• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Want to get a banner into the adspace for yourself? Submissions for new banners are open until September 30th!
  • The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • This month's feature has an ANIMATED TRAILER and a backpack shaped like a spheal, what more could you ask for? Read Endurance: In Our Blood by purplechug!
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Galar Written Log Teen Commentary A Wonderful Phone - A Sword Wonderlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
i'm doing a wonderlocke and using autocorrect to name everyone because i'm weird

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
i'm sorry i lied i do eat baguette sometimes
Time to explore the city!

6qj2QTC.jpg
wait where the heck was this hotel section i think i completely missed it when i played lmao

Huh! I forgot that ability existed. That’s funny, given that I had a Coalossal on my team in my first run. I probably just… never had it out against a water type.
i mean yeah that's kind of a x4 weakness here
(also at first i somehow had the sides confused and wondered why you were happy about coalossal dying hsldhdkdjsl

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
WAAAAH SQUIRREL IS SO BIG AND GOOD OMG. What a rad fight, it’s so rare to actually have a gigantamax Pokémon in a Nuzlocke!

You did a good job too, Mewtwo!! Great work abusing the RNG buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread