• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Hack A Magical Adventure(Lulu's Pokemon Glazed Potterlocke)

LuluRina

Eevee Lover
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 26, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Normal
So yea... I've done a Potterlocke before on another forum, and lets just say it ended....

...badly.

Ok all my team got wiped out in one update and the two in my pc were forbidden to be used so I basically lost then and there. To be fair it was also a randomizer.
I have learned my lesson....
And that is don't use a randomizer for the first time you try out a new type of locke
So instead I'm using a fan game that I played before but remember very little about it!

Normal rules -
1. You can only catch the first Pokemon in each route
2. You must nickname every Pokemon
3. If a Pokemon faints, it must be boxed
4. Dupes and Shiny clause is on
5. Gift clause is off
6. No Exp Share
7. Nuzlocke only starts once you have your Pokeballs

Potterlocke rules -
Houses -
1. Once a Pokemon is sorted into a House, it can only fight alongside others from the same House! Pokemon from one House cannot be switched out for Pokemon in different Houses.
2. Each new Pokemon caught is sorted depending on its nature into one of the following Houses

Griffindor -
1. Pokemon that are: Brave, Bold, Impish, Rash, Hasty, Relaxed are sorted into here
2. They are chivalrous, they may switch in to help other houses once per gym badge.
3. They are cocky, they must play as if they are on Set mode, and in a trainer battle cannot switch out before allowing their opponent at least one chance to attack them.

Hufflepuff -
1. Pokemon that are: Hardy, Docile, Naive, Modest, Gentle, Jolly, Bashful are sorted into here
2. They are unafraid of toil, only Hufflepuff Pokemon are allowed to use HM's. HM slaves are allowed ONLY if an HM is required to proceed and no Hufflepuff can learn it
3. They are fair, they cannot use status moves in-battle

Ravenclaw -
1. Pokemon that are: Calm, Quirky, Sassy, Quiet, Mild, Timid are sorted into here
2. They are creative, only Ravenclaw Pokemon are allowed to use TM's.
3. They are elite, they cannot use attack moves when they are Not Very Effective.

Slytherin -
1. Pokemon that are: Lonely, Adamant, Naughty, Lax, Serious, Careful are sorted into here
2. They are ambitious, only Slytherin Pokemon allowed to use held items.
3. They love toadying, their levels must not be higher than next gym leader's lowest-level Pokemon.

Gyms -

Before Gym 1 - No magic allowed! Don't use any Special moves and no sorting yet, so Pokemon can all fight on one team.

After Gym 1 - Sorting begins! From here on out, Pokemon can no longer switch out for those in different houses

After Gym 2 - A basilisk is running around petrifying students! Any Pokemon afflicted with the SLEEP condition in battle must be boxed at the end of the battle, and cannot be taken out until the 3rd gym badge is obtained.

After Gym 3 - Sirius Black is on the loose and all Hogsmeade trips are banned! The PokeMart cannot be used until the next gym badge is obtained.

After Gym 4 - Pick a Triwizard Champion from Hogwarts. This Pokemon must lead in every trainer battle, including the Gym Leader's in this segment. If this Pokemon dies, pick another Champion.

After Gym 5 - Time to recruit members for Dumbledore's Army! Take some Pokemon out from the box and train them. The team for the 6th gym battle must have at least 3 Pokemon that the 5th gym's team didn't! Umbridge's embargo is in effect, NO items can be used during this segment. That includes TM's and evolution stones! (The sole exception is using balls to catch new Pokemon.) Pokemon centers can still be used. Slytherin Pokemon, as members of the Inquisitorial Squad, are exempt from this rule.

After Gym 6 - If one of your Pokemon dies, you must pick another Pokemon in your party and must be boxed at the end of the battle, and cannot be taken out until the 7th gym badge is obtained. No Slytherins can be in the party until the next gym badge is obtained.

After Gym 7 - You're camping in the woods and isolated! After getting the 7th badge, you may use the PC box once to choose your team of Pokemon. Thereafter, you cannot use the box for this entire segment. (The exception is boxing/releasing dead Pokemon.)

After Gym 8 - The four Houses must unite! (yes, even Slytherin.) Pokemon can now switch out for those in other Houses. If possible, face the Elite Four with at least one Pokemon of each House in your party.

Since this ruleset only goes up to 8 badges I'm just going to do the first region and leave it at that. K lets goo!

Also I uploaded all my images to Imgur and they're not in order so now I have to look through the pictures to find them in order. Fortunately I labeled them.

