• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Happy new forum! We decided this was a golden opportunity for us to feature a fresh new imported run!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Featurettes
2 3
Tweet, Tweet, Tweet!
A thread to talk about fan created pokemon games we really enjoyed.
I bloom only so I do not wilt. [Level Limit, No Healing Items]
Dear Diary, I had a quiet and happy life on Route 1, but that all changed when I was captured... [reupload; chapters update once a week. Part 4 up 7/18]
Mitch goes on a ball-thing stroll through an odd Unova region.
No Solgaleo were harmed in the making of this Clerks-meets-Pokémon train wreck. (Updates every other Saturday; last update 7/6)
Watch closely as courage turns into madness as I surely lose my mind.
3 4 5
For general venting if you feel you need it.
"My name is Fire. This is my story. It's not his." | (7/18/2019) Part #11: Detour
5 6 7
why participate in a violent fighty game when you could kill them with kindness instead
Join Cordia, Henry, and the rest of the team as they explore the beautiful Alola region.
One mad bird's quest to get through Pokemon Y with no healing from any source whatsoever. JUL 19: Update 8: And The Movie Never Ends
A discussion thread to encourage swapping of creative ideas regarding baking the rules into a story
This is a thread for people interested in trading Pokemon or helping others do so. If that sounds like you, give it a post!
Welcome to "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" but instead of a chocolate factory it's DISNEYLAND. Chapter 1 up 7/7
7 8 9
want a new role and a shiny new name color? Don't want your current one? Here's the place to pick up or return it.
KAMI NO SADAME NI SAE, HANKI WO HIRUGAESU GANGSTAR ~sign ups open~
Tags jjba
My first posted playthrough of my A Song of Ice and Fire Types ruleset. Can team Baratheon take the Iron Throne AND beat the Pokemon League?
Chapter Five Updated: 7/13/19. One-o-four is not human. He was genetically altered by a man only known as the Doctor to be a weapon. He can't help but think he is more than that, though. He has to be.
THE ARROWS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN
SUPER MARIO MAKER 2, BAYBEE! A place to discuss this build-a-level game and share our levels.
But then, that's what she should do. That was in the game. - Updates every Friday/Thursday! Currently on: Chapter 3