• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! GX MAFIA!

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
okay so

let's wrap up this game

To go over everything, Panda/Floatzel, Rue, Serra and Tsubasa are the village prs with me. LoL aka Mouse cc'd cop in the beginning of the game so them being heartbreaker is almost no surprise. That leaves three of you.

Of Zoro, Paine and Samur we were fairly certain Jay wasn't society and we had the cop do an invest list night to confirm this. It's possible they got converted and could be lying, but we were mostly doing that investigation to be certain. So we're going to ignore Samur as a possibility.

Of the last two Zoro and Paine, Paine was offered up as a lynch target yesterday which leads us to believe they are not the real society head as if we had actually lynched them to remove the mafia it would have been game over. They didn't offer up a village name because they wanted to avoid offering up a village pr which would lead to us seeing right through it and not giving it any thought. Society was probably 3 members strong at that point so it's entirely feasible for them to offer up a regular member to save their hides for another phase, potentially defeating us if mafia killed one of our prs and the society recruited from village as it would have resulted in a 4/1/3 split which society and mafia can use to stall out the lynch, recruit the last mafia member and leave the game a team of winners.

So anyway we're going to lynch zoro as she's the most likely mastermind behind all this society nonsense. Let the lynch begin!!

Vote: Zoro

Last edited:

Alolan Floatzel

chronic wow-reactor
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Cute
Pokédex Entry
[is baby]
yeah nothing else to say, but uhhhh all of us need to vote this phase for this to go through so if you don't vote i will hound you

vote: zoro

Last edited:

Norhian Samur

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
I meant to post earlier but I started putting it off.

Anyway yeah it looks like the PRs talked and decided on who it would be. Might do a little analysis but this is gonna be decently straightforward.

Anyway in case you can't guess, I am not society in any way so yeah gonna focus on the question of Zoro vs Paine. Now I noticed looking back through that Zoro spent a chunk of the game going after Paine before and after whichever one would've been recruited so I think there's decent odds that one of the 2 is a villager (unless they grabbed paine/zoro last night). That said, yeah I agree with plusle and I think Zoro is more likely to be Society leader of the 2, though I want to hear from both obviously.

vote: Zoroark

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.

Nothing else to be said really.

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.
Initiating Victory Dance.

hobohunter

Where the fuck are my gif avatars?
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright majority's been reached and I'm allowed to end this thing.

LP reduced to 0: Zoroark (Sartorius)

Also: Paine (Professor Banner) Lucario (Camilla) and Serra (Syrus)

Winners: Village!

Panda (Jaden)
Tsubasa (Alexis)
Plusle (Chazz)
Rue (Zane)
Eevee (Shirley)
Matte (Ojama Yellow)
Samur (Villager)
Lucario (Villager)
(I'm giving Lucario the win cause he stepped up to sub again after dying originally as a villager)

Here's the lovely doc of the game

Thoughts: Honestly I thought this was a very good game. It was balanced enough I think. It's just unfortunate that mafia/society just got really unlucky with their kills/converts but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles. I was disappointed in needing two subs but that's life and thankfully others stepped up. So thank you to Samur and Lucario for that.

I hope you all had fun this game! Can't wait to host again. Next up is... uhhhh fuck I dunno. Check the mafia hosting list thread.

Peace!

Second

Demon from the World Chalice
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is known to wander off mid-conversation, annoying everyone involved.
Okay, so... as the person who basically lead the mafia night 1, I will take the blame for the dumbass play that was "let's NOT strongman Plusle, actually"

anyway here are some logs:

[8:01 PM] Second: yes, this is true...
[8:01 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: LETS BOTH LIVE!
[8:01 PM] Second: LETS BOTH SURVIVE
[8:01 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: EXCEPT FOR ME CAUSE IM INTENTIONALLY GONNA GET LYNCHED TO KILL SOMEONE!
[8:01 PM] Second: ...EVEN IF I WILL ABSOLUTELY THROW YOU UNDER A BUS IF I NEED TO!
[8:01 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: THATS FAIR!!!!
[8:01 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: GO TEAM MAFIA!!!!
[8:06 PM] Cirr: lmao
DestinyDragonGS has joined the server! It's super effective!09/24/2019
[9:04 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Well I'm dead day 1
[9:04 PM] Cirr: 👏
[9:05 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So what did I miss?
[9:05 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: We're gonna cc cop! :D
[9:14 PM] Cirr: also we going to kill someone
[9:14 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So the usual
[9:16 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Alright what do you want me to do? Just warning you though that if the pattern holds true Eevee is gonna go after me
[9:17 PM] Cirr: just see how it goes in the day I guess
[9:26 PM] Cirr: oh uh
[9:26 PM] Cirr: plusle is beginning to collect claims
[9:26 PM] Cirr: so I just told him villager
[9:26 PM] Cirr: y'all should get ready your ccs if y'all want to
[9:26 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'm probably going to do village
[9:27 PM] DestinyDragonGS: no need to put more then one of us at risk
[9:29 PM] Cirr: bear in mind if you claim cop that plusle will probably ask you to investigate someone specific
[9:29 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Leave that to mouse
[9:30 PM] DestinyDragonGS: If I have to claim someone it'd probably be doctor
[9:32 PM] Cirr: yeah
[9:32 PM] Cirr: probably better not to
[9:32 PM] Cirr: also I guess don't claim until prompted and hide behind that it slipped your mind you can claim during night phase lmao
[9:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'll post that I've been busy with school. Like I am now
[9:35 PM] Cirr: fiar
[9:35 PM] Cirr: fair
[10:03 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yo Plusle messaged me askign for role
[10:03 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: What do I say? Cop, yeah?
[10:03 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: HELP DO I SAY COP
[10:03 PM] Cirr: yeah just do it if you want to
[10:04 PM] Cirr: maybe we can get something nice out of it
[10:04 PM] Cirr: just don't give us away if at all possible
[10:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I shan't~
[10:10 PM] Cirr: okay
[10:12 PM] hobohunter: friendly reminder: anything you guys wanna go ahead and do, you can tell me here but you need to ping me when you do
[10:12 PM] hobohunter: otherwise I won't count it
[7:53 AM] Second: Frick who are we KILLING
[7:53 AM] Second: Zaa
[7:54 AM] Second: Right we decided on Zaa
[7:55 AM] Second: @hobohunter were killing Zaa (unless the others want to vote to kill someone else I guess but I can’t remember when the day turns over so I’m gonna go ahead and drop this)
[8:58 AM] Cirr: yeah that sounds fine
[12:54 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle wants me to investigate Eevee
[12:54 PM] Second: What if we switch the kill to Eevee? They’re a reasonable D1 target
[12:54 PM] Second: Otherwise “village”
[12:54 PM] Second: Just say Eevee is Village tomorrow
[12:55 PM] Second: There’s only a VERY minor chance that’s wrong right now
[12:55 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okey!
[12:55 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: We could def kill eevee yeah but its a little risky if I say theyre village and they turn up 3p
[12:55 PM] Second: Yeah, but N1 there’s literally only one 3P
[12:56 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But i could always just avoid plusle and say i was afk when d1 started and then just say i found eevee to be whatever they turn up as
[12:56 PM] Second: I don’t think we should kill Eevee
[12:56 PM] Second: I talked myself out of that
[12:56 PM] Second: That feels suspicious since if Plusle doesn’t have you and the real cop going after the same person
[12:56 PM] Second: It implies that you passed info
[12:57 PM] Second: And it really is an only like, 1/12 chance Eevee ISNT village
[12:57 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Makes sense!
[12:58 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay yeh lets kill zaa
[2:58 PM] Second: OH SHOOT I FORGOT @hobohunter im protecting cirr from recruitment
[2:59 PM] hobohunter: haha got it
[2:59 PM] Second: and you got our NK target right
[3:00 PM] hobohunter: yup
[3:16 PM] hobohunter: it's day time
[3:16 PM] Second: ...............i cant believe there are already cult shenanigans going down
[3:16 PM] Second: this ALSO tells us that culting people happens pretty early in the order of operations chain, since it must happen before the night kill
[3:21 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Wait what happened with cult????
[3:21 PM] Second: zaa was culted
[3:22 PM] Second: thats basically it i just find it funny
[3:22 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh the cult is society of light
[3:22 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Nice! Lucky kill!
[3:50 PM] hobohunter: guys I apologize but I have to redact the Camilla rule
[3:50 PM] Second: wait, uh, now
[3:50 PM] hobohunter: rereading it it says you visit the player and I'm pretty sure visitng can only be done at night
[3:50 PM] hobohunter: as an apology you can retroactively heartbreaker someone now if you want
[3:50 PM] hobohunter: cause that was my screw up
[3:51 PM] Second: alright @everyone do we want to retroactively heartbreaker someone now
[3:51 PM] Second: im gonna assume we arent going to be able to decide this later,
[3:51 PM] hobohunter: I'll give you 24 hours if that's fair
[3:51 PM] Second: thats fair
[3:52 PM] hobohunter: cool. Sorry again about that
[3:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Agggghhhhh fuck
[3:52 PM] Second: we have 24 hours to decide
[3:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay lets wait and see how d1 is playing out
[3:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Worst comes to worst we pick plusle
[3:52 PM] Second: which means we dont have to pick one instantly
[3:52 PM] Second: yeah
[3:54 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay
[3:54 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: This isnt the worst thing
[3:54 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Thanks for the buffer time, Hobo
[3:55 PM] hobohunter: np
[3:55 PM] hobohunter: again I apologize for that
[4:02 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: No problem!
[5:44 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Me: Is there a PR server?
Plusle: Yeah it exists
Me: Can I get an invite then?
Plusle: is now offline
[5:58 PM] Second: oh god
[5:58 PM] Second: there's a pr server
[5:58 PM] Second: i just posted a post that includes the very serious village point of "NO DO NOT DO THAT"
[5:58 PM] Second: because CULT
[5:58 PM] Second: THE CULT EXISTS
[5:58 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: :')
[5:58 PM] Second: i mean i guess... thats not bad for US though
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: If a PR gets converted, do they have to start playing on the cult's side?
[5:59 PM] Second: yes.
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: @hobohunter Can multiple parties win if they win on the smae day?
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: It might be worth it to work with the cultist tbh
[5:59 PM] Second: this is actually yall's fair warning too: if one of us gets culted, they A) won't give away that fact and B) are no longer trustworthy
[5:59 PM] Second: so yall are uh
[5:59 PM] Second: gonna
[5:59 PM] Second: we're all gonna have to be careful of that in here
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: If we can find one PR, they can convert them, give us all the details on the PRs, and then we can both clear em all out
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh
[5:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Shoot, right
[6:00 PM] Second: if we work with cult itll probably happen because one of us gets converted and the cult decides they wanna talk
[6:01 PM] hobohunter: no mouse
[6:01 PM] Second: i dont think its smart to try to otherwise
[6:01 PM] hobohunter: actually hmmm
[6:01 PM] Second: or. uh. to work with cult at all if hobo is telling the truth there
[6:01 PM] hobohunter: you're saying if maf and cult happen to have the exact same numbers?
[6:01 PM] hobohunter: enough to overthrow village?
[6:02 PM] Second: yeah i dont think maf and cult can win at the same time, because if we were say, 2/4/4, the cult would still want to cult us, and having us win then would give away the cult numbers
[6:02 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Daaarn
[6:02 PM] Second: thats a terrible example but
[6:02 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Woulda been an epic team up
[6:02 PM] Second: i dont see a feasible way we can win together
[6:03 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I really do wonder why the cultist picked Zaa, they were obviously gonna get killed. XD
[6:03 PM] Second: maybe they thought it was TOO obvious they were gonna get killed
[6:03 PM] Second: (i mean. it wasnt but)
[6:04 PM] hobohunter: alright, on the off chance that maf and cult somehow happen to win together (which I think is impossible anyway), then Cult win takes priority
[6:04 PM] hobohunter: sorry guys
[6:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: booooo :(
[6:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Corrupt host
[6:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Vote: hobo
[6:04 PM] Second: yeah okay in that case
[6:04 PM] Second: be careful guys
[6:05 PM] Second: we know none of us were culted today (because zaa was)
[6:05 PM] Second: but in the future... you never know
[6:06 PM] hobohunter: that's fair mouse
[6:06 PM] hobohunter: vote: hobo
[6:06 PM] Second: now that we know there's a village pr chat
[6:06 PM] Second: hm.
[6:06 PM] Second: see, i thought plusle would have realized the same cult problem i did
[6:06 PM] Second: which makes heartbreakering them IMMEDIATELY tear up the village again
[6:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I still wanna get lynched today
[6:07 PM] Second: but they didn't, so that makes... who we wanna heartbreaker... trickier
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle is an obvious choice, but there are probably more useful people we could heartbreak
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: We could
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Strongman Plusle tonight
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And heartbreak someone tomorrow?
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Eh actualyl it's probs better to heartbreak Plusle
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: A new village mouthpiece will need to come forward
[6:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: We can strongman them
[6:09 PM] Second: yeah
[6:10 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle so far, besides declining my request to join pr chat, has not reacted to the counterclaim
[6:15 PM] Second: you know what would be a galaxy-brain play if you survive until tomorrow?
[6:15 PM] Second: give a not-innocent result
[6:15 PM] Second: fuck with the village that way,
[6:16 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh diggity dang
[6:26 PM] hobohunter: Heads up gang: power went out so I might not be responding to shit right away
[6:27 PM] Second: 👍
[6:27 PM] Second: hope it comes back for you soon
[6:28 PM] hobohunter: Thanks
[6:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Apparently Plusle trusts me more than the actual cop
[6:46 PM] Second: .........ah
[6:46 PM] Second: HANDY
[6:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Not enough to treat me without caution, but apparently I'm the more liekyl option to them
[6:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Or the safer option
[6:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Idk what to do with that though cause they're still being very very cuatious
[6:47 PM] Cirr: oh
[6:47 PM] Second: keep in mind that this is actually better than you getting lynched for now
[6:47 PM] Second: anyway cirr we've been told that heartbreaker actually is only a night action
[6:47 PM] Cirr: I guess I never actually hooked someone last phase whoops
[6:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And apparently thye have a plan to find the real cop that will "make the maf regret not getting rid of them asap"
[6:47 PM] Cirr: also fair
[6:47 PM] Second: but because we werent told that until now we have 24 hours to choose someone to heartbreaker
[6:48 PM] Second: to make up for the fact we clearly planned around the wrong mechanic
[6:48 PM] Second: im still thinking plusle, or possibly eevee
[6:48 PM] hobohunter: Yeah that’s my b
[6:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: we may wanna strongman plusle tonight?
[6:48 PM] hobohunter: That’s on me
[6:48 PM] Second: if mouse doesn't die tonight though we can always just
[6:48 PM] Second: not heartbreaker anyone
[6:48 PM] Second: plusle is JUST ABOUT to post so we'll see if we're lynching a cc
[6:49 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: itll force village to get a new mouthpiece, which village will want to be cop most likely, so it'll force real cop and me to both come forward and whatnot whatnot
[6:49 PM] hobohunter: Also remember: even if the 24 hours run out here and you haven’t heartbroken anyone, you still can during any night phase
[6:49 PM] Second: yeah thats what i mean
[6:49 PM] Second: if i were village id actually want the mouthpiece to be either the clear they probably got today or Jaden
[6:49 PM] Second: not cop
[6:50 PM] Second: although im sewing the seeds of "you wont be able to TRULY TRSUT THEM THOUGH"
[6:50 PM] Second: im leaving that typo there fuck it
[6:50 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i leave all typos always
[6:51 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: @hobohunter What goes first, heartbreak visit or vig shot?
[6:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I really hope Plusle wants to kill a cc
[6:52 PM] hobohunter: Vig shot is the nightkill, so I’ll saying heartbreak visit takes priority
[6:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Ayyyye!
[6:54 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Dammit Plusle, post
[7:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I don't think Plusle wants to kill either cop...
[7:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Strongman Plusle tonight?
[7:07 PM] Second: neither do i
[7:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Their confidence makes me nervous
[7:07 PM] Second: we can totally do that?
[7:07 PM] Second: their confidence is a tactic to make us nervous
[7:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: It's working :')
[7:09 PM] Cirr: do we have a strongman?
[7:09 PM] Second: yes me
[7:09 PM] Cirr: lmao
[7:09 PM] Second: but a single-use strongman
[7:10 PM] Cirr: ah
[7:10 PM] Cirr: on one hand it kinda feels like a waste, on the other hand eh
[7:10 PM] Cirr: Well we can decide during the night phase I guess
[7:10 PM] Cirr: just that phase changes are at a bad time for me
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: sorry cirr
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: they're perfect for me though!
[7:11 PM] Cirr: also fair
[8:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Alright what did I miss?
[8:37 PM] Cirr: the thread on fire
[8:37 PM] Cirr: honestly idk
[8:42 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So what do you want me to do?
[8:43 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Also Plusle's really letting his survival get to his head
[8:43 PM] Second: plusle is trying to psych us out, is what he's doing.
[8:43 PM] Cirr: don't think so hard about it
[8:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I find it more funny then anything else personally
[8:44 PM] Cirr: just pop in thread and uh
[8:44 PM] Cirr: idk
[8:44 PM] Cirr: I had zero clue what was going on anyway
[8:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I was thinking of talking about cult stuff
[8:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: mainly pointing out that they can potentally black rose dragon us
[8:47 PM] Cirr: Well yes, but that's not a worry right now is it
[8:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So what else we got?
[8:48 PM] Cirr: exactly nada since I'm a dumb idiot who forgot to send in the hook
[8:53 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Guess I'll have to see what I can do
[9:02 PM] hobohunter: Haha you sure did cirr
[9:06 PM] Cirr: :V
[9:06 PM] Cirr: if I had sent it in properly we would have been at least able to eliminate one guy as cultist I guess
[9:06 PM] Cirr: oh well
[12:07 AM] DestinyDragonGS: Why did we kill Za again?
[12:12 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: just because
[12:13 AM] DestinyDragonGS: 🤦

