• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Add or Remove Your Roles Here!

Thread Description
want a new role and a shiny new name color? Don't want your current one? Here's the place to pick up or return it.

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. It spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bothers him
Could I get the writer role?
Got a written run here

gettingehedofmyself

I have waaaay too many strawberries
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 20, 2020
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon spends entirely too much time tending to plants. It likes to take care of other pokemon but often forgets it has actual responsibilities.
Could I get the writer role please? My written nuzlocke is here

I also have an ao3 here

And I do original pieces, but that's harder to link lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)