• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Written Story Written Log Unova Teen Mon The Aftermath: A Post-Apocalyptic White 2 Storylocke

Thread Description
The run where Pokémon survive in the destroyed region of Unova. Updates every Friday

JavierE64

There´s even something under the mask?
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Greetings everyone, and welcome to my very first Nuzlocke Challenge. This story takes place in a world where Humanity became extinct, and the Pokémon will have to survive the chaotic region of Unova and it´s never ending obstacles and surprises.
As some of you may know, this run was first published on DeviantArt back in 2016 . And as such, chapters will be released here every Friday.

But before getting started, I must mention the following:
[This series contains some small degree of violence that might not be suitable for some readers; so please, read with caution.]

With that out of the way, let´s start things off,
I can only catch the first Pokémon of each area.
If a Pokémon has fainted, is consired dead and it must be put on the PC permanently
Dupes and Shiny Clause
Set mode
Repels are no allowed
Legendaries CANNOT be catched or used.

And finally, here´s the prologue of this story.
Dear reader,

If you managed to find this letter, and can read it; it means that I passed away not so long ago, and I used my last minutes to write this.
It´s been like; I don´t know, weeks, months, even years since everything went to hell; but that wasn´t always the case.

If this letter gives you hope or anger is up to you, but there was a time when Pokémon and humans lived together in harmony, with both sides working together to achieve common life goals. This unbreakable bond lasted for generations, but like anything good in life, it had to end.

For unknown reasons, all the Legendary Pokémon had been awaken and started to fight each other until there was only one.
With all the great power unleashed, this ''war'' caused nothing but chaos and destruction in every region in the world.
This fight went on for days and days, until they all stopped fighting and disappeared, never to be heard again.
But the aftermath of the fight, left hundreds upon hundreds of cities and towns completely in ruins.

Almost all the Pokémon survived the war because they were used to tolerate attacks during battles for decades.
The Human Race, however, was completely wiped out within the first week.
Without the guidance of their trainers or modern technology, these innocent creatures had a lot of difficulties surviving on their own.

And to make things even worst,they had to do horrible stuff such as stealing from others, beating themselves into submission and even murdering for reasons that I don´t really want to talk about right now. Is an absolute nightmare and nobody deserves that, especially them.

But one day, these wonderful creatures will retake the Earth and turn it into a much better society that any of us could ever desire.
And with these final words, I’m leaving this planet; Thank you for your time, and be careful out there.

Sincerely,
Some random person.

Hope you all enjoy it, and I wish you a very wonderful evening.

Last edited:

Bowser's Family Vacation

Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
We humans would be screwed in the apocalypse in a world with Pokemon in it, wouldn't we? I'm excited to see how Pokemon, while physically able to adapt, will need to mentally adapt in order to survive.

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Salutations, here am I with the first chapter of this story.

We humans would be screwed in the apocalypse in a world with Pokemon in it, wouldn't we? I'm excited to see how Pokemon, while physically able to adapt, will need to mentally adapt in order to survive.
I want to be optimistic and say that we might survive; but yeah, completely screwed.
And given who we are about to meet, the Pokémon will need a LOT of mental Strength to make it through.

Getting Started

Aspertia City: The city signifying further development. How ironic that name sounds nowadays.
This seemly calm City is the place, where our tragic story begins.

A ten year old child received a starter Pokémon to travel across Unova, a tradition as old as Time itself. This creature was a little Snivy and the two became friends on first sight; Together, these two would make a life changing journey to explore new places, make new friends, face up multiples Rivals, and work hard to become the best trainers across the land.

However; the day before they could begin their journey, this whole mess started.
As the Legendaries continued with their war, Everyone was paralyzed in fear as various homes and businesses were being destroyed at the blink of their eyes. The grass type witnessed it all while his trainer tried to carry him into a safe place. But they could only run for so long; a massive fireball fell all over the city, and the force of impact made both individual crash against a wall and fall unconscious.

Who knows how much time had to pass, but The Snivy finally woke up. Although he only had some minor wounds from the attack, the only thing remaining from his hometown was just a few buildings. But that wasn´t the worst of all, he also came to the brutal discovery of the death of his own trainer. The grass starter was in shock, this couldn´t happen; he cried for help, any help, but no one else responded. He was all alone, and there was nothing else he could do.