at least it let me go full conspiracy theorist I guess
[12:16 AM] Cirr: 🤷
[12:18 AM] DestinyDragonGS: So there's a bit of a silver lining I guess
[12:19 AM] DestinyDragonGS: Now that I've thought it over the cultist's choice might have clued us in more then it seems
[1:31 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: How long do we have until our day heartbreak deadline?
[1:31 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Daybreak line?
[1:33 PM] hobohunter: about 2 and a half hours
[1:33 PM] hobohunter: little less
[1:33 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okey
[1:33 PM] hobohunter: basically 3:00 CST
[1:33 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yknow what we coulda done
[1:33 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Had another mafia cc cop and then say they found me to be mafia
[1:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Now i feel dumb.
[1:34 PM] Second: that would have been stellar but too late now
[1:34 PM] Second: anyway
[1:34 PM] Second: i think........... we shouldnt heartbreaker yet
[1:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Me neither
[1:35 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think we strongman plusle tonight
[1:35 PM] Second: im very tempted to just leave plusle alive
[1:36 PM] Second: for the same reason i didnt want to strongman them night 0: they've already connected people, as evidenced by the existence of the chat they claim they have, and they probably organized intending to be killed night 0. killing them now does next to nothing.
[1:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: If we kill them, it draws out a new mouthpiece
[1:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Gets a new pr in the open
[1:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Who we can keel
[1:38 PM] Second: that is true
[1:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The prs cant trust the cops rn
[1:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So no viable way ti get a clear villager
[1:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Unless the prs wanna risk it with jay, which then we can either nk him or i can say i found him as maf
[1:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Then we can heartbreak the new pr
[1:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay but heres the risk
[1:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Something village might do is vig the cop
[1:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And then lynch me the next day
[1:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: In which case i wont have my hb prepared
[1:45 PM] Second: yeah thats why id prefer to heartbreaker someone during the night
[1:45 PM] Second: also, the village is currently assuming you ARE attached to plusle
[1:45 PM] Second: we should keep it that way
[1:45 PM] Second: (well, not you, but a counter claim)
[1:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yeah
[1:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Hmmm
[1:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay
[1:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Then i think lets heartbreak plusle tonight, strongman the next pr to show up
[1:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The cop cc will be the pr's priority since its guaranteed one of the cops is a maf. That will be distracting them
[1:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So i dont expect any ither maf to die until im dealt with
[1:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So safest thing is hb asap
[1:51 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: However, if village finds me to br maf, they may avoid lynching me
[2:24 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Problem is that town has already figured out how to deck us out if we do that. We should link someone else so we can strongman plusle whenever we want
[2:24 PM] DestinyDragonGS: other then that your logic is sound
[2:29 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The trouble is who else do we heartbreak?
[2:29 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Ideally we'd wanna take out a PR with it, but we don't know who they are
[2:30 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Well that depends @Second any thoughts
[2:32 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Let's compile a threat list
[2:33 PM] DestinyDragonGS: we'll start with the least threatening and work our way up
[2:33 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay, sounds good
[2:33 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think Eevee is probs high on the threat list, he suspects me hard and is a big wild card, very difficult to predict what'll come out of his mouth
[2:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: agreed
[2:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Along with Plusle, village mouthpiece despite not having a useful role
[2:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: we'll remove plusle for now
[2:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Tsub is lower rn cause people suspect them, so they take attention away from us
[2:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Jay is just kinda here so I'm not really worried about them right now
[2:35 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The only concern with Jay is their actions in discord yesterday might make people treat him as a pseudo clear
[2:35 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But that's not a huge concern
][2:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Yeah pseudo clear in a game with godfather
[2:35 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yup XD
[2:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Matte is worrying me cause he suspects me hard too rn but that's also, not the worst thing since I wanna be lynched?
[2:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: No one else is on my radar atm
[2:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I kinda want to get rid of Eevee
[2:37 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Saaame
[2:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle we're either gonna have to hb or strongman
[2:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So Eevee is a good pick for n2 nk
[2:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I don't think we're gonna heart break Plusle anytime soon
[2:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Me neither :')
[2:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I wanna link to someone as soon as possible but I don't feel like Plusle si the right choice for it
[2:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Here's an idea
[2:40 PM] DestinyDragonGS: kill Eevee N2, Link matte?
[2:40 PM] DestinyDragonGS: or would that kill be too obvious
[2:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Hmmmm
[2:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: It's an obvious kill but I don't think the village is gonna do anything about it rn, plus Eevee is probably also on the cultist's radar so killing Eevee is a priority for that reason too
[2:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Why link Matte?
[2:41 PM] DestinyDragonGS: cuz he was worrying you
[2:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yes but technically I want to get lynched
[2:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So it's hardly the worst thing
[2:41 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Back to the player list
[2:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I guess the most notable other player is Panda?
[2:43 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But they havent really done anything yet
[2:43 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Yeah
[2:43 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Mmgghghh this is hard
[2:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: matte might not be the worst idea do to them wanting you gone which would make it easier to HB
[2:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: actually
[2:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: shouldn't we kill Plusle N2?
[2:45 PM] Second: why?
[2:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: idk
[2:45 PM] Second: ...wait no i already had this discussion with mouse
[2:46 PM] Second: listen we can also decide all of this N2 too
[2:46 PM] Second: we might want to wait to see, say, how people respond to fingers being pointed right now
[2:46 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Fair
[2:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I still wanna know how plusle plans to handle the cc
[3:06 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Matte thinks im the cultist
[3:07 PM] Second: wait, really?
[3:07 PM] DestinyDragonGS: How do you know that?
[3:07 PM] Second: oh wait
[3:07 PM] Second: he said that
[3:07 PM] Second: i just cant.
[3:07 PM] Second: cant fucking read
[3:08 PM] DestinyDragonGS: same
[3:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: He also has asked me in dms a couple times to please recruit him XD
[3:09 PM] hobohunter: tbf reading is hard
[3:09 PM] Second: oh. oh my god,
[3:09 PM] hobohunter: also if that's true that's hysterical
[3:09 PM] Second: thats actually amazing
[3:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Its true XD
[3:09 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Talk about a verification method
[3:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Tell me if I still have the tin foil hat card active but is this an attempt to figure out if mouse is Cult?
[3:11 PM] Second: okay if you want MY galaxy brained analysis:
[3:11 PM] Second: what if matte is secret cultist and is trying to throw mouse off the scent,
[3:11 PM] Second: i think neither of these things are true but IMAGINE
[3:11 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: That would be hilarious
[3:11 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: That would be absolutely hysterical
[3:13 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I told him that and he said "god i wish"
[3:13 PM] Second: slkjhfsalh
[3:13 PM] DestinyDragonGS: ...
[3:13 PM] DestinyDragonGS: You could have used that as leverage you know
[3:27 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I kinda want to use this but i have no idea how XD
[4:23 PM] hobohunter: dear god destiny that hurt to read
[4:24 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'll add a transcript when I get around to it
[4:24 PM] hobohunter: points for the creativity though
[4:25 PM] DestinyDragonGS: meh letter did it first
[4:25 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I refuse to read that text its small and blurry XD
[4:26 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Done
[6:53 PM] Cirr: why is the thread on fire again
[6:53 PM] Second: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[6:56 PM] Cirr: thread: 🔥
[6:56 PM] hobohunter: that's just the nature of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
[6:56 PM] Cirr: honestly I'd find it hard to follow even if I wasn't maf
[6:56 PM] hobohunter: looks innocent, but it's secretly been on fire this whole time
[6:56 PM] Cirr: checks out
[7:44 PM] Cirr: ah yes I'm maf in this game
[7:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: oh no
[7:59 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[8:00 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i am unhappy about this.
[8:00 PM] Second: thats valid
[8:00 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: rip our plusle kill
[8:03 PM] Cirr: indeed
[8:13 PM] DestinyDragonGS: What happened?
[8:14 PM] Cirr: We're losing second
[8:14 PM] Cirr: hospital noises
[8:14 PM] DestinyDragonGS: oh
[8:15 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'll just go back to being a conspiracy theorist I guess listen my role isn't that helpful right now so I might as well have some fun
[9:01 PM] DestinyDragonGS: here's a fun fact
[9:02 PM] Cirr: 🤔
[9:02 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I know someone who thought Yugioh GX can cancelled after season 3 cuz Jaden turned evil (this was years ago)
[9:02 PM] Second: No, but the dub was cancelled at the end of season 3 because 4kids wanted to move onto 5Ds
[9:03 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Yeah that's what they were referring to
[9:03 PM] DestinyDragonGS: They actually thought they cut it off because of the supreme king
[9:04 PM] DestinyDragonGS: To be fair though they were one of those "anything past GX sucks" people
[9:07 PM] DestinyDragonGS: and I posed in the wrong discord because of course I did
[9:13 PM] Cirr: 👍
[10:21 AM] DestinyDragonGS: So @Second what was your list of cultist candidates?
[10:22 AM] Second: eevee seems like a reasonable possible candidate, lol does i guess, anyone i pointed out as suspicious who isnt one of you
[10:22 AM] Second: i dont really know who i would consider a cultist honestly
[10:30 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think its Cirr
[10:30 AM] Cirr: 👀
[10:31 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh wait
[10:31 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Cirr is maf
[10:31 AM] Second: mouse.
[10:31 AM] Cirr: smh
[10:31 AM] Cirr: it's me
[10:31 AM] Cirr: I'm cult
[10:31 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: That would be the stupidest plot twist of all time. XD
[10:32 AM] DestinyDragonGS: So I guess I'll keep going with my current list for now
[10:34 AM] Cirr: 👀
[6:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I was being sarcastic
[6:34 PM] Cirr: oh yes I should uh
[6:34 PM] Cirr: hook someone
[6:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I'm just trying to think through every option >m<
[6:34 PM] Cirr: for once
[6:34 PM] Cirr: should we hook serra
[6:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: We can?
[6:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: ok let me clear my head for a sec
[6:35 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Maybe hook LoL since he's most likely PR?
[6:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: yeah that's what i was thinking
[6:35 PM] Cirr: yeah but that may tip plusle off that you're maf
[6:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: true
[6:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle wouldn't have any way to tell which fake cop told the maf LoL is PR
[6:36 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Well actually
[6:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I'm acting under the assumptiont hat Plusle is having both cops invest LoL
[6:36 PM] Cirr: on the other hand you can also say you got hooked by the way
[6:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: 🤔
[6:36 PM] Cirr: I'd have thought it's the "cops investigate each other" thing
[6:36 PM] Cirr: 🤷
[6:37 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I can do this, but if Plusle is doing what I think he's doing, the real cop turning in the right answer is enough to declare me the maf
[6:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: If Lucario is a pr it's either cop or vig
[6:37 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I don't think Lucario is cop
[6:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: yeah
[6:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: They're most likely vig
[6:37 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think LoL is a known PR
[6:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: because they need to get that shot off
[6:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle plans to use the shot later
[6:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay, i think... tonight we kill LoL
[6:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: If I'm right, LoL is a PR, and we can at least use this to get them
[6:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Doctor will be on Plusle
[6:38 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Guess me and plusle are (unsurprisingly) thinking on different wave lengths
[6:39 PM] Cirr: 🤷
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I have no idea if this is actually Plusle's plan or if he just actually wants the cops to check if LoL is cultist, but I really think I'm right about this
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I'll note Im dumb as a fucking rock so I could be way off base, but
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle has been hinting he has a foolproof plan to find the real cop
[6:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: If lucario is cultist I'm gonna say I told you so
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And this test is simple enough
[6:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: If LoL is cultist, then we killed the cultist, it's a plus
[6:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay so,
[6:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Tonight we nk LoL
[6:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And I say hook Eevee?
[6:48 PM] Cirr: is eevee actually anything lol
[6:48 PM] Cirr: but yeah sure
[6:48 PM] Cirr: you might want to heartbreak this night though
[6:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I mean, we don't know, but I feel it's more likely than for others and we don't know who else to hook X3
[6:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Unless you wanna hook Plusle
[6:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Ah, yes, heartbreaking...
[6:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But who? .. Plusle?
[6:49 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I don't think I'm going to die this whole game, but
[6:54 PM] Cirr: 🤷
[7:14 PM] DestinyDragonGS: might as well do plusle as it's probably the only way we're going to kill him
[9:31 PM] Second: mouse holy fuck
[9:31 PM] Second: i know i cant offer any actual game advice now but
[9:31 PM] Second: mouse.
[9:31 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: dkjfsghsjdkfg
[9:31 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I'm sorry xD
[9:31 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I just had to troll Jay
[9:31 PM] Second: thats valid but
[9:31 PM] Second: i cant decide if im in awe or not
[9:31 PM] Second: i think im in awe at the audacity
[9:34 PM] Cirr: lmao
[9:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'm in awe that there's the possibility that they'll buy it
[9:36 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: God I hope so.
[9:36 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'll come up with something I'll have to do if they do
[9:37 PM] hobohunter: god I died reading that
[9:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Or we could just let them lynch me. XD
[9:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I am the heartbreaker after all.
[9:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But I doubt Plusle would allow it.
[9:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The cultist would never counter claim
[9:39 PM] Cirr: lmao
[9:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: The longer time goes on, the more I regret not having someone else cc cop.
[9:40 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I meant if this actually works then I'll do x
[9:41 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Well considering how random you are it wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever
[9:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: honestly if I was the cultist, that is 100% what I would do.
[9:45 PM] Cirr: it's too late to cc cop
[9:45 PM] Cirr: tbh
[9:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So we we killing
[9:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Still weighing the pros and cons of Lucario
[9:50 PM] Cirr: sounds okay i guess
[9:50 PM] Cirr: anyway i'm going to send in the hook first in case i forget
[9:50 PM] Cirr: since phase change time is bad for me in this game
[9:50 PM] Cirr: @hobohunter hook eevee
[9:51 PM] DestinyDragonGS: one thing we could do is say Lucario is cultist and see what they do
[9:51 PM] hobohunter: 👍
[9:54 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Here's how it could go.
Lucario is not a PR: Plusle will have good reason to push a lynch on them unless the real cop hits cultist who is someone else
Lucario is PR: Plusle won't go after them implying they might be a PR

Any of my math wrong?
[10:00 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: the thing is I believe Lucario is a PR
[10:00 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Because there's no better way to test the real cultist than if Lucario is a PR and Plusle is testing us by seeing who delivers their real role
[10:01 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think LoL is undeniably the best choice to nk
[10:03 PM] DestinyDragonGS: If we kill Lucario then Plusle will think you passed the information off and they'll know not to kill you

if we check like this we may be able to get town to do the job for us before Plusle realizes you're heart breaker and just sits on you
[10:07 PM] DestinyDragonGS: @Cirr Thoughts?
[10:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Yes but I dont think theres any way to avoid Plusle finding out im the heartbreaker tonight
[10:07 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So we may as well kill a pr
[10:08 PM] DestinyDragonGS: He's gonna find out by you messing up the reading
[10:08 PM] Cirr: i still think lucario is the other cop
[10:08 PM] Cirr: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[10:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Well thats still a PR gone if we kill
[10:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: And yes DDG he is
[10:08 PM] DestinyDragonGS: That's what I was refering to in my flowchart
[10:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: well ive officially lost track of the conversation
[10:09 PM] DestinyDragonGS: "Here's how it could go.
Lucario is not a PR: Plusle will have good reason to push a lynch on them unless the real cop hits cultist who is someone else
Lucario is PR: Plusle won't go after them implying they might be a PR"

This is what could happen if we give the result of Lucario being Cultist
[10:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: We could just kill em now
[10:10 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I don't see a reason not to kill them now
[10:10 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Theyre as good a kill as any
[10:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: sigh go for it
[10:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Just trying to make town do the job for us
[10:11 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: But since LoL is definitely a PR, the town won't go after him
[10:12 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Go for it. see how he flips
[10:14 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Are you okay with a LoL kill @Cirr ?
[10:17 PM] Cirr: sure
[10:18 PM] Cirr: are you intending to heartbreak this phase then?
[10:18 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: yeah
[10:18 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i think probably Plusle
[12:03 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay uh @hobohunter
NK: Lucario
Hook: Eevee
Heartbreak: Plusle
[12:04 AM] hobohunter: 👍
[12:05 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: 👍
[12:06 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I also just remembered we have no conversion protection
[12:06 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Which is sad
[12:06 AM] hobohunter: correct
[12:10 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: god i really wish i was the cultist
[12:12 AM] hobohunter: everyone wanted to be the cultist
[12:12 AM] hobohunter: unfortunately there was only one lucky winner
[12:12 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i only wihs i was the cultist specifically because jay would fucking explode when i flipped
[12:13 AM] hobohunter: haha that would be really funny
[12:13 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: it would've been amazing
[12:13 AM] hobohunter: you could always get culted and it'd be close enough
[12:13 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: cause this would be my exact strategy
[12:13 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh damn that'd be awesome
[12:13 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: I think maf is kinda doomed right now so I would not mind getting culted
[12:14 AM] hobohunter: oh don't say that
[12:14 AM] hobohunter: it's not over till it's over
[12:14 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: it's not, but we lost strongman d1 without using them, and my cop cc plan totally backfired on me and now we're gonna lose the ability to use heartbreaker
[12:14 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: :V
[12:14 AM] hobohunter: I mean considering you used the heartbreaker ability...
[12:15 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle is gonna find me out by daybreak, and he'll never lynch me
[12:15 AM] hobohunter: you never know
[12:16 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: 🙃
[12:18 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: honestly i'd accept the loss though cause we've just been playing badly
[12:19 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i can't even be mad like in pokemaf xD
[12:22 AM] hobohunter: honestly as long as nothing's a sweep due to OP roles I count my game as a win
[12:22 AM] hobohunter: also: I love being host cause I get to see what both sides are thinking
[12:22 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: your game is a good one!
[12:22 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: god i love the standard mafia games so much better than the wacky ones
[12:23 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: the wacky ones like, always go wrong. xD except pokemaf but pokemaf had balancing issues
[12:32 AM] Cirr: :V
[9:51 AM] DestinyDragonGS: So I just thought of a super galaxy brain strategy that we’ll never use. nk mouse to kill plusle somewhere down the line. I’ll go back into my corner now as that probably would work out for us
[2:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: that.. honestly could actually work?
[2:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: maybe?????
[2:04 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: that would be fucking hilarious
[5:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: cult knows i'm maf.
[5:08 PM] hobohunter: being converted goes against mafia so you trying to get around that is playing for mafia
[5:08 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: and i'm not going to get lynched this game
[5:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: so they're going to recruit me tonight.
[5:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: so let's get matte lynched
[5:09 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I really wanted to shoot mouse at plusle too
[5:09 PM] hobohunter: just remember though, don't know if you saw this in the main discord, but if you do get converted your heartbreaker kill no longer applies
[5:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i know, yeah
[5:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: that's fine
[5:09 PM] hobohunter: okay cool just making sure
[5:09 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Hence my complaint
[5:09 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: there is a possibility that matte may be the society leader
[5:10 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: right now he's claiming to be a society member
[5:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: But why would he put his skin on the line
[5:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Instead of outsourcing it
[5:11 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: by contacting me?
[5:11 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: he wants mafia to help get the lynch off him
[5:12 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Okay so Matte is actually the cult leader
[5:12 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Which he just confirmed
[5:13 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Or at least has claimed
[5:14 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: So I guess the question now is do we wanna try to win with Matte or lose to village as maf
[5:20 PM] DestinyDragonGS: What even is this game
[5:20 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i dunno man the most fun ive had so far was winding up jay
[5:21 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Also how could we win with matte if he’s saitorious if he dies the entire cult dies
[5:21 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: matte just offered to team up and cult us all if we get the lynch off him
[5:21 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: which tbh was tempting since we are not winning this one
[5:22 PM] DestinyDragonGS: idk about that because as far as I can tell nobody suspects Cirr and everyone is completely ignoring my existence
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: that's fair
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: okay so
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: maybe just stick with the original plan
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: wanna nk me tonight to get rid of plusle?
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: since matte's about to die
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: dont gotta worry about cult
[5:23 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Where did matte claim cult leader?
[5:23 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: in dms with me
[5:24 PM] DestinyDragonGS: k let’s see where this goes for a bit just to make sure matte is going to die
[5:24 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: yup yup!
[5:28 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Sooooo, since Matte is gonna flip cult leader, I could deny the allegations
[5:29 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: To at least stop village from being able to trust their cop
[5:30 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Are you alright with me doing that @Cirr @DestinyDragonGS?
[6:34 PM] Cirr: sure
[6:34 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: @hobohunter i'm glad you're having fun xD
[6:35 PM] hobohunter: thanks
[6:36 PM] Cirr: actually idk what I said sure to
[6:36 PM] DestinyDragonGS: We are screwed....
[6:36 PM] Cirr: lmao
[6:37 PM] DestinyDragonGS: This mafia is a straight up comedy
[6:38 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: we're the three stooges.
[6:38 PM] Second: yeah ill take some blame for that
[6:38 PM] DestinyDragonGS: more like you're the stooge and I'm the straight man
[6:38 PM] Second: i very confidently railroaded us into a stupid plan
[6:38 PM] Cirr: I literally just woke up
[6:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: You didn't miss much other then me almost raging at mouse
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: it would have been justified raging
[6:39 PM] Cirr: everything in gx happens when I'm asleep I swear
[6:39 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: however, i have done what i can to remedy the situation
[6:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: but yeah, reasons why we lost:
1. second is overconfident
2. mouse is really dumb
[6:41 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: and 3. no one else contributes a ton
[6:41 PM] DestinyDragonGS: 3. GS is busy
4. Cirr is asleep
[6:41 PM] Cirr: yeah that sounds about right
[6:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: but hey
[6:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: we tried
[6:42 PM] DestinyDragonGS: It's not over yet
[6:42 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Me and Cirr are practically being ignored
[6:42 PM] Cirr: yeah I'm not about to give up
[6:42 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: im p sure everyone has forgot ddgs is in the game
[6:42 PM] Second: yeah yall can still win!
[6:42 PM] Cirr: even though I still have zero idea what's going on
[6:43 PM] Second: im just a dumbass who marches overconfidently into every decision i make
[6:43 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Honestly I find it hillarious how everyone forgets I'm here
[6:43 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: honestly the one reason i want to win is because it would be so fucking funny if we turn this into a win
[6:43 PM] Second: yeah
[6:43 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i'm not gonna hold my breath for it, but i'd take it
[6:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I get that I tend to be quiet irl so people don't really notice me but this is a whole new level
[6:44 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: jkldsfgjkldfg
[6:45 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: anyway
[6:45 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: let's nk eevee tonight
[6:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: why?
[6:45 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: cause i find him suspicious
[6:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i thought he was the society leader but he's not, so he might be pr?
[6:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: idk dude shot int he dark
[6:46 PM] DestinyDragonGS: must be looking in the mirror
[6:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: we could also do serra
[6:58 PM] Cirr: let's do serra
[6:58 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Sounds good
[11:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Hey @hobohunter do the cult member naturally know each other?
[11:44 PM] hobohunter: yes, upon recruitment you learn who the cult leader is
[11:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: ...
[11:44 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Why am I the only one who thought of that
[11:45 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i mean, why wouldnt they know who each other are?
[11:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: That would have instantly got mouse convicted if anyone mentioned that
[11:45 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: ?
[11:46 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'm saying is that somehow our veteran mafia players didn't realize matte's society to society check was pointless
[11:46 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: matte's what??
[11:46 PM] Cirr: what
[11:46 PM] DestinyDragonGS: When he DM'ed mouse
[11:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: asking if she was society
[11:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i am
[11:47 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: confused
[11:48 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i mean, i thought he was just doing that to meme
[11:48 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'm not annoyed at you. I'm annoyed by everyone else
[11:49 PM] DestinyDragonGS: @hobohunter I'm assuming Sitorious is notified when the conversion is a success
[11:50 PM] hobohunter: correct
[11:50 PM] DestinyDragonGS: DEAR GOD ARE WE ALL STUPID!
[11:51 PM] Cirr: /shrug
[11:51 PM] Cirr: I was sleeping
[11:51 PM] Cirr: zzzz
[11:52 PM] DestinyDragonGS: How did this matte lynch go though with so little resistance. He better be sitorious or idk what to do anymore
[11:52 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: he's the society leader
[11:53 PM] DestinyDragonGS: You know what
[11:54 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I might bring it up very late in the phase just to see how people react
[11:54 PM] Cirr: sure why not
[11:55 PM] Cirr: you've established yourself as a player who notices things like that anyway
[11:55 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I have?
[11:55 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: what, that matte asked me if im society leader?
[11:55 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: if he did it in public, its really not weird
[11:55 PM] Cirr: or at least that notices more things
[11:56 PM] Cirr: unlike me :V
[11:56 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I'll post it much later since we want the matte lynch
[11:56 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: i still dont get why, but okey, im not opposed
[11:57 PM] DestinyDragonGS: just to see how people react
[12:01 AM] Cirr: yeah sure
[12:01 AM] DestinyDragonGS: I could technically do it right now to try and force a mouse lynch
[12:02 AM] Cirr: I don't think village wants a mouse lynch
[12:05 AM] DestinyDragonGS: k. For later it is. The idea was to simply point out that due to the way The society works that there's no reason for matte to do what he did if he was actually enlightened and that if mouse wasn't actually memeing then she would have a higher chance of being part of the society
[9:51 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Plusle wont let village lynch me
[11:15 AM] DestinyDragonGS: I talked myself out of it
[11:17 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Out of what?
[11:18 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh right
[3:22 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Oh and I may get culted tonight if i dont get vig'd
[5:06 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Oh look Matte was town. Surprise surprise. Also I’m not sure why they’d convert you as if you’re actually heart breaker then you’re their best shot at killing plusle
[5:27 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: to find out who maf is
[5:34 PM] DestinyDragonGS: @hobohunter does town win if all mafia members are converted
[5:35 PM] hobohunter: nope
[5:35 PM] hobohunter: both maf and the society need to be deadsies for town to win
[5:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Thanks
[5:35 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Still doesn't change that they want heartbreaker to go off to potentally kill plusle
[5:36 PM] DestinyDragonGS: if all mafia are converted does the mafia lose the night kill?
[5:36 PM] hobohunter: yes
[5:57 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: wtf and plusle still wants me to invest
[7:11 PM] Cirr: let's kill eevee or something
[7:44 PM] Cirr: anyway I feel like hooking serra unless someone else has any better idea
[7:44 PM] Cirr: so @hobohunter hook serra
LucarioOfLegends has arrived. Party's over.Last Monday at 10:38 PM
[10:38 PM] Second: sorry for dropping you into THIS hellscape
[10:38 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Why did you add him?
[10:39 PM] Second: they're mouse's replacement
[10:39 PM] hobohunter: ^
[10:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: oh
[10:39 PM] Second: have fun with that.
[10:39 PM] Second: welp, im off to being dead again!
[10:39 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Wait wasn't Lucario already in the game
[10:40 PM] hobohunter: yeah but he didn't know any other roles and volunteered to come back
[10:40 PM] hobohunter: question is... does he win with maf now? or village?
[10:40 PM] hobohunter: or either?
[10:40 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Yes
[10:40 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Well welcome to hell
[10:40 PM] Second: clever boy.......
[10:41 PM] LucarioOfLegends: I win either way because I get to play more
[10:41 PM] DestinyDragonGS: We may may kamikaze you into plusle. nothing personal
[10:41 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Nothing personnel kid
[10:44 PM] Cirr: hewwo
[10:45 PM] Cirr: also yeah
[10:45 PM] Cirr: man this maf chat looks familiar
[10:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Now that everyone's here
[10:45 PM] DestinyDragonGS: How are we going to take over the world today
[10:45 PM] Cirr: let's stab someone to death
[10:46 PM] Cirr: always a good start
[10:46 PM] LucarioOfLegends: So, I need more context on why stuff was done
[10:47 PM] LucarioOfLegends: more importantly, why no strongman n1
[10:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: We killed Za because I have no fucking clue
[10:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: I was away at the time
[10:47 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Mouse revealed her role because of course she did
[10:48 PM] Second: you can scroll up
[10:48 PM] Second: but ill explain why no strongman n1: i thought village would organize n1 for that reason and that it would be a waste
[10:48 PM] Second: i very confidently stated our terrible plan
[10:48 PM] Second: and then mouse went along with it
[10:48 PM] Second: and then everyone else went along with it
[10:49 PM] Second: so i will take 100% of the blame for very confidently leading us all over a cliff
[10:49 PM] DestinyDragonGS: The real question is how me and Cirr are somehow not considered sus
[10:50 PM] Second: because me and mouse were way more blatantly suss?
[10:52 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So back on track. The idea of killing either Eevee or Serra has been thrown around. Any thoughts?
[10:54 PM] LucarioOfLegends: I'll have to search round thread to get caught up here soon, but Serra is much less of a wild card than Eevee and feels more PR like.
[10:55 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Ig
[10:55 PM] DestinyDragonGS: In what sense?
[10:58 PM] Cirr: I was going to hook serra but if y'all want to kill'em instead I'm okay with it
[10:58 PM] Cirr: idk I just Get that Feeling
[10:58 PM] Cirr: 🤷
[10:58 PM] Cirr: I'm a good player guys
[11:00 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Is it just me or did Plusle seem a bit off today
[11:09 PM] Cirr: Well that's not our problem
[11:10 PM] Cirr: if he's culted honestly we might as well leave it to village to handle it
[11:10 PM] Cirr: they're in the position of power
[11:10 PM] DestinyDragonGS: It's just the way he pointed at matte that bugs me
[11:11 PM] hobohunter: alright, I might be overextending my powers as host, but int he interest of fairness and the fact that "lucario took a mafia role last second" I feel it's important to say that Mouse CC'd Cop to Plusle, Lucario
[11:12 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Oh right we should have mentioned that
[11:12 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Mouse gave me the details in DMs
[11:13 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Lets go with Cirr's plan honestly.
[11:14 PM] LucarioOfLegends: If serra is pr we can just stop em
[11:17 PM] DestinyDragonGS: So do we kill Eevee?
[11:19 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Im down with kill Eevee hook Serra
[11:19 PM] LucarioOfLegends: Cirr
[11:20 PM] Cirr: sure then
[11:20 PM] Cirr: looks good
[11:20 PM] DestinyDragonGS: @hobohunter kill Eevee. Hook Serra
[11:24 PM] hobohunter: okie dokie
[11:40 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: Go team go!!!!
[11:56 PM] Cirr: 👏 👏 👏
[11:57 PM] Cirr: oh yeah since I'm dead in randmaf I should pay more attention to this one
[11:57 PM] hobohunter: happy to help!
[11:58 PM] Cirr: :v
[11:21 AM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: :v
[11:32 AM] Cirr: wait this is still night phase
[11:33 AM] Cirr: maybe I'll wake up later and everything will be broken again
3:14 PM] hobohunter: day phase
[6:24 PM] Cirr: what
[6:27 PM] hobohunter: I said Day phase
[7:22 PM] Mouse With A Dinosaur Tail: East? I thought you said weast
[10:32 PM] LucarioOfLegends: I blame second
[10:32 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Oh look they finally noticed me
[10:32 PM] DestinyDragonGS: Guess my game's over
[10:36 PM] Cirr: 🍵
[10:37 PM] Cirr: I blame uh
[10:37 PM] Cirr: duels
[10:37 PM] Cirr: cult pls summon exodia
[10:37 PM] Cirr: also damnit was I actually correct
[10:37 PM] Cirr: 🤔
[10:37 PM] Cirr: oh well
[6:26 PM] Cirr: 🍵

and that's actually the end of the logs... everything ended there

SO YEAH we were... a wreck of a mafia guys apologies,

Mattelonian

Aarakocra Illusion Wizard Extraordinaire
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon appreciates all hugs, internet or otherwise.
HAHA I GET TO REVEAL IT
so i actually managed to ruse all 3 mafia out of mouse, and me posting in thread was to bait zoro into recruiting mouse and start working on the mafia instead of the village

i got mouse to tell me she was heartbreaker, then i said i was going to "move the lynch off me" with the mafia but we "needed to choose a target to lynch"
so i gave her a list of 4 people i found suspect, said for her to pick two who weren't mafia, and then i'd pick the last one who wasn't society of light
in the list of 4 was the 2 mafia
the 2 mouse didnt pick

i'm pretty sure plusle disregarded this information (i was keeping him up to date) because we both agreed that mouse was likely rusing us
but no
i actually done did it

Alolan Floatzel

chronic wow-reactor
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Cute
Pokédex Entry
[is baby]
village logs:

