• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Hoenn Teen Commentary Hack A Stab at Emerald Advanced

Thread Description
wait i lied there is now actual knives involved along with the sporks (18 - dec 03)

Kyro909

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
heyo so i recorded this like. a year ago. i meant to have a fun but semi-serious exploration of this hack, but then i got hospitalized A G A I N so decided yolo. or i guess yolt??

1. Catch only first possibly sentient monster on each route
a. Dupes - embrace variety
b. Shiny - embrace ur inner magpie
2. Name them. Unofficial biology theme, because that is one of three things im good at
3. If it faints, it dies. This does not apply to my opponents, apparently. I'm starting to think I'm cursed.

anyway yeah welcome to Kyro's first screenshot nuzlocke, composed mostly of stale jokes and nerdiness im so sorry

viOSOuT.png

gosh i loved this intro when i was a wee bab, playing my brother's old GBA on the way to school

w8kXy9e.png

everything's just as i remember it

hZ18RzN.png

H2U2lnO.png

ADlXAKd.png

since this hack is Pokemon Emerald Advanced, all of the files are named 'PEA x' in my folder labeled 'EAT UR PEA SOUP B4 IT EATS U'. My friend, with no context, saw this and just fricken lost it

jg3P9rZ.png

look i LIKE this frame ok??? it looks like scales. reptiles are COOL.

rEAJPIv.png

rXifsJG.png

this bit came in use bc technology has a tendency to,,, break. around me. a lot. real-life Newton Pulsifer here. it took me like five tries to patch it correctly.

cxAvGWk.png

3naqwlF.png

dream job

KNOeweo.png

i get this is a creator shout-out but i still find it fecking funny that the example is a manmade pokemon. it's like pointing at a domesticated chihuahua and going 'isn't mother nature amazing in Her creations'

nmpn1Cb.png

JLjOwyP.png

well now we dont have time to unpack all that

siVczqE.png

I like bandanas tho, so let's go with that

O9DHS4l.png

no im not done boring people away from this run yet

AtwAFhv.png

ABTOUoF.png

is this some very, very obscure joke that i'm a child being delivered by a large bird.

QMIAUR1.png

mHRepri.png

I3pckKx.png

you know when i was young i hadn't realized how weird it was the moving truck was there, but no roads. in all fairness, i grew up in Hicktown McRedNeckVille, located on land literally refered to as the Forgotten Coast, so i grew up with roads being nothing more than polite suggestions.

eSyIngK.png

nHoT8IK.png

jokes on you. i pulled all of the packing peanuts and bubblewrap out of the boxes and made a bed out of it.
your china is probably very broken.

rn4lmbq.png

hey quick question why the heck are there giant gaps between the floorboards

zsVtX05.png

NVfnN2s.png

those pokemon have two giant claws for hands. do not let them touch my boxes.

0kHhPpw.png

PwWRyW1.png

QEFfEUB.png

i forget which time zone i was in when i was recording this, so probably not

z7FsP7X.png

that's it that's the run, go home

8LFwWq2.png

we haven't been here ten minutes and you're already watching tv???

CDMLWca.png

wait what

h8QA1l0.png

VcsWtj4.png

BDp3tjH.png

ok but what was the report on??? was it propoganda? was there an accident? did pokemon rights activists take over the league and are currently holding my only pokemon father hostage??

bpaI1ns.png

uvYnVvv.png

yeah i know i astral projected in my dreams and had a conversation with him

V2srRgv.png

that's what you think. I am Here and Queer and Not Afraid to graffiti everything with environmentally friendly rainbow glitter.

TFs2gqM.png

vqy2FbY.png

61t1SoN.png

good to know if i ever take up hacking again

zrbA57F.png

hi lady im your new neighbor, a reverse vampire. i have a compulsion to enter any place i am uninvited.
... i still feed on blood tho.

fB8mhaC.png

HDYSqPS.png

evidently it is
"s s s s s s s s s
s s s s s s s s s"

NcOvFqq.png

yeah i wouldn't want to deal with me either

sVFkNDC.png

what a liar, her son is right here

oxMg2M9.png

aNCmgSb.png

aw man he's the kind of dweeb that clears his search history! laaaaaame!

Y2GM4cq.png

JGBE50p.png

hey man your mother is so unobservant she didn't realize you weren't in either of the two rooms in your house.

nfwDxAP.png

s s s s s s s s s
s s s s s s s s s

8e4B7nM.png

no i wasn't hissing at you, i was vocalizing my evidentally morse code superhero name.

CDBbqgm.png

tM3oBbF.png

yeah that one surprised me too

KsM6wbW.png

fSa0sMK.png

he is impressively chill with astral projecting 20-somethings hiding in the bodies of children

fdR61ew.png

tyLOJhv.png

APaKPrw.png

i'd say "rude" but honestly i was the same way. I still am the same way, really. when your dad's in your chosen field of study, and also the only one you are aware of who studies the field in a thirty mild radius, you take advantage of unofficial lessons every chance you get.

LmTGHqU.png

WRKFSxC.png

VV149tg.png

are you saying he had a conversation with a person he hadn't noticed???

Hw4qrnV.png

I AM GOING TO READ ALL OF THEM.

kO3sbNa.png

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

lTEWUE5.png

five bucks says it's a coffee maker

rwhacZb.png

hi, how does your bow stand up like that?

vVv10Y0.png

i am going to run towards it to investigate because no True scientist has a self-preservation instinct

J02tizA.png

child, that isn't a pokemon cry. that's the sound of a grown man screaming like a anime school girl.

rmwowtQ.png

sbkouQ5.png

FIvBhxx.png

i love how my character just stands there and watches. like, i've watched documentaries on hyenas. i ain't messin with those jaws, nuh-uh.

Rt0Dw74.png

wait i get a pokemon? totally worth risking death over

dQDdKbc.png

A4JBhFt.png

6X3JzZZ.png

hmmmmmm....
hhhhhmmmmmmm....
stop screaming Birch i need to think.
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm....

Last edited:

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
I'm really torn between Turtwig and Popplio. Both do well against Rock, but the former handles Water well. Hm...

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@War Anvil: yeah, i was too! i just love them both so much;;; but i most recently used popplio in a few different games, so i wanted to switch it up

hello watch as i pretend to have anything approaching an update schedule

Pb3ODnh.png

Yes. Baby.
i've used fire-lizard a million times and i used socially-anxious-sealion on an earlier version
plus i mentioned how much i love my reptiles

00meHmc.png

oh god a FEMALE hyena?? no wonder Birch fears for his life. so what this is a baby. do you know what babies often have? A N G R Y M O T H E R S

45RxZfd.png

vtagR9r.png

MST6rPk.png

lucky i have this snapping tortoise to protect me
that baby did ONE damage what were its IVs/Nature holy crap.

AWVajxk.png

CLEWYtb.png

xvYzpyL.png

u make it sound like it mugged u
did. did the baby mug you, adult man???

OLPvP2L.png

nah im gonna wait here for the rest of her clan to show up and eat me for daring to attack a precious female child

pCL8yDq.png

actually no that would endanger my new child

GZr0t3F.png

ZFK0K4z.png

lOOK at this baby boy! So determined!
GILBERT!! you are no longer my youngest son!! there is a pixel-art tortoise that is your new brother!

vF7uI8T.jpg

... i dont think he cares.

