• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Thread Description
Ask Me Anything, Xenforo Edition

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Do you have any pets?

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Favorite and least favorite Pokémon and why?

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
What sort of hacking have you done?
I have a couple of generation 1 and 2 rom hacks, which you can find in my signature, and I have a Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart romhack as well.

Favorite hack done by someone else?
that sure is a question. Hmm, I'd have to say Fire Red Rocket edition's my favorite, due to its take on the Kanto Storyline.

What is the story behind your pfp...?
My picture comes from a fanfiction of a relatively obscure Japanese vertical scrolling shooting game called Touhou. The hammer part is a reference to a session of a homebrew ttrpg where I played as folk legend John Henry.

Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a single German Shepard. She's fluffy.

Favorite and least favorite Pokémon and why?
My least favorite Pokémon is Semisear. Gen 5 was very hit or miss with its designs. Semisear is a miss. I hate its looks, I hate its terrible moveset, I hate how its the only fire type until darumaka or larvesta. The bootleg starter trio thing it has going on is pretty cool, I guess, but everything else about semisear is more garbage than garbodor.

My favorite Pokémon is Porygon2. Its tanky, has a design that's pleasant to look at, has a cool concept through its evolution line. I like it more than Porygon Z because I tend to like bulky Pokémon.

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Hello, I have returned! AMA!

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
Which unused type combo would you like to see the most in Pokémon, and how do you think it could be done?

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Favorite nuzlocke series? (Runs that have same protag through different regions)

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Favorite and least favorite Pokémon region and why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)