Serranade just arrived. Seems OP - please nerf.09/25/2019
[1:48 PM] Serranade: hi
[1:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: prchat
[1:48 PM] Serranade: i'm a doctor again
[1:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ya rip
[1:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: how much did plusle tell u
[1:49 PM] Serranade: uh he told me basically everything in regards to claims, including that destinydragon hasn't claimed yet and we have a CC involving the cop
[1:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah ok
[1:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also idk what rueblies handle is on discord
[1:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh nvm i found it
Big Rue showed up!09/25/2019
[1:50 PM] Rue: Hi
[1:50 PM] Rue: I’m here
[1:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: helo
[1:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so like
[1:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: gut feeling tells me mouse is the legit cop
[1:52 PM] Rue: I don’t really know either of them so I can’t really say right now.
[1:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mouse is more inexperienced
[1:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so if they're ccing it's because someone else is pulling the strings behind the scenes
[1:53 PM] Rue: Which could be possible
[1:54 PM] Serranade: someone else pulling the strings behind the scenes is pretty much the point of mafia
[1:54 PM] Rue: Would be a good way to remove suspicion
[1:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: they have a gf so if mouse is the gf it makes sense
[1:56 PM] Rue: True
[1:56 PM] Serranade: ...does it? they're ccing cop, if (ccing mafia) is the gf then suddenly they have no protection against the actual cop
[1:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: hmm
[1:58 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if i were mafia my first thought would be to use gf to cc tho
[1:58 PM] Alolan Floatzel: because you could just get cops to investigate each other
[1:59 PM] Rue: If you were Mafia then, then you could just say that the other was mafia
[1:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: nah
[1:59 PM] Rue: And they’d both get mafia reads
[1:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: they wouldnt know we were telling them to check the other cop
[1:59 PM] Rue: Fair
[1:59 PM] Rue: Hmm
[2:00 PM] Rue: Could also be the one that kills another player when they die.
[2:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that's also true
[2:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[2:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok uh
[2:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i shrinked tsubasa
[2:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so i guess i should change my target
[2:02 PM] Rue: Probably
[2:02 PM] Serranade: i get that plusle is essentially going to get strongmanned anyways but i he survives and becomes a cultist that's uh
real bad
[2:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if any of us get culted it's real bad
[2:02 PM] Rue: I can’t see why the Mafia would let him live to be honest
[2:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah he was of the same opinion
[2:03 PM] Rue: And I can’t see why the cult leader would assume he would
[2:03 PM] Serranade: he did say to protect him since he's the obvious kill target so we know they're going to be down a strongman
[2:04 PM] Rue: Yeah, it’s worth protecting him
[2:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[2:04 PM] Rue: Just in case they try and double bluff
[2:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im also kinda tempted to reveal myself to mafia so we can work together to kill cult first
[2:05 PM] Rue: Hmm
[2:05 PM] Rue: You could but that’s got some risk to it as well
[2:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[2:08 PM] Rue: Anyway for shrink targets I think do me. I’m the most expendable so will probably lead the town once Plus is gone.
[2:08 PM] Rue: So me getting converted would be bad
[2:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh lemme invite hobo too
[2:08 PM] Rue: Because I’d definitely do all I can to screw you lot over
[2:09 PM] Serranade: are you sure? plusle didn't tell me hobo claimed to him
[2:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ndkfgnkjfgnk
[2:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
hobohunter just showed up. Hold my beer.09/25/2019
[2:26 PM] hobohunter: yo yo
[2:28 PM] hobohunter: I told maf chat this as well but you can just post your actions here instead of DMing me if you want
[2:28 PM] hobohunter: just be sure to ping me when you do
[2:28 PM] hobohunter: also Serra I did claim to Plusle
[2:28 PM] hobohunter: in RPchat
[2:28 PM] hobohunter: last night
[2:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okie
[2:30 PM] hobohunter: also I can't help but notice Plusle himself isn't here
[2:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: He’s working
[2:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I sent him the link
[2:31 PM] hobohunter: makes sense
Where’s Lackadaisical Derp? In the server!09/25/2019
[2:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm here now
[2:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Work is sort of over
[2:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok we have half an hour
[2:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so do u have any thoughts
[2:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: My gut says mouse is the cc but that leaves village super stacked
[2:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: With panda/me/tsub as village clears
[2:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: So as a host who biases randomization I have misgivings
[2:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wig
[2:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: But
[2:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: is that metagaming tho
[2:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah wig
[2:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Kinda
[2:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Destiny hasnt responded to my pestering so
[2:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Nothings changed on that front
[2:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: f
[2:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: If one of you is mafia and destiny is a pr...well
[2:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well thats on destiny
[2:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ye
[2:53 PM] Rue: If they are then the game is already lost
[2:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Its not lost strictly speaking
[2:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Because cult could just eat up the mafia
[2:54 PM] Rue: Well okay
[2:54 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: And then we could get lucky somehow :b
[2:57 PM] Rue: In theory
[2:57 PM] Rue: But I’d rather not rely on that
[2:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: no of course not
[3:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Obvs
[3:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: But its hard to plan for cult invasion
[3:10 PM] Rue: Just lynch the cult leader day 1 with no information.
[3:10 PM] Rue: It’s easy
[3:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah obv
[3:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp ur alive
[3:16 PM] Rue: Spooky
[3:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp ur alive
[3:16 PM] Rue: That’s interesting
[3:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah a bit
[3:17 PM] Rue: And also probably the best situation for us because it confirms none of us got culted
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wait how so
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: zaazaa got culted
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: nice!
[3:17 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok that's very good
[3:18 PM] Rue: Only thing better would have been them killing the leader
[3:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:22 PM] Alolan Floatzel: made a little infolist
[3:23 PM] Rue: Nice
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i feel like this exchange would not have happened if tsubasa was the cc

[3:43 PM] Rue: Hmm
[3:44 PM] Rue: Yeah that’s pretty convincing
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we could just say fuck it and have you shoot mouse
[3:44 PM] Rue: We could
[3:44 PM] Rue: Though if it goes wrong
[3:45 PM] Rue: Hmm
[3:45 PM] Rue: @hobohunter I can use my kill on either phase, right?
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think its only at night
[3:45 PM] hobohunter: only at night
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: bc youre a vig
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:46 PM] Rue: It doesn’t say that in the description
[3:46 PM] Rue: So I had to ask
[3:46 PM] hobohunter: makes sense, I just copied the description from Zaa's list of rolls, I shall edit the first page
[3:47 PM] hobohunter: also it says visit a player which I'm pretty sure can only be done at night anyway
[3:47 PM] hobohunter: not 100% sure about that though
[3:48 PM] Rue: I guess
[3:48 PM] Rue: I don’t know
[3:48 PM] Rue: So is Camula’s selection only at night too?
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: thats how heartbreaker works so i assume so
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i have a feeling they picked plusle for the camilla target
[3:49 PM] Rue: I’ve never played with heartbreaker before
[3:49 PM] Rue: But yeah, they definitely picked Plus
[3:49 PM] hobohunter: correct
[3:49 PM] hobohunter: about the night thing
[3:49 PM] hobohunter: not revealing whether or not they used it
[3:50 PM] Rue: I’m pretty sure Mouse is Camula then
[4:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i don’t know why they didn’t just kill plusle though
[4:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like
[4:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wouldn’t they want to keep village disorganized
[4:13 PM] Rue: They probably knew that we’d organise anyway
[4:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i guess
[4:14 PM] Rue: This way they can save the strongarm for a more important kill later
[4:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[4:14 PM] Rue: We kill mouse and that kills Plus
[4:14 PM] Rue: Then they strongarm the replacement
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ah
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so basically
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we should avoid killing mouse
[4:15 PM] Rue: I think so
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think what we should do then
[4:15 PM] Rue: Since the only particularly expendable roles we have right now are Plus and I
[4:16 PM] Rue: At least until the cult dies
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: is have tsubasa investigate mouse
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: and have mouse investigate...
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: someone
[4:16 PM] Rue: If we’re working on the assumption Mouse is mafia then yeah, just have them look at whoever
[4:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: bc we need to clear one of them somehow
[4:17 PM] Rue: Yeah, makes sense to me
[4:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if tsubasa’s result turns up as something other than maf we might have to figure that out from there
[4:18 PM] Rue: If that happens then try the reverse next night
[4:18 PM] Rue: And if neither comes up right then uh
[4:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we could just have them investigate each other
[4:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: there’s no reason not to
[4:18 PM] Rue: We could
[4:18 PM] Rue: Saves time but it could clue the mafia in on who the real cop is
[4:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: eh i don’t think it’s too bad
[4:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: just say “we think they’re sus”
[4:19 PM] Rue: Either way I think the plan today is lynch a random villager and hope we get lucky
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah prob
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well i mean
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: look at it this way
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: there are 9 lynch options
[4:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 3 of them are maf
[4:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 1 is cultist
[4:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 4/9 chance
[4:22 PM] Rue: Almost a 50% chance of getting a hit
[4:22 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yee
[4:22 PM] Rue: Nice
[5:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: MOM HOLY FUCK
[5:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: huh
[5:22 PM] Alolan Floatzel: eevee's post comes off as village to me
[5:31 PM] Rue: It's interesting just how on the money they are though.
[5:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm alive ahahaha
[5:31 PM] Rue: Not to mention directing the vote straight towards the suspicious individual
[5:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Mafia is going to regret that
[5:32 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: In anycase cop reports;
Tsub did nothing and Mouse invested Eevee for a village result
[5:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Heavily heavily heavily leaning towards tsub as the scum honestly though I gotta look at the thread to keep the third heavily
[5:33 PM] Rue: Well that's real inconvenient of Tsub
[5:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Conviniently inconvinient I'll add
[5:34 PM] Rue: Did you tell them anyone to look at?
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Her play rn reeks of wifom which she is not above
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I did, before she went to bed at that
[5:34 PM] Rue: Hmm
[5:34 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that really makes tsub look scummy
[5:35 PM] Rue: That's a real bad look, yeah
[5:35 PM] Rue: Still think it's worth saving them for later though.
[5:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: no yeah it is
[5:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: esp if the cc is the heartbreaker
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: In anycase we should do our best to not give off the impression one way or another
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also tsub thinks eevee is scum they just messaged me
[5:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: huh
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Givin me the big think
[5:36 PM] Serranade: there's a lot of Convenience (tm) here
[5:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Give me some time to organize my thoughts, I have a dentist appt to run to
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i uh
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: dont understand why tsub is throwing shade at eevee rn
[5:39 PM] Rue: Eevee made a very big post
[5:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i know
[5:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Me either
[5:39 PM] Rue: To be honest, I could understand being suspicious of some of it
[5:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but why is she trying to rebut eevee saying "chances are cop didn't get a good result"
[5:39 PM] Rue: But hmm
[5:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Beinng dumb as hell and indicating that she's cop
[5:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: right
[5:41 PM] Rue: Either way, just point the finger at someone that's not any of them.
[5:41 PM] Rue: This can all be picked away later
[5:42 PM] Rue: Maybe Lucario? Eevee suspected them and to be honest I can see it.
[5:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: jay is probably villager
[5:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tbh
[5:50 PM] Rue: What makes you say that?
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Jay uhh
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Has a particular playstyle
[5:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lol
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: That makes them quite easy to read
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: If you've seen them on both sides
[5:50 PM] Rue: I haven't seen any posts
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Which panda and I have
[5:50 PM] Rue: So I'll believe you
[5:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Jay's also doing discord stuff
[5:51 PM] Serranade: it's in the nuzlocke discord server, which jay is really bad at not doing necessary posting in
[5:51 PM] Rue: Fair enough
[5:54 PM] Alolan Floatzel: this is a lot
[5:55 PM] Rue: Plus, please accuse someone. Things are going to happen otherwise and I can't see them being good.
[6:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think we can really accuse anyone with any more clout than anyone else at this point we have about as much info as they do
[6:01 PM] Rue: Yeah but, villagers are going to do what the clear says.
[6:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tsubasa looks
[6:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: really scummy rn
[6:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tbh
[6:03 PM] Rue: Extremely
[6:03 PM] Rue: But we can't lynch them yet.
[6:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: "however, even village results tell us something, and there always is the chance of us finding a mafia player or cult from it!"
[6:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: this is what she said
[6:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it's really weird that she's trying to rebut eevee for suggesting that we should scumhunt because of the lower chance of cop getting a maf
[6:05 PM] Rue: Especially for a "cop"
[6:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:05 PM] Rue: Who knows they got no result
[6:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah.
[6:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im not even sure what the goal for her is if she was maf tho
[6:05 PM] Rue: Get killed?
[6:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh.
[6:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well.
[6:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:06 PM] Rue: They're trying really hard to have it happen if that is their plan.
[6:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: what a galaxy brain play
[6:07 PM] Rue: For sure
[6:08 PM] Rue: Okay, uh
[6:08 PM] Rue: Why does Second know that the mafia cced cop?
[6:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hm
[6:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: That's
[6:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Definotely
[6:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Odd
[6:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: hmmmm
[6:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i'm not sure what to think of that
[6:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but i wouldnt be surprised if both second and tsubasa were maf
[6:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm finally home and done with my obligation so let me read and respond
[6:10 PM] Rue: I think we kill Second
[6:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lynch you mean?
[6:10 PM] Rue: Yeah
[6:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: A good plan
[6:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Worst case villager
[6:10 PM] Rue: I can't see a situation where a villager would say that.
[6:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Weird case cult
[6:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Best case, strongman
[6:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: godfather would be pretty swanky too
[6:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: you know what would be lame
[6:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if camilla got culted
[6:12 PM] Rue: Would the thing carry over?
[6:12 PM] Rue: I'd assume not
[6:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @hobohunter
[6:12 PM] hobohunter: yes?
[6:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah @hobohunter if camila gets culted does their heartbreaking carry if they use it
[6:12 PM] hobohunter: nope
[6:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[6:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok cool
[6:13 PM] hobohunter: you lose all abilites
[6:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also if cult gets a pr are they revealed as cult/pr or just cultist if they die
[6:13 PM] Rue: Also it's Camula. Angry
[6:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: they're revealed as cult/pr
[6:13 PM] hobohunter: your role is revealed, but as a member of the cult
[6:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh it's camula
[6:13 PM] hobohunter: though actually let me think about the heartbreaker thing
[6:13 PM] hobohunter: obviously if camilla hadn't used it and got culted then yeah
[6:13 PM] hobohunter: but if it's already used... hmmm...
[6:14 PM] hobohunter: ya know I'm still gonna say it dissolves
[6:14 PM] Rue: Fair enough
[6:14 PM] hobohunter: so yeah heartbreaker is not breaking any hearts if culted
[6:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok excellent
[6:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: oh also
[6:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: now that I'm on comp time to paste some logs
[6:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ooo
[6:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp:

[4:13 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: psst plusle i'm alexis (aka cop) in yugioh mafia
presumably there'll be a cc but lemme know who I'm investigating ty ty
[8:35 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Honestly the likelyhood of me getting everyone claiming in the first 24 hours is really slim
[8:35 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: So I might just do some dumb fuckery and die immediately to mafia's strongman
[8:36 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: honestly yeah I think you’re 100% dead to strongman here
[8:37 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: i’m gonna sleep now so I can discuss more when I wake up but I think the best play is like... throw me either on someone who doesn’t claim or someone who claims villager?
[8:37 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: because then if I investigate and find them as villager I can claim to them
[8:37 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: and it doesn’t out a PR if I’m mafia
[8:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ye
[8:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Matte is a good target for things like this tbh
[8:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Isnt thought of much until n2 or 3 typically
[8:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also gotta watch out for cult xd
[8:39 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: mhmm
[8:39 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: anyway zzz
[8:56 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Gnight
[3:27 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: lmao i forgot to investigate because I didn't realise phase updated this early
[3:27 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: ugh
[3:31 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: anyway, i'll send thoughts directly to you instead of in-thread
zaazaa died and was culted, this means that he was both the mafia target and the cult target (presumably the logic is "doc and shrink are on plusle, so we have free reign to convert/kill anyone we want")
i don't think there's much you can read into about who might do that, though

that said, it does mean that zaazaa was 100% village since both cult and mafia went at him - that means if he claimed (which I expect him to have done), you know his claim was legit, so uuh
lynch based on that I guess?
[6:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 4:40 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: okay i actually wanna bring something up from nuzcord here, specifically a message chain from eevee
[4:40 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: (i checked with hobo earlier because this seemed extremely close to the line of metagaming but they say it's fine)
[4:40 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: [9:26 PM] Eevee! (Prob not drunk): Hey @hobohunter , what result does cop get when they visit a cultist
[9:26 PM] hobohunter: "not from duel academy"
[9:27 PM] Eevee! (Prob not drunk): Cool ok
[4:41 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: as a result of this, i'm Highly Suspicious that eevee claimed alexis to you, and for some reason decided to ask hobo directly in nuzcord about "what would the cop result be if they investigated cult"
[4:41 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: so they (or y'know, the other mafia that claimed instead of them) could DM you with "yeah I investigated zaa last night, sorry :/"
[4:42 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: i'm like
hella aware that my defense is still flimsier than that of "i forgot to investigate lol" but
if this logic is sound (and I'm aware it might not be and it might just be a legit question from eevee), then i'm guessing that your other cop "result" is just "i investigated zaazaa"
i'm not really sure what I'm doing with this other than This Looks Susp, but
[4:42 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: have it anyway
[5:36 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: re: my most recent thread post, I'm obviously not bringing this up in thread but since I'm slightly suspicious of eevee (though less so than I was based on his post involving the info about cop alignment checking), that's the main reason why I'm suggesting waiting for you to bring stuff up

