• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Alola Written Log written log of grimhealer nuzlocke challenge update (7/30/20)

grimhealer

Video and written Log
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2020
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
this is a written log version of grimhealer nuzlocke and I will try to update as close as I can. but you need to know, I know by another name it Eric allen1. IF you know hear that name before then I sorry not completed my SoulSilver run because I looking for a job and it took a long time, My save file of it was gone. I have no reason to ask for my old audience of the reader nor to ask for forgiveness from them by letting them down. I wanted to start a new thing for myself and get hand-on knowledge on video log of nuzlocke even it crap for now but it will get better. do for the coronavirus I have free time to do both the video and written log and you want to see the new video day log so go to it I leave the link so you can do it easier https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/grimhealer-nuzlocke-challenge-update-7-23-2020.19610/ and the old videos go to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGm72WYIYUJF7H9K5HnjXQ?view_as=subscriber Rule 1 I must the first pokemon in a new area and got to name them. Rule 2 when a pokemon that faints is considered dead. Rule 3 when my starter pokemon faints then the game over and I not put it in the box.
for reason, I combine the preview and day 1 together as the same.

Day 1. when I done unbox my stuff with my mon and a Meowth who was in team rocket at my new home is alola. I hear a knock on the door, it Professor Kukui and he going to take to Iki Town where I can get my starter pokemon but the kahuna Hala is not there. I and the professor look for him then I notice a girl headed in the mahalo trail, she looks like Carmen Sandiego in white and there is something in her bag. A strange pokemon come out of her bag and it landed in the middle of an old wooden bridge. it looks like blue cotton candy with a face and it happy because it not in the bag, then a flock of angry Spearow came to attack the cotton candy-like pokemon because they think it is edible. The girl in white clothing ask me to help the cotton candy-like pokemon and its name is Nabby, I run in to shield from the Spearow's packing and then Nabby unleashed a shockwave powerful enough to destroy the bridge and we fall to our doom. the Spearow was laughing until a mysterious pokemon knock off the sky then swoop down like superman and save me and Nabby. when we on the ground it disappeared but left a sparkling stone, I pick it up and put it in my bag then me the girl head back to Iki Town. we find Professor Kukui and it turns out that the girl is his assistant, her name is Lillie. After this, the Kahuna Hala appear and it time I pick a starter pokemon and I choose Litten but is Litten not choose me then I will throw into a volcano. Luckily Litten choose me and I name Wildcat then some kid challenge me into a Pokemon battle, it turns out he is a Hala grandson Hau and he sends out his Rowlet but Wildcat takes it out easily. After the Battle, the sparkling stone started to shine in my bag. Hala notice that and ask where I got it, I told him that a mysterious pokemon save me and I find on the ground. He said this pokemon was Tapu Koko the island guardian and he also wanted to borrow it for the night and return it tomorrow after the festival battle which I face Hau again. The morning I hear a knock on my door and was Professor Kukui and he going to teach me how to catch a pokemon. On route 1 I caught a female pikipek and I name her Piki and she has a look like a cold stone killer. Piki and Wildcat train on Route 1 for levels until we're ready for festival battle. we head back to Iki Town for the battle to honor the island guardian Tapu Koko, The battle has started and Hau sends out a Pichu but Piki uses Echoed voice to bust it eardrum and fainted. Next, he sends out his Rowlett but with the same story, Wildcat takes care of it. After the battle was over, Hala handover a Z ring which he makes it out of the sparkling stone. He told me that I and my pokemon can use Z move but not now because to use a Z move I need a Z crystal. The only way to get a Z crystal to take an island challenge but now me and my pokemon enjoy the festival and tomorrow I start the challenge. End of Day 1.
Day 2. Before I go to get an island challenge, I went to professor Kukui's lab and he put a Rotom in the dex to become the Rotom Dex to make it more useful and he also gave me a special amulet to put on the bag then Lillie wanted to show me a place called a pokemon center that can heal pokemon for free and get some Pokeball and other stuff but it will cost some money. I went to the trainer school to learn more about the basics of being a pokemon trainer by beating the four top and their principal then someone name Ilime is a Trial Captain tell me that I need to go to Hau'oli city for his trial. After that, I went to Hau'oli city and got a camera function on the Rotom Dex, when I use the camera to take a picture of a Pikachu then a wild Meowth appeared. that Meowth looks different then Meowth who lives with my mom but I catch him, his name is James in the horror of other Meowth's friend. After that Piki has evolved into Trubeak and hear it from the city folk talking about the group of trugs that call themself Team Skull, they say that them making trouble in the City Marina, and then I thought I could help the