• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh Teen Time Ticks On

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Exoskellet

Novice bone collector
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 29, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Likes skeletons
I like these kind of nuzlocke comics were heavy liberties are taken , its fun too puzzle everything back to the actual games

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it.
Finally

----------
I like these kind of nuzlocke comics were heavy liberties are taken , its fun too puzzle everything back to the actual games
Thank you!! Glad you're enjoying it ;>

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Demonic Lady: What would you doooo for a klondike bar 🎶

Also Aiden 😭 may he rest in the great sword slicing heavens with his sword swinging pal.

This was a fun comic to read! Thank you for sharing this story with us!

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Epilogue

----------
Demonic Lady: What would you doooo for a klondike bar 🎶

Also Aiden 😭 may he rest in the great sword slicing heavens with his sword swinging pal.

This was a fun comic to read! Thank you for sharing this story with us!
rip my son
You're so welcome- I'm glad you enjoyed it!

HEROIC SACRIFICE!??? 😭 😭 😭
How dare he inflict feels at a time like this smh

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
Wow, what an ending with that pyrrhic victory. Love the different direction you went into this comic with and it'd be cool to see more one-off kinda of stuff like it. Thanks for the great read! Congrats on finishing it!

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
what a lovely ending, and what an amazing comic!! i loved how different the entire concept was, and the action and characters were fantastic! short and sweet~
rip aidan though 😔

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Dang, you did it! An entire comic, start to end, and wow what a journey it was. Went the full kill-god-and-sacrifice-your-soul route. Incredible work!

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
My final replies~
Thanks so much to everyone who followed and supported TTO- the reception was so much better than I expected and I'm really grateful <3

Was this comic blue or is that just my tears? :crying:
I mean, if anything it was red kjfhg

Wow, what an ending with that pyrrhic victory. Love the different direction you went into this comic with and it'd be cool to see more one-off kinda of stuff like it. Thanks for the great read! Congrats on finishing it!
Thank you so much- I was a lil apprehensive that people wouldn't be interested due to the weird interpretation, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it seems! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading~

what a lovely ending, and what an amazing comic!! i loved how different the entire concept was, and the action and characters were fantastic! short and sweet~
rip aidan though 😔
Aw heck, I wasn't sure how the weird concept would be recieved but I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks a bunch!

Dang, you did it! An entire comic, start to end, and wow what a journey it was. Went the full kill-god-and-sacrifice-your-soul route. Incredible work!
I made it I'm officially good at something hhh
And a big thank you- it means a lot!

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Occassionally appears on a whim.
Heck I love your comic series. I've been lurking around for a while, but I feel like I should say something at least :'D

The plot is very interesting, and I love the characters.

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
You made me emotional in just 17 pages. Tell me the secrets behind your success!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)