[6:18 PM] hobohunter: ahhh ping in the logs!
[6:18 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: lmao
[6:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: why did tsubasa suggest claiming to a clear when she should know a godfather is in play lmao
[6:19 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: really leaning hard into wifom
[6:21 PM] Serranade: what the heck is wifom
[6:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wine in front of me
[6:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it's when someone tries to trap you in circular logic to confuzzle about their intentions and innocence
[6:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I often ascribe the idea of acting stupid on purpose as mafia to appear innocent
[6:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah that's probably a simpler way of putting it
[6:25 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: making "poor suboptimal" decisions to appear as though you're more likely to be the innocent party
[6:26 PM] hobohunter: Heads up gang: power went iut so I might not be responding to shit right away
[6:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[6:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: before the phase change rue and I were talking about how in reality the cop would technically be more likely to return a bad result by either not investigating or investigating the wrong person because they are restricted by their role and actual information they received
[6:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so I find it slightly amusing that I'm now entirely suspecting tsubasa based on that very thing
[6:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lol
[6:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also i think jay is noping out
[6:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but there's other factors like tsubasa A) being a better player, B) knowing better and C) having done something like this before
[6:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: plusle do you remember mega basic on scumhunt
[6:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: this is exactly the same thing
[6:30 PM] Alolan Floatzel: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/scumhunt/mega-basic-t93.html
[6:30 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I think that's what I'm remembering
[6:30 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yes that is exactly the fuckin' game whew
[6:33 PM] Rue: This is like, plays on plays on plays
[6:33 PM] Rue: Either way, my vote is on Second.
[6:34 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:34 PM] Rue: But I don't really want to bring that much attention to myself
[6:34 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it's hard to openly say you're suspicious of second without first saying you're suspicious of tsubasa which we don't want to do at this point assuming tsubasa could be camula
[6:36 PM] Rue: Yeah
[6:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's actualy v easy
[6:36 PM] Rue: Well
[6:36 PM] Rue: You just say
[6:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because second is acting like the cop cc already happened
[6:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well
[6:36 PM] Rue: Yeah
[6:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i mean
[6:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okay
[6:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: whereas tsubasa is still holding onto doubt in a very bad venier
[6:36 PM] Rue: Villagers shouldn't have that information
[6:37 PM] Rue: I just think Plus should be the one pointing this out.
[6:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also no offense but what is going on in the discord chat rn
[6:37 PM] Rue: What is going on?
[6:38 PM] hobohunter: I dunno
[6:38 PM] hobohunter: This started cause jay wanted out I assume
[6:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: jay's an odd one
[6:38 PM] Rue: Yeah...
[6:39 PM] hobohunter: I’ve picked up on that
[6:40 PM] hobohunter: Also, full disclosure, your chat name is much better than the mafia chat name
[6:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wig
[6:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: good
[6:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mafia is a bunch of dummies anyway who are going to lose
[6:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because they didn't kill me
[6:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: JayToday at 6:41 PM
Let's lynch Second so they won't confuse us anymore
[6:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lol were gonna
[6:42 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and a plusle in power is the strongest plusle there is
[6:42 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: certified and guarunteed
[6:42 PM] Rue: Wew
[6:42 PM] Rue: Go Plus
[6:42 PM] hobohunter: Hey and you actually got to play! So your bitching to me yesterday was unwarrented!
[6:42 PM] hobohunter: Good job plusle!
[6:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oop
[6:43 PM] hobohunter: Nah it wasn’t really bitching
[6:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah!!!
[6:43 PM] hobohunter: It was just like “thanks hobo if you didn’t want me to play you could have said something”
[6:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hooray for an idiot mafia!!! hahahahahahahahaha
[6:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think plusles gone a bit power hungry
[6:45 PM] Rue: I'm sure it's fine.
[6:45 PM] hobohunter: I should probably modkill him just to be on the safe side
[6:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm not power hungry
[6:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I've already got the power
[6:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm just MAD
[6:46 PM] hobohunter: It’s gone to your head
[6:47 PM] hobohunter: We need to put you down now before you ruin Duel Academy
[6:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: plusle will finally win a game in a satisfying way
[6:47 PM] Rue: He is the Chazz
[6:47 PM] Rue: What did you expect?
[6:48 PM] Rue: PLUS IT UP!! PLUS IT UP!! PLUS IT UP!!
[6:59 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @mafia, you have made a grave mistake leaving me alive to lead. Nothing good ever comes to a mafia who lets me live as a clear. It's been tested time and time again. Guess mafia won't be winning this game after all uwu, its perfect loss record will continue undisturbed....

Anyway there's a lot to unpack in this short intro to the phase change.

1) Eevee is throwing some weird ass shade at tsubasa fsr??? Don't really get any of that at all they're making some pretty solid points. Their math is weirdly explained, but I think tsub elaborated in her follow up post nicely.

2) Mouse lynch again lol is this gonna be some new meme

3) Hobo's rulings are vewwy nice. I like this. Makes it very easy to pick apart how cult and mafia are acting in the shadows.

4) Second is actually making some pretty disturbing points that are coming off strangely confident for a know nothing nobody...It makes me wonder if they're a pr somehow...

5) Matte is phrasing it weird but honestly cult's recruitment of zaa is ez pz plays since village and mafia are busy protecting their own, mafia should have been focused on killing me as previously stated. Unfortunate for them that they haven't gained any headway on their plan, but very fortunate for literally everyone else that this is how n1 played out. I don't think cult is playing badly. I think mafia is lmao

Anyway, we're working very hard on sorting out these weird happenings but I really appreciate all this discussion guys!! Keep it up even if we don't get any results back from our cop. I've got some inklings but I'm pretty sure eevee does have it right when he says I should just ok whatever final lynch you guys settle on.
[6:59 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: how does that sound for my post
[6:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: uh wait when did we come to the first point
[7:00 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i thought it was the other way around
[7:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: eh?
[7:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Oh no the first point is me lying
[7:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because tsubasa is hella fucking sus
[7:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[7:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but we think she's the heartbreaker
[7:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yes
[7:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so I don't want her dying or thinking we're thinking of killing her so she'll stop "helping" us
[7:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[7:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok thats fine then
[7:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: sick I'm gonna post it then
[7:02 PM] Rue: Yeah, makes sense to me
[7:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: double sick
[7:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if plusle dies do we lynch tsubasa
[7:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yes absolutely
[7:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it would be my dying wish
[7:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lmao
[7:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i also wanna say i should lead after you die
[7:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if rue also dies
[7:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because if you're exposed you just get culted
[7:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[7:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok fair
[7:10 PM] Rue: Yeah, I'm super expendable
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mafia has no reason not to let cult pick village apart while they murder the contributors
[7:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: did DDGS ever claim btw lol
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no lmao
[7:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: welp
[7:11 PM] Rue: If the cult leader dies then you can lead
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[7:11 PM] Rue: But until then best not
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because if the cult leader is dead ur worthless!!!
[7:11 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 😦
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: wow Jaden Yuki being worthless
[7:12 PM] hobohunter: never thought I'd see the day
[7:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i mean
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's ok panda it is a slight on jaden not on u
[7:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[7:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yo what if tsubasa is the cultist
[7:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: no that would be dumb
[7:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: nvm
[7:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: what a thought
[7:13 PM] Rue: That would be a big brain play
[7:13 PM] Rue: Not a good one
[7:13 PM] Rue: But a big brain one
[7:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if tsub is cult that wouldn't explain why second is so certain of a cc
[7:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: since maf wouldn't have cc'd
[7:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah true
[7:17 PM] Rue: Yeah
[12:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp ddgs posted
[12:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: did he claim to you
[12:35 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah
[12:35 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: He claimed villager
[12:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[3:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @Rue @Serranade make a post they're calling for your heads
[3:06 PM] Rue: Oh right
[3:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @Rue especially fsr
[3:14 PM] Rue: Please lead a lynch on Second
[3:14 PM] Rue: @Lackadaisical Derp
[3:14 PM] Rue: I can’t see how they’re not mafia unless they’re the smartest person ever.
[4:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah okkkk
[4:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'll make that post when Serra posts
[6:07 PM] Serranade: blah i kinda just got out of bed bc i'm not having a fantastic day
[6:09 PM] hobohunter: sorry to hear that serra
[6:11 PM] Serranade: doesn't help that i have no idea what to post
[6:14 PM] Rue: I feel you
[6:15 PM] Serranade: like everyone beat me to the discussion before I can discuss it
[6:19 PM] Serranade: also shoutout to second saying "hey the only person communicating with other PRs should remain Plusle" early on and then whoops
[6:23 PM] Serranade: it also doesn't help that my first thought for a lynch is based on Info I'm Not Supposed To Have As A Villager
[6:27 PM] Rue: The point about connecting all the PRs with a cult around is kind of valid
[6:27 PM] Rue: Though I’m convinced they’re mafia so they’re probably also trying to keep up us disorganised
[7:13 PM] Rue: @Lackadaisical Derp Do the thing
[7:14 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Fine I guess I'll put off picking a dancer to participate
[3:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Aw yeah tripple dab
[3:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @hobohunter if our vig shoots the heartbreaker and the heartbreaker uses their power on this phase does the heartbreak still happen or do they die first
[3:29 PM] hobohunter: the heartbreaking takes priority over the vig shot
[3:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ok
[3:29 PM] hobohunter: vig shot and maf kill occur at the same time
[3:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: So we're not shooting tonight then
[3:29 PM] hobohunter: I should add a speed chart huh?
[3:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Eh its fine
[3:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: That should be the last clarification
[3:30 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Alright folks so we had a real good day today I'm so happy woo
[3:30 PM] hobohunter: it's not just you, maf's asked a couple heartbreaker related speed questions and cult related speed questions as well so...
[3:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Fair enough
[3:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: You can just tack it onto the op and pretend it was there the whole time
[3:31 PM] hobohunter: "no it was there the whole time. YOU'RE the idiot for not seeing it until now."
[3:32 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: EXACTLY
[3:39 PM] Rue: CALLED IT
[3:39 PM] Rue: Suck it maf
[3:39 PM] Rue: And now Plus gets to live
[3:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yo
[3:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: nice
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so i guess the move is to just put all our protections on plusle
[3:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: or is it?
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dunno, is it?
[3:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mafia already called the we'd use our protections on me
[3:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so maybe
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's better to put them somewhere else
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: to co-opt any attempts on other players
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like who tho
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: personally I'm more worried about you panda
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i guess
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: losing our shrink would be big doodoo
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but if i get culted theres nothing we can do
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: that's true
[3:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but we can at least stop you from getting picked off by mafia
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: sure
[3:45 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and I kinda wanna put shrink on rue? that way we keep our kill
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: alright
[3:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I don't get the opportunity to bluff as village very often and I'm anxious to do it
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lmao
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also do we have any ideas as to who cult may be
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i feel like that's the more pressing issue here
[3:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no
[3:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: cult is on their own though
[3:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so they'll be hard to pick out in general
[3:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we have a culling list
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: not having reliable invest is a little annoying
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i wonder what we should tell the cops to do
[3:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 1) EeveeFTW - If mouse is cop no
2) Jay
3) Cirr
6) Mattelonian
7) LucarioOfLegends
10) ZoroarkOfTheCovenant
13) DoctorPaine
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that list is
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: shorter than i thought it was
[3:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: not big yes
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it's prolly not jay
[3:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[3:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we have at most 6
[3:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: should we just tell the cops to check any two out of those and see what happens
[3:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: or maybe tell them to check each other
[3:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: eh having them check each other seems like a waste of time
[3:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: hmm
[3:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: either they used the godfather to cc or they used the heartbreaker with the intention of being caught
[3:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah i guess
[3:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i just want to know who our real cop is
[3:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's mouse
[3:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: probably
[3:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: probably
[3:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp:

[3:53 PM] Alolan Floatzel: nskfnjgkdngjk
[3:54 PM] hobohunter: haha that's great
[3:54 PM] hobohunter: I'll allow that meme in thread
[3:54 PM] hobohunter: in fact, any and all memes are allowed
[3:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im not sure if LoL's constant cult talk in the thread should come off as a sign of anything
[3:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like i think matt and LoL are my top cult suspects
[3:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but im just spitballing
[3:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: should i have both invest the same person?
[3:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mafia technically can't find cult themselves so
[3:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think it makes a huge difference
[3:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if we trust mouse more then we just trust mouse more
[4:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: alright I'm having mouse check out LoL and tsub will check whoever probably
[4:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[4:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: she's blowing up my inbox rn with scumhunting shit
[4:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tsubasa?
[4:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[4:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: whats she saying
[4:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'll post a log in a bit
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[4:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: she's...still going
[4:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: h
[4:18 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's so fucking bonkers that second picked mouse to tunnel into so now tsub is doing it and it's just like
[4:18 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mouse is the other cop lmao.........
[4:20 PM] Serranade: actually you know what the funny thing is? we just killed the strongman so now whoever i'm protecting is very much protected
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yep
[4:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: to both of those things
[4:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @hobohunter hey just to make sure if the cultists converts the mafia responsible for the kill does that stop it from happening
[4:27 PM] Rue: Tsub is trying very hard to look village
[4:27 PM] Rue: Which a cop shouldn’t feel the need to do
[4:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: well they might if they know there's a cc running around
[4:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but like
[4:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I already think she's full of it anyway so idrc
[4:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tsub always does The Most regardless of what side shes on i think
[4:30 PM] hobohunter: it does not stop the mafia kill
[4:31 PM] hobohunter: I know that makes no sense according to the speedlist, but like... that'd be dumb
[4:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah I just wanna make sure
[4:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: since that also means the only time there's no mafia kill if they hit the protecc target
[4:33 PM] hobohunter: pretty much yeah
[4:37 PM] hobohunter: of course if all mafia's recruited then... yeah no kill there either
[4:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: well yes but we only gotta worry about that when there's cult members unaccounted for
[4:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and not enough mafia to go around
[4:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: is tsuby still going
[4:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: incoming

[4:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's long
[4:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but there's some shit in there I guess
[4:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh god
[4:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah it went on for a bit
[4:48 PM] hobohunter: oh wow
[4:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I believe very little of it
[4:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh also, plusle
[4:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: can i see mouse's logs with you
[4:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: oh yeah
[4:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: those are p short
[4:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: how much just today's
[4:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: all of them
[4:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: why not
[4:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im just thinking about how mouse behaved when we sent them to communicate with cirr and trying to see if there could be any consistency
[5:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: big again

[5:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: now stop making me leave cozy mode my eyes hurttttt
[5:03 PM] hobohunter: but you're wearing sunglasses
[5:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because my eyes hurrrrt hoboooooo
[5:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: that's why I wear themmmmmmmmmm
[5:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so my eyes stop hurtinggggggggggggggg
[5:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok that reads pretty inno to me
[5:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mouse also would be longer in replies if they were a cc because theyd have to confer with mafs in between
[5:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that might be metagaming tho so
[5:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: disregard that
[5:05 PM] hobohunter: I would definitely consider that metagaming
[5:06 PM] hobohunter: also: it's funny to read both knowing who's telling the truth and who's lying
[5:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also if mouse was ccing they wouldnt have gone "oh yeah i gotta claim"
[5:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[5:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: also like second tsubasa opened with "probably gonna get cc'd lmao"
[5:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: pfft
[5:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[5:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: info post is updated btw
[5:25 PM] Rue: Okay, yeah.
[5:25 PM] Rue: I’m pretty convinced
[5:30 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Tsubasa:cat:Last Tuesday at 4:13 PM
psst plusle i'm alexis (aka cop) in yugioh mafia
presumably there'll be a cc but lemme know who I'm investigating ty ty

this specifically lol
[5:30 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[5:32 PM] Rue: I don’t mean to be rude but this is the worst maf I’ve ever seen.
[5:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: they really aren't doing well
[5:34 PM] Alolan Floatzel: the only thing that threatens our game at this point is me getting culted i'd say
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: probs
[5:38 PM] Rue: Our chances of hitting cult eventually are pretty good since both village and maf are going for them
[5:38 PM] Rue: The only problem would be one of us getting culted since that’ll probably collapse the whole village
[5:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[5:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: even then cult is a limited number of people
[5:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so they could get rooted out quick
[5:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah but if i get culted and cult dies i dont win
[5:48 PM] Rue: Yeah
[5:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: sucks to suck I guess
[5:50 PM] Rue: Just kill cult next phase and don’t get converted
[5:50 PM] Rue: It’s easy
[5:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but i think tsubasa is more likely to get culted first over me or any of us
[5:50 PM] Rue: You think?
[5:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if cult goes in the direction i think they're going in yeah
[5:51 PM] Rue: Well, we’ll see
[5:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mafia should just kill the cult target for us again
[5:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that would be swell
[5:55 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it sure would
[5:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: maybe cult goes for eevee
[5:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if we're lucky
[9:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh before i forget @Lackadaisical Derp our bottom line is shrink rue protect me, yes?
[9:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yes! @Serranade @Rue any other ideas from you two?
[9:35 PM] Rue: I see
[9:35 PM] Rue: And uh, I can’t think of anything but it is 2:30am so you know
[9:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: well if you think of anything before the phase changes tomorrow let your voice be heard please
[12:34 AM] Alolan Floatzel: mouse trolling jay is making my whole night
[12:35 AM] hobohunter: oh it's hilarious
[12:39 AM] hobohunter: christ panda
[12:41 AM] hobohunter: panda stop, jay's gonna flip a shit when you reveal yourself
[12:42 AM] hobohunter: actually keep going
[12:42 AM] Alolan Floatzel: ya
[12:42 AM] Alolan Floatzel: who says you have to flip mafia to have fun
[12:43 AM] Alolan Floatzel: oh also @hobohunter my official night action is to shrink rue
[12:43 AM] hobohunter: cool thanks
[12:43 AM] hobohunter: because you're Jaden Yuki, you can do that
[12:43 AM] Alolan Floatzel: @Serranade should be protecting me but if you need that to come from him i'm pinging him rn
[12:43 AM] Alolan Floatzel: ofc
[12:43 AM] hobohunter: he dm'd me already protecting you
[12:44 AM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[12:44 AM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[12:45 AM] Serranade: i can confirm that i did in fact dm hobo
[10:41 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: Jay was in my dm last might with crack mouse conspiracy theories
[10:41 AM] Alolan Floatzel: lmao
[10:42 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: I just respinded talling them that mouse was fucking with them because I dont want to deal with this any more than I have to
[10:42 AM] Alolan Floatzel: loooool
[1:50 PM] hobohunter: I still can't believe you just outed yourself as well Panda
[1:50 PM] hobohunter: it was great
[1:58 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I have no idea what you’re talking about
[2:00 PM] hobohunter: haha alright
[3:14 PM] hobohunter: phase shift
[3:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[3:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well rip lucario
[3:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that's another weird fuckin target
[3:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: F
[3:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Did I mention LoL in that log with tsub
[3:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Idr
[3:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: neither do i
[3:17 PM] Serranade: potential mafia members: -1
[3:18 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Were they culted or no
[3:18 PM] Serranade: not culted
[3:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that's like
[3:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: slightly annoying
[3:18 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but whatever
[3:19 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ok so there's 1 cultist somewhere
[3:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we have five potential targets today if we exclude jay
[3:19 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ye
[3:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: two are maf, one is cult
[3:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well eevee could be gf
[3:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but yeah
[3:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Not banking on it personally
[3:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[3:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we'll do a preliminary scumhunt and go from there i guess
[3:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Better to cull from list
[3:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: second flipping mafia sheds some light on the posts from yesterday
[3:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also tsub says matte is village
[3:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okay
[3:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: you told her to check matte n1 right
[3:22 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah and then again today
[3:22 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Err last night
[3:22 PM] Alolan Floatzel: right
[3:23 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm ginna make a post saying we have info but I want to hear from @Serranade and @Rue since you two were very quiet yesterday
[3:38 PM] Rue: Right, uh give me a bit
[4:23 PM] Rue: >Coasting on your hard work
[4:23 PM] Rue: I was the one who pointed out Second
[4:23 PM] Alolan Floatzel: spicy
[4:23 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: lmao I knowww
[4:23 PM] Serranade: another reason not to think mouse is mafia: forgot the strongman died
[4:23 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but you didn't point it out in thread so
[4:23 PM] Rue: I mean
[4:23 PM] hobohunter: oh no infighting will the village PRs
[4:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i mean
[4:24 PM] hobohunter: this can't be good
[4:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: he did
[4:24 PM] Rue: Shush
[4:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also im not sure i agree with people suspecting paine
[4:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: unsure myself
[4:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: esp since tsub wanted to invest them
[4:24 PM] Serranade: man i tried
[4:24 PM] Serranade: oh did she?
[4:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: iirc
[4:24 PM] Serranade: oops
[4:25 PM] Serranade: well you know what i'm not "incorrect" and "making bad plays" i'm "convincing the mafia i'm not a pr"
[4:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i would say im more suspicious of cirr or matte before paine
[4:26 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's ok serra
[4:42 PM] hobohunter: oh also, mafia asked me this clarification so I'm passing it on to you guys as well just so you're in the know
[4:42 PM] hobohunter: if heartbreaker gets culted BUT already used their power, the selected person will still die when the heartbreaker dies
[4:43 PM] Rue: I think you said the opposite before
[4:43 PM] Rue: But alright
[4:43 PM] hobohunter: I don't think so
[4:43 PM] hobohunter: I said if they didn't use their power and got culted they can't
[4:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no I was asking about if they already used it and they got culted
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: oh
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: when was this?
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: let me go back up and check
[4:44 PM] Rue: Last phase
[4:44 PM] Rue: Day phase
[4:46 PM] hobohunter: oh yeah
[4:46 PM] hobohunter: shit
[4:46 PM] hobohunter: I need to remember what I say
[4:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Lackadaisical DerpLast Wednesday at 6:12 PM
Yeah @hobohunter if camila gets culted does their heartbreaking carry if they use it