cop-out of the Team Skull trugs. When I got there, Ilime was facing two of the Team Skull trugs, I help him out by sending out James to take one of they're Zubut down. Then the Team Skull trugs start to run off north, Ilime says that the Member of the Team Skull are whom they fail on the island challenge and he wanted to see how strong my team is so he challenges me to a pokemon battle. James was the first out of the battle and finish his Yungoos off Quick and then he sends his Smeargle, I call Sam back and sends off Piki and She uses Rock Smash to O.K it. After the battle, Ilime says I ready for his trial in the cave at route 2. At route 2 I catch a Makuhita and I name her Armstrong, then I notice a Cemetery which Ghost-type pokemon hang out and luckily I caught a Gastly and name him Cheshire. After I catch Cheshire, James started to eat the other Gastly and I have to drag him out of the Cemetery and then I notice a Delibird in the middle of the road and it grabs my bag then drag me to the Berry Fields. At the Berry Fields, the Delibird owner is being bullied by the same Team Skull trugs. They notice me and they wanded revenge me for what I did to them but they're Drowzee did not stand a chance against James, one bite is enough to take the Drowzee down and then they runoff like cowards. The owner of the Delibird thank me for saving him from them and gave me some Berry and then I off to the cave but I notice a pokemon center and rest up for the cave. End of Day 2.
Day 3. This morning my team is ready to take on the cave which that is the place where Ilime's trial this at. when I got to the cave, Ilime is waiting at and told me the cave call Verdant Cavern and that to complete the Island Trial to beat the Rattata and Raticate in the cave and that includes The Totem Pokemon that is the most fiercest. Armstrong has T.K.O the Rattata but the Raticate is tricking and make worse, the same Team Skull trugs from the Marina and the Berry Fields still want revenge for the ass-whooping but old story James teach them the same old lesson. After James beat them up they try to run away but they went the wrong way to the exit so try to hide in the hole of the cave instead. Luckily they're cowardice help me out to flush out the Raticate and Armstrong knock it out, then it time to face the Totem Pokemon but when I got its den but in the middle is the Z crystal. When I going to grab it, a huge Raticate jump down out of nowhere, It must be the Totem Pokemon that Ilime told me about but Armstrong can handle it easily and she did with a smile like a boss. After the battle is over Ilime came and tell me to grab the Z crystal and Professor Kukui is waiting outside but before I left the Verdant Cavern, I catch a female Rattate and I call her Ratty . When we got outsite, Professor Kukui and Ilime is explaining how to use a Z move and the Z crystal is call Normalium Z and then Kukui tell me that Lillie is in somewhere at route 3. When I got to route 3 that someone told me that someone look like Carmen Sandiego in white is at Meadow. When I got there, Lillie is looking for Nabby and help her out. I was looking in the flowers, Nabby was be attack by an flock of Oricorio and they try to eat Nabby. I sent out Piki and Wildcat to save Nabby and try to run away but we we're surounded, Piki is taking too must damage so I call her back, Wildcat is on his own and fight fang and claw to save Nabby and one of them come close I throw a Pokeball on her then it was catcher and I call her Liz. After the fight Wildcat save Nabby and it to Lillie then Wildcat evolved to Torracat, when we got out the Meadow Hau want a battle again. Hau sent a pikachu that was a Pichu Before, Armstrong teach it a lesson and KO it then he sent out Rowlet. I call back Armstrong and sent Wildcat, Wildcat try to Finish Rowlet out with ember but It still stand with one HP then he use lick to knock off Rowlet on the gruond, after the battle was over I going catch one of pokemon in the lower part of route 3 and I catch a male Mankey I call him Vegeta and sent Armstrong to the Box. Then I went back to the Meadow when I notice a tunnel to Seaward Cave and catch a male Zubat I call him Wayne and I send Ratty to the Box, then I went back to Iki Town to take The Grand Trial which I going to face The Kahuna Hala. At Iki Town, Hala is ready to face me in battle I sent out Piki. Piki take care the Mankey and Makuhita then Hala sent out Crabrawler and then both Piki and Crabrawler use The Z move and make a dust cloud, when it clear up piki took to the sly dive down and use Pluck to take the Crabrawler down. After The Granad Trial, Hala give me a Fightinium Z and tell me go to Hau'oli city for next of The Island challenge. End of day 3.

Last edited:

grimhealer

Video and written Log
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2020
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
wait until Day 3.

grimhealer

Video and written Log
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2020
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
I notice in day 2 I make a mistake but I fix it

grimhealer

Video and written Log
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2020
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
now I wrote three Day logs

grimhealer

Video and written Log
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2020
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
for right now Armstrong the Makuhita is now focus to get her Teaching degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)