• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Comic Kanto Trevor's Leaf Green Nuzlocke Comic

Thread Description
A silly comic I'm drawing for yours and my entertainment.

Tjman461

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2019
Hey everybody! I'm new here so go easy on me. Basically I've started this nuzlocke comic which I was posting on reddit but then someone suggested this place! My nuzlocke comic isn't anything sophisticated it's basically at the same caliber as the original ruby nuzlocke comic. I have a few of the pages done already I'll post them momentarily!

Reactions: Bug

Tjman461

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2019
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rules:

1. Catch the first in each area.
1a.Dupes clause and if you can't find anything in 5 tries then you get nothing
1b. Legendaries are fine as long as you don't encounter anything else
1c. You can get pokes from npc’s as long as its the first encounter
1d. No trading with npcs though
2. When a Pokemon dies box it and never take it back out
3. Nickname everything
4. You can only use 3 healing items per fight.
4a. Healing moves like roost, recover, etc. Are free to use
5. If pokemon only evolve through trades, then they can do that
6. Revives of any kind must be immediately thrown away

satanicswirlix

Local King K. Rool Main
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
A Swirlix who came back from Hell. She was literally too angry to die.
this is pretty amusing and charming so far keep it up
I love carter

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is currently kerfuffled by this feature. Kerfuffled isn't a word.
You know, I used to doodle a lot of little comics akin to these, so it's a weird moment of nostalgia when I read this.

Keep it up, man.

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
This really does have a nostalgic feel to it. It's fun and reminds me of my old comics.

Tjman461

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2019
Thanks guys! I'm not the greatest drawer so I draw cartoony but I'm glad you guys like it!

Tjman461

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2019

In this one I tried something different. I took a picture of the comic after just drawing it without coloring it, and then edited it in an app with the paint bucket tool and polished up the lines if they faded too much. Hopefully it looks ok

Tjman461

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2019
Btw cookie if you get the reference with Carter being swung around by a rope. Its a reference to another comic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)