• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

Thread Description
If you're happy and you know it post in thread! (clap clap)

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
Hey y'all! As the yin of First World Problems has been ported over into Xenforo, I feel that its yang, too, must arrive to maintain our precious balance. Post here if you're in a good mood or overall happy about something and want to share it with everyone.

Me? I'm happy about pizza, tbh. Pizza is enough to make me happy, at all times. If you ever want to make me happy, order me pizza, as one enterprising soul has done.

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Fellow pizza slut chiming it! You can never go wrong with that stuff tbh. It's so simple and customizable you can make it yourself if you wanted, which leads to some room for make major alterations to your culinary experience with a single tweak. Like I once made chicken alfredo pizza because I didn't have the normal stuff so I improvised and it was the best fucking thing.

Also? Nighttime. The air is cooler at this time here, everything is kind of relaxed, and it helps everything is so quiet. This combined with a pretty night sky (if the weather isn't shit) makes for a really soothing and aesthetically appealing thing to be a part of if you needed some chill time.

glancesherlock

Consulting Detective
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
More than just a bad bitch–I'm a Pintrest lady.
Napping in a hammock with my cat. :3 Peaceful, quite, cozy. Perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Huntress Wizard

zigzagoon is S-tier and you can't change my mind
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
randomizers are the only way this pokemon can feel alive again
The fact that the sun is finally shining here after six straight days of rain. That is not hyperbole. But it's finally over for now, and I can go for a bike ride!

Also, the various D&D campaigns I'm in, they're all special and amazing in their own ways. :3

erk pls

Femur Snapper/Wig Snatcher
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, ERK PLS IS A B***H ASS MOTHER F***ER
This Imgur tag. It's run by a truly amazing person and it's the first thing to make me cry tears of joy in a while. It does a lot to cheer me up when I'm down.

On a more minor note, seconding D&D because I get to play as an adorable little kid on one day and then a vicious edgelord wizard the next.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Im happy today cause me and my friends are watching Ralph Breaks The Internet today. Its my first time seeing it, and I am LOVING IT SO FAR!!!! I shoulda seen it in theaters! \(^o^)/

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.

My waistline and wallet don't thank me for seizing every opportunity to eat out, but man today was good. Glorious weather, on a balcony with a great view, and the food was excellent.

I'll get back to the pizza topic the next time I get one of those while I'm out and about. papa johns > dominos don't @me

SilverLeafeon75

Lurker extrodanaire
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A rarity in the wild, this creature is timid, yet curious. They tend to crack jokes, especially puns, and hate being out in the heat.
I am happy when I talk in stupid voices, I also enjoy time with the family.

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
I finally ripped out my Roku from my entertainment center and now it'll finally stop forcing my TV to switch to it every time the power flickers out. I'm all Nvidia Shield now.

DoctorRosalia

The human half of some blue dude
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Some dude got stabbed with a sword and here this Pokemon is, alive, angery, and two days old
Whenever they make like super cute chibi versions of super dark/serious/otherwise not cute at all characters

2922 2923

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Started a run with friends and I'm really enjoying it so far.

kittenrobotarmy

FIYA EMBUREM
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has dedicated her life to the Blue Lions + Marianne and considers them her children.
Joined the Screenshotting discord server and I’m having a blast.

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Having nice food and not dying in the immense heat at nighttime for once, while also reading a run from a friend and keeping my focus too.

starmouse

All in service of some implacable "just cause".
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is said to be scared of its own shadow. It can often be found sitting in the rain.
I am loving the new forum. It's so cozy and fun. I haven't been this active in years! :2spooky:

Fullmental

Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
I wasn't going to get gas today, but today I decided to take the alternate highway home, and on my way back I saw a station that hasn't yet adjusted to the price increases from the holiday weekend. Happily followed up @ $2.69/gal for premium.

Got home, local gas station was at $3.22/gal. Yep, I'm pretty happy I took the scenic route home now.

GoGoGogoat

can't wait to monch these promgles
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
For two years, I lived in an apartment without a dishwasher or in-unit laundry. I've now moved to a place with both those things. It's a very welcome upgrade.

Fullmental

Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
For two years, I lived in an apartment without a dishwasher or in-unit laundry. I've now moved to a place with both those things. It's a very welcome upgrade.
I need in-unit laundry so bad. Next year I can finally move...

Obelisk

D O G
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pokédex Entry
Eccentric 'locker obsessed with Magikarp.
I get to listen to music at my desk while working. Considering how noisy the office can get, this is such a godsend and keeps my stress down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)