• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Fun What's your fursona?

Thread Description
it's 2019 don't pretend you're above this

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
Fursonas are very in right now, and also just a fun thing to think about, so what's yours? For those of you who somehow don't know, a fursona is an anthropomorphic representation of yourself, made for roleplaying or just for fun. Whether or not you're got a fully fledged character with loads of art and pages of backstory, or you just have a vague idea of an animal that suits you, post yours here!

I've become fond of the idea of a sheep for mine because i'm easily frightened and very impressionable they're just kinda cute I guess, and also because of the recent reveal of a certain video game creature that is very fluffy and adorable. And who doesn't want to be fluffy and adorable?

and for the record i'm not a furry i swear

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
a sheep would be really cute, you should draw them!
I don't make nearly as much furry art as I did when I kid, and right now I don't have a definite design for my fursona. I guess I'd be a fox. 8 or 9 years ago it was a cat named Dawn based off the warriors series and I used to make youtube animations with my friend's fursonas in them
the early youtube community was a completely different place

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
Mine is a snowy owl! But, like. With white horned owl crests. My ideal is basically the image below, which in my honest opinion is the exact animalian representation of the "Wench, ha! For what reason is thou angry? Because mine own pussy poppeth sev'rely and thine own does not?" meme.

glancesherlock

Consulting Detective
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
More than just a bad bitch–I'm a Pintrest lady.
J I M. XD

Detective Pikachu is my fursona.

Used to have a wolf one back in the day, but now I think a bat would suit me better. With a deerstalker and a tweed vest. Ye.

Bigredlittlewolf

On the corner of happy and sleep depravity
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This user sometimes disappears for weeks on end to finish a single update, then bursts with activity for 30 hours straight.
A fox would probably be my idealized self, but I was Government Assigned Prey Mantis and still sort of really want to draw that kinda fursona (Bugsona?) For myself.
But also, I'm like a basic bitch and foxes are poppin'

Reactions: Bug

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
@Bigredlittlewolf
I’m a fox! Like I actually have a fox sona, Some images here
More accurately a fox with hooves but oh well.
I do have a fox mask I wear around, especially if I’m doing selfies n stuff and posting them online, and I wanna get some paws and a matching tail for like, a partial fur suit mostly cause I find actual fur suits too difficult for more to wear, Mostly the heads. I’ve tried several kinds (borrowed from friends) and just. Meh.

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Welcome to 2020, we did that shitty furry event because we know not only would it be funny as shit, y'all would appreciate it. And I appreciate you.

So, I actually have a 'sona I've drawn myself as for a year or so now, which is a hell of a track record for me. I usually can't hang onto my self-image long enough to make a brand, and now I just have this... moth... thing.

@Faleep Your sona is cute! I'm so glad you have a gallery of sona art, that makes my heart happy.

@Bigredlittlewolf INSECT FURSONA INSECT FURSONA!!!!

Bigredlittlewolf

🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This user sometimes disappears for weeks on end to finish a single update, then bursts with activity for 30 hours straight.
I think I've gotten pinged in this thread more then I've gotten pinged in my own threads, now.

I don't know what that says about me yo.

Bug

Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................

Bigredlittlewolf

🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
@Bug

Not to turn this thread off topic too horribly but

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure she's French
Does pokésona count? x)
Cause I made a fursona one heck of a while ago, but now, thinking about the endless possible species other than "cat", I think I hadn't really thought enough about it.
I guess I do wish to eventually have a pokésona for each of my usernames, though. My pfp, for instance, is my pokésona for "Rubombee". Guess what Pokémon it is.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
either some sort of brown fox because i'm a basic bitch or a honey badger because honey badgers don't give a shit about your odds

... I say, before recalling the amount of comic conventions I've worn a horse mask and hooves to. Am I a horseboy in denial?

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
@Tookie horse boy horse boy horse boy horse boy XD

@Bug i actually have more art of my fox than what I linked too, plus all the art I’ve drawn myself. XD my sona’s been around for like, 8-9 years now. That’s a smal portion of the art I have for them.

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Tookie I'm sorry but I can't imagine your horsesona being anything other than Bojack Horseman.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
that's a fair assessment honestly

Mattelonian

Aarakocra Illusion Wizard Extraordinaire
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon appreciates all hugs, internet or otherwise.
in the ever wise words of my discord server

it's a rook

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
I'm an American Shorthair Cat because I'm the vanilla-loving poster girl for the term "basic bitch".

Jokes aside, I'm probably more like a lop-eared bunny rabbit. Mostly because I resonate so much with an animal whose best described as "full of messy emotion issues under a calm and cute exterior" that simply wants to be chill and eat nice food. As for color, probably black-and-white or a warm orange because they're tried-and-true color schemes. Why lop-eared? Because I just like it.

Jk Howling

The Bane of RP Sites
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Pokémon Type
Dark
I actually just made my first fursona not too long ago lmao. Her name's Khione and she's depicted in my pfp. She's a snow leopard/tiger mix. Haven't gotten any art of her yet aside from a reference sheet though, since she's still relatively new

I used to have a bunch of literary roleplay OC's awhile ago though, if they count! They were for a roleplay site based off a fiction book series I liked about feral cats. They were really fun and I honestly kinda miss them. Was really fun character-building and getting art of them, which is why I made a fursona again recently haha.

Here's a few art of some of my favorite OC's back then, mostly commissioned by other artists

Bug

Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
@Khione this is probably the best place you can say you liked Warrior Cats unless there is another cat fandom I don't know about

Jk Howling

The Bane of RP Sites
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Pokémon Type
Dark
@Khione this is probably the best place you can say you liked Warrior Cats unless there is another cat fandom I don't know about
Yeah it was Warriors! Just wanted to give a bit of context for those that don't know the series. I still read them from time to time because I really like the world-building and concept :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)