Jaz3qtF.png

that can go one of two ways

DvHzNMx.png

wait, was,,, was this in question. i know Gramma was SUPER SUSPICIOUS bc she doesn't understand how blood types work, but. you are a scientist??? surely you understand that two A-type ppl can have an O-type child??

wM4uNZq.png

o45kOQf.png

bold of u to assume i was ever going to give him back

P3i8ULY.png

oh right! i didnt explain his nickname a few shots ago! Geochelone is a genus of tortoises. in my old books it included the Galapagos Giant Tortoise, which was what i was going for, but recently (in scientific terms. so like, anywhere from one to fifty years ago) that got all shifted around. now it's just the star tortoises, which i am more than fine with. star tortoises are so beautiful i weep when i see them. so pretty. so pure

FQxM2VZ.png

hpas7a0.png

i've been working at it for near two decades now Birch don't test me

P6nj0Tk.png

jJpbsij.png

time to go make another socially awkward friend!!

ZBb1gnt.png

ECOLOGY

toLYjvt.png

doot doot doo training

MYUbzf7.png

gDRnq5k.png

dsOUc3U.png

qP8p3yb.png

this!! is one of my favorite things about this hack. it's just so fun

qP8p3yb.png

1jKVMKC.png

2Ryeroq.png

ma'am i want to help u but this is a nuzlocke?? it's gonna be luck of the draw

1JV7mCJ.png

hBqVlSK.png

plz don't be sad i'll make Brendan catch one if i can't

VtrVtZ9.png

bwVx3Vk.png

Rvcpc8t.png

r5Dp9Ab.png

Jtc3Vn9.png

i just want u to know that two unsupervised children playing hide-and-seek is the start of a horror story

vsF0cHc.png

lEix98s.png

i admire u for knowing the horrors of retail work and still being friendly to people

pITRySx.png

R8XW27z.png

you do you little dude

gpEfWJ3.png

good job son!!!

3fNspsA.png

lord this route must be a bloodbath. dogs and hyenas fighting over a single prey species???

n0ZsUOY.png

GR4g8D4.png

good hecking luck

-insert lost screenshot mentioning how the sentret only recently moved in-
9MY7x0x.png

KxgnDLI.png

1oVRHub.png

hmmmmmm but salamanders mostly eat insects and/or little critters that feed on insects, depending on the species. if the sentret are eating all the plants the insects eat and so driving them off, you could have your relationship

E6bLsKT.png

oh yeah tell u miiiight want to avoid the local hyena clan for a while. they might be worked up. a bit. about one of their daughters being a bit hurt. whoops.

RHZoPiz.png

3M9U9mX.png

i was about to get offended and insist that a living creature's worth is really that it's a miracle and precious simply for being a part of this great and mysterious universe, but then i remembered this is a nuzlocke

No3FMsZ.png

fist fight me

0jmpnq5.png

aw! cute boy!

Dpkvl4W.png

not as cute as mine tho

xpzJJsB.png

i'm proud!!!

RaBvjLr.png

37AkIp0.png

i've been battling since i was four

vwp7Cb0.png

when it's Win or Death you get motivated real quick

mDLuYam.png

pNJh4Rv.png

oh?? ilu too, son TTwTT

h5kn0zo.png

kjuDgHK.png

z2Vo6ku.png

didn't we talk enough during my astral projection dream thing???

u7npch6.png

i mean i would be dead if i hadn't

lxWLTky.png

YJipyO4.png

yes!! i had one of those third-gen pokedex toys growing up and i loved it

3o7rosp.png

i was about to mock you for needing to specify, but i suddenly remembered you do have a second son
either that or there's just a weird kid hanging around your living room

Cd4yhGO.png

fYOUsHt.png

BpdpuFq.png

i mean yeah that makes sense with butterflys, host species and all. but salamanders??? so delicate.

CaQc9Vw.png

i wonder if they bounce

eFRZo0u.png

considering new pokemon are being released periodically for S&S, this is true for now

I5qwyTI.png

i advise giving the hyenas time to calm down, i beat up like five more of them grinding so they're even MORE out for blood

I5ETdBO.png

mom i'm leaving on a stupidly dangerous journey with my son and other elemental monsters to fight the government and ecoterrorists

IThddKx.png

he and his eldest son are the ones who encouraged me to do this

WB4NJ80.png

yes! meet your youngest grandchild!

bzXQB3M.png

then she made me switch shoes. not unusual for my mother.

qXB5ofb.png

P7hdbag.png

if i ever sell shoes, i am going to put slips of paper saying this in them

5DBmTS7.png

evidently mom's in on my morse code superhero name too

K0f42FT.png

unless the government or ecoterrorists kill me

yesuHfA.png

heck yeah supportive parents!!!

anyway it's time for me to head to work, so i'm cutting the episode here. have a nice morning/day/night!!

TrueZero2

Ninja! Comic! Best Match!
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
Well this is going to be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
@TrueZero2: thanks! i hope i don't disappoint! i know im going to but i hope i dont, so that counts for something, right??

work wasn't as insane as it has been, so i got this one out quick

zT8p08r.png

first i check my babby boi's pokedex entry. it has many,,, interesting implications

But9Rs8.png

gasp!! a furry baby girl!

Vy17Ym5.png

i admire her tenacity

18ZnXFX.png

PORYu3z.png

it was the plan!! the burglars are captured bc they're to busy snuggling these babies

xM4jjYS.png

not,,, the most amazing nature, but i love her anyway

the lillipup line is based off terriers, hence the name Terri. they're pretty fun dogs to work with, but I advise checking their prey drive before even considering leaving them alone with other critters (especially smaller ones) - most were bred to hunt down and kill vermin.

BynD867.png

another furry baby girl!!

XzpnIpr.png

oh my god Geo plz don't murder ur new sister before she even joins the team;;;

ScSdE0v.png

s C R E A M

if you've never heard a prairie dog scream, go look that up real quick to know why i'm giggling madly and then come back. or get distracted by more cute animal videos and don't, i would be a hypocrite to be offended by that

pMw45u3.png

i love pickup, but i am going to need to keep u FAR AWAY from special attackers, sweetheart

her name comes from the scientific name of the black-footed ferret, which i always thought furret resembled - Mustela nigripes

yHgCRtt.png

oh?

l9Cvkse.png

o h ?

OXnPwRj.png

p1ldWuM.png

my dude,,, ambulatory fish are a thing but. a luvdisc. forgive me for doubting in this case.

8H2Hwkq.png

a fuzzy boy!!!

HbUp2vX.png

i shall name him-

CdERonz.png

...... i want to be mad because i hate puns and hyenas aren't even dogs, but there's just this horrified respect that anyone could fit this many puns in 27 words.

DZqFUff.png

anyway! Crocuta! Crocuta crocuta is the scientific name of the spotted hyena. Mighthyena are more brown hyena in looks, but Crocuta is just fun to say.

Anyway training time!

5CrWvGy.png

Nigripes makes her opinions known

PYyrh9h.png

flGipxc.png

god could you imagine in bureaucracies worked this way?

RWOo52y.png

first trainer battle! i believe in u bby!

4QykQ8R.png

i believed so hard she critted

OPs3asx.png

i just realized that i would do horribly in these games if i didn't have a small pixel avatar, bc direct eye contact makes me v v V uncomfortable

bHgcZCp.png

anyway this kid was no challenge and now my dog really can lick someone to death

ziha2wd.png

do u have to wear orange to avoid being mistaken for a pokemon and attacked? ..... suddenly im wondering if those "wear blaze orange while hunting" rules do anything for colorblind people

bNl2R1w.png

well in universal terms, yes. eighteen years is relatively recent.

