• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Galar General Mature Other Adventure A Knight's Gale: A Pokemon Shield Nuzlocke

FoxRodDraws

Me and the boys at 2am looking for BEANS
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon will throw memes at trainers as a distraction to steal food from them. It also seems obsessed with punching birds.
ALU5Rp.png

AKG, also known as A Knight's Gale, is a Pokemon Shield Wonderlocke.
With being the daughter of Alola's most well known couple, the Champion and Co-Founder of Aether Paradise, Raiyah is now excited to finally start her very own Pokemon Journey and follow in her parents footsteps.

What new friends will she encounter? What secrets will she unveil about not only the Galar region, but about herself as well?​

ylLHFV.png

CLICK HERE!

cJ3ZPp.png
♡ Must catch one Pokemon per route/area

♡ Must nickname all catches

♡ Once you catch a Pokemon, it must be traded via Wonder Trade

♡ Pokemon level must be no higher than what Trainer League Card says. If level is too high, trade again

♡ If a route catch fails, you cannot try again

♡ Overworld/Roaming Pokemon catches are forbidden

♡ No duplicate catches

♡ You must keep your starter

♡ If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed

♡ Dynamax is banned

♡ Dynamax Caves are banned

♡ Catching Pokemon in the Wild Area is banned

♡ No heal items in battle

♡ No legendaries

♡ Shiny breaks all catch rules​

3dLlNX.png

fmmmXd.png
PAGE 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3
FUNNY DAY PAGE
PAGE 4
PAGE 5
PAGE 6
PAGE 7
EXTRA PAGE 1
♡ PAGE 8
♡ PAGE 9
♡ PAGE 10​

Last edited:

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon will throw memes at trainers as a distraction to steal food from them. It also seems obsessed with punching birds.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A KNIGHT'S GALE: A POKEMON SHIELD NUZLOCKE - COVER PAGE

CTEyMT.jpg

ALRIGHT!! Finally getting around to figuring out how to use the Forum!

I will be batch posting what pages I currently have right now for AKG, and then Chapter 1 won't start until sometime in February!

Last edited:

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
A KNIGHT'S GALE - PROLOGUE 1

WcDrTb.png

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
A KNIGHT'S GALE - PROLOGUE 2

KUV7y1.png

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
A KNIGHT'S GALE - PROLOGUE 3 (FINAL)

7lGQOj.png

And that's the final upload until Chapter 1! Stay tuned for more information >:3

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
Yessssss!
I'm so happy to see AKG on the forums now! *rolls around on the pages*
I hope you end up finding the forums a nice, cozy home now. So many wonderful and talented artists and storytellers here. Im sure you'll fit in super well!

That being said, Love the first three pages and cover so much! Really interesting start and hook, gorgeous art, and everything is so crisp and fun. Not often I like non-adult protagonists, but it really works well with what you have going. Also really wholesome to see the cameo of Eerie's Krane and characters more interwoven in the character's lives than typical cameos are. Only seen that in your run, Moth's, and Ri's and its such s nice and fresh thing to see. Lyra and I also have some stuff planned for that, though less tied together like ya'lls are, but still wonderful and aaaaaaa can't wait for more!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ohhhhhh heck yeah welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you over here!

These first few pages and the cover are goooorgeous. Love the foreboding atmosphere of the forest as well as the style for the storybook portion at the start. Raiyah is already too cute and I'm excited to see more of her! Can't wait for chapter 1!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Cool, new galar run
Hol up is that a lesbian couple with Lillie and the Female MC from alola?
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
AHHHHH IT'S HERE IT'S HERE YES!!!!!

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS NUZ LIKE REALLY HYPED YOUR STYLE IS SO GREAT AND YOU MADE THE DOGGO SO FLUFFY AND JSUT

I'M READY IM EXCITED

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Cool, new galar run
Hol up is that a lesbian couple with Lillie and the Female MC from alola?
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

Yes, thank you! The other female character is actually from a previous run, which was discontinued, but they are still the best lesbian moms ever 😌

Sterling-Starlight

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Addicted to carbonated beverages and chocolate. Can, and will, talk forever about her interests if she finds someone who will listen
So this run has an adorable art style, a wholesome child, AND lesbian moms? Sign me the eff up

Lanae

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
I saw your awesome art on discord but it ALSO has awesome writing and characters!? I'm excited to find out what Zamazenta did to Raiyah and how that will affect the story.

bumblebee

Kanto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon flits from new idea to new idea, never able to settle down.
Good lord I don't even know where to start my praise! I absolutely adore the character design, especially that fluffy dog 👀 The storybook portion of the prologue is just so adorable, I love how cozy that last panel looks in that part. Raiyah is just such a cute little bean, I love her so much. Please do not hurt the child ;w;

localhoney

the smooth jazz of bastards
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
The art on this is incredible! I get big big big Breath of the Wild vibes from the art style on the first two parts of the prologue. I don't even know what to say, I rarely read comics but I'm going to have to follow this one. I gotta know what power or whatever Zamazenta has passed onto Raiyah.

Very excited!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
I'll be honest, this is fantastic work. The take on the two heroes of Galar is fantastic -- I'm a sucker for myths and legends. The child is so pure, and I hope she brings joy to everyone she encounters (and isn't utterly broken by the nuzlocke.)

But the cherry on top is Uncle Krane. I love references to other runs, and while we don't yet know how Penumbra is going to end, I like to think that Gylfie made it to the finish and is destined to enjoy a good curry.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Yoooo! Time to finally read your GOOD CONTENT!!! First off, Raiyah is too wholesome for MY own good! Imma die from adorableness overload over here if ur not careful! Speaking of not being careful, I can't believe Raiyah got hit by Zamazenta's legendary brain melting mind controlling sniff of DOOM!!! Excited to see more when things really get started~ >:3c

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
XQvdvs.png

WE ARE FINALLY HERE!

As much as I wanted to hold off and have a huge buffer for Chapter 1, with me being sick half of December and half of January, that killed so much motivation and progress. So for now, AKG will be updating every other Tuesday! Eventually it will go down to weekly updates.

Page 1 will post sometime tomorrow!

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.

FoxRodDraws

Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
hqoVls.png

WE HERE LADS! PAGE 1 HELLA POG!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
I'm so ready for this story to ge tunderway!! Your artstyle is just wonderful especially how you draw faces I am very excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread