• The Writer's Locke will be on hiatus from now until August 2nd. Read more about it here. Thanks for sticking by us. Looking forward to seeing you all again when we're back!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Add or Remove Your Roles Here!

Thread Description
want a new role and a shiny new name color? Don't want your current one? Here's the place to pick up or return it.

ashtrayscomics

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2021
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Please could I have the artist role? I have some drawings from my comic here :-)

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
yo can i yeet my writer role

ima

Finding Balance
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 30, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost, Psychic
Hello! May I have the artist role, please?

Wastelander Nick

*banjo music ambience*
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 29, 2020
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Ground
Pokédex Entry
It is found roaming the deserts, usually on a back of a Mudsdale. It loves gathering relics of the past.

Hinata

I am in a perpetual state of AHHHHHHHH
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 1, 2021
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! Could I have the writer role please? ;-;

bumblebee

Kanto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon flits from new idea to new idea, never able to settle down.
Could I please have the writer role? My run is over here. Thank you!! (:

Fool

I’m too tired for this.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Don’t talk to me about BW2, ever. I don’t want to talk about it with you.

Hallow

hec
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 18, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cute
Pokédex Entry
this pokémon is gay
hi! i guess i will ask for the funny purple screenshotter name, run should be here-ish ⬇ edit: apparently my signature is aligned left and now i just look silly don't i

Rosyfox2002

Derp
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon hoards blankets and hides in large piles of them for warmth. If you listen carefully, you can hear it yelling at its own content.
Hello there! This is a thread for users who want to change their roles here on the forum - we have a number of roles that are changed at user request, and we may end up adding more as time goes on! Below is a list of roles currently on the forum, their purpose, and requirements, if any, for you to earn the role. If you want the role and you've met the requirements, just leave a message here or PM one of the administrators and we'll get to it as soon as we see.

• Artists are users who make art and art-related content on the forums, especially comics. All you need to do to become

• an artist is provide art you've created.
  • Hackers are users who specialize in editing Pokemon games and such. To get this role, you just need to provide proof that you have done... the hacking thing.
  • Screenshotters are users who make screenshot runs. Just present a screenshot run of yours to get this role.
  • Writers are users who enjoy writing as a medium. All you have to do is present some creative writing to earn this role.
If we add a new role to this thread, we'll make a new announcement thread letting you know, so don't worry about watching this thread too close if you're satisfied with your roles at the moment.

pssst can I have the artist role ?👉🏻👈🏻

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake

Captain Demozan

Perseverant quitter
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 20, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
He/They/Zan
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
A Zangoose-Slurpuff hybrid with an intense love for Puyo Puyo. He has a heavy dislike for himself, and is quick to deny compliments.
Haven't started my comic yet, so for now, I'll just pick up a screenshot role. Thank you!

RisingMew

Currently yelling about Sw/Sh
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A calm and nocturnal creature with a fondness for reading.
Heyyo! I'd love to get the artist and writer roles :D I have a written run here, and its banner was drawn by me!

YunUroko

Beware the Saltmander
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 19, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She
Pokémon Type
Fire, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Saltmander are known for their berserk fighting style. They do well in the heat, and produce huge quantities of salt when bothered by something.
Hello!
I'd like to have the writer role, please :) I've started posting a new story, Synergy

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:

Moon

Kanto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
hi could i take the writer role please I have written things

Arawanhe

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 4, 2021
Would this qualify for a Writer role?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)