2I3DymJ.png

don't be a coward, pick fights with everyone

DKkgWOs.png

u wat

QBHkwvH.png

X8GCw38.png

oooohhhhh cheek pouch

LkxfHqn.png

tell me about it i go outside for five minutes and i'm ready for a ten-year nap

granted, that's mostly because it is 106°F/41.1°C out right now, but still

LKGlTBI.png

cute round virtual duck child!

QYLfKDx.png

sT5bowd.png

JVmYEQE.png

i actually like this evo method a lot more than game freak's

pWRKqra.png

veyjNEa.png

but he's not open yet >:I

gw0S7oJ.png

where's waldo wally

qgAcU7Q.png

what did u expect him to capture one in the middle of town??

Nhr7M8S.png

congrats ur not a vampire

RmOcpaO.png

tdMMN3C.png

p6Y40PK.png

hey funny story time! the first time i read this in Emerald, i was super moved by how deep it was, so my seven year old self ran on down to the canal's edge to check. for a second it was 'why can't i see my reflection', and then it was 'oh there's a really big alligator like an cm under the surface that's why'. and then i backed the heck up and went on home

fjFCP4E.png

god i love florida

f5Js2FM.png

oh so Norman and Sidney swapped places?

7Sjo7bk.png

amm0obO.png

that does not bode well for my nuzlocke

KEuXWxr.png

sure, why not

k9oBjSN.png

for me? straight to the Center

8q4rQhP.png

i hope there's no surprise rival battle right outside the gym then

enAEcN3.png

35j4cK6.png

Sidney u edge lord

JIfCbcs.png

yes. fistfight me

zvJfFw4.png

he has literally never mentioned you in any way, shape, or form, ever

gAklXXK.png

Cekx8Ex.png

my father doesn't know my life

uzWIOO7.png

uh,,, that's certainly one way to put it. i like it. it implies i did not technically steal and then get permission anyway borrow with zero intent to ever return my son

6ArDkRt.png

p5KQZLn.png

look even the babies have enough jaw strength to crush bone, i am not going to fist fight one willingly either

1SGSCo0.png

GCaKblQ.png

it's Wally! it's my boy!

LmUfHJt.png

Vk5vNIO.png

ukum3E9.png

2ZX2cp6.png

yeah i met your mum. she seems to have unrealistic expectations on how 'easy' it is to find a rare, teleporting pokemon, so i don't blame you

zVME6dL.png

erLzfJE.png

say no more! i shall take my baby brother under my metaphorical wings. i will teach him everything i know.

moPwn2R.png

8DLhezm.png

sss. i shall shorten it just for you, little brother

IuuwOqX.png

excellent. now to start with--

11tU7Ic.png

---so in short i do NOT advise skipping the soccer safety equipment unless you want to show up at your doctor's with a dislocated thumb, grade one concussion, and missing two teeth--

IiywTVc.png

--and this is a fun time-passing song i learned at 4H camp. Ahem. bAAAABY SHARPEDO, DOO DOO, DOO DOO DOO---

mxYxb3Z.png

---and now you know the quickest way to get a national ban from the YMCA.

Oh right, pokemon.

of3AKMm.png

hey heck that!! you and your partner choose each other!! you think my mother approved of half of my pet choices? the rats in particular got her going, but their mother had abandoned them and i wasn't just going to leave them to die---

nOpq53K.png

tIwWXrA.png

oop! go time!

cY715tr.png

actually maybe don't, that Ralts looks really frail. just throw the ball-

6UmMccS.png

i- - -

3k43Grc.png

um. we could. maybe? try again? you aren't nuzlocking, right???

hC1kLu6.png

no!! precious child you deserve kindness and attention!!

UcmooA5.png

4XxNrGb.png

aw no bby don't be sad let me give u a hug

ZQs4rf6.png

i mean i taught him a lot of probably useless stuff, but he didn't get the ralts his parents want for him

pUZ1d7w.png

haYfKvx.png

actually your hyena did

yyl5GDD.png

no! you are pure!! do not blame yourself!!!

0cLY67a.png

Tap0lVO.png

7I2VwQ0.png

can i go catch him whatever pokemon he connects with now?

JyNkxVR.png

that works too

z7OrLcF.png

im1Tp4Q.png

he ripped a baby ralts in half?? and he didn't even eat it.

mkQdyj1.png

fPRuCIa.png

child heck your parents, i shall fistfight them for you

hp6OPbT.png

bMX02GC.png

E5J86Yw.png

hm. the plot of this game isn't finished yet, but so far the symbolism of the partners match. in vanilla, a sick boy gets a frail pokemon, and they both grow stronger than anyone believed they could together. in Advanced, a shy boy everyone expects great things from gets a tough pokemon no one really expects much from, and together they shake the status quo UP

MzpZW7s.png

k26l7IM.png

Sidney gives the normal "only when ur stronger will i battle u" thing, but this tidbit of info is useful. i like it. when the first gym doesn't have a type any starters are weak/strong against, it encourages fairer starter selection

nTbhVgI.png

i don't know you tho

seMBEkt.png

UJgaxxJ.png

fIGHT ME

6Rc8EaC.png

TGy5Abj.png

Kg7sHcd.png

E5LpHel.png

you mean you expect him to get horribly maimed by the wildlife and aren't doing anything to help him?? A+ Parenting right here

4tbDzt6.png

ur husband's face upsets me

ftI58cB.png

huh. that's a better attitude i guess-

ieTMo3b.png

hs7ZwzB.png

hahaha wow have yOU got some karma coming your way

sxjcuNZ.png

VCxPRSV.png

oh yeah, this is the 'everyone expects great things from him' thing i was mentioning.

although now that i'm typing this out, it occurs to me that it kind of makes sense they would want him to have a fairy type, summoning giant dragons.

Fn90sAL.png

you're excused

by which i mean leave my sight

dKqKFPs.png

it's true, you never see non-trainers wearing bandanas

yMXoycn.png

NO!!! only my little brother Wally gets to shorten my codename!!!

5aurfDq.png

fV5ySOg.png

gET BACK HERE AND I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY

RUDE

Lumaeus

The Hero of Vine
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is trying its best to fight the good fight.
This is a great hack, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...! Wally is absolutely precious and you must protect him, you understand?

I'll be watching!

TrueZero2

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
OK so Wally starts with Poochyena. This is going to be one strange hack,

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
@Lumaeus : oh i understand. i am willing to fistfight everyone in this region including myself to make him happy! glad to have you watching!

@TrueZero2: and that's what makes it so great!

so in chasing down the man that offended me i found a new child, as so often happens

UpJoZyT.png

I love!! the shinx line!! so much!!!

NUH3Rca.png

oh jeezus pLEASE GET ALONG BOYS

XGRHSRz.png

PODzOr2.png

me too lil dude

eAY5PvW.png

very unoriginal name. most people are aware that Leo means lion. be nice i hadn't slept in near 60 hours at this point

1P3Yi0b.png

this is literally just dried amber with a dead ant trapped in it

NRxAZBC.png

a pretty girl!!

