• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Thread Title (but sad)

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
Hi I'm not an admin anymore, bye y'all

Okay but really though, I'm bad at all this so I'm just gonna get to the point. There's a whole bunch of stuff going on in my life that makes it unlikely that I'll be able to keep doing admin stuff to the standard I'm holding myself to - I'm in summer classes that are probably going to be a bit heavier than I expected them to be going in, and I'm one of two people in my family that can go out and do stuff right now. It's not really fair to the community for me to remain an administrator when in all likelihood I'll be unable to act on things.

I'm still going to be in the community and on the discords, and just around for whatever - if anything I'll probably be more active. Be nice to the other admins, because if you're not I'll come back to haunt you

also I'm keeping all these team roles. you can't take them away from me

MylesNew2Nuzlocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
His first name is Myles. Nobody knows (except his friends) his last name. He likes to be lazy. He cares if he dies.
Goodbye @Chess! It was fun knowing you were able to help me as an admin. Have lots of fun in the summer camps.

At least, you will still be in the community and on the discord.

Also, what if someone did take away your team roles?

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Aw dang. I don’t know if this means much, but in my opinion you did an amazing job as an admin. It is definitely sad seeing you go, but I hope everything goes well for you with your classes and other life projects. Thank you so much for everything, Chess.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Hey, Chessa. Good luck with summer classes, and life, and such. You were an amazing admin, let's be honest.

Also, you deserve to keep those roles. :D

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
That’s very understandable Chess, it sucks but I definitely do hope everything will go well for you! Good luck with what’s happening!

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Okay but you're gonna submit your points to Delta tho right? 👀

Jokes aside, hopefully taking the duties of admin off your shoulder helps you keep up with things irl! I had to take summer classes once and it was the Worst so I feel your pain :') Wishing you luck, Chess!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
Thanks so much for all your hard work, Chess! We love you!

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
2020 continues to extract a heavy toll :(

nah, you do what's best for you, god bless

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Sad to see you go, and I cannot thank you enough for your everything you've done for the forums, both from an administrative and from a server-side perspective. Hope to see you around again soon, cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)