• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Unhidden Mafia

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Ah, the heartbreaker must be in the carol

calling it now Rue is the mafia in the carol

vote: rue

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
uhhh good news about this though, is that it's confirmed that Calendar's village. So that's fun.

I actually agree with Plusle that heartbreaker's probably in the carol, but I dunno if he's right about it being Rue. He is on mafia side after all

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
mafia would not contact me I would immediately out them once I flipped back to village since that would end the game with me as winner

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
... yeah okay that's a solid argument. I'll follow along with your lead then

Vote: Rue.

csidvuL

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
vote: rue

dickheads were partying next door til 3am with their bass soaring right through our thin walls, so no big logical ball here —if cal is somehow being 4d chess with rue as a villager after all, we shoot them with cirr’s gun

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Well shit I guess I'm dying

We have to be careful who we vote for this phase, the split is 5/2/1, mislynch and its 4/2, nk makes it 3/2. Maf could give a gun to their ally shooting a vil next phase to win the game.

If we kill a maf member this phase the split after my death and the nk will be 3/1/1.

I'm going to speculate that both me and Plusle got maf guns while Cirr and Cleric have real guns. If one of them shot a maf the split is 4/1/1 assuming that the heartbreaker is in the Carol. Mislynch/nk would make the split 2/1/1 next day phase.

If both Cleric and Cirr misfire the split is 3/2/1, in which case we would lose if we killed the heartbreaker.

Seeing as it's already mylo I would suggest either Cirr or Cleric to shoot Rue or somebody else involved with the Carol (but I highly reccomend only one of them shoots, if they both shoot we risk losing the whole game). The other option we have is to not shoot or lynch anybody but I dont see how we gain anything from that.

EDIT: I meant mylo not lylo sorry for any confusion

EDIT 2: Made a mistake and said that if Cirr/Cleric shot a villager the split would be 4/1/1, I meant if they shot the heartbreaker the split is 4/1/1

Last edited:

TheHumanCleric

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Oh boy did somebody say shooting guns! But for real, what Calendar laid out seems to make sense, so I'd be down to shoot Rueblie. That said, I'm going to wait to see what other people think before doing anything, so I'll see what I should do when I wake up tomorrow.

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Hey, what? Can I at least get some reasoning for why me over anyone else before you follow someone we know is currently mafia? I don’t mind dying if it’ll help narrow stuff down but we’re cutting kind of close on numbers. Honestly, I don’t know that I trust Hobo. The caroller probably shouldn’t have gone that way with the carol.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
I could shoot people too but there's no real guarantee that my gun is real I guess?

the thing about it being 2/1/1 would be that plusle would be back to village I guess

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Seeing as Plusle is maf now we should prob consider if them choosing Rue to lynch was a way to try to get vil to mislynch or if Plusle is playing the long game knowing that he'll be vil next phase.

Assuming that maf would have little to no reason to contact Plusle Im willing to believe the latter. With the current split like it is Plusle would have no reason to help maf as he'll be vil next phase when maf would be in their ideal situation to get their wincon.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
there isn't much reason for plusle to help maf at this point unless maf can guarantee that they win before the end of next night phase

so it's unlikely they contacted plusle

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Plusle probably isn’t working with maf but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s helping village. It’s not impossible for maf to win before he flips. So let’s take a second and think about who to lynch given there’s not been a single reason for anyone.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
we have to lynch someone from the carol right now and it's between Rue and rev!luvdisc apparently so

actually I'm not sure why we're lynching Rue

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Why would it only be us two? Personally I think Misc is significantly more suspicious than csidvuL.

Edit: There’s also always the option of Hobo.

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
No! You idiot!

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I guess this simplifies things a little, and also means that I can't fire my gun this phase after all.

Vote: csidvul

csidvuL

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
rude

I would suggest not lynching me! We're about to see what happens with Rue, so I think now is a bit of a silly buggers time to push a lynch. But I also recognise we're drawing to the end of phase so if I wake up tied to the train tracks with someone here standing over me, mustache twirling, then fair's fair.

I agree with others that Plusle starting a train is looking ahead to when he flips mafia, as he wins with whichever side wins.

However this phase shakes out, next one is gonna be heavy scumhunting or we're gonna kinda shit the bed. I'll check in again before end of phase (thank you time zones, very cool) but for now I gotta place myself face down and end my turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)