• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Written Story Kalos General Teen The Legend of Locke: A Hero Rises

Thread Description
An X Version Storylocke (Book 1 of The Legend of Locke) [Updates Sundays]

_Kadenka_

Massive Idiot
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 10, 2020
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Majestic, Godlike, Awe-Inspiring, etc. What's that? Those are adjectives?
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
Usually found at Taco Bell. Eats Doritos and sarcasm.
THE LEGEND OF LOCKE

Hello everyone, and welcome to The Legend of Locke, my take on the written nuzlocke. I hope you will find it both unique and enjoyable. The chapters are being uploaded as PDFs on google drive. Just click on the chapter name and it should open up (sorry if this seems weird, but I already formatted everything in the original document and I feel that it looks best in this format).

This story was originally posted by me on Zetaboards, but I abandoned it a few years ago. Recently I got back to writing, and I realized this would be a great way to keep my skills sharp. But Zetaboards is, unfortunately, quite dead. So now I'm here! The first 28 chapters are gonna come out really fast; they're already written, and just need minor editing. The plan is to make this a five book series, with each book being a different nuzlocke run. I already have a major overarching plot that connects the books, and it's brilliant, but now I have to actually...write it. Yeah. It'll happen, I swear. In the meantime, read away, and don't be afraid to comment or criticize my work!

Contents:

The Commandments of Nuzlocke

Part One: The Hero's First Steps
Chapter One - Out of the Darkness
Chapter Two - Home Is Where It Begins
Chapter Three - Nothing Happens (Vanville Pathway)
Chapter Four - An Acquisition in Aquacorde
Chapter Five - A Rivalry Begins

Part Two: Saving A Life And Getting A Badge
Chapter Six - Rising
Chapter Seven - Avancing to Avance Trail
Chapter Eight - On Top of the World
Chapter Nine - Around the Campfire
Chapter Ten - In the Depths of Santalune
Chapter Eleven - Tragedy on Ouvert Way
Chapter Twelve - Skating Through Santalune
Chapter Thirteen - A New Friend
Chapter Fourteen - Taking A Detourner
Chapter Fifteen - Darkness Falls
Chapter Sixteen - Change
Chapter Seventeen - The Punishing Finale

Part Three: Getting Some Answers
Chapter Eighteen - A Gift from the Gods
Chapter Nineteen - Friend or Food
Chapter Twenty - Flowers and Fountains

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)