hobohunterLast Wednesday at 6:12 PM
nope
[4:46 PM] hobohunter: okay we'll go with my original ruling
[4:46 PM] hobohunter: sorry about that
[4:46 PM] Rue: Cool
[4:47 PM] Rue: Benefits us
[4:47 PM] hobohunter: I'm a terrible host
[4:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's ok lmao
[4:47 PM] Rue: Can I vig kill Hobo?
[4:47 PM] Rue: He’s bending rules to favour the mafia, clearly scum.
[4:47 PM] hobohunter: only at night
[4:47 PM] hobohunter: kill me at night
[4:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: plusle
[4:47 PM] Rue: Vote: Hobo
[4:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: maybe tell mouse to cut it out now
[4:48 PM] Rue: Yeah, there’s a point where the joke stops being funny and just looks suspicious
[4:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: honestly if mouse wants to be a shit and get killed for it it's on her
[4:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah but then we're down a cop
[4:49 PM] Rue: I mean, if they’re not the cop then sure
[4:49 PM] Rue: But chances are they are
[4:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I guess
[4:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but like
[4:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: she's gotta learn her lesson eventually
[4:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's not like the same thing didn't happen in the last game
[4:49 PM] Rue: Okay but
[4:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: she can learn it when it's not a detriment to us lol
[4:50 PM] Rue: I like getting search results
[4:50 PM] Rue: Do it next game
[4:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if you guys wanna then go ahead
[4:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: you don't gotta know she's a cop to tell her to cut the shit
[4:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i mean
[4:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i feel like she'll give the same answer to everyone that's not you
[4:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: guess you'll just have to find out for sure, huh?
[5:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: anyway
[5:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lets try to get cult this phase
[5:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think that should be a priority
[5:09 PM] Rue: Cult is definitely a bigger threat than mafia
[7:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: alriiiight I made the post telling mouse to cut it out
[7:03 PM] Rue: Nice
[7:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh ok
[7:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp do you have any cult suspicions
[7:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: not really
[7:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: my only one got axed
[7:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I don't think we're really going to find anything on cult during this phase so
[7:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okay but i'd prefer to make looking for cult a priority
[7:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: shrugsu
[7:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so i think im going to do my scumhunting with that in mind
[7:09 PM] hobohunter: give me $500 and I'll tell you who cultist is
[7:09 PM] hobohunter: I'll sell out and turn this pay to win
[7:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we need the cult head not the cult-ist
[7:09 PM] hobohunter: that's obviously what I meant
[7:09 PM] hobohunter: obviously
[7:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: is it now
[7:11 PM] Rue: 💰 💰 💰
[7:11 PM] Rue: This enough?
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: nah not quite
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: you've earned a lootbox role
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: where you learn a random role
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: rolling...
[7:11 PM] hobohunter: Second is Darkness
[7:12 PM] Rue: Nice
[7:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp hey i know mouse's invest target died but did you guys exchange any more messages?
[7:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no
[7:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[7:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so i've been looking at our suspect list
[7:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: and at the thread
[7:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: and i think matte is probably most likely to be cult
[7:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: really?
[7:41 PM] Rue: Why?
[7:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah i mean
[7:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like our suspects are jay / cirr / matte / paine / zoro / ddgs
[7:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: its prolly not jay
[7:41 PM] Rue: It's definitely not Jay
[7:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: paine and zoro i feel like arent acting out of the ordinary
[7:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mainly i suspect matte because he tried to analyze the cult's actions right off the bat d1
[7:42 PM] Rue: He immediately called culting Zaa a bad cult play.
[7:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: matte is the type to cover up his own tracks like that
[7:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: oh absolutely I definitely agree with that
[7:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: second's analysis post kinda bothers me though
[7:46 PM] Rue: Second reads as pretty finger-pointy at Matte
[7:46 PM] Rue: Also Mouse, who we know is probably village
[7:47 PM] Rue: So they're probably not mafia
[7:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: hmm
[7:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[7:48 PM] Rue: That said Matte also backs up both Second and Tsubasa, at least one of whom is mafia and the other probably also is
[7:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think matte would do that so blatantly if he was mafia
[7:49 PM] Rue: I don't really know how he plays.
[7:49 PM] Rue: So I'll believe you
[7:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but yeah i think he's my top suspect rn
[7:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: DDGS is a bit of a wildcard but
[7:50 PM] Rue: I can believe it.
[7:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that d1 thing really sticks out to me
[7:50 PM] Rue: Paine is very quiet, as is Cirr.
[7:50 PM] Rue: So maybe mafia
[7:50 PM] Rue: Or cult
[7:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mhm
[7:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Cirr is the one who's weirdly quiet
[7:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[7:52 PM] Rue: Zoro strikes me weirdly but I don't know how they play.
[7:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Cirr usually has a dozen 2 sentence posts a day
[7:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: zoro i wouldnt say is doing anything differently from how she usually plays
[7:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and in day 1 they had 2
[7:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah zoro isn't pinging me at all and I've gotten a pretty good handle on him at this point
[7:52 PM] Serranade: *her
[7:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: right her
[7:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: cirr being quiet isnt an indicator either way. its just weird
[7:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I forget
[7:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it is
[7:53 PM] Rue: Is it metagaming to say Cirr is also pretty quiet in random mafia? Maybe they're taking a different approach.
[7:53 PM] Rue: I don't know
[7:54 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: not really? unless we know what their role is in that too
[7:54 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: cirr also just posted
[7:54 PM] Rue: Hmm
[7:54 PM] hobohunter: man I'm so glad I have you guys there to be on top of when someone posts
[7:54 PM] Alolan Floatzel: cirr also just posted and is off in many different ways
[7:55 PM] Rue: They defended Tsubasa, which
[7:55 PM] Rue: Strikes me like possible mafia
[7:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im not gonna worry about that right now because i really wanna get this cult
[7:55 PM] Rue: Cult is probably the bigger issue yeah.
[7:56 PM] Rue: Since them getting one of us pretty much brings us all down
[7:56 PM] Serranade: second did have the point yesterday th- yeah
[7:56 PM] hobohunter: are you being brought down if you see the light?
[7:57 PM] Rue: The light of destruction is evil
[7:57 PM] Rue: It made Yubel very upset and we can't have that
[7:58 PM] Rue: Also bear in mind, there's a non-zero chance one of us was already converted.
[7:58 PM] Rue: Except me because I'm great
[7:59 PM] hobohunter: yeah Rue's like the only one confirmed safe
[7:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah...
[7:59 PM] hobohunter: that's funny
[7:59 PM] Rue: Look, the darkness is all-consuming.
[7:59 PM] hobohunter: HA it works with the lore!
[7:59 PM] Rue: Not Darkness, though the other darkness,
[7:59 PM] hobohunter: didn't even think about that
[8:00 PM] Rue: That's also not Jaden's darkness.
[8:00 PM] Rue: There's a lot of darknesses in GX
[8:00 PM] hobohunter: yeah huh
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: I just assumed final boss Darkness was the one behind like all of it
[8:01 PM] Serranade: mafia can also get culted because uh
strongman was also the enforcer
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: I attributed every issue outside of the Society of Light to him
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: also true serra
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: if it makes you feel better they're worried about that
[8:01 PM] Rue: No, Yubel was corrupted by the light of destruction
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: oh huh
[8:01 PM] Rue: And Kagemaru was just a dick I guess
[8:01 PM] hobohunter: I guess I'll need to rewatch GX
[8:02 PM] hobohunter: darn it
[8:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mouse is mad with how I told them to stop
[8:02 PM] Rue: And yeah, you're right. Best case scenario, Mafia member got got and then killing the leader takes them out too.
[8:03 PM] Rue: You were a little harsh.
[8:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Perhaps
[8:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh god
[8:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that's pretty bad
[8:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah they're clearly mad
[8:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but like
[8:08 PM] Rue: You're not wrong per se but like
[8:08 PM] Rue: Probably could have handled it better.
[8:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: probably
[8:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but I don't really have the patience for these kinds of things
[8:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well anyway
[8:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and it was extremely evident that what they were doing was an issue
[8:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: not a lot of stuff has played out today yet so let's let things go and then maybe suggest a matte lynch later
[8:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: matte lynch is probably in the cards for the moment
[8:10 PM] Rue: I don't have a better option.
[8:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we'll see if anyone else comes forward with something we overlooked
[8:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: aight
[9:15 PM] Rue: Hey, why don’t we ask the Mafia who all their members are. That way we can figure out Saio.
[9:15 PM] Rue: I cant spell his dub name, don’t hate me
[9:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: whos that again
[9:16 PM] Rue: Sartorius
[9:16 PM] Rue: Leader guy
[9:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[9:16 PM] Rue: Did I spell that right?
[9:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah that would be neat
[9:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: idk
[9:16 PM] Rue: This is a joke
[9:16 PM] Rue: Though would be real nice if we could
[9:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[9:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ik lol
[9:18 PM] Rue: Although, we are pretty certain Tsubasa is maf. So we do have a contact.
[9:18 PM] Rue: Hmm
[9:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tsubasa is definitely mafia because
[9:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if mouse was mafia they would have told them to cut their shit out before plusle
[9:19 PM] Rue: Maybe I’m thinking too hard but if we give them our target, and ask are they mafia it would be in their best interest to tell the truth.
[9:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i was just thinking that tbh
[9:20 PM] Rue: Because it keeps that member alive another day and gets us closer to the society
[9:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it's in our best interest to save tsubasa until the end anyway
[9:20 PM] Alolan Floatzel: assuming she's heartbreaker
[9:20 PM] Rue: Which is probably the case
[9:21 PM] Rue: I’m not crazy right? I feel like this should be a terrible idea.
[9:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think its that bad
[9:21 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp what do you think
[9:22 PM] Rue: @Serranade Someone convince me I’m wrong
[9:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: although
[9:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dunno
[9:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i feel like tsubasa will be hesitant to give away info like that
[9:25 PM] Rue: Just be really clear, we are going to lynch this person today.
[9:25 PM] Rue: If you say they’re not maf then they’re dead
[9:25 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hmmmmm
[9:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it is fairly pointless for tsubasa to keep up the act
[9:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tbh
[9:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like
[9:26 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Honestly? It could work
[9:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if we can capitalize on it why not
[9:26 PM] Rue: Well if Plusle says yes then I think we should do it
[9:26 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah I can see the logic behind it
[9:26 PM] Rue: Since he’s the one who’d have to ask
[9:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: And we're not going to get any good info out of tsub anyway so
[9:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[9:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: shes prolly sleeping rn but
[9:27 PM] Rue: Yeah
[9:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: We could do it tomorrow as the phase hits the halfway point
[9:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mhm
[9:28 PM] Rue: Sure
[9:28 PM] Rue: Just so long as there’s time
[9:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: There should be enough time and tsub should be awake
[9:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: As long as I ask early enough in the day
[12:19 AM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp tsubasa is on if you wanna reach out
[12:20 AM] Rue: If we do it we need to be certain on one person to ask about
[12:20 AM] Alolan Floatzel: i mean it's gonna be matte no
[12:21 AM] Rue: I think so
[12:21 AM] Rue: We just have to be clear because we only get one shot
[12:21 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: you know how absolutely awkward that is
[12:21 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: given they just told me matte was village aliged
[12:22 AM] Rue: I mean
[12:22 AM] Alolan Floatzel: shrug
[12:22 AM] Rue: We’re telling them we know they’re maf
[12:22 AM] Alolan Floatzel: we already knew her opinion was bullshit
[12:22 AM] Alolan Floatzel: well
[12:22 AM] Alolan Floatzel: her result
[12:49 AM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp r u gonna do it
[12:49 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: tsub is offline again
[12:50 AM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[12:50 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'll message in the morning maybe
[12:50 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm having second thoughts
[12:51 AM] Alolan Floatzel: hmm
[5:56 AM] Rue: Do explain your second thoughts
[5:57 AM] Rue: Because I’ve been worried it was a stupid plan from the start and I was too stupid to see why
[1:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I just...
[1:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Don't wanna........
[1:14 PM] Rue: That’s
[1:14 PM] Rue: A reason
[1:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[1:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well either way let’s go for matte
[1:19 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: hsdkjhkdjh I guess I'm just gonna do it
[1:21 PM] Rue: Go Plus
[1:21 PM] Rue: I believe in you
[1:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: tsub did not budge on the cop claim
[1:24 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so
[1:24 PM] Rue: Hmm
[1:24 PM] Rue: Guess we go for Matte and if he’s Mafia it’s their fault
[1:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yep
[1:25 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: post made
[1:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: uh
[1:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: what post
[1:26 PM] Rue: There’s no posts
[1:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: plusle you posted in the wrong game
[1:26 PM] Rue: Oof
[1:26 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: w o o p s w r o n g m a f i a g a m e
[1:28 PM] hobohunter: lol good going
[1:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm just a man who follows mafia and gets lost easily
[1:31 PM] Rue: It’s okay Plus
[1:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp can you send the logs with tsubasa?
[1:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp:

[1:19 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hey, so I'm gonna be pretty transparent rn
[1:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I absolutely do not buy your legitimacy as cop at all
[1:20 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Village is hunting for the cult rn so if I'm about to order a lynch on a mafia member
[1:20 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: i understand that because forgetting to investigate and getting a village result is absolutely not that believable, but it's what i've got
[1:21 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Please tell me so I can switch the lynch
[1:21 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we're gonna lynch matte today
[1:21 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so if you have no qualms with that then it's gonna happen
[1:22 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: matte is 100% guaranteed village or godfather
if cult is the priority then he's not the correct lynch for us at all
[1:22 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: because of how cop speed works?
[1:22 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: wait no am i thinking of it the other way round
what's the speed chart again
[1:22 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: did you not just comprehend the fact that I said I don't believe you at all
[1:23 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: yeah but regardless of you not believing me, i'm the cop :v
[1:23 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: well I guess matte's just gonna die then
[1:23 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: then for both our sakes I hope that he's the godfather
[1:26 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: okay since you didn't answer, i doublechecked again and yeah matte literally can't be cult based on my investigation
which I know you don't believe but I'm still gonna keep repeating it because there's nothing else I can do other than that and scumhunt :v
[1:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[1:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm aware
[1:27 PM] Tsubasa:cat:: i don't know why exactly you don't believe me, unless it's literally what I said up there, but that's what I've got regardless

