• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Typo Titles

Thread Description
Ya put a title in, you take a letter out, you put a letter in, and you shake it all about!

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Sit it Off, a band that dedicates singing about their problems while sitting in chairs.

How about Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams.

Mr Spaz

I caught the big– OH SHIT
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
"Your Majesty" is gender neutral. (he/him)
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying, Ghost
Spa Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams: Some kids have to leave the spa to deal with trouble on an island.

Shovel Knight

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
Hovel Knight: A Duck Tales (NES) inspired indie game about a knight bouncing off of monsters and gathering money to afford a better house.

The Truman Show

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is currently kerfuffled by this feature. Kerfuffled isn't a word.
He Truman Show: It's him! Truman Show!

Shark Tale

mewstein

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Vowboy Bebop.

Follow a band of Catholic Priests turned Bounty Hunters as they fight crimes, travel space and battle evil all while trying to win the favour o' The Good Lord.

Danganronpa: Ultra Despair

PageEmperor

Did you bring a light? (No?)
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Dranganronpa: Ultra Despair

A show about bunch of dragons and dragon tamers come around and start destroying and burning stuff down in despair in order to find their true destiny.

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Cloud With A Chance Of Meatballs

Cloud was a young lad on a mission to make the best goddamn spaghetti known to man, but there was one problem. The last ingredient, meatballs, is only grown in the deserts of Sweden thats currently being ruled by the Soviet fucking Union. Cloud sneaks in hoping to take some ripe meaty balls back to the homeland but he captured by none other than Stalin himself. The only way to leave the country alive was to challenge Stalin to a game of Russian Roulette. Can our hero spin the chambers of death to not only have a chance at survival, but a chance for some meatballs?

Metal Gear Solid

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Rock
Pokédex Entry
Oh, so when Onix eats rocks and soil, it's fine, but when I do it, it's suddenly "an affront to nature" and "destroying Mrs. Crenshaw's zen garden"?
Meta Gear Solid: This tactical espionage action game contains tons of fourth-wall-breaking references to the gaming industry and game design as a whole.

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
Brakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

A movie about a woman who, fed up with too many incompetent drivers, becomes a driving instructor and teaches kids how to use the brakes. She drives an electric car, which her students call "The Boogaloo."

Dishonored

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Dishonoured

The game remains the same, your character is the same, everything is the same. The only difference is that it is spelt correctly.

Dragon Ball Super

SnackyTheSylph

He's a jolly fellow
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 28, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ground
Pokédex Entry
I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
Dragon All Super. All of the dragons are super. So, it's basically the same.

Super Monkey Ball.

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
super monkey tall, like, damn those are some really tall monkeys. wow.

cave story.

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Rock
Pokédex Entry
Oh, so when Onix eats rocks and soil, it's fine, but when I do it, it's suddenly "an affront to nature" and "destroying Mrs. Crenshaw's zen garden"?
Cave Tory.

This neolithic man has a bone in his hair, carries a large wooden club, dresses in a sabretooth pelt, and has an undying loyalty to the British government during the American Revolution.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

PageEmperor

Did you bring a light? (No?)
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Ghostbusters: Afterlie

One of the Ghostbusters have been cheating on his wife, or so it has been claimed that he did. He then lies to the gang that he did it to aid charity and everyone believes him. But then, after they run into the said charity now haunted with ghosts, it’s up to them to figure out the truth!

Shadow the hedgehog

Shenili

𓁹𓂋𓁹
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 12, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, ???
Shadow thy Hedgehog: a medieval poem about erinaceid mascara

Here's a toughie: Rhythm Heaven

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Rhythm Leaven. Rhythm Heaven, but the only minigame is Working Dough.

Shadows of Valentia

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 14, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Despite loving the outdoors, the Neb Pokemon more frequently participates in introverted hobbies. As a result it has a socially awkward temperment.
Shadows on Valentia: Alm and Celica must figure out why a solar eclipse has lasted for longer than a few minutes.

Pokémon Emerald

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Pokemon Emeralda.

Emeralda Kasim from Xenogears gets mysteriously teleported to Hoenn and has to rely on the Pokemon found there to find her way back home. I'd go more into detail about this plot if I actually knew anything about Xenogears.

I think I've already done this one, but The Amazing Race.

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Rock
Pokédex Entry
The Amazing Ace: A competitive reality TV show where all the contestants do not experience sexual attraction.

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)