• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Announcement Thread Title (but happy)

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
Hey all you bara cats and kittens! It's a busy time for us on staff, so keep those seatbelts buckled because we've got more news for you!

You may have seen the recent announcement from Chess. You may have been confused by the thread titles and misclicked here by accident. Either way you’re here now, and sadly, Chess is not. We wish them all the best of luck with the myriad life stuff that’s taken over, because 2020 truly is determined to ruin just about everything. Here's hoping they can thrive in that time off; I've no doubt they will.

Because of that, though, you can probably guess what this announcement is. Thaaaat’s right, just like a furniture store on any semblance of a holiday, it’s promotion time, and we've got not one but two mods taking the step up to adminhood! This duo has:
--Shown their worth on the team in spades with their backroom work
--Completed a themed series of challenges that narrowly avoided a lawsuit from the good people who created Legends of the Hidden Temple (Blue Barracudas 4 lyfe)
--Because I'm in the best city in the world for it and I hadn't abused my admin powers enough yet, passed the competitive BBQ test with flying colors

All that said, please welcome to the Joey's Ratatta tier of staffers... @Bug and @Fullmental! These two have been a backbone for us in recent times, especially with their technical and technological know-how, and we're hyped as hell to allow them the step up to continue that work.

Thanks for your support, thanks to them for their excellent work up to this point, and congrats again to our new administrators!

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
hell yes hell yes HELL YES

Both of these were well-earned and i wish i had a chance to put in a good word for them a week ago. They've basically already been admins in all but name this whole time

Either way you’re here now, and sadly, Chess is not.
stop telling everyone i'm dead you nerds

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
hell yes hell yes HELL YES

Both of these were well-earned and i wish i had a chance to put in a good word for them a week ago. They've basically already been admins in all but name this whole time

stop telling everyone i'm dead you nerds
Sometimes I can still hear their voice

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Appreciate it, Gar and the Ghost of Chessmas Past. I hope we can both live up to everyone's expectations!

All that said, please welcome to the Joey's Ratatta tier of staffers
I'm offended Gar. I'll have you know I'm at least level 5. I took a Taillow in the knee one day and I only cried for 20 minutes. Am I showing my age yet?

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
oh shit the age of bug and fullmental is official now!

props, dudes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)