F1WBxk6.png

sounds like a milkweed eater to me

zd4ZtLA.png

and so i named her so! Danainae are the milkweed butterflies, such as the Monarch. and others, but im biased towards the monarch. for some reason getting up at four in the morning and going out under a bridge in near-freezing weather to capture and tag the migrating butterflies did not turn me off of them

PrNtsm3.png

agSHgOu.png

m10kdqW.png

roll for stealth!

oWE1D1G.png

crap nat 1

naM0nYw.png

cALM DOWN, BILLY

E7mcsjr.png

oooooh, that IS a horrible sensation. its what you GET for nearly killing my CUB!

tsyVOB6.png

gasp!!

ZHxj447.png

oJcPWAb.png

cG2nKuJ.png

a tough pretty girl!!

Sfp5uvX.png

i shall let her ride in my backpack

aWe7qjx.png

1sPxXmc.png

terrifying and dark and filled with monsters

i wanna go there one day

8G8TISq.png

ZSwClea.png

EvrTfbm.png

i mean. carp are pretty sturdy fish

MiPY5lg.png

jiksbla.png

then he is a FOOL. one must ALWAYS fear and respect the sea.

HSJdntQ.png

ApgeAku.png

oh??? that's new?

i. there was a crit. it happened so fast and i was so surprised i didn't even get to screenshot it.

0JsPiFh.png

i'm sorry, pup...

FyAsBK5.png

oGWbPlI.png

but this good thing happened?

rjGUiZX.png

o3rhmSQ.png

cjPzA3s.png

By93cX5.png

KxX8nso.png

;w; she grew up so fast

KWppDtL.png

1lCU9Px.png

and now she's capable of murder. good job, sweetheart!

7DIAtBS.png

KAlYWRG.png

fGYVE48.png

how is wandering a forest looking for one less tiring than just heading home?

Pq6TyfC.png

TNSmGOa.png

NqMNp7a.png

you,,, are very bad at ambushes

7XVXRh5.png

2k9PU9M.png

why did you bring classified papers with you on a stroll thru the woods???

PjYiXKj.png

u9XNZtY.png

well i wouldn't say my team of level 10s is strong just yet, but i bet we're stronger than the pirate

EP1mX7s.png

DQpFhTK.png

dIZjFt7.png

yeah that's right! my fists are ready for swinging!!!

SKi0wDJ.png

oh right pocket monster battle, you meant

24rWNCg.png

JHrsr1w.png

hyena jaws, man

Qehk8eP.png

i prefer 'meddling kid'

tBVuZPA.png

i'm still more than willing to fistfight you

gqey524.png

piiLfzE.png

u said it TWICE

G48rTcj.png

i,,, can see why you're a Grunt

BOwlMcx.png

no it wasn't? I let Croc have the exp, but Geo has a grass move if things had gotten ugly

eqZ4gwi.png

OYVnOw0.png

i accept this payment

HRbQfEF.png

Q5NJnrH.png

9rBaq1U.png

you... you're a grunt too, aren't you

k0Q3nNl.png

that's a Mood. it's not quite as hot as last time i posted, but 103°F/39.4°C is still freakishly hot. the humidity is slightly higher than it was last time too, 61% as opposed to 56%, so that balances out in terms of discomfort

IqIFpbW.png

you are going to die

QQuNVjA.png

aqiXcWr.png

N10gHEl.png

huh. not bad, dying man

3JLLjx2.png

W7vHCA5.png

i love this

6AyWObT.png

i mean it can be fun, but i wouldn't say i'm good at it...

C1C9ax7.png

3HweWqb.png

i'm just gonna let Mother Nature do her thing, keep my black thumbs out of it

fLlB7Y3.png

ok if i win you pay off my college debt

ypCRlXJ.png

xa2s9Mx.png

well it would be weird if one of you lost and the other one won?

IUu9sBo.png

no H'yu is currently officiating a wedding between lesbians im sorry literally only one of you is going to get that joke

ed3766g.png

gunZnDm.png

o///w///o

k5Kr01d.png

7NIfTU4.png

ah, i should've known. the only people that compliment me are my wife and sales people.

sKMr7Mk.png

xvMSu9b.png

kDe5Sxu.png

96ZlriZ.png

aaawwwwww

8z8b3nE.png

zlAW1yY.png

s,something went wrong here??

JvkLzcZ.png

that's- wait, used to?

4qccmyb.png

HAANtMm.png

oh?

2fu3iLA.png

i am? not quite sure what to say here?

dNeW0oN.png

1diUrSf.png

He7kRtQ.png

well then

A6Hhjqu.png

Y O U

61xAHmo.png

oh?????

0i5XHpp.png

oh.

XOeDvD4.png

i don't think he's going to want to be your friend much longer, lil dude

x7dqwKu.png

kGEZZDz.png

Aj9j935.png

9WrrWM5.png

that had better be a metaphor for a tongue lashing

54JQ3NM.png

YCXdhpc.png

oh my god it's not

6Phkvtm.png

i'm confiscating this

HWwDLqR.png

thanks i do yoga

bco4Rht.png

mFztvOU.png

yoink! i'm actually kinda hyped, bc Cut is actually p good in this hack!

HoCKF6B.png

see?

pk7e644.png

yes! i agree! anywhere i get to dive is amazing!

Aq3v0zP.png

zNzCjAs.png

dXbhaFY.png

hmmmmm i'll get back to you on that

dTdfCgX.png

!!!!!!!

KscCSk0.png

Xsu39Q5.png

either i was confident skitty didn't have any fairy moves at that level or i forgot it's a fairy in this hack

Vouj8Ss.png

aaaaand it's at this point i burst into tears

4LFQsKg.png

this baby girl is not named in science, but in memoriam. my first cat, bless her, lived near eighteen years with me. delcatty really reminds me of her, so.

no more tears, me!! back to grinding!!!

g1OJjFi.png

my snapping tortoise can finally effectively snap

emGVZZd.png

zOSmZZJ.png

good job sweetie ur doing great. come to me my dirt child

0nWTEhI.png

are. are there sandstorms in this cave?? that's horrifying???

45sehAW.png

hmmmm worse defense buffed at the cost of the higher defense? i hope it balances.

Pholidota is the Order of pangolins, also known as scaly anteaters. they are funny children, but humans are doing their best to wipe them out, which u p s e t s m e

voa73iB.png

j5N2Lej.png

now that's what i call convenient timing

2InsN58.png

yes good

NApVnRb.png

between Dana and Sagwa i think we're ready for the gym

next time

TrueZero2

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
All those unique names and then there's just Leo. It seems a little basic for me.

Welp, time to see what Roxanne's gym has in store.

Lumaeus

The Hero of Vine
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
TMs are nice here.

This Egg Vendor excites me. If you are not purchasing any, would you happen to know what they are and be willing to tell me? I'm very curious.

Be careful. I trust your wisdom, but I refuse to trust any gym in any hack. Guard yourself.

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
Me: yeah im gonna try to keep a regular schedule for PEA
My horrible immune system: 👀 👀 👀 a challenge?

@TrueZero2 : sorry, i am not responsible for what latin is and isn't commonly known

@Lumaeus : hmmm i can't remember if i got an egg in this run or my previous, but i'm pretty sure i remember any pokemon that hatches from an egg is a possible result.
thank you for trusting my wisdom! it's a horrible life choice, probably, my Int and Dex stats are the only decent ones i have, but i appreciate your support!

5nNarQM.png

1fLfTAV.png

hmmmm convince me

SJD0VBZ.png

L4Dpibe.png

HwviRtL.png

yeah i wiped to Clair once

pBc90q1.png

fCKqaS6.png

nC3pp7K.png

Muscle Wizard Casts Fist

wIm16fb.png

eRkq6T5.png

i admit i broke down laughing at that reference

9ycjYsS.png

im TRYING there's a cat that keeps laying across my keyboarfffffffffddddddddddddddddddddddddsaff''''''''''''''''''''

d8JbodL.png

he was swiftly beaten

cdXpkzi.png

r629Z3y.png

qsLucrC.png

aaaaand now i'm bleeding heavily from the shrapnel of a punch-shattered rock. thanks.

18a5GA6.png

loose flaps of my torn skin and various rock shards

FVXVJeu.png

zyHWApQ.png

as long as you have manners i couldn't care less about formality

q2NXXaH.png

E6lSBz4.png

XcRXbwD.png

fight fight fight fIGHT FIGHT FIGHT F

Zm5b3Nv.png

dxTgg9U.png

alright sweetheart u got this

LKSxafU.png

OHKO

dsegP7V.png

critical hit OHK- oh wait no she hung on by a sliver

o5bzqCG.png

MyykkGe.png

would you stop that

xwHSSQ2.png

fINALly

IEwq5bm.png

kqe5lRk.png

UbHYN0W.png

eRNkJTC.png

don't hit my cat you jerk crab

ZIIuRL8.png

88bdPi3.png

AV2gTsC.png

3lLqQCa.png

gimme gimme

XQweM7O.png

OGulcVB.png

qwU3JAB.png

8iUN1zX.png

nzr51cO.png

8JGuRvn.png

loot

5qAIzNZ.png

xhEYsNs.png

vqwLCO3.png

DZLRt3I.png

thanks no one can use this rn

n3RYGrA.png

Oa14pTG.png

FlYLF8l.png

oh, this is one of the amazing parts of this hack! well, i think it's great bc i actually like lore. anyway, you can gossip with the gymleaders and learn stuff about them

8I7SMv2.png

2jOLkcH.png

QJvRrf3.png

J5Hggza.png

e9NRIX4.png

bexN6jB.png

1NNSyc6.png

XiNbr2d.png

A2Ad4P9.png

qTYgpnk.png

P12dtf9.png

IOOd4gR.png

PFwbWwI.png

r4SL6LD.png

L8rVZK8.png

sloKf6m.png

nu6KDe8.png

8NxHCAu.png

OjqxcPN.png

9GgH1AX.png

btZAOQ6.png

syt3cnw.png

Nh1MR7V.png

JW5iDLs.png

Yo3d0WI.png

fgLDDWz.png

anyway on with the story-

r4YLUsm.png

VhCdPcL.png

ah man walking into public breakups is the worst-

8hGTZTU.png

oh nvm this is just a normal robbery. nothing awkward about that.

xJYYuSi.png

W6XEiDC.png

biB4Vv7.png

w- what do you mean, a second time??! the whole point of me stopping the pirate in the woods was so he didn't rob you!! did he seriously rob you between the woods and here!?

ESZsEWG.png

2RUeoUp.png

why do people ever trust Grunts with things

a5N4FSm.png

nPjzvYO.png

hey? old man? you okay??

CWbjlTB.png

jFOghMh.png

hECKINg rUDE

vhGQogk.png

SCCRREEEEEEEECCHHH!! FISTFIGHT!!!

6VFnQ2w.png

WELL I'VE GOT RAGE AND A KNIFE

pR8nyEq.png

that's. some hecking imagination.

3oyZuF5.png

don't worry sweetie i'll get this fool away from u

cUy6hFW.png

zDC3fxR.png

7wbIE4M.png

they're the balls you don't have

qCqGP9J.png

09ev5QB.png

your plan was you literally jumping the gun because you don't have the patience for ambushes. and by 'gun' i mean 'my hyena'

78qPZea.png

i9Ln0xN.png

y10ijqA.png

daR0wiL.png

watch as i throw hands with this barnacle

m6CnzoN.png

i'm not entirely certain how the barnacle outsped tbh. turtles can heckin book it when they feel like it, and barnacle's are sessile.

Vp9MRgA.png

nuxKt2i.png

anyway that was easy

5FsjZCL.png

SOadrXB.png

peasant i spend wAY to much time in the water to count as a landlubber, and i drink to much fruit juice to have scurvy

'other pirate insults' probably do apply tho

uwodiIN.png

Ujj7crs.png

i mean i could deck u in the solar plexus if you want me to

HfaLC7c.png

lLKaIt8.png

jerk where's my ruby slippers

XMk0kSk.png

they'd better be in here

qPfM0FA.png

3El1s8g.png

Ae8BPKl.png

hmmm naw man. the swablu line just looks like something that would be considered good luck, y'know? no real pirate would be willing to bring a curse on their ship and crew.

sLWmvIk.png

qhxNBTL.png

ssssssss
ssssssss

BfcSwGk.png

god morse code is weird

gU7uHaQ.png

70e0roW.png

NLgZavG.png

acceptable

6CM3uXY.png

KOEB3av.png

TZXxOKH.png

see u in a bit

hBPtILu.png

zPYWwc7.png

i'm keeping the ruby slippers tho

g0rs6hS.png

... you're about to hand me a great ball, aren't you

ZdmmSWf.png

oh? that's-

6ujZa3N.png

GDI STOP WITH THE PUNS

xXlLp6H.png

NO-

Lumaeus

The Hero of Vine
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
Puns are love. Puns are life.

It's super cool that you get to talk with Gym Leaders now. I'm a fan.

Biggest thing tho? That art. That's a stunning representation of your team and I am here for it.

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
@Lumaeus : no! no puns!!
aaslgjasdflds thank you! 😊 i'm quite enjoying myself coming up with semi-realistic pokemon designs!

ny7oPse.png

xAvt0Nq.png

three is a good, strong number. i approve of his floor choice.

6MT3oqw.png

Cdj51oT.png

bK2tC2p.png

huh. well, it's thirteen years late, but i did say i wanted to be a paperboy when i was a wee lass

mrfgbIV.png

iwmcHEz.png

i make no promises. if those pirates offer me a cute frog or particularly pretty rock for this package, i'm taking the deal

O7HTbQN.png

no

aWeOXhA.png

fQwTwrF.png

i hate meeting new people

sv2m0OW.png

a8IjRaN.png

why are you making the cripplingly socially anxious child-lookalike do this

mQMEN40.png

so. how many people make weed jokes about you?

7kh1hSr.png

4vcSGH4.png

5pMGyZp.png

oPn3Tzh.png

lmao on the one hand i agree, but on the other hand? children are terrifying forces of nature

0sIMR5R.png

XOTcLSR.png

i refuse to do anything immoral for you. illegal, sure, but not immoral. i have standards.

XTq0Kgl.png

js2oa5L.png

evidently

jYtvggJ.png

ZVhQ7uJ.png

hey! rocks are cool! geology doesn't come easily like biology does, but looking at interesting rocks can keep me occupied for hours!

mW0SChx.png

RZS5XI7.png

Aq468lR.png

p2RtfmJ.png

aFUs2uZ.png

i am going to break this horribly within a week

rQCOQp1.png

0Ybtx7z.png

6NaQNaz.png

i assure you, i will still manage to. one time i drove south an hour from a city only to find myself two hours northwest of that exact same city. i called my friends crying for help. they did not help, but they did join me in weeping with confusion.

04OsqIX.png

6HC0AFA.png

what it's fine if they rob me of the package tho??

erQxylA.png

GLTPhBF.png

WMScN1M.png

vQHqN4o.png

well that was shady AF

M9LHkQx.png

i want to poke them

SngNEn8.png

E4kILhv.png

p2pH4Vx.png

i respect your honesty!

TVHCO5h.png

DQiW3fN.png

TIPRHb1.png

why does it have to be a move? just why would you want a pokemon to attack your probably delicate prototype device?

47wFqhk.png

aUhbN1W.png

sdhXuC2.png

hold on i need to call the wife. she said i wasn't allowed to work with engineers unsupervised after that one time we broke the elevator and i ended up blind in one eye and shocking everything i touched for a few hours

kJKKy6m.png

qSHLtDh.png

FwukS0x.png

i always imagined this as the cute chirping that turns me into a melted, giggling mess. hang on, i have a video of my baby Hufflepuff doing it somewhere...

uRnIwQF.png

lIXSJc5.png

EYGIhwX.png

bro me too!!

Vrrch2i.png

AfJCEu9.png

b100zFQ.png

yeah all my babies are Emotional Support Babies

XPUAVvC.png

h2SLT6V.png

oh this is going to be fun

Cu7soDm.png

jVa1ebM.png

hm. this can't translate all of them? i guess this device works with some funky pokeball witchcraft, so you can only talk to captured pokemon? or maybe this only allows us to understand pokemon with verbal speech?

FHJ9jNt.png

k4oesxC.png

lG0WFc9.png

stars i wish i had a work environment like this, but for biologists

SeCv2iH.png

rdYvd4H.png

YES!! JURASSIC PARK TIME!!

hD4PVym.png

Rs76Cxx.png

I got kicked out for chanting about Jurassic Park, but one engineer that agrees with my enthusiasm snuck after me with a gift

2aQ7AIZ.png

urOKBCL.png

7wR9v1L.png

vo0i9i1.png

ok but can i get Discord on this thing

4wbHMcU.png

mp4XN5e.png

seriously can we take a moment to wonder why the president of a large corporation would give his number to some random child he hired as the errand-girl

RsToDmC.png

KXQwooT.png

ha you wanna BET?

tHNw3nw.png

vTuVJC4.png

ZgVCk51.png

Tuk5xpo.png

NzQKVge.png

ur my only contact so i guess ur the one im spamming with photos of my babies

RhWtro6.png

oh look procrastination

970LLVI.png

e4WJk2c.png

good job sweetie!!

egAhRs9.png

gasp!!!

QFjNp2v.png

R0igIUH.png

8438PWn.png

LbHXFYf.png

im cry im so proud

Ts6rUcR.png

brendan!! look at my newly grown-up baby!!!

H5SShQz.png

l0TCTCN.png

eAA2W3d.png

didn't that engineer come up with this program like five minutes ago?

sJD0PzK.png

should. should our phones be hissing??

ZJ8FSTz.png

MfkuUMF.png

Fgvgepl.png

ah peeko! a good girl!

fkM90BD.png

yh3ms23.png

98I2rOR.png

could be. could be she was a trade. or got swept in by a storm. we get a lot of those where im from, really. frigatebirds, ovenbirds, a flamingo, that caracara that scared the bajeezus outta my dog...

xlHyYyV.png

well for a nuzlocke, pretty well

Xr4FlFY.png

5dEOtbF.png

then go find new pokemon

4Z8MUlx.png

tffKAMQ.png

exactly!

BzMQsLV.png

heck yea fistfight

mPexuip.png

fight fight fight

TrlbzRV.png

fight fight fight

3PDggyu.png

fight f- oH mY STars AGAIN. this is the SECOND time a critical hit Fire Spin has taken out a baby in a nuzlocke.

8XqCVF3.png

DO NOT talk to me right now. do NOT.

Leo...

M1ZCDXU.png

I'm so sorry buddy.

2StiJaZ.png

ddaqnUS.png

5qqoIq9.png

I LOST PART OF MY HEART HERE KAREN SHUT UP

x9fbq49.png

4XQdzJN.png

now that we're not to fight a fighting-type gym leader, i am highly interested in working with an ice/steel type

u17AWQm.png

bpfx3OC.png

J3U4SOQ.png

Welcome aboard, Frosty

stPquXW.png

you take good care of Poli or ima hunt you DOWN

87GtYiU.png

impish, huh? very nice, very nice

y44hmNO.png

dtnOuFX.png

RupscpZ.png

ah, just like when i have to sprint after one of my kids to grab them because i saw them put SOMETHING in their mouth and i need to make sure it isn't something that will hurt them. spoiler alert: it usually is, because my children are little idiots.

dRGmg7s.png

uG1ngFD.png

i don't see doing the Decent Thing as something worth owing favors over, but if you insist can i borrow your boat?

6rqBBIq.png

yjjuiHU.png

8F70SET.png

LVfei8N.png

tell me about it, this ten year-old avatar has more of a social life than i do

r2VrNh5.png

Z4K1z6C.png

yes!! boat trip!!

xf4Pj1B.png

k4TCvEQ.png

no joke i hecking love riding in boats. i love feeling the sea spray on my face and the wind in my hair, i love watching the waves roll by, i love the rocking that puts me right to sleep... which, not always a good thing - if i fall asleep before remembering to slather on sunscreen after i'm done with a dive i burn into a crisp. still, worth it.

AY6zqTe.png

XcB7w5B.png

why is my phone hissing again?? im trying to enjoy this

3eJ4Nws.png

Fk132b8.png

how,,, am i getting reception out here??

gQHsg94.png

pO15OTr.png

why are you casually chatting with big business presidents????

j9TZXOd.png

xOKlHAg.png

why didn't you call mom then? she has a phone, i'm sure.

.... oh my stars i didn't give her my new number she's gonna kill me

Pr62gAL.png

EXada9J.png

QnyXb4T.png

that's gonna take some time, this hack doesn't go that far yet

B4kRZ2g.png

huh. don't think he liked being reminded he's nothing but programming and pixels.

XtHh90K.png

as opposed to Dad Otherperson??

kcC5XmE.png

OQ933cw.png

heck yyyeeeaaaahhhhh back on Island Time!! let's do this!!

TrueZero2

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
LEO!!! 😭

I'm curious about the translator, and Alolan forms are in the game too? Huh.

Lumaeus

The Hero of Vine
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
It's really nice to see beautiful Leo art.

But at what cost?

i refuse to do anything immoral for you. illegal, sure, but not immoral. i have standards.
Coincidentally, big business also makes this distinction, but with the opposite resolution. Though they're flexible on that end too.

critical hit Fire Spin
The second time? For Fire Spin? You must be subject to some sort of curse.

why are you casually chatting with big business presidents????
I'm sorry, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, but your dad is either a bootlicker or a full-blown member of the oppressor class.

this hack doesn't go that far yet
This is an incomplete hack? What's the plan then?

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
@TrueZero2: TTmTT
yeah the translator is a really fun part of this!

@Lumaeus : too high, far too high of a cost

look i have to make the distinction bc some laws are just stupid, especially here in florida. just look up 'weird florida laws' and you'll see what i mean.

i am indeed cursed when it comes to fire, but that is a very long story that i doubt anyone is interested in

dad no ;-;. also i have decided you may also shorten my name to SSS if you would like, like wally, bc you have strong comrade vibes

well, i'm hoping by the time i get close to uploading everything i've done there will be another update to the hack, but if not i'll throw this into Hiatus until i can finish

jIo6z6P.png

eAdFU22.png

Geo is gonna have fun here

6eQGFDE.png

yes!! fishing is fun. even when i have to fight sharks and alligators to get my hecking dinner.

UVzkp84.png

u1Z8VvX.png

KMI96db.png

aw thanks my dude!

rJTlXG4.png

izt8RAG.png

yYVbQ61.png

same tho. i would probably die without the sea.

7d1UH5F.png

lCEQ95E.png

aw-

j50ijlY.png

DZWZIHl.png

EcR0DFI.png

you've been adopted. accept them and give them love you monster

SBPAyDb.png

I-
um

that's

im just gonna. let them borrow the translator for a bit. go for a stroll. come back,,, probably never.

8LVTB3s.png

oh thank god i don't care about fashion or trends at all really, but PLEASE distract me

B9K0H4R.png

oh my fecking stars NEVER MIND

nvfb43L.png

LNh93kE.png

well, because there's a gym anyway. i didn't know it was juan til i got here.

Q7WAWM7.png

you can have him man, i'm ace

... also i only now caught that pun while proof-reading this, and dramatically sighed for a minute and a half

ldo6mP8.png

k2BpU9q.png

aaaaaawwwwww

HHimQCS.png

7FU9vj7.png

ok but scarves have plenty of other uses! bandaging, tying things down, distracting angry cats...

9xaiiy1.png

3kyE6DP.png

hmmmmmm. weave them into a giant scarf rug.

WzodKB5.png

wait how in the ACTUAL DISTORTION WORLD does your grandma knit silk??!

3oYnJHF.png

7J3SXJp.png

paenflL.png

im weepign im so confused

9x4gjCB.png

im so baffled im going to stare blankly at the water for a few hours.

i say like that's not something i do regularly, no bafflement required

yHpMgGA.png

HMRrUCo.png

aaaaaa a good daughter!!The remoraid line holds a special place in my heart bc of that time i let my dad play on my gameboy and he, an ichthyologist/marine biologist, got very upset the archerfish evolved into an octopus.

0WN6Uob.png

hJ8DdPi.png

Toxotes is the genus archerfish belongs to, named after ancient Greek archers.
Lonely is,,, not. ideal.

mmGJ8x3.png

anyway let us continue fishing

ERetfkN.png

scX7yWB.png

a baby sea dragon!

kyWmLy0.png

don't worry bby i'll make sure no one eats u

y268QNY.png

Cyprinus is the genus of "typical carps", which includes the amur carp (koi).
Naughty is. hm. could go either way - more murder power won't mean crap if he gets hit with a special electric attack.

DRJXPUw.png

also some areas, like route 106, now have dark sand areas.

TIxQ7si.png

4Gylcam.png

a-ah. i guess that couple was,,, not. pleased...

SK5Zj8G.png

you are much heavier than i was expecting. i'm not sure why it surprised me, anyone who's been buried in sand knows how heavy it is.

ANVKxFO.png

the name here is a bit of a flex unless you've ever dealt with ghost crabs. i didn't even intend the name to be a pun, i don't like puns, but i couldn't think of a sand-dwelling beach creature more likely to attempt to EAT YOU for no apparent reason. anyway Ocypodinae is the subfamily containing those angry little blighters.

IyJ0AN2.png

wUNmSUp.png

VkWN2W5.png

my instinct is to make another H'yu, the Gay Sun, joke here, but i should probably refrain from making cracks that only two people here get

hC2GQDA.png

K1RRtFk.png

YhtIT7H.png

yay. i understand that flash is useful in its own niche way, but,,,

0o7rlVr.png

FpeXkd0.png

wait what? oh my stars am i gonna find dead bodies while spelunking in a pokemon game

rD5lQY2.png

PnEr2YN.png

holy crap he's fragile

a89z4gy.png

i never got the fear of bats tbh. they're small and cute and squeaky.

huh, looks like i lost the review screen shot?? i don't think i ever used him, really - i have trained a L O T of crobat

E8AUIUL.png

bv0hUCB.png

hU6BVTj.png

qaDukXH.png

EL4ClKN.png

can't i just swim across?

wfbml9B.png

stars that's a mood

HtRqmg9.png

XzsvGGI.png

4mDM7WO.png

heckin fistfight me

Wzg1csX.png

aaawwwwww Dana go easy on her

tcvfc5F.png

NEVERMIND

bjyEgOS.png

GHHHHKKKK

T4rE1Bt.png

vE4gVsS.png

i wonder how that sounded to people without translators...

BCKrs4Y.png

oooOKAY LET'S LEAVE THE GYM FOR A BIT AND GO TRAIN OK GUYS HAHAHAHA?????

TD0j7sr.png

dy6sUFi.png

TfZL7Am.png

!!!!! my baby is now a teenage son!!! ;;w;;

qBsqkSA.png

7jjpmOr.png

biCQoCV.png

aaAAAAAAAA another son grows up!!!!!!!

4dPMbCb.png

... huh.

eYJIwnc.png

i frankly did not see this one coming?

1w85KZY.png

Melanism is the term for animals with a whole heckin lot of dark pigment, or melanin. it's p much the opposite of albinism.
i'll take bashful over naughty for this line any day

YzqPm1M.png

anyway let's try this again

E3UL41J.png

yes!! of course!!

pe9745u.png

Ug9WwyB.png

it's ok, you can hold a knife with your bill. well, i assume if that goose could hold a fork with his, you can to. please don't ask me why the goose had a fork, i really don't know. it was distressing.

IiOkgDt.png

a38JVn6.png

hmmmm. i think we're ready...

but it's getting late and i need to be up before the sun tomorrow, so

i'll just make next update extra long to make up for it uwu

Lumaeus

The Hero of Vine
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
i am indeed cursed when it comes to fire, but that is a very long story that i doubt anyone is interested in
We're all curious. Tell us!

you have strong comrade vibes
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

i never got the fear of bats tbh. they're small and cute and squeaky.
I know, right? If it weren't for the threat of rabies, they'd be the perfect animal!

That's very cool gym design, but I'll wager it was a bit repetitive. How strong were the 'tads?

TrueZero2

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
Congrats on the shiny. Now let's see what Juan throws at you.

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Aww I love all of your babies! They’re so good and pure. Also all of the Lotads have such adorable dislogue

Kyro909

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her or Xe/Xem
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. ???
@Lumaeus : well alrighty then!!

see, i never remember a time i wasn't afraid of fire. you'd think there was a definitive point where i got this phobia. maybe when i learned my aunt burned alive. maybe when my house burned down. maybe when the forest outside my town burned down. maybe when my cat nephew died in a fire. maybe when my older brother terrorized me with a home-made flamethrower. maybe when i found myself literally on fire, numerous times.

nope. just. ALWAYS afraid of fire.

and, like animals and small children, fire can sense fear. this element just,,, follows me. everywhere. heck, last week the card reader at work burst into flames after a lightning strike. if there's a way to die involving fire in a video game? i will find it. i gotta drive to the city? the forest between us is having a prescribed burn. one time i was cooking butter beans and suddenly everything was on fire.

so i complained to my mother about it, as one does, not expecting anything more than a sympathetic pat on the head. but she got all weird?? all she would say in explanation is "our family does not have a good history with fire". now for my mother, who is not superstitious at all, to say something like that? suspicious.

so i considered what little she would speak of when it comes to my maternal family. immigrants that settled in the Appalachians to become coal miners and moonshiners. neither are jobs you want to have fires in, and neither are really healthy for the environment. so two guesses as to what happened:

1. someone died in a fire/explosion caused by an ancestor of mine, and maybe it was covered up and the spirit is haunting us until it finds peace, or maybe the person was related to a witch who vowed retribution on this blood line, but either way now my family's cursed

2. some area sacred to Nature was destroyed by a coal or moonshine fire, again caused by an ancestor of mine, and now we're cursed because the Earth has a long, long memory and very little sense of mercy

either way i'm losing

@TrueZero2 : thanks!