Update 1 - ADVENTURE START(YOU'RE HERE)

DM9Eoxw.png

Mew?
Mew!

BreHjQl.png

Did y'all know that Tunod backwards spells Donut?
Glazed Donut?
you all did?
...I'll shut up then

h
Cc7XJbD.png
an2F2Dw.png

Professor Willow?
Nice to see they're following with the tree theme :)

You all know this stuff from the other Pokemon games so I'll just skip to...

tdaYkol.png

Yep, this is my go to. A girl named Lulu.

Anyway, onto the actual game!

HNdsr32.png

...Ok, where am I?

8VtWgNo.png
7Hq5WgI.png
Gqj2RUC.png

And who are you exactly?

PTUckt8.png

I'd rather like to know who you are before we go anywhere

4uApxIt.png

Yes. How would you know?
...have you been stalking me?

lcPiQxx.png

BEHOLD!
OUR CHARACTER SPEAKS!

elbqx7G.png
JPY6FIP.png
oFJoNj8.png

Ok, few things here

1. You said you would explain once we get here
2. I've been daydreaming about this EXACT THING for AGES
3. I can take care of myself weird person

46gUuif.png
4I5FtXB.png

Ooo cool! UNIVERSE HOPPING HERE I COME!!

Nkx8VVs.png

Now hold on a second-

WCyW0cJ.png

...Ok bai I guess

QxYtrjv.png

PRAISE LORD HELIX WE HAVE A FATHER

xga2rKk.png

Oh hai Johto starters!

23RwLhj.png

Wait a Trainer License?
...we need a license to become a trainer?
That lame
Smart, but lame

0uXv7dg.png

I get a fwend :3 Yee

RuhWvSU.png

Oh thats right you get five choices in this game
Welp while Riolu and Shinx both would be interesting starter choices I gotta go with my Sinnoh Starter
Earle Strix the Piplup!

WTfA22G.png

Yea the last name doesn't usally fit so I'm just going with the first name and the last name can be there in spirit.

Earle's stats and stuff -
FQSY0jq.png
eZq8jL3.png
lHboO3a.png

So our first 'mon is going to be a Ravenclaw!
Niiicee

Anyway, grand adventures awai-!

5h2oTwD.png

Ugh, what?

Q0M4JR7.png
ZgfYzmQ.png
0p3L1Fl.png

...huh, okay. Thanks for the warning.

Now as I was saying... ADVENTURE-

7hYAVD8.png

DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY FATHER
FITE ME!

X1Vdn6u.png

*3 pounds later...*

beo3moE.png

cN9lgsG.png

Actually I just pounded him into surrender
They gave me running shoes, a clock, and an Exp. Share. If I can't sell the Exp Share then I'll be sad because it will be completely useless then.

cLh8sm3.png

Yea I kinda just fought it off. You're too late buddy.

OBjWtLm.png

I am me, myself, and I. I do not need a name, for I am always going to be myself.
...Ok my name's Lulu

R9viS9C.png

Nice to meet you!

Ce9oeYd.png

Crap

Yea I kinda lost the first battle, but since I don't have Pokeballs yet, I can keep going!

VZsjWZt.png

Yay I won!
This was totally my first time.

OtXM6Ek.png

Ooo yess! Chocolate Glazed Donut! Gimme!

mGxdTk8.png
u71Eq3Y.png

He triggered

Anyway, he finds out its me and gives me a Shiny Red Pokedex(OOO SHINY) and Pokeballs, which means my nuzlocke has officially started!

2FEr8Ss.png

...and I'll continue in the next update. BAIIII

(Sorting hasn't happened yet)
Earle Strix the Piplup
Level 6
Torrent/Sassy
Pound/Growl/-/-

None

None

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
Hello there :D
I just stumbled upon this and the ruleset looks very interesting so imma read your first update ;3c

~~~~~

mew :D and i did not knox about the donut thing!
we starting in medias res i see 👀
oooo lulu speaks!!
universe hopping… i feel like we're not gonna get that explanation before a while x)
Praise Helix!!!!
ooh, five staters :o these remind me of PMD
blue bird, ravenclaw, checks out
scarf pikachu 👀
a clock? XD like, just a mural clock outta nowhere, or a watch? xD
awww cyndaquil on their head
or at least it looks like it-- wait is that black and orange hair and not a hat?
aand the nuzlocke starts :0

Conclusion:
This looks interesting so far!! Gonna follow this thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread