• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Thread Description
Lillie's misadventure in Kanto, updates weekly on Sunday

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
"Can I win?"

"Yes, but no. You've already won over here, which gives you the chance to win over there, which opens up the opportunity to win down there, but you probably won't win, but you could train, only if you want to win."

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Lillie better bring up Smogon as she's going to need if if any of the other challengers at the tournament know about it. Let's not forget about fishing for bottle caps to raise the IVs of those level 100 pokemon. Oh and natures mints in which she'll have to battle at Galar's battle tower for. You have three days Lillie, get to it!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Ooof which means she gotta go through even more trouble than the games now that is a big oof moment!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
decuwks-2c0a8397-678d-437e-ad4b-677c893b3f69.png

Hey peeps! it is WeekLillie update time!
But first, replies
Lillie, prepare to grind forever, you will hate it forever
Oh no..the horror... I mean teddiousness...
Heck yeah! Shiro would kick ass in that tournament.
heh heh she sure will.. thank god she is already in Hoenn now
Lillie's face on the last panel is me whenever I have to grind.
I have become so numb.. I felt nothing from grinding
"Can I win?"

"Yes, but no. You've already won over here, which gives you the chance to win over there, which opens up the opportunity to win down there, but you probably won't win, but you could train, only if you want to win."
HAHAHAHAHA this is the best! I wish I can insert this to SIlver's dialog instead of what I wrote! awesome one, Dee!
Lillie better bring up Smogon as she's going to need if if any of the other challengers at the tournament know about it. Let's not forget about fishing for bottle caps to raise the IVs of those level 100 pokemon. Oh and natures mints in which she'll have to battle at Galar's battle tower for. You have three days Lillie, get to it!
she should.. but will she?
Ooof which means she gotta go through even more trouble than the games now that is a big oof moment!
yeh, with luck she will only be facing 8 opponents..
and then, without further ado,
defgmix-882f257b-f343-4d42-a897-892e47b2a1d0.png

Since Lillie skip most part of Victory road, she has to do a proper training session now

I feel like i should make this page a new part.. but I want part 20 to be about the league battle.. so please understand.. :I

cameo-ed in this page are eevees that belongs to Pfaccioxx and Purple-The-Vee

I am not sure if I can make it in time for next week as I need to re-plan some pages... but we will see..

Neowth

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
I don't really care tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
A dork from the North
welll.... Eevee time works as well I guess. She will be OP from all that EXP

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
aw those eevees are adorable

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
I like the team's mental recap... and of course rockhead has boulders for brains xD

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Hahah oh gosh the "joys" of EV training now isn't that a mess hmm? Maybe should stock up on vitamins (were they a thing in gen 1 ?)

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Lillie's team has really been through so much. Though I like how Tofu is just imagining a rock in the flashbacks and Chanchan just got here. Though judging from the eeveeultions they're fighting, Tofu is training in defense and attack, Craterpillar is training in special defense, Snowy is training in special attack and speed, and Meme is training in special attack and health.

sociopathicotter

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
enjoys unnecessary anime references and stupid meta humor in webcomics
i'm torn between whether chanchan or the eeveelutions are cuter, idk how to decide because all of them are adorable

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
...Lillie.
That's...that's not what...EV training is...

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
The EV training joke made me feel like I've been hit by a bus asdjdslakfd
But it works! They all give different EVs. I hope they went to the EV training place by EV (Electric Vehicle) 😭

Awwww everyone's greatest memories of the journey... This is a good clip show episode! :> Hehe rock.....

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
ddbvyew-481d6260-5a61-403d-bccb-c147c6c3ed1c.png

Hellow peeps! It has been a while! April update time!
I have some bad update, good update, and ugly update..
please view them in order

Welp, this is it, peeps..
I a have been hit with a lot of artblock and distraction lately...
So I have to put Lillie on hiatus.
Fortunately, my buddy, @pkmnMasterWheeler is so kind as to lend her Lillie to pick up my Lillie's slack
so, bother her for more Lillie story
degyl2f-1ca3c7b8-d863-41b3-9c65-00c20b953dff.png
No, not really, happy April, everyone!
While I am putting Lillie on few weeks break, hopefully I will be able to continue it on this month's third week
so.. please understand, and look forward to it!

