• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

Thread Description
If you're happy and you know it post in thread! (clap clap)

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
I've been enjoying Aminal Crossing far, far more than I expected. I tried and failed to get into New Leaf, so I was hesitant but on release day I watched a couple people streaming that are far more enthusiastic about Aminal Crossing that swayed me to get it the next morning.

However, both before and on and off since, I have been struggling with the most difficult dungeon in Rescue Team DX (Purity Forest). I tried and failed dozens of times, although I did save scum a bit so I did cheat a little. On Saturday, I got one of the highest recommended Pokemon for that dungeon (A Heracross with the rare quality Rapid Bulls-Eye, which makes multi-hit moves never miss. Heracross learns 4 by Lv.31). I then proceeded to beat Purity Forest in one go, not even needing to save scum like I was prepared to.

But that's not all. Beating Purity Forest has Celebi automatically join your team, but it also gives a chance to find a Shiny Celebi in Mystery Houses in dungeons. The second one I found had the Shiny Celebi in it.

And if anyone's curious, there were no spelling mistakes in the first part of my post. A mistake implies it wasn't intentional.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
A few simple things

Getting up to play a little Animal Crossing in the morning

Making a lot of progress on my comic >W< (Yesterday I finished two page! YEEEEEEAH)

Chatting and RPing with my pal - w-

Running around the house yelling like an idiot

Enjoying the rare cool breeze outside - w- Ah, peaceful

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
Idc that it's past 1 AM and this game is only just getting thru the 2nd inning now bc Korea, bc LIVE BASEBALL IS BACK! KBO is on ESPN daily and I'm so hype to get attached to a team and just watch some actual live sports again ;w;

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
that picture of cinnamon buns made me happy, damn I want... 🥺

celebrandas

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Ice, Steel
I’m getting trained to be a trainer at work, which may or may not be a way for my manager to see if I’m supervisor material. That seems to be how he tests people to see if they can handle the stress of leading people (even if it’s just one person). The job market is pretty rough for entry level positions in the field I’m studying, so this could be a really good opportunity until I find something related to my degree!

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
I saw one of my closest friends for the first time since everything shut down a few days ago, and I’m going to see her again on my birthday. She’s had my back for so long, especially since I’ve been cooped up at home, and I’m so so grateful for her.

Alolan Floatzel

super high school level [redacted]
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Cute
Pokédex Entry
[is baby]
my region is reopening to stage 2 this weekend............. i can finally get a haircut................

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
i'm making some pies tonight! and i have two people who want to fic collab for me, i have fics to do for some projects... i'm excited to lend my writing talent to the world!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
My neighbors keep their bikes in a common area in the basement. A few days ago, a stationary exercise bike appeared there, with a normal bike leaning against it. It makes me laugh every time I see it. They're friends.......

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
The feeling of satisfaction when drawing something after MONTHS of suffering from a terrible art block (you can assume the source of this art block) and it coming out really nicely (hint: I'm drawing my contribution to the forum's summer collab)
I hope I won't mess it up when coloring it...

Aureum

And the gods shall know his name.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Aureums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Minecraft 1.16, arguably one of the best updates they ever had, man. Like the Nether really needed it, and I swear to god the end needs to be next!

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
i made myself some delicious homemade burgers tonight! my cooking's getting better and better...

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
I’m going to my friend’s river house today and staying for a whole week! I love that place, it’s so gorgeous and relaxing and the first time I ever went I pretty much came home with a new cat. This trip is going to be especially good for me because I’ve been really wanting to get out of the house and away from my family.

Last edited:

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oooh, have a lovely time!

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Thank you!! I will!!

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
I posted a Let's Play Solar Light, Lunar Dark Sandstormlocke on YouTube!! I'm not gonna post it here because I don't want to potentially break any rules, but still~

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
my brain's been on FIRE with writing ideas lately. i just slapped down an outline for another bigbang (and centered around ashe, the goodest boy from 3h!) i'm signing up for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)