Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
Now with 100% more battle changes and 5% more ice.
- Fixed some problems I didn't catch in playtesting, such as the Super Rod being unreachable (as well as a few softlocks. sorry!)
- Added the Johto dex mons that are normally post-game (Misdreavus, Wooper, Heracross, etc)
- Made the Pokedex completion rewards more available for if you don't feel like catching 50 Kanto dex mons
- Revamped more movesets to make more Pokemon non-useless (Sandshrew, Ariados, stone evos).
- Revamped move tutors and made them reusable.
- et cetera. For a full list of changes, see the attached changelog. See also: Moveset changes and boss teams lists.
Also included: HARD MODE
Essentially the same as v1.1, but includes more difficult boss battles (Gym leaders, Indigo League, and Giovanni). These bosses were NOT designed with the vanilla difficulty curve in mind. Not for the faint of heart. (The stout of heart will probably be fine.)
Download link now brings you to a folder with the 1.1 patch rather than the 1.0. Go nuts!