• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates on Fridays

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric

Uploaded at: Deviant art
Start Date: 4/17/2020
Last Updated: 7/03/2020
Updates on Fridays
Content warning:
Adult language, use of alcohol and some adult themes

Dropping this here, feel free to drop a tip if you wanna support me, no pressure though!

Local crime boy gets second chance at Alola's Island Challenge.

Things are about to get boneheaded as fuck.

Enjoy ;3
Catch the first pokemon seen in a new area
Nickname all Pokemon captured
Only one pokemon can die in a battle, no team wipes
No Dupe pokemon, this includes their evolved state
Route 1 to the festival site and route one to the professor’s count as separate areas
Trades allowed for the sole purpose of evolving a trade only pokemon, must immediately be traded back.
In game trades allowed if you have the Pokemon they request
Trail encounters do not count as first encounter until you’re allowed to catch pokemon in the area
SOS encounters, as long as the pokemon is within the first encounter, even if called in, can be considered the first capture.

Chapter 1 Surface
Pages: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12

Undertow Mirrors

Please let me know if links break for one reason or another ^ ^;;​

Last edited:

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Aha! Now that this lil' gem's finally out in the world, lemme just sit here. Appreciating. Appreciating the pure stones it takes to deface a war god's vacation home :v:

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Just tell them to shut up and get in the bag, that usually works

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Hey, the art seems familiar!
Anyway, good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Ooh, this looks like a fun start. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Last edited:

yepiz

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
Often lost in thought
Wow! I'm totally interested in this run. Good luck!!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Is this... a Team Skull member taking a protagonist role? Color me interested! I'm watching this thread!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
He's got some nerve, defacing Tapu Koko's ruins like that in broad daylight. Hopefully that nerve will translate into Cosmog saving...

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oooooh this is gonna be a fun take on things, perspective of a skull gruntling. I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this!

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, I'm really blown away by the positive reception the comic has gotten, honestly, I was really hyper nervous and anxious about uploading it anywhere, even though I always intended to. Its really a crazy thing that something that I have been working on here and there for the better part of 4 years is finally being put out there, I really hope you guys enjoy what's to come and enjoy the journey I've planned out for one crime boi of mine.

Aha! Now that this lil' gem's finally out in the world, lemme just sit here. Appreciating. Appreciating the pure stones it takes to deface a war god's vacation home :v:
; w; Thank you so much for supporting and encouraging me during all the time I've been creating this comic, I honestly don't think it would have gotten to release stage if not for the fact we're always sharing and discussing our works with one another<3333

And of COURSE he'd do that. He's 'Crime Boi' for a reason ;3

Just tell them to shut up and get in the bag, that usually works
*Slowly pulls out folder of 'get in the bag Nebby,' memes that were long lost and forgotten.*

F for respects

Hey, the art seems familiar!
Anyway, good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!
Heh, I do get around, I'm on a few platforms from Tumblr to Twitter as well as Instagram. I feel like an old internet barnacle at this point XDDDD

Ooh, this looks like a fun start. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy the comic!

Wow! I'm totally interested in this run. Good luck!!
Yeee, glad you are >w< I've been admiring your comic too for quite some while! Thanks for the support!

Is this... a Team Skull member taking a protagonist role? Color me interested! I'm watching this thread!
Yes, yes it is -w- Had to jump some hoops to figure out how THAT would work, so hopefully it pays off! Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it!

He's got some nerve, defacing Tapu Koko's ruins like that in broad daylight. Hopefully that nerve will translate into Cosmog saving...
*Nods* Yes yes, crime boi better hope that doesn't have some repercussions later down the road.

Oooooh this is gonna be a fun take on things, perspective of a skull gruntling. I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this!
Heh, thanks for the support! I always wanted to see a Nuzlocke from an active Pokemon bad guy team, but I haven't really found to much when it comes to that.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Some day, he'll look back at this moment as champion, someone asking him "how did it all get started, what set you on this path?"

