• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Spin-off Teen Gijinka Time Shift- PMD EOS Gijinka Nuzlocke

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Wrong Place... Wrong Time

Gameplay Progress: Complete
Comic Progress: Beach Cave | LV.5​

Fate is a fickle thing, destiny is no different. It is not chosen but given without question. As the flow of time begins to shift and slow someone must make a choice. To act, or to let the world fall into ruin.​

Welcome to my second nuzlocke comic! Time Shift is based off a dnd campaign I play with some close friends of mine. The characters alter the story and main characters in PMD EOS as well. I hope you enjoy reading!

RULES

- Mystery Dungeon Run Rules

‣ You must nickname all your pokemon.

‣ Only accept the first recruitment request in a dungeon

‣ Defeated/dead Pokemon must be released.

‣ You can use 2 reviver seeds per dungeon. (Monsterhouses)

‣ The game is over if your partner or starter die more than three times in a dungeon

‣ The challenge ends when you beat the main story of the game

PAGES

001 | 002 | 003 | 004

Last edited:

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
lol I already commented on this on dA but i just saw your cover too and you have such a cute style and I'm excited for this comic :D it's based off a dnd campaign and the game?? ahh its very cool

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Love this art style! Can’t wait for more.

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol I already commented on this on dA but i just saw your cover too and you have such a cute style and I'm excited for this comic :D it's based off a dnd campaign and the game?? ahh its very cool
WAHHGG THANK YOU SO MUCH IM LITERALLY GONNA SOB!! you're so sweet! BUT YEAH IMM SUPER PUMPED! Dnd based in characters and some shifted story!! ITll be super fun!! AND A BLAST WITH MY FRIENDS

also ps i love your comic : 0

Sarbear

phobiaverse overlord
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'm in WIP hell, but at least it's warm down here.
Woah the panel formatting is amazing. I love your rendering too!! Pmd2 is a weakspot of mine so im prepared to cry 😂

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison

Welcome to my second nuzlocke comic! Time Shift is based off a dnd campaign I play with some close friends of mine. The characters alter the story and main characters in PMD EOS as well. I hope you enjoy reading!

RULES

‣ The game is over if your partner or starter die more than three times in a dungeon

PAGES

Timeshift update Page 2 is out!!! Moss seems excited : 3

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
Awwwwwww yissssss! More PMD content on the forums, hells yeah! Welcome to the dungeonlocke family! Its interesting to me that the partner is a froakie. What type of pokemon were they in game?

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Awwwwwww yissssss! More PMD content on the forums, hells yeah! Welcome to the dungeonlocke family! Its interesting to me that the partner is a froakie. What type of pokemon were they in game?
He was a mudkip in-game. They have a really similar move set so I felt okay substituting them together. The only moves I taught him were moves that worked between the two pokemon!!! It worked out really well fdkjFN'

THANK YOU O MUCH
im so excited to continue. This community is really amazing

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Hell yeah, artistic liberties. Like why the fuck not make canon whatever you want?

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh this is some gorgeous artwork, a feast for the eyes and a darling overexcited frogboy for the heart. Hopefully neither you the artist nor he the protagonist burn out on this grand adventure that's about to unfold. Also I'm loving the artistic liberty to just decide to have a different starter that wasn't available in that game. Your world your rules.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Yay, more PMD content! ^^

I love that you're making your characters whatever Pokemon you want! Creative liberty, show gameplay who's boss!

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Woah the panel formatting is amazing. I love your rendering too!! Pmd2 is a weak spot of mine so im prepared to cry 😂
wahh! thank you so much!! me too! ugh it's sooo good. I'm so excited to continue

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Hell yeah, artistic liberties. Like why the fuck not make canon whatever you want?
YEAH!!! Froakie and mudkip have the same moves so AKUFHK AT LEAST THE ONES MUDKIP CAN LEARN IN GAME! Moss's owner (our dm) said he would be a froakie and I tried my best to make it work DhfhSKh he's really cute <3

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Oh this is some gorgeous artwork, a feast for the eyes and a darling overexcited frogboy for the heart. Hopefully neither you the artist nor he the protagonist burn out on this grand adventure that's about to unfold. Also I'm loving the artistic liberty to just decide to have a different starter that wasn't available in that game. Your world your rules.
Aww thank you so much! I'm actually very excited to continue this one since starbound was kinda a test! i still wanna continue it just maybe later wkjdhfkE BUT THANK YOU!!
Im super excited to share the story

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Yay, more PMD content! ^^

I love that you're making your characters whatever Pokemon you want! Creative liberty, show gameplay who's boss!
WAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 HSK IM gLAD NO ONE IS UPSET ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER CHANGE KDHLK

Griimed

Just a rat
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison

RULES

PAGES

001 | 002 | 003
PG 3 IS OUT!! Meet the boys

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Ooo, nice, AND based off of a DND campaign? >W> I'm listening~

fluffyspy

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
Oh, I like this a lot! The partner being a member of Team Skull initially is a cool idea and something I haven't seen before. Also, Moss is a cutie.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Moss makes an unconvincing criminal, all he's gonna be stealing is our hearts. I wonder how he ended up with this sketchy crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)