...​

The Snivy spend all his time lying silently on top of his house´s rooftop, not even bothering to move a single inch of his body; the only thing the poor starter did was wondering if he should do something with his life, or if he should just try to reunite with his trainer. At least the strong sunlight and the occasional Rain managed to keep him alive.

It looked like a non-ending cycle; until one day, a strange Pokémon arrived to the city. Wild creature never arrive to the city, this curious incident caused the Snivy to get up and follow the lead. The two eventually reached the observation point, and the Pokémon is revealed to be a Tepig; and without any warning, the fire type attacked him without a chance to talk. The two starters tried to knock the other out of the hill with Tackle; but neither refused to lose and both eventually fall down the stairs during the fight.

The Fire Starter realized that this was a waste of time and ran away; Snivy chased him around the city, but he eventually lost him, and went back home like nothing ever happened. On his way however, found an injured Patrat on the floor.
-Please....Help me- The normal type seemed to be attacked- On my bag, there´s so Potions you can use-
Snivy was quick to reach a small sack a few inches again and use the item, but no before asking what´s his business here.
-I´m was just looking for my friends- The Scout Pokémon said- They went to search for food, but didn´t returned-

The Normal type was very thankful for the assist, but still needed help with his search; and since Snivy had nothing better to do, he joined in.
And so, the two Pokémon began to leave the city, and prepare to head into the nearby route.
-By the way, my name is Patrick- The Patrat tried to break the ice- Do you have a name by any chance?-

-Sebastian- the Snivy got a little nervous- I think mine is Sebastian-

Sebastian (Snivy) Adamant Nature, Likes to Run
Patrick (Patrat) Quiet Nature, Alert to sounds

This was a tricky chapter to write, the beginning of a story is always complicated to get right. I hope this one really does the job of engaging.
When it comes to game play, this just covers the first fight with the rival and my very first catch on Route 19 .

Previous / Next

I hope you all enjoy it, thanks a lot for the support, and I wish you a nice evening.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
A new week is starting, so let´s celebrate it with a new chapter.

New Allies

Patrick left the city of Aspertia in search of his friends with the help of Sebastian

As they traverse through Route 19, they were attack by some wild Pokémon; The Patrat fought his way out with Tackle, while the Snivy just used his Vines as a Whip. It went like this for a couple of hours, until they finally arrived at the town of Floccesy. Even before the war, this place was very small with nothing to stand out; well, almost nothing. Rumor has it that once a long-respected trainer used to live in a house at the far left corner of the city. If the duo wanted to search around here, visiting that residence first would be the best idea.

I wouldn`t enter that place if I were you. An old- sounding voice was trying to warn them, and it sounded like it was very close; The duo eventually discovered that the voice came from a small Clock Tower, where a Volcarona seemed to live in. Patrick was quick to ask him if he saw his friends around here; and the bug Type responded by saying that he saw them near the path Northeast, they were probably heading for the small range located there.

The Duo then followed his advice, but not before Sebastian asking why a Pokémon as powerful as a Volcarona is doing in a place like this.
-I would like to answer that question, but now I must get ready for something; Maybe I can tell you more about it later-. And like that, the two groups continued their separate ways.

....​

The duo then went into Route 20, before beign attacked by a small flock of Pidoves; they couldn`t fight them off, and were forced to run into the ranch. As the chase proceed, Patrick could hear someone screaming from afar. It was his friends, they were in trouble. He and Sebastian then managed to lose off the Bird Pokèmon and began rushing into the ranch.

But no matter how fast they ran, it was too late. The two eventually found a small Lillipup, crying next to the body of a Purrloin.
-Lucas- Patrick also began crying- What on earth just happened?-
-I`m..so sorry Patrick- Lucas could barely speak- We were attacked during our search, and Penny didn`t make it-
The two continued feeling bad for what just happened; Sebastian watched it all, he also felt really bad for them.

And to make things even worst, the Tepig from before noticed Penny´s body and quickly became angry, attacking Sebastian in the process.
Unlike the last battle, this one was far more one sided towards the Fire type; not only he now have Ember, but the Snivy wasn`t in the best condition to fight. Patrick and Lucas couldn´t contain their emotions after what`s happening right now; both normal types violently Tackled the Tepig, forcing him into running away once again.

