• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Mature Mon The Ballad of Brett

Thread Description
Classic Blue for a nice cup of Nostalgia

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
holy crap, I am not into Vore
will there be more in the future?

I guess I should expect more vore when you say "I am sorry"

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
holy crap, I am not into Vore
will there be more in the future?

I guess I should expect more vore when you say "I am sorry"
Piyostoriascircleoflifecomic.jpg

RandomTrainer

.... huh?
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
hey you/whatever
Pokémon Type
???
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Kinetic Kimo Thank you.... These past few pages have been really rather discouraging, especially when I knew a few folk were already cheering for Algernon and wanting me to keep him safe, so I'd been feeling rather like I failed even more. While I know it's normal in a Nuzlocke, I still didn't like admitting it. I and Brett could have recalled him at any time, but we didn't. We just watched as his life bar dwindled and kept thinking it would be fine, that he'd pull through.... so to then admit it even in story... I was then not just failing myself, but I realized how in a way, I was also failing my readers. 'We' wanted Algernon to live... and I messed up.
Your post really helped to read. It made me feel like less of a disappointment and, honestly, helped me take a breath and stop feeling so tense about it. Death isn't glamorous, Losses are supposed to hurt.... so... if a reader hurt while seeing this, then... I guess I technically did my job as a story teller.

@RubyClaw Seriously... Wrap was just a never ending onslaught. It would have only taken one more QuickAttack, just one, and I did a terrible job watching how much health poison was sapping away too. I could have used a potion, but no! Like an Idiot I just kept pushing A!!!! I'm gonna be 90 and still grumbling at myself about this.....

@Velink No. 'I'm sorry' just means 'I'm sorry for whatever happens next'. Vore will not be a regular thing, this was just for dramatic effect. If it unsettled you, it worked. I will say you can continue to expect blood, broken bones, missing limbs, fire, random projectiles, and shit EVERYWHERE.... okay, not really, but what I mean is anything can happen, but none of it is for creepy kink stuff, no... just.... No.

@Picket Furret

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
:( :( :(
As a child, I read Flowers for Algernon out of some literature textbook, wasn't the assigned story but I saw it in there and was interested. I don't remember a lot from it, but I remember it being sad and making me very sad. Seeing those flower petals drifting in front of poor Algernon there, I feel an echo of that childhood sadness, for a rat and for the person who knew and took care of that rat.

Gen 1 wrap mechanics were such bullcrap.

RandomTrainer

.... huh?
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
hey you/whatever
Pokémon Type
???
UPDATE!

[[... sorry slowpoke's just still bein slow on top of everything in the world. anyhoohoo.]]
-Deep Breaths-

I'm trying to keep to the scheduling of Tuesdays (2nd+4th ones of the Month)

Love you guys, hope you're all safe, stay healthy....

Last edited:

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Brett beating the tar outta that dude is totally fine, I asked the league and they said so. And this was rival's doing, that's, yikes. What a piece of work. I do like how "something" snapped inside of the other rattata, nice visual.

RandomTrainer

.... huh?
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
hey you/whatever
Pokémon Type
???
Haha, Kadew! The League is about competition, but it's supposed to be 'sports-manly', but that doesn't mean unsportsmanlike conduct doesn't go on. Things are perfect and the reason for gyms to have official referees is because some matches can be rigged or just unfair, yet that's not as easily monitored among Trainer to Trainer Battles......

Okay, so a half colored page isn't enough to post and that's as much as I was able to accomplish while juggling RL things.
Dad is doing good. I've just got a few more chores now and that's alright, I'm adjusting, but not able to stay up late night and draw like I used to do.
With the rain predicted all this week, too, I wont have to water the gardens as heavily, especially with the temperatures being down in the 70-80'f instead of hateful skyGod rage of 90-100s that sets the plants ablaze.
The current plan is to have the pages done this weekend.
Hope you're all good.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Just binged this and mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Gary is such a piece of work in this @ - @ Really like the extras I see in the BG here and there, like the guy jogging with his Jolteon is a cute little scene, same with the Joys being on stand by during matches, like seeing stuff like that in pokemon comics

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Dude no worries about delay, just do what you can. And also your slowpoke persona is utterly charming, every drawing of it is a delight, so this page though unnecessary is very welcome to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)