Gen Z Degenerate
(Just gonna take a second to apologize for any mistakes, I've never posted here before and I'm not much of a regular forum user to begin with.)Alright, so The Power of Pouvoir("Pouvoir" is a French word meaning both "Power" and "To be able to") is an ORAS Nuzlocke focusing mainly on Charlie the Treecko and Milo the Totodile, although Blake the Torchic is a recurring character. The story is formatted to only include Pokémon, and humans aren't in the mix at all!
The style/coloring tends to sporadically change, since it mainly depends on the level of burnout I'm experiencing. It's gone from being cell-shaded, to black & white, to black & white with colored shading, and finally to having proper color and shading that best reflects my artistic ability. Please enjoy :'P
Summary from Smackjeeves:
*An Omega Ruby Nuzlocke told in the story of Alpha Sapphire*
Meet Blake, Charlie, and Milo, three kids who have always dreamt of becoming a part of a Challenge Team.
A team that would rival all the others, fighting their way up the ranks and eventually facing the Elite Four themselves!
There's just.. a few minor problems with that:
Blake suffers from JHS, a syndrome that causes him to experience chronic pain. Charlie's anosmic, leaving
her with no sense of smell nor the ability to predict weather, much like Treecko are known to be capable of, and Milo?
Well, his vision is so terrible, he's practically blind!
So just what are these kids to do?
Embrace their Power of Pouvoir, that's what!
Gameplay + Story Rules:
- Only the first Pokémon on each route may be caught. A lost encounter means no new member.
- Fainted Pokémon are equal to dead.
- Dupes Clause: Encounters may be nullified if a Pokémon that is in the same family as a current or former teammate is encountered.
- Shiny Clause: A shiny may be caught at any time, even if a Pokémon has already been caught.
- Each character in the comic will represent a typically underrepresented disability/neurodivergence.
420.1 KB Views: 131
325.3 KB Views: 134
453.1 KB Views: 122
418.2 KB Views: 118
307.2 KB Views: 118
395 KB Views: 114