Add or Remove Your Roles Here!

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
want a new role and a shiny new name color? Don't want your current one? Here's the place to pick up or return it.
Hello there! This is a thread for users who want to change their roles here on the forum - we have a number of roles that are changed at user request, and we may end up adding more as time goes on! Below is a list of roles currently on the forum, their purpose, and requirements, if any, for you to earn the role. There are also images of the badges associated with each role, which the forum will reward automatically within a couple of hours of receiving your role. If you want the role and you've met the requirements, just leave a message here or PM one of the administrators and we'll get to it as soon as we see.

artist.png
Artists
are users who make art and art-related content on the forums, especially comics. All you need to do to become an artist is provide art you've created.​
hacker.png
Hackers
are users who specialize in editing Pokemon games and such. To get this role, you just need to provide proof that you have done... the hacking thing.​
screenshotter.png
Screenshotters
are users who make screenshot runs. Just present a screenshot run of yours to get this role.​
writer.png
Writers
are users who enjoy writing as a medium. All you have to do is present some creative writing to earn this role.​
streamer.png
Streamers
are users who use streaming as a medium. Give us your stream link to get this role. Also, you can link your stream here.
godfather.png
Godfathers
are users who play mafia games.​

If we add a new role to this thread, we'll make a new announcement thread letting you know, so don't worry about watching this thread too close if you're satisfied with your roles at the moment.

You may have as many of these roles as you would like, and can switch between your role colors in your account details page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivace

Designated Meganium Defender
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him / They/Them
Dex Entry This pokémon had a crippling addiction to the hokey pokey, but with the right support, they turned themself around
Pronouns
He/Him / They/Them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Brave
Not sure if this is the right place, but can I get the ♥ and ♣ suits? I earned them back in the old forum and it'd be great to display them again now that I can!

Harrie

I make things pretty :)
Badges
Pronouns
She/her & they/them
Dex Entry Talk softly and slowly so you don't scare this gentle creature.
Pronouns
She/her & they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Timid
Not sure if this is the right place, but can I get the ♥ and ♣ suits? I earned them back in the old forum and it'd be great to display them again now that I can!
hop into this thread for that!

Inky Rootz

No thoughts only flowers.
Badges
Pronouns
They/them
Dex Entry This nuzlocker has a knack for randomizer, specially Type-Swaps. They also have a knack for biting.
Pronouns
They/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 21, 2022
Nature
Gentle
Hello, may i get Writer and Artist roles please ?
Here is my Run.
Thanks in advance !

Reactions: Bug

Scarvi

“Scott, if your life had a face, I’d punch it.”
Badges
Pronouns
She/Them
Dex Entry This Pokémon mostly wants to be left alone sometimes, but is surprisingly more active online. They were discovered in the Alola region.
Pronouns
She/Them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 24, 2022
Nature
Impish

Champ Siggi

Currently owns a marshtomp named "Champ"
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Very mysterious.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Wait I'm currently in my first screenshot run which the link to is in my signature and I am also in my first Mafia game: Scarlet/Violet Mafia. Can I get roles?

theCape

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Calm
I am now a writer! The banner in my sig leads to my written run.

RoseQuartz_18

Head Cheerleader, Homecoming Queen, PT Model
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Dex Entry A highly emotional young author with a love for cute things and talking about her stories, which oft contain equal parts media references and drama.
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2022
Nature
Naive
Could I trouble you to have the "Writer" role, please? My storylocke is linked in my sig.

Martinita

Celadon Gym Lass
Badges
Pronouns
She/her, they/them
Dex Entry A gentle forest-dwelling creature, this Pokémon will nevertheless spit highly toxic acid when angered.
Pronouns
She/her, they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 22, 2023
Nature
Gentle
Same here: I would like to be a writer, and my story is in my signature as well.

Fishwhiskerz

does a gay little run that pisses you off
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
he/they
Dex Entry the beast is silly in nature
Pronouns
he/they
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Now that we can pick which role colors our username, could I have the screenshotter role? Since it's all I seem to do these days... Someday I'll become a triple threat

harleywood

pfp by @S0LSURFING on twitter!
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Harleywoods are often found lingering around gaming consoles, often hoping to start their own saves on people's games.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 5, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Could I get the writer role? My story is linked in my signature <3

Sweet and Sour Spinda

Sometimes Sweet, sometimes Sour, always Spinda
Pronouns
They/Them/Her
Dex Entry In case you couldn’t guess, they like Spindas
Pronouns
They/Them/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 31, 2023
Nature
Naive
Don’t like this grey colour I’d like to request the writer role, methinks my run will suffice?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread