• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Thread Description
Lillie's misadventure in Kanto, updates weekly on Sunday

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
OH FUCK YEAH LILLIE, YOU GOT THIS

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Oh no, elite trainers from all over have gathered. From King who ditched Lillie, to the master with the top percentage of pants. At least Tobias will probably be disqualified this time around due to only having illegal in kanto pokemon, I swear he's the guy who trades in a bunch of level 100 legendaries at the beginning of the game. In the ex-elite 4 I see Will's also there so I wonder who took his place. My guess is that Lillie will end up taking on Lorelei, Agatha and Blue Green in the tournament, the first two because they are the elite 4 in game and Blue Green just feels like she's the next most important person here. I wonder who that girl in the last panel is. It should be Lillie, but considering the last fakeout, and how drastically different the portions are from normal.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
ITS LILLIE TIME

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
I heard that Lillie had a 6 pack. I heard Lillie is shredded.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
decuwks-2c0a8397-678d-437e-ad4b-677c893b3f69.png

Damn, the bi-weekly update banner is really overdue...
maybe next time
Lillie's fuggin RIPPED lmao

OH FUCK YEAH LILLIE, YOU GOT THIS

ITS LILLIE TIME

I heard that Lillie had a 6 pack. I heard Lillie is shredded.
HECK YEAH PEEPS! VERY EASY! JUST TRAIN FOR SOME TIME WITH LVL 100 POKEMONS AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE THIS DREAM BODY TOO! APPLY NOW!
Oh no, elite trainers from all over have gathered. From King who ditched Lillie, to the master with the top percentage of pants. At least Tobias will probably be disqualified this time around due to only having illegal in kanto pokemon, I swear he's the guy who trades in a bunch of level 100 legendaries at the beginning of the game. In the ex-elite 4 I see Will's also there so I wonder who took his place. My guess is that Lillie will end up taking on Lorelei, Agatha and Blue Green in the tournament, the first two because they are the elite 4 in game and Blue Green just feels like she's the next most important person here. I wonder who that girl in the last panel is. It should be Lillie, but considering the last fakeout, and how drastically different the portions are from normal.
Are you not convinced?
welp we will just find out soon..er or later
And then, the kinda late update time!
loading,,,
desyl3v-a24139c7-df81-4dbb-9103-0fef0b641a3b.png

Sorry this update is one week late, I blame it on all the reference i did not compile..

Cameo-ed in this page, are some trainers that comes from different known regions of the PokÉmon World:
@YumeTsuki @Nessi @Waweezer @Riboo @TheLastUnicornInOz @Aozora @Neowth etc

With this I have fill out all of my cameo quota
But if in the future I can fit in some more, I will reuse previously cameo-ed char or just ask random nuzlocker for theirs

Will I be able to update next week? most probably not, next two week update instead
SO, no need to hold on to your seat, and just enjoy some toilet break
:D

Till then peeps!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Aahhaha that's such a cool way to showcase cameos by having everyone pop in like that from around the world!!! Thanks again for including our lil group :D NOW ONTO THE BATTLE

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I love how you showed that the broadcast is airing all over the world by showing a bunch of cameos. The best parts got to be Zerda sticking their tongue out while Yume rides, and the side cast members of Royal getting squished to the sides.

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
HOLY S**T I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS COMIC SINCE I'VE FOUND THE FORUMS, SEEING LAKOUR HERE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
that's such a wonderful way to use cameos! also i too.....am excited...

ready for anythin!!

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Guess who is back and hasn't make a new update banner?

Welp, it is yours truly
and I am here to update!
I swear I gotta reply faster when I don;t update weekly..welp, I will try next time
Aahhaha that's such a cool way to showcase cameos by having everyone pop in like that from around the world!!! Thanks again for including our lil group :D NOW ONTO THE BATTLE
No problemo, sorry for replying so late!
I love how you showed that the broadcast is airing all over the world by showing a bunch of cameos. The best parts got to be Zerda sticking their tongue out while Yume rides, and the side cast members of Royal getting squished to the sides.
Heh heh for sure! sorry for replying so late
HOLY S**T I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS COMIC SINCE I'VE FOUND THE FORUMS, SEEING LAKOUR HERE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
No problemo! sorry for replying so late
that's such a wonderful way to use cameos! also i too.....am excited...

ready for anythin!!
Welp, I know you said you are ready for anything, but I hope the wait is not too long
:wooper:
and then the kinda long overlate update
deuyqux-4e6a6149-8b3b-4928-a668-a4ea182be65b.png

sorry for the long wait, peeps!=..
I need some time adjusting with IRL stuff
Still adjusting atm, so I am not sure if I can update regularly, but I will try. Till then!

CrumpetsAndCheese

some dude
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 6, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
It likes to stay inside and use the internet. Sometimes it leaves its computer to use a different device, or rarely draw.
woah!! ice evee!! awesome design!

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.

Guess who is back and hasn't make a new update banner?

Welp, it is yours truly
and I am here to update!
I swear I gotta reply faster when I don;t update weekly..welp, I will try next time

No problemo, sorry for replying so late!

Heh heh for sure! sorry for replying so late

No problemo! sorry for replying so late

Welp, I know you said you are ready for anything, but I hope the wait is not too long

:wooper:
and then the kinda long overlate update
deuyqux-4e6a6149-8b3b-4928-a668-a4ea182be65b.png

sorry for the long wait, peeps!=..
I need some time adjusting with IRL stuff
Still adjusting atm, so I am not sure if I can update regularly, but I will try. Till then!
Most terrifying eevee in the world

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
"by the mysterious GS ball"

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
EEVEE WOKE UP AND CHOSE VIOLENCE

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Should I have expected the partner Eevee to be anything but an earth shattering monster? Through being undecided towards what to evolve into Eevee has mastered all of the eeveelutions. With crazy coverage and busted secondary effects Lillie has a tough battle ahead of her. Then there's Blue Green's next 5 pokemon.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
ICE EEVEE!!!!! so cool ba dum pshsh

a good update!! i love how much fun the fights are in your comic. also take your time! its more important to prioritize you than an update schedule

Users who are viewing this thread