But before anything else happened, a couple of old Stoutlands came in; feeling sorry for their circumstances, the two offered them a proper funeral for Penny, and a dinner at their house. The Purrloin was buried somewhere around the ranch under a rock covered with a lot of flowers.
Both Patrick and Lucas made some words of honor at her funeral: They may have known each other for just a day, but Sebastian could clearly see how those two were really close to her, and how she`ll be missed in their lives.

...​

The night finally arrived, and everyone went into a farm for dinner; joining them for this occasion, is the Volcarona from earlier. One of the Stoutlands confirmed that he usually loves to eat with them at least once a week. While eating, Sebastian asked the Volcarona the same question as before; and the Bug type confessed that he used to be a retired champion. But when the rest started asking what happened to his trainer, the Volcarona remained silent.

To get everyone away from the topic, he informed Sebastian that a large group of survivors were heading to his hometown of Aspertia. This shocked Sebastian and wanted to come back inmediately; but with all the things that happened today, he was completely tired So he, Patrick and Lucas decided to spend the night at the barn to later return and make business with the other group.

Meanwhile, outside the barn, multiple Pokémon wearing dark clothing were seen escaping from the barn.
-All of our work, for just a few berries?- One of them was angry- And why didn`t you killed the Lillipup?-
-Don`t worry, we still had more places to rob- The other one had a grin on his face- As for the Puppy, I did it so he can spread the word of our group-

Lucas (Lillipup) Rash nature, Highly Curious

Here we have two new members of the group, and inmediately lose of them.

Penny was my catch for Route 20, but quickly passed away during a battle with a wild Lillipup
RIP Penny The Purrloin (Lv.4-6) Lonely Nature, Somewhat Vain. I really liked her, and I really wanted her on the team; but I guess fate told me otherwise.

As for Lucas, he was my catch of Floccesy Ranch, and the one who beat the Rival's Tepig by himself.

Previous /
Next

Hope you like it, and I'll see you in the next update.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
After expending the last night inside a farm, Sebastian finally returned to his hometown of Aspertia; with Patrick and Lucas traveling with him as a thanks for bringing them together again.

The city hadn´t really changed at all, except for the fact that it was taken by another group of survivors while they were outside; They generally consisted of very common Pokémon around the area but stronger.

Upon arriving at the city, the trio was received by a Lillipup who asked them what their intentions with their newly acquired territory.
This angered Sebastian a lot and immediately claimed he already lived in there long before them, and demanding to check up his house for any evidence to prove his case. The normal type, however, denied the proposal and just said:
If you really want to stay here, you have two more options: Join us or fight for it. Your choice.

Sebastian accepted to join, only if he gets his house back with all his stuff; but The Lillipup refused, the Snivy shouldn´t make demands and should be thankful they offered him a change to join instead of being killed. This was enough for both sides, and without any diplomacy remaining, started to fight for the control of the city.

The Lillipup called his 5 friends to help him take the trio out of their turf, and the battle begins; The entire thing took place inside the backyard of a destroyed school for young trainers. Both Patrick and Lucas tried to take down the enemy with a devastating combination of Leer and Tackle, while Sebastian continued using his Vine Whips.

After a few minutes, 4 of the 6 enemy Pokémon were easily defeated by the trio; The Lillipup was intrigued by this and send his remaining Patrat to take care of them. Patrick decided to participate in the battle ; he tackled the other Patrat multiple times while it was using a strange move called Work Up multiple times. And when his opponent begin tackling himself, Patrick got fatally injured. The Patrat almost lost the fight if it wasn´t by the Oran Berry he picked up earlier; The normal type used one final tackle to take down the last opponent.

This causes the Lillipup to finally get ready to battle; but Patrick was deeply wounded, so Lucas offered himself for the challenge. Like The Patrat, Lillipup used Work Out several times while Lucas tackled him multiples times. Unfortunately, when the leader finally tackled Lucas, he landed a critical hit and got him badly injured. Patrick tried to help his ally, but couldn´t respond no matter what he did; the pain was too much for Lucas to handle, and within minutes, he passed away. Patrick cried out of pain after losing yet another friend and the whole city heard him scream, including another Lillipup sleeping inside of Sebastian´s house. The Patrat lost control of himself and attacked the Leader out of rage.

But before anything else happened, the other Lillipup appeared and stopped the fight; He told the duo that his name was Loo, the one who battled was his little brother Lee, and that Sebastian was seen on some pictures on the house. Loo scolded Lee for what he had done and send everyone into the Pokémon center to heal their wounds.

After everyone recovered, both Puppy Pokémon that the trio was confused with aggressive invaders, and since they worked so hard to find a safe, had no option but to defend it. The brothers deeply apologized for what they did, especially for the murder of Lucas; and offered them an equal place in their group, including their house. But Patrick refused.

Don´t take it personal, but I rather go outside on my own than live next to the monsters that killed my friend.

Loo understood his situation and gave him a bag full of supplies, including some TMs, and wished him luck in life; Patrick left the city while crying. Sebastian stood there watching him go; he may got his home back, but something about him felt empty that day.

Patrick stood all alone in Route 19, watching himself fall apart on a small river; but within his teary eyes, he could also notice a small green Pokémon getting closer to him.
-I´m...really sorry for what happened- Sebastian tried to confort- I know how it feels, and you don´t deserve to deal with this alone-
The Patrat then lean on his shoulders to cry to his heart content, he was really grateful for his support.

The Snivy will experience his journey after all.

RIP Lucas The Lillipup (Lv.4-11) That godamn crit.

Previous / Next

Thanks for reading this chapter, and I wish you a nice evening.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Greetings everyone, and here´s the fourth Chapter of the run.

Sebastian and Patrick continued their journey across the region. The sun began to fall right when they reached Route 20, setting up a camp was the preferred idea. Before heading to sleep, however, Sebastian noticed that Patrick was still depressed about all that happened.

In an attempt to cheer him out, the Snivy asked him to tell a little bit about his friends.
I don´t remember much details, but I think I was in a Pokémon Center when things started to mess up; ran into Lucas and Penny while looking for a safe place, and We all joined together to defend ourselves against an. I really cared about them, even if we didn´t fully know each other.

The Patrat felt a slight relieve after getting that out of his chest, and asked the Grass type about his story as well.
My Trainer was a fairly young person. We planned to travel the region just for fun, but it got delayed for reasons I don´t really remember. Being raised all my life to be a Starter Pokémon, this was quite frustrating. And just one day before we finally were allowed to go, this whole thing started. I keep remembering it everyday, wondering how our lives could´ve been different if we traveled earlier.

As they turn off the campfire, the duo checked once again the things that Loo gave to them; Some minor medicines, varied berries, and some useful TMs.
Patrick learned Work Up, and Return alongside Sebastian. The duo then fell asleep right on the spot, awaiting to continue with their journey.

....​

The next day, they went outside the route and noticed a very weird looking facility; and since there was a odd entrance across the forest, the duo proceed with entering the place and search for any object of interest. As they go, a sign is saying that the name of the place is Virbank Complex; It looked completely destroyed, even more that other cities around here; it was probably due to those collapse gas containers, and a terrible smell was coming from one of them.

The duo went closer to figure the origin, and were surprised by the appearance of a Levitating Pokémon.
-Greetings, fellow strangers- The Poison type was a Koffing-My name´s Kenny, so nice to meet you-
Sebastian and Patrick told him their names, and asked what is he doing in a place like this.

-I heard a lot of interesting thing about this place in particular, this was the home of several Koffings before the apocalypse; and since I´m one too, Is very interesting to see how my family used to live back then.- said Kenny to them.

But before he could say anything else, some noises were heard from afar, nobody had any idea what was going on.
Out of nowhere, an army of Audinos appeared and started getting closer and closer to the trio.

Without time to react, the three Pokémon had to fight all those normal types and defend themselves. By making good use of their move set, the herd was defeated and they ran away. After the battle, Patrick and Sebastian felt very weird, their bodies had been surrounded by a white light as their physical forms changed; Sebastian and Patrick evolved into a Servine and a Watchog respectively.

Both asked Kenny what was the deal with those Audinos and Kenny said:
-Ever since the apocalypse, those Poor creatures had difficulty taking care of other people; so they travel in groups, giving extreme joy and care to anyone they found. The only problem is they give so much care that Pokémon might get hurt or even killed in the process.-

Seeing how much knowledge Kenny had, the duo invited him to their journey; he quickly agreed with that, and the Trio spends the night in the complex.

The next day, the trio left the facility and continued their trip. Kenny kept telling the duo about all the things he knows about until they found another city next to a bay. They were really happy about it; but it didn´t last, as another group quickly surrounds them.

-Who are you?- A Whirlipede stood in front of everyone- And what are your intention in Virbank City?

Sebastian (Servine) Adamant Nature, Likes to Run
Patrick (Watchog) Quiet Nature, Alert to sounds
Kenny (Koffing) Bashful Nature, Highly Curious

Previous / Next

Hope you all enjoy it, and I wish you a nice evening.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Hello there, and welcome to the Fifth Chapter of this run.

When Sebastian, Patrick and Kenny arrived on the city of Virbank, a group of poison Pokémon led by a Whirlipede surrounded the three.

-I´m not gonna repeat myself- The Curlipede Pokémon called herself as Wendy- What are your intentions on this city?-
Patrick said to her that they just run into the place while searching for a place to live; and after thinking a bit about their situation, decided to give them a place on their city in exchange for services.

The trio followed the leader into what it looked like a workshop, filled with Pokémon making several pieces of Art of all kinds. When Sebastian asked the reason for such odd actions, Wendy said that those pieces must be delivered to an important location. Patrick then wonders why they don´t help with more vital activities, only to hear that the city already has everything covered.

Without other options, the trio accepted the proposal and started working; but with the little resources and experience they had, unappealing drawings and sub par paintings were the only things that could be made. Even with a huge load of Pokemon working in bad conditions, nobody could come up with anything. Sebastian and Patrick realized this situation was extremely ridiculous, they should talk to Wendy about it and convince her to let them do something else, anything but this nonsense; but Sebastian refused: She had a large army on her command, and he´s very weak to Poison attacks.

Meanwhile, Kenny was wandering around the place seeing other´s people work; at some point, he noticed a small bag hidden under the workplace.
The contains of it really woke up his curiosity: A case filled with small films, multiples cans of Lemonade, and some Pecha Berries. The Koffing then picked up the bag, he really wants to show it to his friends.

...​

The day continued to move forward, things were moving on smoothly; at least, until they appeared. A couple of Pokémon, all wearing dark colored clothing, began attacking the city. The local security tried to fight back, but the enemy was too strong for them; and to make things even more outrageous, a Pignite along with a Pidove join in the fight against the invaders. Fed up with this, the trio disobeyed their orders and also participate.
With all those forces combined, the thugs retreated in defeat; The Fire starter wasn´t having it, and began chasing them.

After the fight, Sebastian asked who were those Pokémon and why did they attack the city.
-They are one of the most dangerous groups around Unova- A random citizen nervously said- You shouldn´t underestimate the Chaos and destruction of the Hy....-

The trio was physically scolded by Wendy for disobeying orders before finishing the frase. Sebastian and Patrick angrily claimed that those weirdos could´ve made serious damage if they didn´t intervene. The Whirlipede refused to listen their excuses, and send them back to work on the art pieces.

Patrick, realizing that her army was worn out, begins attacking the soldiers using his Crunch attack; Sebastian and Kenny were surprised at first, but then assisted him into defeating the army with quite ease.

This angered Wendy a lot and she, along with her trusty Koffing, decided to defeat them and put them back in their place. Patrick used a combination of his two new techniques, Work Up and Return, to defeat her. As the Watchog set his sights on Wendy, she tried to trick him into ramming against her so to get poisoned, and he fell in the trap; Now in poor conditions, The Poison type quickly used her deadliest move: Venoshock.

But before she could finish him however, one citizen told her that the art pieces were ready to be sent to their destination; Wendy told him that she´s very busy at the moment, and that the delivery shouldn´t be done before midnight. Patrick used this opportunity to defeat her using Return and cured himself using the Berry given by Kenny.

But before the battle was over; a few black Hydra members were chased by the Pignite, and they all eventually entered a Wailord carrying a lot of cargo.
Without time to think, the trio also rushed into the gigantic Water type, who was about to leave the city and deliver the goods.

The residents were all surprise of Wendy just letting all those problematic individuals leaving without trying to stop it.
-We just made them a favor, and they screw it up- The Whirlipede wasn´t upset, just disappointed - Thrust me, they don´t really stand a chance against the mess that is Castelia City-

Previous / Next

Thanks a lot for reading; and I´ll see you in the next chapter, where things are about to get interesting.
Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
There it is folks, the Sixth Chapter of the Run.

