• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Thread Description
Lillie's misadventure in Kanto, updates weekly on Sunday

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Take all the time you need! Just make sure you're okay!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ddbvyew-481d6260-5a61-403d-bccb-c147c6c3ed1c.png

Hello everyone! thanks for bearing with me and waiting for this silly series to continue
Don't worry I understand why you need a break and hey, the comic is nearing it's end, so you can take as much time as you need to finish it
Sowwwy andthank you for your inderstanding! hopefully it will end in good time~
Take all the time you need! Just make sure you're okay!
I am okay now (I think) thanks for worrying and please enjoy the continuation~
and then, without further ado, the long late update
deno9sk-538ae4ff-effc-40b2-af77-494fd70902ba.png

starting the return of the series with the main character absent? could be a mistake in my poor planning ability

I still wonder why they do not allow non original 151 pokemons in Kanto; not even the evolution or devolution of those mons, but then they have the gall to allow two completely new mon (Meltan and Melmetan) to the region.

ANyway, next update might be on next week's Sunday, till then, peeps!
Now that I am back, I gotta catch up on some nuzlocke comics I miss out! damn so many :D !

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Meltan and Melmetal either bribed or threatened their way into the region

And glad you're back :D

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Welcome back! I hope you had a nice break! If officer Jenny never went to Alola how can she tell what is and isn't an alolan pokemon. Doesn't she know that in Alola they revive Aerodactyl's spirit and it merges with the bones and some armor? I love how they warp 3 feet behind Jenny XD. It looks like Lillie's friends are here to cheer her on in the league! Or compete, they could've signed up online. In the background of the first panel I see cameos of Professor Cerise and Chole from the anime, and is that Red with the Clefariy a reference to a manga?

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Used to be frequent, but has matured into a lazy son of a--
lmao. Poor Jenny, she was only doing what her Kantonian blood and training taught her, but AllGensMatter, Game Freak, not just Gen 1. Nice use of shadow sneak getting past the wall former professor-turned-president Stump built.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
decuwks-2c0a8397-678d-437e-ad4b-677c893b3f69.png

Aww man, It is August already,
Hmm, maybe I should change teh name to bi-weekly update for now..
welp not like I will be able to start the league until next update.
she might not realize it ever
Meltan and Melmetal either bribed or threatened their way into the region

And glad you're back :D
Thank you! and they might be lol, damn little critters, eating metal and stuff
Welcome back! I hope you had a nice break! If officer Jenny never went to Alola how can she tell what is and isn't an alolan pokemon. Doesn't she know that in Alola they revive Aerodactyl's spirit and it merges with the bones and some armor? I love how they warp 3 feet behind Jenny XD. It looks like Lillie's friends are here to cheer her on in the league! Or compete, they could've signed up online. In the background of the first panel I see cameos of Professor Cerise and Chole from the anime, and is that Red with the Clefariy a reference to a manga?
Thanks ACottontail! Just like most veteran cop... she just believe in her cop gut lol
But nah, there should be visual data for what all the current region variants looks like.
And nice cathc for the cameos! yes!yes they are!
lmao. Poor Jenny, she was only doing what her Kantonian blood and training taught her, but AllGensMatter, Game Freak, not just Gen 1. Nice use of shadow sneak getting past the wall former professor-turned-president Stump built.
It is just Kanto strict wildlife policy.. no idea why they are so adamant to keep it 'pure Kanto'
And now, the promised update!
deodkd8-7af884ae-1378-4a26-a729-682e1f6fac14.png

Kanto's border check is pretty tight
but then again it is not fool proof enough as many trainers walk around with non-original 151 pokemon in the region, hahaha.
Let's see if the league can maintain that rule though

I did an extra panel row for you peeps because I took an extra one week for this update

Finally we are about to start the league, peeps!
in next update
which is most likely two weeks from today
See ya then!
Anyway, next update might be on next two week's Sunday, till then, peeps!

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I love this comic. Also, the return of Nebby! Nebby is still cute, even as Solgaleo!

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
i'd be terrified too, I mean, look at that rowlet!horrifying...

