• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Unhidden Mafia

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
oh fine, to not be completely rude to c[insert scrambled luvdisc word here]L I'll just

vote: misc

instead

(unless there's some reason I shouldn't, I'm not very sure but eh)

and fade out until before phase ends hopefully

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BANG! Cleric just shot Rue!

Dead: Rue - Villager

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
I’m so mad

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
ahhhhh fuck okay. I really thought Rue might have been maf there. Uhhhh hmmmm. So that leaves Misc and Csidvul. Of course the other possibility is that I'm maf and am just lying to you. But for the moment, I'm going to lean more on Misc since Csidvul's carol was at least legit.

Vote: Misc.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
I'll post a scumhunt later with my vote but this is lookin' rough rn.

With how late it is in the game would it be a bad idea to reveal who our remaining 2 PRs are? May help in making this lylo lynch between 2 players instead of 3, unless Cirr is maf they shouldn't get shot (but at that point they'd be outing themselves as mafia if they shot a PR). Out Caroler would be nked tho.

@EeveeFTW Would a Caroler still give out a Carol if they are nked?

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
can I just get to shoot someone

csidvuL

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
oops

process of elimination,

vote: misc

PRs might come out next phase but if they appeared now we’d just be handing in an easy night kill, as opposed to running the risk of losing one

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
anyway re:the PRs outing themselves I don't think we need more than one? unless the pr is cc'd - if we really decide to do that

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
That was kinda the idea Cirr, having one of the PRs get CC (hoping thst one of the CCers being from the carol) bringing up our odds of killing a maf this round but its prob not a good idea to get our caroler murdered.

Heres my scumhunt:

Hobo: Not much to go off of besides being listed in a carol and recieving a carol. Its unlikely that their maf just by the likelihood of there being 2 mafs in a carol. Tho it is strange maf chose them to silence d2. Nuetral
Cirr: Not reading anything sus from them. Been very active and helpful. Slight vil
Plusle: 3rd party clear. Is prob working with vil as the longgame but considering its lylo he's prob not going to be too helpful until he flips back to village.
Cleric: Was patient with the gun but hasnt said anything that stands out to me. Nuetral
csidvuL: Was given a carol, led to a maf being lynched. Now is in a carol, couldve bussed last phase but theyve been helpful. VGBM before they were lynched pushed for them to be looked at as sus which I think is a good sign theyre village. Slight village
Misc: Posts mostly fluff, hasnt said anything to go off of. Seeing as they were maf before I feel like this is more of a strategy then them being a confused vil. Maf lean

Vote: Miscellaneous

I feel like the 2 mafs are between Hobo, Misc, and Cleric, my sus from most to least being Misc>Cleric>Hobo>csidvul>Cirr.

Killing a maf member this phase prob means Im dead so this'll likely be my last post of the game before my death/the game ends unless shenanigans occur.

Good luck!

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
it's lylo right now so if anyone's going to come out it should happen now since phase ends in less than 24 hours.

anyway here let me continue to help, vote: misc

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
wait why is it LYLO - it's currently 4/2/1 and if we don't lynch and you flip back it's 3/2/1 next phase

but with guns I guess

TheHumanCleric

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
No one screams out as Mafia, but I trust csidvul more than Misc.

Vote: Miscellaneous

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
actually I'm beginning to think I should actually shoot this phase?

If I don't get a convincing argument against it I'll probably shoot before the end of this phase

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
actually I'm beginning to think I should actually shoot this phase?

If I don't get a convincing argument against it I'll probably shoot before the end of this phase
The current split is 4/2/1

If you shoot a villager the split is 3/2/1
If we then lynch the heartbreaker (whos prob in the carol) its 2/1/1, we'll prob lose if you misfire

Also I dont think Plusle when he shifts alignment changes the split at all because he's 3rd party

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
even if Plusle doesn't change the split he still has voting power, and he'd want to win with us so we'd be at lylo tomorrow. Not great but we wouldn't lose if it's a misfire.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
at this point I think plusle is nearly guaranteed to win lol

but anyway okay, guess I won't shoot after all

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
3/2/1 is a losing situation with heartbreaker in play since mafia ties with village upon heartbreaker death and I just proceed to not vote until the game is over

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
i feel like i'm supposed to know who's maf by now but somehow i'm just dumb

heck

EeveeFTW

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Dead:

Miscellaneous - Heartbreaker
Calendar - Villager

Night 5, go!

EeveeFTW

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Daytime

Dead: Cirr - Villager

Csidvul got a carol!
Cleric and plusle both got a gun!

The politician is now aligned with the village

48 hours ish until phase end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)