@TheTRUEgge : thank you!!

amGPBHt.png

nice to meet you too-

bhulHxW.png

ooOOOOOH u wanna throw hands?? bc i will. my outfit is as comfy as i could afford.

EbRvqJL.png

DO YOU WANT A LECTURE ON THE STUPIDITY AND HARMFULNESS OF THE 1% AND THE PRIORITY OF PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE CLOTHES WRITTEN BY AN ANGRY GREMLIN THAT LIVES IN A HIGH-POVERTY AREA AND ALSO RECENTLY A DISASTER ZONE???

BECAUSE YOU'RE THIS CLOSE TO A SMACKDOWN. BOTH VERBAL AND PHYSICAL.

BBbJ5KS.png

VvATnGI.png

it holds your favor? my fury has crashed into horrified bemusement. this sod believes that's the important part?? no. it is the other way around.

JhEY4uw.png

3dJNuZx.png

lmao?? this poor, delusional fool? no one is stronger than the ocean. you can only love and respect it and pray it respects you. (if it loves you, then it will not allow you to leave.) people who believe they have conquered the ocean have a habit of dying horribly in oceanic incidents.

YFa9rbh.png

should probably get my badge now before a swarm of lobsters rise from the ocean to devour you for your impudence.

GRIUWfm.png

MO9rWjR.png

almost

4c9bMLT.png

didn't fully heal. he's done.

cAXxWN9.png

z4xpwK2.png

sorry little salamander

V8w7MDb.png

xKW3Ueg.png

KcOtzkv.png

see this lass shouldn't've been a problem, but

K3GtogJ.png

wl9ppaF.png

5vB5UCA.png

my special son kept trying to attack his reflection in the puddle.

xZL4JX0.png

et6xtBb.png

but he prevailed

5DtQeUU.png

HwpqpDN.png

the tides ebb and flow as they desire, and keep rhythm by no Man's clock

GhkAbgw.png

WsLYOqa.png

futuitō et morī in aquolā

ti6Akr1.png

... don't repeat what i just said, any child that wanders in here

ah8LJRq.png

r0ChEj7.png

RAIN BADGE GET

47ZnFAY.png

R1mXKo8.png

7rrCDZJ.png

time to go find those dead spelunkers

OcrhYs2.png

xRLbw11.png

Vstr1hB.png

vIFZe6h.png

a useful move

U2xgcmU.png

no!! i do not want ur phone number!!!

.... i don't like this guy, but i already took the screen shots, so...

gG5bRGI.png

UaMPsqw.png

awe3nlA.png

WxcSeHn.png

pf9xN5z.png

bJHNGPx.png

mURkwhB.png

i just bet you were

KEPCWgH.png

pxyaJF9.png

kd5ZFcQ.png

just from your business, huh?

FDUPigo.png

somehow i really doubt your intentions anyway

Heom89V.png

pZSdgsC.png

xWyELRH.png

oLgGfAp.png

stars i thought i was done with high school

c263q2f.png

fistfight me

UHESN6n.png

KEJ7xmv.png

HgP1Bpw.png

3KgSo0S.png

u really wanna take that bet. do u really

Ma0VcFP.png

du2z5kB.png

xxHhmqU.png

look not to @ anyone - actually that's a lie, i'm perfectly willing to @ people who destroy the environment and claim everything is FINE - when your sins are so horrific the moon brings to life an oil spill to haunt your cities, nature is probably not very happy with you.

sMiRZWn.png

l7j9OuQ.png

voClc3F.png

do rehabbers not exist in pokemon??

XWRiZE8.png

uXCSkwb.png

Gjm43zQ.png

9mxdwg3.png

you make them act as stepping stones for people instead of investing in a canoe

o3OwUbv.png

-looks at my six rescue cats and rescue dog- for once, you said something i can agree with.

dSIuTgu.png

Ap0TnoN.png

ah, so that's why people were willing to wander in without adequate preparation.

ha793LG.png

ytnw7xk.png

y1UabR1.png

AoNsNZF.png

like that's gonna stop people

mYjLjr0.png

HTfmUbc.png

you. you become champion by beating the league?? how does anyone do that without all the badges????

PP7q1qW.png

FShShdJ.png

0ROClLr.png

you could replace 'water' with p much any other type and that speech would still work. not unique enough, 0/10.

707wt3d.png

is that what you call it

FOjAvIj.png

stop saying things i agree with, it makes me uncomfortable

ptAYaSM.png

waUbVUW.png

jtj5H99.png

uh

pu8NTnS.png

ah. look at that, time for me to go spelunking

0EIyWx4.png

sjPY16N.png

hmmmmmm

Gu1q0oC.png

let's see if this works

Pjihzem.png

qGOH88h.png

FmHOESH.png

huh, co-

rUlygnV.png

ooOOOOOOHHHH my stars do not startle me like that

cD1ZzIp.png

vzw9Knn.png

eZbE9ZI.png

how,, did u know her name??

61er43s.png

eSEPf7c.png

how did you know her name but NOT know mine????

iBdFANE.png

0GT6Jt3.png

tGixuPA.png

that sounds like a personal problem

5K4Zmul.png

really???

vSx32I1.png

x9DjLHV.png

lBPwr8R.png

just how long have you been down here?

A3Y14Df.png

what, never seen a weird possibly-kid with a glowing cat on xir head go spelunking?

mAL2RgN.png

tXy6kgt.png

you MIGHT want to get a different hobby then.

IlMyNpR.png

usW1St8.png

did i miss a memo somewhere? have all skittys been renamed Sagwa in honor of my first cat when i wasn't paying attention???

FfNmQWT.png

i love the implications that Steven either
1. has been in this room longer than any of the spelunkers have been here
2. walked by them and left them for dead

yYRzlLP.png

Awdl203.png

how dare you question my ability to lose my way?

CmdBy7Y.png

KIEful3.png

thanks i came up with it myself

lccCiGR.png

vcG6pXE.png

rocks are pretty cool, yeah

mzP8yd1.png

K5ln564.png

1l6jNEx.png

lmao that's a mood

IQy2jgE.png

thank you for not shooting the messenger

eJBSnkM.png

A6LcbP0.png

EuWQBjR.png

ooh that is a good move

XLmJHeY.png

QSgWkBT.png

w4wEDJn.png

i don't actually know who the Champion in this game is, so this is either foreshadowing or red rock herring

ZGJDfWi.png

Y6ytgjp.png

nice to know i should cover any cameras on this thing with tape

WAFfJZn.png

QUipc8G.png

02iwKcZ.png

it cool, i shall help you avoid your father

ECa3ttg.png

6YKM09Q.png

exp share exp share exp share exp--

HtdLL77.png

FBSwhZd.png