And he'll say "eh, I had nothing better to do."

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Yes. Hit the Spearow in the head with your water bottle. That definitely won't just piss it off lol.

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Spearow: So you've chosen... Death

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Heh, I do get around, I'm on a few platforms from Tumblr to Twitter as well as Instagram. I feel like an old internet barnacle at this point XDDDD
Ah yeah, I think I follow you somewhere else! but I have been inactive there lately that I haven;t seen your newer arts

dude may be A team Skull
but I wonder if he still have humanity left to help those in need!
It will be interesting to see his background in the future

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Dude, that's three (3) Spearow. And you have one (1) water bottle.

What I'm saying is that the math doesn't work. :c

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
AWWWW YEAH TEAM SKULL LOVE. I like how the first two pages say a lot about your character. Punk-ass with a soft spot.

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOOKING FOR CAMEOS, specifics detailed underneath ;3

Welp, I've come to the point in the comic that I would like some Team Skull grunts to draw outside some of the ones I've created.

So what I'm asking for is if you'd like your Pokemon character as a Team Skull thug or have a Team Skull OC that you please link me a picture reference of your character if you could (preferably in color) I'm also in need of some to be in speaking roles in the comic sooooooooo please let me know if you would prefer them to be BG fodder or if you don't mind a speaking role.

The speaking role I do have in mind is already written out and they're acting as jerks, if you don't want your character shown in that light, please let me know and I won't put them into speaking roles like that if I do so.

Just as a heads up, this is FAR FAAAAAAAAAR ahead in the comic I am doing this for, so you're unlikely to see the results until later on. I also intend to use cameos for anywhere else Team Skull grunts appear en masse, and if need be, I might simplify some aspects of the character design to fit within the comic or the Team Skull look! Thanks for reading guys!

Some day, he'll look back at this moment as champion, someone asking him "how did it all get started, what set you on this path?

And he'll say "eh, I had nothing better to do."
v -v t'is the true maker of champions: BOREDOM AT ITS FINEST

Yes. Hit the Spearow in the head with your water bottle. That definitely won't just piss it off lol.
Nope, hitting Spearows with a spray can has never led to trouble at any point in time ever in the history of- OH SHIT

Spearow: So you've chosen... Death
Here lies Crime Man
He done did a wrong to Spearows
RIP

Ah yeah, I think I follow you somewhere else! but I have been inactive there lately that I haven;t seen your newer arts

dude may be A team Skull
but I wonder if he still have humanity left to help those in need!
It will be interesting to see his background in the future
Can crime man find it in his heart to care for puff nugget????????? v-v I should hope so.

Dude, that's three (3) Spearow. And you have one (1) water bottle.

What I'm saying is that the math doesn't work. :c
No one:
Spearow:
Crime man: So you want me to hit you with this spray can, is that right? :D

AWWWW YEAH TEAM SKULL LOVE. I like how the first two pages say a lot about your character. Punk-ass with a soft spot.

TEAM SKULL 4 LIFE YO. And thanks man :D I def was trying to get some of that across, glad you picked up on it!

Last edited:

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
Tapu Koko: Oh HELL naw, you ain't dying before cleaning that shit off my shrine!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
God those expressions so perfectly encapsulate the design that is Spearow. Pesky birds.

As for Cameos! :D I’m happy to contribute a character I have no qualms about being a total pain in the ass, plus some extras if you want to pad a scene wherever you need, if designing NPCs is wearing you out.

Aaron (the asshole)
and then extras, Natasha, Joseph, Wava, Brinley, and Jamie. (I know it’s a lot, it’s more just so you have a wealth of options to pick any single one if you find any that would seem fun to draw, because thats important that you have fun okay thank you and best of luck with big crowd scenes)

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Heh, Nebby's expressions continue just giving me life. Hang in there, you anxious little cotton candy baby!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)