• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Across the Divide

Thread Description
Updates every Wednesday and Saturday!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
WAHHHH BABY GIRL!
But damn! Seeign that normal type predjudices up in here;~; Poor gal.
but Flash is right! She doesn't need any fancy powers, super fang + hyperfang can decimate and shouldn't be trifled with. Plus shes plenty strong even with out them!

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
WAHHHHH BABY.... BABY GIIRL.....
that panel of her looking up with tears at Flash just causes me so much pain HHHHHH I JUST WANT TO PROTECT THIS GIRL FROM ALL HARM-
But a normal type prejudice in this world is an interesting tidbit, and Flash trying to cheer her up is so sweet! I'm excited to see where this character development goes but if you make my baby cry again- 🔪

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
You don't need special powers Nutmeg, they don't deserve your greatness.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WAHHHH BABY GIRL!
But damn! Seeign that normal type predjudices up in here;~; Poor gal.
but Flash is right! She doesn't need any fancy powers, super fang + hyperfang can decimate and shouldn't be trifled with. Plus shes plenty strong even with out them!
How dare they be mean to her!~ Also she actually already knows Hyper Fang~ (That was supposed to be what she used on the Butterfree at the end of the fight.
WAHHHHH BABY.... BABY GIIRL.....
that panel of her looking up with tears at Flash just causes me so much pain HHHHHH I JUST WANT TO PROTECT THIS GIRL FROM ALL HARM-
But a normal type prejudice in this world is an interesting tidbit, and Flash trying to cheer her up is so sweet! I'm excited to see where this character development goes but if you make my baby cry again- 🔪
Mood! She just needs so much protection!~ And all the hugs!~ And me? Make Nutmeg cry again? Never~
You don't need special powers Nutmeg, they don't deserve your greatness.
Exactly~ She's already super cool and strong the way she is~

Flash is an incredibly wholesome boy and I love him. U tell her! Nutmeg deserves the world!~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
I want to see Nutmeg learn Iron Tail.

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
I love these two, they are truly the best.
Everything's possible, as long as you believe in yourself!!!
Go and be the very best you two, like no one ever was!!!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
WAAAAAH! THESE BABIES! Ill kill for them ;~;
Glad this ended on a positive note and Nutmeg going to kick so much tail! Including her own to prove that she is just as good as any other pokemon!

I assumed she had one of them by now, i meant like, even if she didn't have them she'd kick ass, but she does have them and still kicking ass ;3

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
So I caught up after a long break and got to read through that whole bug fight in one swoop and I gotta say, even if these normal type attacks aren't as flashy (ehe) as elemental moves, they have some BEEF behind them. Local tiny rat destroys old growth forest and the crust of the earth, all with the force of her own tiny rat legs and body.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
These two are just.... so wholesome. I love that already they're becoming good friends and looking out for each other and supporting each other just, gahh they're too precious!!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
I want to see Nutmeg learn Iron Tail.
Maybe some day~
I love these two, they are truly the best.
Everything's possible, as long as you believe in yourself!!!
Go and be the very best you two, like no one ever was!!!
They're the most wholesome duo!~ They already are the best like no one ever was~
WAAAAAH! THESE BABIES! Ill kill for them ;~;
Glad this ended on a positive note and Nutmeg going to kick so much tail! Including her own to prove that she is just as good as any other pokemon!

I assumed she had one of them by now, i meant like, even if she didn't have them she'd kick ass, but she does have them and still kicking ass ;3
SAME! and they deserved the positive note to end on~
So I caught up after a long break and got to read through that whole bug fight in one swoop and I gotta say, even if these normal type attacks aren't as flashy (ehe) as elemental moves, they have some BEEF behind them. Local tiny rat destroys old growth forest and the crust of the earth, all with the force of her own tiny rat legs and body.
Flash has the flash but Nutmeg has the Raw Power! (Which is how it happened in game and is the reason for this portrayal ;3c )
These two are just.... so wholesome. I love that already they're becoming good friends and looking out for each other and supporting each other just, gahh they're too precious!!
They're Such good friends! I just wanna protect their wholesomeness forever!~

Nutmeg's just hopping from one form of distress to another. She's only been awake like 15 minutes and she's already had a day

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Flash is definitely the more experienced traveler here. That's what being Ash's main will do for ya.

Honestly, I think Flash probably has at least 15 IQ points on his trainer... probably 20.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Nutmeg in the first panel is so cute I just wanna hug this lil rat ;w;
I love how nonchalant Flash is to his injury while Nutmeg freaks out - really shows the differences in their experiences! Squishing the berry against the injury is also a neat detail, even if Nutmeg doesn't look too pleased.

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
Flash is just having breakfast, and breakfast cures everything. That's why it is the most important meal of the day.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Flash is definitely the more experienced traveler here. That's what being Ash's main will do for ya.

Honestly, I think Flash probably has at least 15 IQ points on his trainer... probably 20.
He's got that survival experience~ And yeah, u prolly right there
Nutmeg in the first panel is so cute I just wanna hug this lil rat ;w;
I love how nonchalant Flash is to his injury while Nutmeg freaks out - really shows the differences in their experiences! Squishing the berry against the injury is also a neat detail, even if Nutmeg doesn't look too pleased.
A lil bean who needs all the hugs!~ And a few tips on wilderness survival it seems~
Flash is just having breakfast, and breakfast cures everything. That's why it is the most important meal of the day.
Exactly, what's a bit of poison to some waffles.
That was a berry smart move, Flash!
so, teh berries are rubbed,not ingested?
Rubbing works better and faster, but only if it's done right away, while injesting can help after it's in your bloodstream, but takes llonger to take effect

What's a little blood on ur fav food. That aint gonna stop u is it?~

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
Flash either loves Pecha Berries a lot, or he mistook his own blood for Ketchup. I really hope is the latter.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
I love that Nutmeg draws the line at eating dirty/bloody berries while Flash is totally for it. The duality of these two is incredible. Very interesting that Nutmeg didn't know the effects of Pecha Berries!! It's another nice little demonstration fo the experience gap between the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)