[2:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp should you maybe say that it’s more just that we believe our other cop over her?
[2:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I feel like I've said enough
[2:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: like if Tsub is mafia then they get the idea
[2:11 PM] Rue: It’s their loss I guess
[2:12 PM] Rue: Wish it didn’t have to be this way though
[2:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ugh with the way matte is acting I don’t think hes society
[3:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: /shrugsu
[4:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Who would we even change lynch to
[4:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: my other suspicion was DDGS
[4:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Do you wanna switch it to him
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont know
[4:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: who else is there
[4:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: What do you mean
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: its not jay
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think its zoro or paine
[4:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think its cirr
[4:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ok so then if its not matte we just use our vig shot
[4:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah true
[4:17 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok whatever
[4:23 PM] Rue: I think just stick to Matte
[4:24 PM] Rue: He’s not going to just admit it because he was targeted
[4:24 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah fair
[4:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hm if matte isnt lying that sure would be something huh
[4:28 PM] Rue: If he’s not lying then most of his deductions are wrong.
[4:28 PM] Rue: So it’s fine
[4:58 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm chatting with matte about this stuff now so expect another log p soon
[4:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[5:08 PM] Rue: Nice
[5:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp what do you make of this mess
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: We were probably wrong in our initial assumption
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Presuming matte flips villager
[5:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Which would make mouse's erratic af behavior a lot more reasonable and purposeful
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Though I would be pissed
[5:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: them being heartbreaker you mean
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah
[5:28 PM] Rue: I guess it makes some sense
[5:28 PM] Rue: Though I can’t believe Tsubasa actually is the real cop
[5:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah that's
[5:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: wild as hell
[5:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: normally i'd say just let this lynch go through to verify matte's claim but i am really wary of cult at this point in time
[5:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm in a position where I have equal reason to believe both cop claims are shit
[5:29 PM] Rue: You said you had logs with Matte
[5:29 PM] Rue: Can we see those?
[5:29 PM] Alolan Floatzel: also does this mean we have no reason to believe mouse's claim that eevee is innocent
[5:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah I'm working on it
[5:29 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yes
[5:29 PM] Rue: Cool
[5:29 PM] Alolan Floatzel: great
[5:29 PM] Rue: Hmm
[5:30 PM] Rue: If Mouse really is fake then that means Matte must be village because we got a report
[5:30 PM] Rue: But like
[5:30 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i wonder if we can use mouse as our mafia contact now
[5:30 PM] Rue: You know what
[5:31 PM] Rue: Try it
[5:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: they probably don't want to talk to plusle though
[5:31 PM] Rue: Yeah
[5:31 PM] Rue: And any of the rest of us doing it is too risky
[5:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm also kinda mad at mouse so like
[5:31 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: fuck em
[5:32 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mouse is the exposed one with no protection
[5:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okay
[5:32 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: mafia can just get eaten up by cult, it's in cult's best interest to do this
[5:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but in terms of what we should do
[5:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: are you saying leave cult for now?
[5:32 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no we still hunt them down
[5:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we just don't need to worry about them too much
[5:33 PM] Rue: The longer we leave the cult, the better the chance they hit one of us
[5:33 PM] Rue: At which point we kind of lose
[5:33 PM] Alolan Floatzel: plusle's right in that it better suits them to go after mafia rn tho
[5:33 PM] Rue: Because I don’t know if they will go after the Mafia
[5:33 PM] Rue: Does it?
[5:33 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think so
[5:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yes
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if mafia stops killing then cult is safer
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: there' still half a dozen people for us to weed through
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if mafia keeps cutting down people we haven't looked at then society is fucked
[5:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: even if they hit one of us
[5:34 PM] Rue: I guess
[5:34 PM] Rue: Hmm
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 1) EeveeFTW
2) Jay
3) Cirr
9) DestinyDragonGS
10) ZoroarkOfTheCovenant
13) DoctorPaine
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: only 6 possibilities
[5:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: its not jay
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 5 if they don't hit cop
[5:36 PM] Rue: Definitely
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 4 if mafia kills one of the targets
[5:36 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: 3 if jay is still alive by tomorrow lmao
[5:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 2 if we shoot someone
[5:36 PM] Rue: Which he probably will be
[5:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we'll take out DDGS tonight with the vig shot and hope he's the leader and takes down the heartbreaker with him
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: won't you die along with them though
[5:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no
[5:37 PM] Rue: No
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: right
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i just
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: remembered
[5:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[5:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: lmfao
[5:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yknow now that eevee's back on the table i might wanna go for him over ddgs
[5:38 PM] Rue: Maybe
[5:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i dont think eevee is mafia
[5:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: he would've been all over mouse right away if he was
[5:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: honestly I think we can leave eevee for another day
[5:39 PM] Rue: Eevee doesn’t feel like a threat
[5:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we can have tsub invest him
[5:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i guess
[5:40 PM] Rue: I feel like DDGS is a better choice because the leader is super vulnerable so would want to stay less conspicuous
[5:40 PM] Rue: I guess
[5:40 PM] Rue: Maybe
[5:42 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: logs w/ matte

[5:43 PM] Rue: What is this? Logs for ants?
[5:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's probably the same size as the tsub logs from last night
[5:43 PM] hobohunter: these are definitely smaller
[5:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: wew
[5:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: just open it in browser so you can zoom in then Ig
[5:46 PM] hobohunter: oh don't you worry your pretty little head
[5:46 PM] hobohunter: I did
[5:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that's a lot
[5:47 PM] hobohunter: I gotta say, my favorite thing this entire game has been all these behind the scenes plots and convos and plays and plans and stuff
[5:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: the society adds some fun gimmicks to the game that I wish people would use more often
[5:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's my favorite third party role
[5:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mouse posted
[5:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I saw it
[5:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's a good post
[5:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i'd be inclined to agree with her if matte wasn't just fine with being lynched
[5:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: same
[5:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but it's still a good post regardless
[5:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[5:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I think it's great that we've basically got a fuckin' post by post commentary running here
[5:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: loooool
[5:53 PM] Rue: I’m so glad I was a PR for this game
[5:53 PM] Rue: This is probably the best game I’ve ever had
[5:54 PM] Alolan Floatzel: im stressdt but i'm having fun
[5:54 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: it's a good time
[6:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: matte the real mvp tho tbh
[6:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: matte takin' it for the team
[6:07 PM] Rue: Glad we killed him
[6:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: FGNFJGNFKJ
[6:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: FASDHFASIHHEY
3:13 PM] hobohunter: phase updated
[3:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[4:48 PM] Rue: Oh
[4:48 PM] Rue: @hobohunter I’d like to Hell Kaiser all over DDSG
[5:00 PM] Alolan Floatzel: you know what kind of sucks
[5:00 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I don’t know whether to believe mouse still
[5:00 PM] Rue: Me
[5:00 PM] Rue: I think Mouse is probably Mafia
[5:00 PM] Rue: It just feels that way after the whole Matte thing
[5:31 PM] hobohunter: you got it Rue
[5:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @hobohunter it prolly makes the most sense for me to shrink rue again
[5:35 PM] Rue: Probably
[5:35 PM] hobohunter: okie dokie
[5:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah same course of action as last night
[5:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'll see if Mouse reopened dms to me or not
[5:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: We're having tsub look at eevee tonight?
[5:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: why not
[5:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: mouse needs to know who she's investigating anyway
[5:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[5:49 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: also Rue is shooting DDGS yeah?
[5:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yep
[5:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: ok so that should keep two or three folks off our list then
[5:51 PM] hobohunter: that's what she pinged me to do anyway
[5:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I told mouse to check out uhhh
[5:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: zoro
[10:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh mouse dropped
[10:51 PM] hobohunter: correct
[12:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp have you gotten in contact with Luke
[1:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Whomst
[1:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: lucario
[1:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: he’s replacing mouse
[1:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Oh right
[1:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah I got in touch
[1:39 PM] Rue: Any word?
[2:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: They said theyd do the invest
[2:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okie
[2:35 PM] Rue: Nice
[3:14 PM] hobohunter: day phase
[3:17 PM] Rue: Hmm
[3:17 PM] Rue: Not a bad result but not the one we wanted
[3:19 PM] Serranade: we killed the godfather, that's pretty good
[3:20 PM] Serranade: that means that whoever the Real Cop is is going to be useful
[3:21 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:22 PM] Rue: It’s just annoying that the cult still lives
[3:22 PM] Rue: Because they’re definitely the bigger threat
[3:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it’s also annoying because mafia killed our invest target
[3:41 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well one of them
[3:41 PM] Rue: Though he wasn’t the leader anyway
[3:42 PM] Rue: So it’s fineish
[3:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so there goes both of my top society suspects
[3:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so let’s reevaluate the suspect list
[3:42 PM] Serranade: you fool i was the leader of the society of light all along
[3:42 PM] Rue: Can you update the list?
[3:42 PM] Rue: I buy it
[3:43 PM] Serranade: the real doctor was actually taustin
[3:43 PM] Rue: Let’s lynch Serra
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: samur
cirr
zoro
paine
[3:45 PM] Rue: It’s not Samur
[3:45 PM] Rue: Because he’s Jay
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: info is up to date
[3:46 PM] Rue: Nice
[3:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think out of those three i would go for zoro
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but i know LoL was on her so let’s hear about that first
[3:49 PM] Rue: I was suspicious of Zoro last day phase
[3:49 PM] Rue: So I support it
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: LoL is likely enlightened last phase so our invest results arent gonna be good probably
[5:27 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: But we'll see I guess
[5:27 PM] Rue: They’re probably not good regardless
[5:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh that’s fair
[7:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Made a post
[7:03 PM] Rue: Fancy
[7:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Tying to differenciate myself from panda's plan so it doesnt seem like we're on exactly the same page wrt what to do this phase
[7:04 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Hopefully will give the impression that panda isnt a pr
[7:04 PM] Rue: Fair enough
[7:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh you mean with me saying we should focus on finding society leader
[7:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: last day
[7:04 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Ye
[7:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[7:04 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Which I presumed you would echo again today tbh
[7:04 PM] Rue: I don’t know, it seems like a reasonable plan.
[7:05 PM] Rue: Regardless of how many people say it
[7:05 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: It is because it is the plan
[7:05 PM] Alolan Floatzel: is the idea that I echo it in thread and you agree with me
[7:05 PM] Rue: Well yeah
[7:05 PM] Rue: Just
[7:05 PM] Rue: I don’t think you need to deflect
[7:05 PM] Rue: But I’m sure it’ll work out
[7:05 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I just want to generate discussion abt the last day's end since lbr none of us are really sure what to think
[7:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: And people's opinioms on what to do could shape how we read them
[7:06 PM] Rue: Yeah, fair
[7:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also the idea was that you and I disagree slightly panda
[7:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: So it looks like we're not talking behind the scenes
[7:07 PM] Rue: Sneaky
[7:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I try
[7:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: alright
[7:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: U dont have 2 if u dont wanna
[7:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: no i got it
[7:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Idrc I an a pile of mush
[7:10 PM] hobohunter: that sounds unpleasant
[7:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: That is probably the only significant contribution I'll make to this phase outside of pushing our next lynch
[7:10 PM] Rue: Our odds are pretty good here anyway as there’s a 50/50 shot of getting either the leader or the final maf
[7:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Thats true
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Personally I think Cirr or Paine are our best bets
[7:11 PM] Rue: I’ve always been suspicious of Zoro, I don’t personally see too much up with Paine.
[7:11 PM] Rue: Cirr is a possibility
[7:11 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Zoro's scumtell is smugness
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Which I'm not really seeing
[7:12 PM] Rue: I see
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Also I say scumtell but its also his pr tell
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Like village pr
[7:12 PM] Rue: *her
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Right her my b
[7:12 PM] Rue: But yeah, okay
[7:12 PM] Alolan Floatzel: paine is possible
[7:12 PM] Rue: I’ll keep an eye out
[7:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Paine I'm more suspicious of because they're the only one left
[7:13 PM] Rue: I’ve forgotten exactly what made me suspicious in the first place
[7:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Rather than anything...concrete
[7:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: cirr hasn’t really had an idea of what’s going on so that deters me from him
[7:13 PM] Rue: Unless that was the plan all along
[7:13 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Cirr also hasnt been acting like themselves so
[7:13 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[7:14 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: They havent contributed at all without promtping which is super unusual for them
[7:14 PM] Rue: They seemed pretty out of it in Random Maf
[7:14 PM] Rue: So maybe something is up
[7:14 PM] Rue: And I can see why they may be paying less attention as a generic villager
[7:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I won't go into random mafia stuff since I'm in the know wrt that
[7:15 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: So I'm just gonna stick to my guns in this game so to speak
[7:15 PM] Rue: I mean, I think I know enough anyway
[7:15 PM] Rue: But yeah
[7:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Anyway I'm going to struggle not to pass out for 2 hours
[7:16 PM] Rue: Have fun
[7:16 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I've put in my 2 cents
[7:16 PM] hobohunter: Cirr unfortuntely got a bad case of lead poisoning in rando maf so I'll forgive them for that
[7:16 PM] hobohunter: don't pass out plusle!
[7:17 PM] Rue: I wonder how he got that.
[7:17 PM] Rue: The mysteries of life
7:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: hm zoro made a bad post
[7:42 PM] Rue: I’m not following her logic at all
[7:42 PM] Rue: Killing the heartbreaker is a terrible idea since that means Plus dies
[7:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wow that post is pretty bad
[7:43 PM] Rue: If they’re recruited then I don’t see why maf would want to work with the society
[7:44 PM] Rue: Maybe they’d be willing to not kill the leader so they get recruited and have the chance to get recruited themself
[7:44 PM] Rue: But that’s a big if and it’s not a risk I would take
[7:52 PM] Rue: I’m not sure it reads Society though
[7:53 PM] Rue: Maybe more the desperate final mafia
[7:59 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i posted
[8:00 PM] Rue: That’s a long post
[8:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: zoro is much less foolishly decisive when she’s not village
[8:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so i don’t think it’s her
[8:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i say we go for paine
[8:04 PM] Rue: I can support it though I don’t see the evidence myself.
[8:04 PM] Rue: I just find the others more innocent
[9:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Oh worm?

[9:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: omfg
[9:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yo
[9:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wait, so
[9:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: was he maf or not
[9:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: or was paine converted
[9:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wait if paine isn’t leader that means leader is most likely cirr
[9:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp:

[9:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: f
[9:43 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah calling it here cirr is the society head
[9:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm gonna make a post then pass out
[9:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that’s gg isn’t it
[9:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we lynch cirr now then paine
[9:44 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah pretty much
[9:45 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: If it isnt cirr than its samur or zoro
[9:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: Yeh
[9:45 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: What's the split rn
[9:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so should tsubasa be added in here or is there a point to that
[9:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Shrugsu
[9:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: uhh split
[9:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: with one maf converted that means the other convert was village
[9:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so
[9:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 7/1/3
[9:46 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: fffffff
[9:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: are there really 7 villagers left
[9:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wait i lied
[9:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: 6/1/3
[9:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I was gonna say
[9:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: and I mean all four of us are still alive
[9:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: yeah
[9:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: plus tsub
[9:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[9:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: lemme just
[9:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: run a thing so I know what we gotta do
[9:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok
[9:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: because it might be best to kill mafia first
[9:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so worst case rn
Cult recruited every night, didn't hit any roadblocks outside of zaa, current split is 6/1/3 with
2) Norhian Samur
3) Cirr
5) pluslefan
10) ZoroarkOfTheCovenant
11) LucarioOfLegends
12) Alolan Floatzel
13) DoctorPaine
14) Rueblie
15) Serranade
16) TsubasaMiqo'te

