• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Hoenn Teen Tim's Very Ordinary Emerald Nuzlocke Run (Updated Sundays/Thursdays)

Thread Description
Tim's very first Nuzlocke adventure will take him all the way through the Hoenn region. Will he become Pokemon champion or will only death and destruction meet him?

Numbuh296

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
https://fav.me%2Fddyxec1
Hey all! Thanks for checking out my Nuzlocke Run!

I'm carrying over the run I started in the old forum. I figured since the hosting site moved, I might as well continue where I left off.

Join Tim as he adventure's through the mysterious, brass-filled wilds of Hoenn. Out to become the best Pokemon Master of them all, he takes on the Nuzlocke challenge to prove his worth!

1) Only catch the first Pokemon in each area. If you miss your chance, too bad!
2) If a Pokemon faints, it's dead.

I'll update this Master post every time I add a new page!

Thanks in advance for the comments and follows!

CURRENT PAGE:

The Story So Far:

Last edited:

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Oh god! that CSI Yeaah Meme!
That brings me back like it is 2010 again!

I wonder why you tried to use rock moves against the bulky makuhita
I guess Bounce was already decently leveled back then?
at least there is no death in the Brawly Battle.. I am always afraid to use flying type against fighting gym leaders because most of them knows rock type move

anyway, god speed on the comic and good luck on the run!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Ooh this looks nice. Your style is very simple and clean, sorta makes me think of old newspaper comics but in like a good way. That combined with the nuzlocke classic flavor makes reading this almost feel a little nostalgic. I'm gonna be watching this!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Awww this was a charming read, very reminiscent of classic Nuzlocke comics, adorable style. It's a perfect balance of character and humour and had me smiling the entire time reading aside from poor Bounce's death Good luck with the comic!

Numbuh296

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the comments everyone!

@
Oh god! that CSI Yeaah Meme!
That brings me back like it is 2010 again!

I wonder why you tried to use rock moves against the bulky makuhita
I guess Bounce was already decently leveled back then?
at least there is no death in the Brawly Battle.. I am always afraid to use flying type against fighting gym leaders because most of them knows rock type move

anyway, god speed on the comic and good luck on the run!
Haha I was a naive trainer back then ;( Thanks!

Ooh this looks nice. Your style is very simple and clean, sorta makes me think of old newspaper comics but in like a good way. That combined with the nuzlocke classic flavor makes reading this almost feel a little nostalgic. I'm gonna be watching this!
Thanks! I got into the whole Nuzlocke thing by reading the old comics, so I'm glad you can see the influence!

Awww this was a charming read, very reminiscent of classic Nuzlocke comics, adorable style. It's a perfect balance of character and humour and had me smiling the entire time reading aside from poor Bounce's death Good luck with the comic!
Thank you! Glad I made you smile!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
No nuzlocke is complete without the classic beach episode! All of their beach accessories/outfits are so cute

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Ooh a Hoenn Nuzlocke Comic, those get rare nowadays..! I love your cartoon style very much!

Jackdaw991

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
This is a great cartoon style and adaptation of the story. I love it. Good job.

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
why is ransom wearing shorts did he suddenly gain modesty

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Beach episode! I'm very impressed that you managed to shove a snorkel into a bird's beak.

Numbuh296

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
No nuzlocke is complete without the classic beach episode! All of their beach accessories/outfits are so cute
No fanservice yet, but who knows?
Ooh a Hoenn Nuzlocke Comic, those get rare nowadays..! I love your cartoon style very much!
Thank you ! Hoeen is my favorite region, so I wish there was more.
This is a great cartoon style and adaptation of the story. I love it. Good job.
Thank you! Glad you like it.
why is ransom wearing shorts did he suddenly gain modesty
There are children on the beach.
Beach episode! I'm very impressed that you managed to shove a snorkel into a bird's beak.
How else can Twitter check out the Corsola?

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Awww, these team interactions are very cute!

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
having short arms is sub-optimal to the volleyball meta

Numbuh296

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Best reason to evolve; beating up beach bullies! Ransom looks great as a Grovyle

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
is this a dream sequence or am i having a stroke

both?

sociopathicotter

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pokémon Type
Water
A lot of people have already said this, but I wanted to chime in with my own two cents - this comic is awesome! I love how you incorporated each Pokemon's natures into either the text or their personality, that scene where Ransom is just chilling on the ground instead of helping Birch was gold. You also handled Bounce's death perfectly, I love how each member of the team was like "yeah we're with you, let's do this!" It felt real but hopeful. Super nice work here!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
oh wow, this reads a lot like a classic old nuzcomic, with a little Calvin n Hobbes-esque artwork. It’s cute, straightforward and simple, and you stick to your guns. I love it! And I love that you swapped mediums to digital, like you’re experimenting. That’s the sort of stuff I love to see in comics.

Numbuh296

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
Best reason to evolve; beating up beach bullies! Ransom looks great as a Grovyle
That's the Charles At-litara program for you!

is this a dream sequence or am i having a stroke

both?
It's definitely a fantasy of sorts. Sorry about your stroke though.

A lot of people have already said this, but I wanted to chime in with my own two cents - this comic is awesome! I love how you incorporated each Pokemon's natures into either the text or their personality, that scene where Ransom is just chilling on the ground instead of helping Birch was gold. You also handled Bounce's death perfectly, I love how each member of the team was like "yeah we're with you, let's do this!" It felt real but hopeful. Super nice work here!
Thank's so much! Hopefully we'll see a lot more personality and a lot less death :(

oh wow, this reads a lot like a classic old nuzcomic, with a little Calvin n Hobbes-esque artwork. It’s cute, straightforward and simple, and you stick to your guns. I love it! And I love that you swapped mediums to digital, like you’re experimenting. That’s the sort of stuff I love to see in comics.
Ahh, as a huge Calvin and Hobbes fan, that's like the greatest compliment ever!! Thank you!!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Electrike are awesome, I approve of Ransom's pick. Here's hoping they manage to catch the Electrike!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)