• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Mon Untraveled Road - A Randomized Leafgreen Nuzlocke (IT'S BACK!!!)

Thread Description
A comic based on a nuzlocke run of a randomized LeafGreen game. Follow Alice and her team as they explore a crazy, unpredictable world! Last updated on 7/7/2020

Mapsal

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 11, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoah, that is really amazing! So dark and ominous, yet also really captivating. I just can't stop staring at it! Thank you very much, I love it!

I’M BAAAAAAACK, AND SO ARE YOOOOOOOU!! Ugh, i seriously love the zany scenery in this comic I CANNOT get enough of it. The whole premise is just a wonderful setup for going wild with whatever fantasy you want pretty much whenever, because it doesn’t HAVE to make sense, it can just look cool. I love that. I love that SO much.

Haha, thanks! Yeah, I've always been a fan of works that feature bizzare and/or abstract locations, and being able to experiment with drawing all these crazy environments was one of the biggest reasons I started this comic in the first place. Glad you're enjoying them!

Mapsal

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 11, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
Update! Pages 79-83 are up!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
I SEE A BALTOY AND I’M >:3c

Mapsal

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 11, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
I SEE A BALTOY AND I’M >:3c
Fun fact time: I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it here, but Alice was originally inspired my run of Pokemon Snakewood. Her original design (warning: ancient terrible art) was even based on the female player character of that game. Thus, her original team of Pokemon was based on the Pokemon I used on that run, including the starter which was a Baltoy. For those not in the know, Pokemon Snakewood is an old hack of Ruby that revolves around a zombie apocalypse happening in Hoenn.

Anyways, onto the updates!

First of all, we have a glimpse on Alice's backstory, as narrated by Alice herself!

A short explanation about a few things. First of all, the friend Alice mentions is Matthew, the protagonist from my old discontinued Pearl Nuzlocke comic. Secondly, the "death tournament" was NOCT, short for "Nuzlocke Original Character Tournament" - an event where people could enter their characters and face off against other participants. I had entered both Matthew and Alice in that tournament, and Alice lost her Claydol there.

In any case, none of this is particularly important, just thought I should mention it for those who are curious.

These extras are meant to be read between pages 83 and 84. However, for those who aren't interesting in reading them, there will be a summary of them on page 84.

Speaking of which, we also have new pages! I've decided to include the new pages on the update comment, so that they can be easily accessed without having to go to the comment containing the entire chapter and then finding the new pages.

For anyone who has missed these new updates, here's a link to the entire chapter 5!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)