• NOTICE: Potential Site Downtime on December 7, 2020.

This is a preliminary notice that you may experience some downtime on December 7, 2020, due to some backend adjustments.

If you attempt to access the Nuzlocke Forums on or around this date, and receive any sort of failure to connect notice, please alert the Nuzlocke Forums Tech Team on Discord (@Tech Team role).

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Across the Divide

Thread Description
Updates every Wednesday and Saturday!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Eevee has the 2020 mood right there

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pf, 100% mood up in here. Least bit of stress and I just
The biggest mood, Eevee most relatable character of the comic right now
FINALLY THE ICONIC LINE!
Eevee is such a mood. Also that's a nosey Pidgeotto, what's it to ya :squint:
The line of legends!~ And don't be silly, that Pidgeotto doesn't have a nose~
Eevee has the 2020 mood right there
Indeed, and in general really, but especially 2020
Eevee is such a mood, especially for 2020. I'm curious about mystery bird's motives 👀
Biggest mood, and we'll see soon~ >:3c

Wuh oh, looks like Nutmeg wasn't the only one that saw Flash's dramatic entrance

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
I love that Nutmeg was very suspicious of Flash, but Eevee thief just immediately accepts "Yup, this lad's from another universe."
Also love how you curled Pidgeotto's feathers in the first panel to resemble fingers! Very neat usage of their long feathers

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ah, so it looks like someone does believe Flash isn't from this world! Too bad that person also wants to fight Flash instead of help him get home :')

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
I love that Nutmeg was very suspicious of Flash, but Eevee thief just immediately accepts "Yup, this lad's from another universe."
Also love how you curled Pidgeotto's feathers in the first panel to resemble fingers! Very neat usage of their long feathers
Gotta wonder what woulda have happened if Eevee had found Flash first~ and thanks!~
"So his Cap must be worth a lot!"
Don't give her ideas!~
Ah, so it looks like someone does believe Flash isn't from this world! Too bad that person also wants to fight Flash instead of help him get home :')
She wants to knock in hs teeth for lookin funny U:<

Eevee said kidnapping children is okay if it's for the greater good

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
SJFKHSDGKJHG That there is a plan, eevee! Also I SUPER really love how eevee's face is on panel 3!

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Huh, that... sure is a plan. Eevee may not have the best schemes, but it seems she had good intentions, at least. Very interesting twist I have to say - rereading the first few pages, it totally makes sense.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Okay, that does explain Eevee's odd behavior. Hopefully eventually Flash can convince her he's not dangerous.

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
I´m pretty sure the Pidgeotto will join the eevee regardless of what she´s saying is true or not.
Who knows, it could be fun.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
So it seems Eevee strong suit is not in planning out things. Or at least not planning them out well

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
This eevee is a brilliant genius. Incredible problem observing and solving skills. Critical thinking in spades. I'm so glad she found this bird to babysit her and talk sense.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
I mean that sure was a plan
A fantastic plan!~
SJFKHSDGKJHG That there is a plan, eevee! Also I SUPER really love how eevee's face is on panel 3!
Thanks! I was super proud of how it turned out!~
Huh, that... sure is a plan. Eevee may not have the best schemes, but it seems she had good intentions, at least. Very interesting twist I have to say - rereading the first few pages, it totally makes sense.
She's trying her best, her best just isn't very good. And I'm glad the way she was portrayed in Chapter 1 got across well!~
Okay, that does explain Eevee's odd behavior. Hopefully eventually Flash can convince her he's not dangerous.
At this point, hopefully Eevee can convince Flash SHE'S not dangerous
I´m pretty sure the Pidgeotto will join the eevee regardless of what she´s saying is true or not.
Who knows, it could be fun.
Regardless of if she wants it or not V:
So it seems Eevee strong suit is not in planning out things. Or at least not planning them out well
I dunno what ur talking about, that plan seemed filled with nothing but the most well thought out actions
This eevee is a brilliant genius. Incredible problem observing and solving skills. Critical thinking in spades. I'm so glad she found this bird to babysit her and talk sense.
Eevee got a PHD in bad descisions with a Minor in Anxiety. And she does need the babysitting

What's the plan? Continue stalking them of course!~

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
"Saying out loud I was going to kidnap a kid kind of makes it sound bad" oh my god, I love Eevee, she's the best. Her mom being an Espeon also explains her knowing a psychic move in her fight with Flash and Nutmeg! I wonder what her mom thinks about her daughter attempting to kidnap a stranger in the name of science protecting the town.

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
"That makes it sound bad." Ya dun think? xD
Lovely page! At Least someone seems to have their eyed on straight!

moonfly

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 25, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Has never heard of a work schedule, so either writes three chapters in a day or one in three weeks. Invite to a DnD game to instantly befriend.
Is going from kidnapping to stalking an upgrade or a downgrade?

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Stalking the pikachu, kidnapping the pikachu, this eevee is turning into a bootleg team rocket. This pidgeotto's hair is certainly luxurious enough to fit the role of James.

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Kids these days worrying about the space/time continuum and the balance of the universe.
How times have changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)