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
AWWW IF ONLY NEBBY COULD HELP

BUT THAT IS BOUND TO BE SOME INTENSE TRAINING

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Quick Lillie, you have an entire region's worth of pets to make up with Nebby! Aw, Chanchan is just snuggling with that Flareon. Wait a minute that Espeon doesn't have a nose. Secret Ditto confirmed?! I'm not sure if transform changes the EVs it give though... But I like how the Espeon is just smiling as it is smashed into Meme's hand. If Lillie is EV training I don't think training with the little miss trainers pokemon will go far, as they'll take forever to defeat. However if Lillie wants to level train her pokemon will probably gain a ton of levels after a half hour of doing 1 damage.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal

What do you mean I haven't posted anything in one month???
I just posted page 19-6 last two week, didn't I?
See? the first week of... last month
GASP!
Maybe I should make a banner for monthly update now...
I love this comic. Also, the return of Nebby! Nebby is still cute, even as Solgaleo!
P-Pew?
i'd be terrified too, I mean, look at that rowlet!horrifying...
heh heh the same strategy Ash used to defeat Hau
AWWW IF ONLY NEBBY COULD HELP

BUT THAT IS BOUND TO BE SOME INTENSE TRAINING
more then intense, it will be ULTRA TRAINING tm
Quick Lillie, you have an entire region's worth of pets to make up with Nebby! Aw, Chanchan is just snuggling with that Flareon. Wait a minute that Espeon doesn't have a nose. Secret Ditto confirmed?! I'm not sure if transform changes the EVs it give though... But I like how the Espeon is just smiling as it is smashed into Meme's hand. If Lillie is EV training I don't think training with the little miss trainers pokemon will go far, as they'll take forever to defeat. However if Lillie wants to level train her pokemon will probably gain a ton of levels after a half hour of doing 1 damage.
She will do it allright! in fact it take this long to update because she is doing it!
lol, not really
Those are some good considerations indeed! Considering how long this update take, you know which one she chose, right?
and now.. the long overdue update!
deqvh2y-5942958c-6507-440d-97a8-d76073e0ee3a.png

welp sorry for the late update peeps!
partly because I kept on procrastinating drawing the stadium
and partly because I fell ill from vaccination

anyway, here we are! finally entering the final part of this Blue Green's Adventure

Hopefully i will be able to update again next week or next two week
fingers crossed! till then, peeps!

Last edited:

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
Ball guy with shades awakened something in me

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
BLUE GREEN IS OUT FOR BLOOD

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I like how the lines for the great ball is used for the great ball guy's eyebrows. But that brings the question to how many ball guys are there? I like how you tried to mislead people in that battle by having that Eevee use an ice type move, but I recognize that floof anywhere. Is that the partner Eevee? As I have a feeling Lillie has some tough battles awaiting her. *Shudders in partner Eevee's moves secondary effects*.

vizarding

bug aficionado
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 20, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
I just caught up! I'm so proud of Lillie making it to the league, and your art is always such a joy, everything is so pleasing to the eye, and I love how you use your limited palette! i can't wait to see the league in full, it's all getting so exciting!

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Used to be frequent, but has matured into a lazy son of a--
Blue Green will turn red when she faces her opponent. Hopefully, Lillie doesn't turn yellow-bellied on her violet behavior. Remember it isn't all black and white, but a gray morality. Orange you tired of these colorful palette of puns? Better go before Scrubenite appears (and I didn't bring my brown pants).

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Blue Green will turn red when she faces her opponent. Hopefully, Lillie doesn't turn yellow-bellied on her violet behavior. Remember it isn't all black and white, but a gray morality. Orange you tired of these colorful palette of puns? Better go before Scrubenite appears (and I didn't bring my brown pants).
That post invokes a wide spectrum of emotions.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal

Sorry, no banner for my Bi-Weekly Update yet, I am already late for this bi-weekly update!
Ball guy with shades awakened something in me
What the!?? I hope it is not something bad
BLUE GREEN IS OUT FOR BLOOD
So Blue Green is out for Red?
I like how the lines for the great ball is used for the great ball guy's eyebrows. But that brings the question to how many ball guys are there? I like how you tried to mislead people in that battle by having that Eevee use an ice type move, but I recognize that floof anywhere. Is that the partner Eevee? As I have a feeling Lillie has some tough battles awaiting her. *Shudders in partner Eevee's moves secondary effects*.
Pfft a last minute idea. There are as many ball guy as pokeball types, I guess? hahahah.
Welp, I tried. And correct! that is a special eevee.
I just caught up! I'm so proud of Lillie making it to the league, and your art is always such a joy, everything is so pleasing to the eye, and I love how you use your limited palette! i can't wait to see the league in full, it's all getting so exciting!
OO! hii Vizarding! I need to catch up with yours too sometime! must have missed many pages already!

That post invokes a wide spectrum of emotions.
Oh MAI GOD....
What Trollkitten said.
That was a very colorful expression you get there, Poopawman
I love it!
and then, it is the one day late update time!
loading,,,
derr351-0f525108-1497-4a64-b169-58704b254e27.png

old face, new face, familiar face, stranger face
I wonder if you guys recognize em :V

till next time, peeps!

CrumpetsAndCheese

some dude
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 6, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
It likes to stay inside and use the internet. Sometimes it leaves its computer to use a different device, or rarely draw.
Lillie's fuggin RIPPED lmao

Users who are viewing this thread