tired but trying her best
Hello! Thank you for visiting the thread for Ties that Bind. Originally posted on Zetaboards on 7/27/17, I hope to begin updating this comic again in the near future. I hope you'll look forward to this comic.
Ava's dream since childhood has been to become a Pokemon trainer and compete for the title of Champion, however her unique ability to talk to Pokemon caused her parents to deny her the opportunity. Now 18 and finally on her own, she's able to chase after those dreams. Unfortunately for her, she's opened Pandora's box - and she realises the chains that tied her down had been there for a reason.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Pokemon Blaze Black 2 is a rom hack of Black 2 that is a complete overhaul of the original game created by Drayano. It changes many Pokemon's stats, abilities, typings, and makes it possible to legitimately obtain all 649 Pokemon available as of Gen 5. Along with that, BB2 makes the game far more challenging than the original, with every trainer having an updated roster. Aside from that there are no changes to the games story or characters, just the gameplay itself.
- If a Pokemon faints, it's dead and must be boxed. All party Pokemon faint = Game Over, even if there are Pokemon in the PC.
- I can only catch the first Pokemon in each area encountered. Gift Pokemon are considered an encounter.
- If a field move is necessary to progress in the game an HM slave may be caught. They can only be used as HM slaves, must be boxed when they're not needed anymore, and cannot be used in battle.
- Duplicates cannot be caught. If the first encounter in an area is a duplicate, no pokemon may be caught in that area.
- Shinies may be caught.
- Nickname everything.
- I can catch but cannot use legendaries.
- No EXP Shares, no rare candies.
- No grinding using the Hoenn League trainers (infinite re-battle for exp/money and grinding in regular play.)
This comic is also hosted on Deviantart and ComicFury