafia would chose to use the strongman the one night you pick the right person to protect. It's even stranger to me when you consider that mafia has no reason to use the strongman that night. We're at MYLO, which means if nobody dies overnight they don't lose anything because village is more likely to do nothing but discuss (which given our track record probably wouldn't have amounted to much, given we barely have a page of posts per day), wanting to wait until we have the best odds at finding a lynch so them deciding to go whole hog when they'd want to eliminate the nurse??? doesn't sound right to me at all.
What do you mean convenient? The whole point of the mafia having a strongman is to use it to bypass protection. I can't read the strongman's mind, so I can't say why they chose that particular night to use their power, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because mafia was as sure Nurse would protect Calendar as I was sure Mafia would kill them. I could also say it's convenient for you to claim the role that has no night actions and thus requires no explanation.

Even if we take down Plusle today, we'll still need to find the other mafia for tomorrow's lynch, and I think Hydro is onto something with it being Anon. Let's say it is both of them, Plusle and Anon were the two most suspicious players at this point and had to do something to avoid a double lynch, so Plusle made a bold move to save both of them and claimed Bp hoping to cast suspicion on the inevitable cc. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't cc'd then? Would they have voted their own teammate out? Well, then if Anon flipped maf everyone would've trusted Plusle the next day.

We have a few more days to think about this obviously, but atm I think Anon's silence so far is deafening. What could they say in this situation after all?

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Why would mafia, knowing they are contesting with a nurse, use their strongman power at mylo instead of at lylo? Mafia cannot win if they successfully kill at mylo, but they can if they successfully kill at lylo which they might need to do if the nurse is still alive at lylo, which you are! It would make much more sense for them to be looking for the nurse who could actively thwart their plans by picking the right player on the right night rather than killing the least suspicious people night after night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)