• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Original Teen The Stars Shine Bright - An Original Pokemon Comic

Thread Description
Welcome to the mew show

Pika

rͬͬͬaͣͣͣtͭͭͭ
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
i'm pro but i'm not noun
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon known for its harsh gaze and sharp tongue. Despite its rough exterior, it is friendlier than it looks.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
⭐ Update

well, a new speech bubble color! that can only mean one thing...!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Hmmm... suspiciously looking at those decidedly-not-human-seeming hands

Pika

rͬͬͬaͣͣͣtͭͭͭ
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
i'm pro but i'm not noun
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon known for its harsh gaze and sharp tongue. Despite its rough exterior, it is friendlier than it looks.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
⭐ Update

Hmmm... suspiciously looking at those decidedly-not-human-seeming hands
such is the world of majorly pokemon! sometimes a huge monster ends up being your boss
well, look at me still introducing supporting cast!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Myu being confused by the many names of humans is darling to me, and so is this new mawile doctor, with the clipboard only existing to be tossed. What a statement, what character expressed so succinctly.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
You can definitely feel the fairy-type impishness in this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)