and finally, some overdue replies
welll.... Eevee time works as well I guess. She will be OP from all that EXP
Heh heh, I made sure they get the right EV from their training partner(s)
aw those eevees are adorable
I love eevee, not as much as Bill does, but I do
I like the team's mental recap... and of course rockhead has boulders for brains xD
heh, should have seen that coming
Hahah oh gosh the "joys" of EV training now isn't that a mess hmm? Maybe should stock up on vitamins (were they a thing in gen 1 ?)
Hmm that seems so much faster, but I wonder if Lillie got her overdue allowance from her mother yet. Without the green, there is no way she can afford those drugs
Lillie's team has really been through so much. Though I like how Tofu is just imagining a rock in the flashbacks and Chanchan just got here. Though judging from the eeveeultions they're fighting, Tofu is training in defense and attack, Craterpillar is training in special defense, Snowy is training in special attack and speed, and Meme is training in special attack and health.
Hahah glad you like em! and correct! nice observation! I made sure they get the right EV tarining partner(s)
i'm torn between whether chanchan or the eeveelutions are cuter, idk how to decide because all of them are adorable
lol no need to choose when you can have both!
...Lillie.
That's...that's not what...EV training is...
I swear she is doing it right... kinda
The EV training joke made me feel like I've been hit by a bus asdjdslakfd
But it works! They all give different EVs. I hope they went to the EV training place by EV (Electric Vehicle) 😭

Awwww everyone's greatest memories of the journey... This is a good clip show episode! :> Hehe rock.....
oh god! that would be dope.. unfortunately I did not think that far ahead

That's it for now, thanks for reading, commenting, and enjoying this series!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Hahah all those 'updates' had me worried ! But still a cute page! Glad to see their art in this colorpallete looks super cute!

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Anylillie is good for the job apparently. This one's got some fire in her, but I would miss dear sweet eternally confused Silly Lillie.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
While I feel like Lillie and Lillie might be confused at first, I feel like they can form a lasting friendship over training for the pokemon league. And then the next page introduces Lillie. And the page after that introduces Lillie. There's going to be serious confusion at the pokemon league with 50 Lillies there.

vizarding

bug aficionado
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 20, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A artist hailing from the land of Stephen King's Maine, avoiding evil clowns and drawing day and night.
Enjoy your break! You deserve it! The wait is worth it, no need to shove something out when you can't. The guest art is super cute too!

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Used to be frequent, but has matured into a lazy son of a--
Take your time. Believe me, I've been on that same boat for years which is why my runs are rarely updated/rarely noticed.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Hellow everyone, Velink here
Sorry for making you all wait for the next page of Lillie's misadventure in Kanto, especially since it is approaching its final part.
I plan to finish this series but because a lot of things has been happening lately, I ended up taking a prolonged break.
I have been working n the new updates, however the process is going slowly.
Hopefully I would be able to update again starting next week!
However, before things settled up, I might not be able to update weekly like before.
Hope you all understand, and look forward to the continuation of LillieLocke!

Hahah all those 'updates' had me worried ! But still a cute page! Glad to see their art in this colorpallete looks super cute!
Thankies! credit to the artist!
Anylillie is good for the job apparently. This one's got some fire in her, but I would miss dear sweet eternally confused Silly Lillie.
Pfft you are right! welp hopefully my Lillie can claim her mc spot back
While I feel like Lillie and Lillie might be confused at first, I feel like they can form a lasting friendship over training for the pokemon league. And then the next page introduces Lillie. And the page after that introduces Lillie. There's going to be serious confusion at the pokemon league with 50 Lillies there.
Wooh! you know her so well, I imagine that is what will happen too!
Enjoy your break! You deserve it! The wait is worth it, no need to shove something out when you can't. The guest art is super cute too!
Thanks! but hopefully i will be able to update soon!
Take your time. Believe me, I've been on that same boat for years which is why my runs are rarely updated/rarely noticed.
lol. Thanks, good luck on your part too!

So See you all next update! hopefully next week!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Don't worry I understand why you need a break and hey, the comic is nearing it's end, so you can take as much time as you need to finish it

Users who are viewing this thread