left alive
[9:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: of those only Cirr, Zoro, Paine and Samur could possibly be society head
[9:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: paine probably can’t
[9:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Samur, formerly Jay, definitely read as not society head so we can discount that possibility
[9:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: unless they’re rising
[9:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Paine has been given out as a name for the final mafia member by the former heartbreaker
[9:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: rusing
[9:52 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: which we should only take so far
[9:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but let's assume they're telling the truth for the moment
[9:53 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: that leaves either Zoro or Cirr
[9:54 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yep
[9:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: the way I see it Paine is either actually mafia or a villager
[9:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: because they probably gave us that name in an attempt to not die this phase
[9:55 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if we mislynch and mafia does not kill the society head, but does kill we're at either; 3/1/4 if both mislynch and kill hits village, 4/1/3 if one kill hits society or 5/1/2 if both kills hit society
[9:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if they were giving us a name in order to get us to lynch someone else they wouldn’t give us their own leaders name
[9:56 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I agree
[9:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i doubt the mafia kills would hit society now that they have a mafia member influencing the kill
[9:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: if we go through with lynching paine as the last mafia member instead of rooting out the society we're down to 5/4 provided society succeeds in their conversion
[9:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: society cannot vote for the mafia kill
[9:57 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: and if society absorbs the last of the mafia they do not kill at all
[9:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but they can still participate in the mafia discussion
[9:58 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: not if I fuckin' expose them
[9:58 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: which I full out plan to
[9:59 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so the final alternate option is if society absorbs the last of the mafia and we mislynch
[10:00 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we're at either 6/3 if we lynched a society member, or 5/4 if we lynched a villager
[10:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: An option could be to lynch LoL instead tbh
[10:01 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: why would we lynch him tho
[10:01 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ... idk
[10:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i already outlined exactly why we don’t wanna do that idk what im saying
[10:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: panda did you get converted while I wasn't watching
[10:02 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah sorry
[10:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Jeez
[10:02 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: You knew I wasnt being protected why didnt you recruit me :c
[10:03 PM] Alolan Floatzel: bc i wanted you to lose
[10:03 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Tch
[10:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: anyway
[10:04 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so what’s our plan
[10:05 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I think.....we say fuck it. Expose LoL, lynch cirr
[10:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I honestly dont think any of us have been converted yet
[10:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: fun story
[10:06 PM] Alolan Floatzel: last day phase I was really paranoid you did
[10:06 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Why lmao
[10:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: idk the way you handled the whole mouse thing and reaching out to tsubasa seemed off to me
[10:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I was having an off day
[10:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[10:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i was just being cautious tbh
[10:07 PM] Alolan Floatzel: sowwy uwu
[10:07 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Fair enough uwu
[10:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: as an aside
[10:08 PM] Alolan Floatzel: throwing out a name to misdirect the lynch seems like a very cirr-esque thing to do
[10:08 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Does it
[10:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I guess they did just do that before spontaneously dying of lead poisoning in random maf
[10:09 PM] Alolan Floatzel: after watching him act as a pr in both avatar and pokemaf it seems in line with something he’d do
[10:10 PM] hobohunter: can confirm, tried to lynch me for some strange reason
[10:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but yeah let’s do it
[10:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: risk it for the biscuit
[10:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Alright cirr lynch started
[10:17 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: @hobohunter if we get majority by the 24 hour mark can we move on to the next phase
[10:19 PM] hobohunter: if everyone's alright with it
[10:19 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I’m down
[10:32 PM] Serranade: sure
[10:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: btw; if cirr happens to not be society head we could just tell paine to kill zoro
[1:56 AM] Rue: Oh wew, that was a lot
[1:56 AM] Rue: Uh
[1:56 AM] Rue: No arguments just
[1:56 AM] Rue: Wew
[5:54 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: Wow some normal arguments from cirr
[5:54 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: Wack
[12:36 PM] Alolan Floatzel: damn @Lackadaisical Derp you know what this means
[12:37 PM] Alolan Floatzel: tsubasa was right this whole time
[12:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: She was
[12:48 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I feel shame
[1:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i do think it’s hilarious how we ultimately could’ve gone through this whole game without the cop and it still would’ve probably been the same
[1:47 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Yeah honestly
[1:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: we just managed to slide by the kills and converts
[1:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: something I’m kind of curious about
[1:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: who is the third society member, if there is one
[1:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: There might not be
[1:50 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: They may have hit rue n2
[1:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah that’s possible
[1:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: poor them lol
[2:16 PM] Rue: Nerds
[4:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: omg
[4:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: wait
[4:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: you know what i think happened
[4:39 PM] Rue: What?
[4:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: both of the mafia members got converted
[4:40 PM] Rue: It’s possible
[4:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i think.
[4:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: no
[4:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i wonder if last night's kill would've been able to go through if that was the case
[4:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: there was a mafia kill
[4:40 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so they couldn't have both been converted
[4:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oh okay
[4:40 PM] Alolan Floatzel: what do you make of paine's post
[4:40 PM] Rue: Yeah but that was before I killed Destiny
[4:41 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: oooh maybe
[4:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: oooh
[4:41 PM] Rue: Let me check the speed chart but I think maf is first
[4:41 PM] Alolan Floatzel: they happen at the same time
[4:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so ye
[4:42 PM] Rue: So yeah
[4:42 PM] Rue: I think it would go through
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: both maf kill and vig kill go through at the same time
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: so if they decided to kill Rue for example, both Rue AND DDGS would be dead
[4:44 PM] hobohunter: even though both of them killed
[4:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ye
[4:46 PM] Rue: So yeah, they could both be converted
[4:47 PM] Rue: I guess we’ll see when phase shifts
[4:47 PM] Rue: Was that today or tomorrow?
[4:49 PM] hobohunter: in like 22 and a half hours
[4:49 PM] Rue: Oof
[4:49 PM] hobohunter: I did ask the rest of the group if it was okay to end the phase early but they didn't want to
[4:50 PM] hobohunter: sorry kids
[4:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[4:50 PM] Rue: Oof
[4:50 PM] Rue: Meanies
[4:50 PM] hobohunter: it's fine, we'll just sit here twiddling our thumbs
[4:51 PM] Rue: Rude
[4:51 PM] Rue: Tell them they’re big lame-os
[4:54 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: sad but that just convinces me we're right in lynching cirr
[4:54 PM] Rue: We’re not going to change it regardless, I don’t see why we have to wait.
[4:55 PM] hobohunter: well also not everyone's voted yet so...
[4:56 PM] Rue: Fair I guess
[4:56 PM] Rue: Just annoying
[4:56 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we do have majority tho right
[4:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: who hasnt voted
[4:57 PM] hobohunter: Samur
[4:57 PM] hobohunter: at least I didn't see it in that giant post of his
[4:57 PM] hobohunter: yes you do have majority
[4:58 PM] hobohunter: BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!?
[4:58 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I can see LoL unvoting but like who else would
[5:00 PM] Alolan Floatzel: me because im chaotic
[5:21 PM] Rue: Please no
[9:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Samur made another post then voted
[9:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I think this will secure majority for us
[9:35 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Even if certain elements of chaos unvoted right at the end
[9:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: dope
[3:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: h
[3:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i had a feeling based on how cirr was reacting
[3:26 PM] Rue: Dang
[3:26 PM] Rue: Well, at least the mafia are gone
[3:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so it’s either zoro or paine
[3:26 PM] Rue: It must be Zoro
[3:26 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but probably zoro
[3:27 PM] Serranade: so wait does society win now or are there only 2 society members
[3:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: there are three society members tops
[3:27 PM] Rue: It would have been a massive risk to offer up Paine as the last mafia
[3:27 PM] Rue: They’ll convert another tonight
[3:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: it’ll be 5/4 after tonight
[3:27 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:27 PM] Rue: So we can still hit the leader tomorrow
[3:28 PM] Rue: That’s our last shot though
[3:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if i were to guess id say zoro is leader and luke and paine were converted
[3:29 PM] Alolan Floatzel: watch it’s gonna have been jay this whole time
[3:29 PM] Rue: If it was then I’ll congratulate them
[3:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i don’t think they’d offer paine if paine was just a regular non converted villager
[3:31 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that’s too risky
[3:31 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:32 PM] Serranade: oh boy time to protect uh
hm. hmmm.
[3:32 PM] Rue: So they were probably a convert
[3:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: there’s no night kills serra
[3:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: your protect is useless
[3:32 PM] Rue: Yeah, you’re useless
[3:32 PM] hobohunter: good job Serra!
[3:32 PM] hobohunter: way to be useless
[3:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: well luke could have been rusing
[3:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: so maybe protect someone just in case
[3:33 PM] Rue: I guess there’s no harm
[3:33 PM] hobohunter: also I won't end the phase early until every night action is done so you might as well use it anyway
[3:33 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I’ll shrink plusle i guess
[3:34 PM] Rue: Ah, now I can get converted and win. Thanks
[4:25 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Lackadaisical Derp do u have thoughts
[5:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: uuuhhhh
[5:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: other than don't shrink me I have some
[5:09 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: we still have tsubasa's invest to use
[5:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[5:10 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: brain fuzzy give me time to jump start him
[5:10 PM] Alolan Floatzel: were u napping
[5:11 PM] Rue: I guess have Tsubasa look into Zoro
[5:11 PM] Rue: Or maybe Samur
[5:12 PM] Rue: I’d appreciate being shrunk again but that’s mostly me being selfish and not wanting to get converted and lose tomorrow
[5:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: wasn't was at work
[5:12 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: but am in desperate need of a nap
[5:12 PM] Rue: Nap Plusle
[5:16 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[6:46 PM] Alolan Floatzel: okay here's speculation
[6:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: sartorious converted both tsubasa and luke, and tsubasa came up with the plan to throw paine under the bus knowing she accused her to plusle earlier
[6:47 PM] Rue: Possible
[6:50 PM] Rue: Paine didn’t give a lot to go off in their post of the day.
[6:50 PM] Rue: I feel like it’s quite possible they’re just a villager not paying attention.
[6:51 PM] Rue: I feel like if they agreed to get framed then they’d you know
[6:51 PM] Rue: Say something about it
[6:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: in any case they wouldnt have used paine's name if they were actually the leader
[6:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like this is kind of down to the wire but if it's not zoro i'll eat my hat
[6:52 PM] Rue: Offering up the leader like that just seems way too risky
[6:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[6:52 PM] Rue: And I’ve had vibes from Zoro for ages now
[6:53 PM] Rue: If we don’t block tonight’s conversion and don’t hit the leader though we’re finished
[6:53 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah.
[6:53 PM] Rue: So hmm
[6:54 PM] Rue: Best not to rush it
[9:30 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: @Alolan Floatzel I'm gonna need you to shrink our invest target
[9:31 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: Because it is paramount we hit the society head at this point so we want to maximize our chances of getting a clear result
[9:32 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: We seem reasonably certain that paine isnt the cult head
[9:33 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: So I was thinking we invest Samur and protect him too
[9:33 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: That way if he comes up clear he's clear and we don't have that doubt
[9:44 AM] Rue: Hmm
[9:44 AM] Rue: I guess
[9:44 AM] Rue: Actually thinking about it that makes a lot of sense
[9:44 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: Because if he flips not village its almost certain that theyre the leader
[9:45 AM] Rue: Yeah, we probably know the two converts
[9:45 AM] Rue: So I can buy that
[9:46 AM] Rue: Though since I doubt they’ll actually try to hit Samur this will be our last day phase as otherwise we lose
[11:05 AM] Lackadaisical Derp: If we dont hit leader we kinda lose anyway so I just wanna be near certain
[1:14 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok that’s fine
[1:28 PM] Alolan Floatzel: is serra protecting anyone just in case?
[1:51 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Uhh serra can keep protecting you I guess lol
[2:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @hobohunter shrinking samur
[2:27 PM] Alolan Floatzel: @Serranade get ur action in i guess
[3:14 PM] hobohunter: day's on boys and girls
[3:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: i hope you know i dread getting a pm from you every day phase turn saying ive been converted
[3:15 PM] Alolan Floatzel: anyway @Lackadaisical Derp let us know what the result is
[3:15 PM] hobohunter: hahahahah
[3:29 PM] Rue: Well last phase, let’s go
[3:32 PM] Rue: And when you do get the result Plus, can you share the proof with us? I really don’t want to have you be recruited and lose because you can hide the result.
[3:32 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ^
[3:32 PM] Rue: Though I guess it’s possible Tsubasa was recruited
[3:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Tsubasa said inno
[3:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: At work rn so will paste logs later
[3:33 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Zoro is our society head
[3:33 PM] Alolan Floatzel: can u screencap them
[3:33 PM] Rue: I’ll believe it
[3:33 PM] Alolan Floatzel: just to be real safe
[3:33 PM] Rue: Yeah, if you don’t mind
[3:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp:

[3:34 PM] Rue: There’s no real need to hide anymore so we can all probably go out and get Zoro
[3:34 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ok cool
[3:34 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Tsub gave another long tsub post which I was gonna cp into a screenie but I guess I dont need to frankenstein
[3:35 PM] Rue: I say we just go out and do it.
[3:35 PM] Rue: We’ve had all the discussion we can I think
[3:35 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:36 PM] Rue: If we’re wrong then we lose no matter how much we think it over
[3:37 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Oh if you do reveal yourselves obviously dont say which pr you are
[3:38 PM] Rue: Why?
[3:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: Since we could theoretically lynch the other if we sniped any society convert at any point
[3:38 PM] Rue: True
[3:38 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: And if we havent we'd have tomorrow to do the same
[3:38 PM] Alolan Floatzel: maybe it’s best to just let plusle do it then
[3:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I'm not gonna be able to for several hours
[3:39 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that’s not really a big deal, day phase just started
[3:40 PM] Rue: I guess you’re right
[3:41 PM] Rue: I was just excited to get out and get it done.
[3:41 PM] Rue: Though I think we can safely assume they got two recruits on 2 and 3
[3:42 PM] Rue: Being LoL and Paine
[3:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: there are two ways for them to not have recruited someone
[3:42 PM] Alolan Floatzel: them hitting my target or them getting hooked by kagemaru
[3:43 PM] Rue: They definitely weren’t Kagemarued last night
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:43 PM] Rue: So I think the only question is did they go for Samur
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if they got hooked it was night 2
[3:43 PM] Rue: But then why Paine
[3:43 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I don’t really know
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: their targets have been weird all game tbh
[3:44 PM] Alolan Floatzel: like neither me nor tsubasa (presumably) being converted is weird to me
[3:44 PM] Rue: How so?
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: just if they were going after well known players
[3:45 PM] Serranade: it's weird, you think they'd at least take the 50/50 since shrink can't protect two people at once
[3:45 PM] Rue: Maybe the way the Zaa hit backfired scared them off
[3:45 PM] Alolan Floatzel: maybe
[3:47 PM] Rue: Looking at it, either Samur was targeted and it failed or one of us(including Tsub) was targeted
[3:47 PM] Rue: Tonight
[3:47 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah
[3:47 PM] Rue: Which means either one of us here is untrustworthy or Tsubasa’s result is
[3:48 PM] Rue: Or they made the baffling decision to go for Samur
[3:48 PM] Rue: Well I guess without village knowledge it’s not a terrible target
[3:48 PM] Rue: Hmm
[3:48 PM] Alolan Floatzel: them going for samur wouldn’t necessarily be a HUGE surprise
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: but then again neither would them going for anyone else
[3:49 PM] Rue: I don’t know
[3:49 PM] Rue: I’m getting very worried one of you is converted
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that’s fair
[3:49 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I’m surprisingly not tho uwu
[3:50 PM] Rue: Because you know it’s you
[3:50 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah obviously
[3:51 PM] Rue: It must be Zoro though
[3:51 PM] Rue: It just has to be
[3:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah like
[3:51 PM] Alolan Floatzel: jay couldn’t possibly have been
[3:52 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:52 PM] Rue: And it can’t be LoL
[3:52 PM] Alolan Floatzel: and it doesn’t make sense for it to be paine
[3:52 PM] Rue: And it shouldn’t be Paine
[3:52 PM] Rue: So it must be Zoro
[3:53 PM] Rue: But, would they go for Samur last night?
[3:53 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I don’t think it really matters if we’re sure it’s zoro
[3:53 PM] Rue: I just feel like it would be such a weird target
[3:54 PM] Rue: I know but
[3:54 PM] Rue: I don’t think it was you
[3:54 PM] Rue: Feels like it wasn’t Plusle
[3:54 PM] Rue: I know it’s not me
[3:54 PM] Alolan Floatzel: I think their most likely target is tsubasa
[3:54 PM] Rue: In which case they’d surely lie about the result
[3:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: ....hmm
[3:55 PM] Alolan Floatzel: yeah I guess that’s right
[3:55 PM] Rue: But, it surely can’t have been Jay
[3:55 PM] Rue: Though
[3:56 PM] Rue: Would Jay have gone for Zaa?
[3:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: if he was the leader I wouldn’t put it past him
[3:56 PM] Alolan Floatzel: zaazaa is arguably the best player on the forum
[3:57 PM] Rue: Mmm
[3:57 PM] Rue: So would Jay have gone for Paine?
[3:57 PM] Alolan Floatzel: that one I’m less sure about
[3:58 PM] Rue: Or would Jay have gone for Mouse?
[3:58 PM] Alolan Floatzel: after the stunt mouse pulled he might have
[3:59 PM] Rue: Yeah
[3:59 PM] Rue: And then they swapped to LoL the next night so hmm
[3:59 PM] Rue: Or Samur, sorry
[4:00 PM] Rue: Hmm
[4:01 PM] Rue: This is why I wanted to just get it done, now I can’t stop seeing Jay all over this pattern
[4:05 PM] hobohunter: honestly that's the thing I hate about subs
[4:06 PM] hobohunter: the replacements tend to have different playstyles
[4:06 PM] Rue: Yeah
[10:55 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: post made get to voting
[11:21 PM] Serranade: i have to abstain for religious reasons
that you should thank your lucky stars didn't exist before this phase
[11:22 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: unfortunate
[11:23 PM] Alolan Floatzel: o
[11:28 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: sorry serra :c
[11:38 PM] Serranade: don't worry i went through the five stages of grief at the start of the phase
[11:39 PM] Lackadaisical Derp: I still feel bad we didn't save you
[2:54 AM] Rue: Ah
[2:54 AM] Rue: Well stops my worrying over who got hit

this was overall a fun game, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time even though village did get pretty lucky. props to zoro and mouse for playing excellent games on the enemy factions, i really got village reads from the both of you for most of the game. also shoutout to matte for rusing mouse that was cool af lol

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
This game was amazing. I’m so glad I got to be a PR for it. One of the best I’ve had.

Also thank you everyone for being respectful with the whole Society name thing. Means a lot to me.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Mafia lost cause mafia played like absolute shit. That's all there is to it. And just seems like cult got unlucky with their picks.

This game was pretty unfun for me personally, but at least it was balanced. Gg

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.
Coming from the side of the resident Shrodinger's Cat, that was quite interesting.

I died Night 2 who jack all info, I have no clue why maf thought I was PR, maybe the mildly effective scumhunt idk? Helped village win tho so w/e.

Matte technically told me the deduction when I was ded but I wiped it from my mind completely when I reentered.

I came back for mouse since I knew nothing and as soon as I did I knew maf was fucked, luckily I was reformed and that was interesting.

Society 90% just got unlucky I think, because if they nailed a PR I think village would have collapsed in on itself. But no they got Paine and myself and that sucked. We tried a risk to get away from a Cirr lynch (I convinced him to work with us in exchange for him being culted at some point) but that backfired.

Overall fun game.

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
fitting that my perfect win record ends in a game where i died night 1

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
Well uh

yeah that was a thing

honestly a pretty cool game and setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)