• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates on Fridays

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
It's dumb and it says dumb things
aw man it's like an alternate reality Shaggy & Scooby & I'm here for it

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Riboo's musings

So after some MONTHS of looking, finally managed to jump on a Ring Fit Adventure for its ACTUAL price, cause, oh man, people were scalping left and right, granted they still are, but at least its not 300 USD like they'd been selling it for, seems people have been undercutting the hell out of it now and I just managed to luck out and get a copy from Walmart. You know that moment when you refresh at the PERFECT time and you get it JUST before it goes "Sold out" yeah, that was a heart pounding moment for me XD Outside of that, things are getting a bit crazy here again, they closed the bars and the like, which is good, because you know how it is? Booze and good decisions aren't very good bed fellows XD So hopefully that'll help with the numbers as things move forward.

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Enjoy!

Undertow Mirrors

Deviantart
Tumblr
Twitter

Lillie not having any of Kai's s "I'm a bad guy I swear" shenanigans and it's hilarious. I already love her and Kai's dynamic so much. Also, while I understand the instinct for it, wearing your hood up in a town full of friendly people who all know each other is actually more suspicious and brings more attention to you.

Though, I suppose being shoved onto a stage will bring you The Most attention no matter what you're wearing... :V
Kai thinks he's the master of disguise, but lets be honest here.... no one's gonna overlook those tats and that big ass honker he has :P

(Fufu, I mean, who really takes Team Skull seriously? They're a bunch of dorks.)

Pfft, you know you're in trouble when Grandpa Hala drags you by the ear. I love the composition of the last panel, really captures the feeling of being in the spotlight and having everyones eyes on you.
Least he didn't whip out that last name, its at that moment? You really know you fucked up XD

Hahaha I appreciate like, how non-seriously anybody here seems to take Kai. They all know this punk-ass guy, and he’s actually sweet. Just kind of a harmless punk, like skull was portrayed instead of amping up the risk. It feels cozy, like one would expect from an island life where everyone knows eachother, or knows eachother through somebody else they know.
Dude, that was EXACTLY the vibe I was goin' for glad you feelin' it.

"off course I am helping it finding a trainer
the trainer is...me..."
I mean... this story thread really ain't foolin' no one, is it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD This page certainly isn't helping either.

Everyone angry at Kai is wrong they just dont understand his true GLORY aight just look at his tiny little beard. Golden.
Look at the tiny beard.... may its sunny hue entrance you into.... (giving over all your pokemon) I mean. What?

Ah, the humble hoodie, pulled down. Truly the "DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS! DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS!" of fashion~
We ain't suspish up in here, I don't know what the heck you going on about, that hood will surely- oh shit nevermind.

I wish canon Sun/Moon really leaned into no one believing that Team Skull is really the bad guy. :) Now's your time to show everyone how EVIL you are, Kai!
Haha, well it does in some spots, given some people outright ignore them while others are like

then there's me, wantin' them to dance it up.

yeah kai definitely seems like a team skull member. "no i swear i'm a bad guy! i stole a pokemon and everything!" love it lol
What? No one's convinced yet? BUT LOOK AT WATER PUPPER, HE STOLE! BAD >:P

aw man it's like an alternate reality Shaggy & Scooby & I'm here for it
Hell yeah all we need is some of this action and we complete

Last edited:

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
I just love how serious Fox is, it's a really refreshing take on a Popplio character. Aww, poor Litten worrying over Fox, I sincerely hope the two make up at some point ;;

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I really like that Hau picked up on Kai's nerves and wanted to make sure that he was alright before the battle. Its a small touch but a nice one. Also you did a really great job showing how much everyone's judgement weighs on Kai- and I love that it was Fox that brought him out of it. I see the beginnings of a great duo!

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
Uh oh..is kai actually guilty about being a bad guy? :o I wonder where things will go from here, and I hope fox decides to stay with kai qwq

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Fox sings Pichu the song of his people, and Pichu is not strong enough to appreciate this genre of music! :'D Disarming Voice is such a cute name for a move, but you can't imagine the horrors a Pokémon who gets hit by it is feeling.

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Ah, that feel of ANXIETY right there, ain't it? Hee and that type advantage doesn't mean much when there's a bit of starter power in effect, after all~ You keep singing the song of your people, Fox!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
someone pls give kai a hug and a warm mug of cocoa he DESERVES it also look at blue dog boi go proving his worth you will become kais partner pokemon yet

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
finally caught up *mario yahoo noise*

with how hard that pichu fell I wouldn't be surprised if it left an imprint of its face forever in pain on the floor

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
AWWW LOOK AT THAT HANDSOME LITTLE CHU.

Also can we get this man a therapist, maybe a hug? I feel for him.

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
caught up with this comic finally! I really like the way you're handling the story, with the main character being a member of team skull and stuff, it's going to be fun seeing kai face guzma or other skull members 👀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)