Sebastian, Patrick and Kenny entered inside the cargo of a Wailord to get out of the violent city of Virbank. A Pignite and his friend Pidove were chasing some Hydra members on top of the Water type, but the goons managed to hide themselves really well on the cargo.

After a while, the Fire type got tired and took a sit next to the trio; Patrick then asked him who is he, and why is he always getting in their way?
-My name is Tommy, and I am on a never-ending quest to take down The Hydra for good. Those Criminal scums are responsible for several crimes against Pokémon, including…- He then suddenly stopped talking for a moment before continuing.
I´m sorry, don´t really want to talk about that, It´s complicated. But I´m going to make sure those delinquents pay it with their lives.

And when Kenny asked about the Pidove, Tommy said that Peter just follows him around for no apparent reason, probably because of his casual nature.
The five of them continued talking for hours until they fell asleep; and by next morning, they had already arrived to the city of Castelia.

At first glance, the city hadn´t been fully affected by the war at all; except than most of the buildings had much more greenery than before, with entire houses filled with all sorts of plants, it was something beautiful to behold. The group tried to hide inside the cargo, but the local security captured them immediately, alongside the goons. The guards asked them what were they doing in there; but before anyone could say a word, the sounds of trumpets were heard, and a Leavanny appeared in a glorious way.

The Grass type then introduced himself to the unexpected guesses:

Greetings, my beloved guesses, my name is Lawrence and I am the Leader of the most beautiful city on Unova. Before my master Burgh passed away, he asked me to keep this city beautiful. And for the last weeks, I did my best to keep my promise. You are all free to enjoy the glory of the city at its fullest while I guide you across it.

During the speech, one of the Hydra tried to attack Lawrence, but he dodged the attack and easily incapacitated him.
- You´re VERY lucky that I dislike getting blood all over my City.- The Leavanny then put him alongside the other, and begins the tour.

He led everyone to what it looked like a giant trash can located at the center of the city.
This is the place where I put all the undesirable things that damage my beloved city into the disgusting place that is the sewer system, where it belongs.’’

Kenny was interested to see the sewers so he entered inside the trash can. Patrick then asked why they are watching a giant trash out of all the places available on the city; But before any answer were given, the local guards pushed everyone but Sebastian into the trash can and quickly shut it down before anyone could escape.

Those guys were nothing but a waste of time, not to mention that one of them attacked me. The only reason why I spared you is because you are a grass type, which makes you the ideal person to help maintain my city. And we both know that I can take you down easily.

The Servine was angry at Lawrence for what he did, but there´s nothing he could do; so, The grass starter sadly accepted working for him.
The new leader then checked the content of the cargo, and immediately disliked everything. Upset at such poor pieces, he sends an army of Dwebbles to Virbank city -Please bring me Wendy immediately, I need to have a deep conversation with that Poisonous Bug about our deal-

Lawrence had to continue his business at the city, so he gave Sebastian the rest of the day to explore; He will have a lot to do tomorrow.
After waiting quite a while, The Servine tried to open the Trash to save his friends, but it´s locked .
-PATRICK, KENNY, CAN YOU HEAR ME!- He was shouting as hard as possible, but with no response- I´LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE, PLEASE HOLD ON!-

Screaming like a maniac is not gonna make things easier for both of you.

Sebastian noticed that the voice was somewhere; and when he turned his back, he saw a small Petilil.

This Chapter marks the introduction of Lawrence, one of the most interesting characters of the Story.
And to finally confirm things, The Hydra is the counterpart of Team Plasma; or it isn´t?
They won´t do much now, but they will become important in the future.

Previous / Next

Hope you all like it, and I´ll see you in the next Chapter.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Outside Castelia City, there is a Place full of sand known as Route 4. In these deserted areas, some security guards found what it looked like a red stone sitting next to some dead Pokémon; It was really precious, so the guards took it into Castelia City so they can show it to master Lawrence.

Once they got inside, the stone was shaking and moving a lot. The two now realized that the thing they picked up wasn´t really a stone at all; but instead , a sleeping fire Pokémon known as a Darumaka. The bug Pokémon got paralysed at the sight of such powerful Fire type, even though she was way more afraid of them than they to her, and ran away. The poor creature wandered around the city trying to find a way to get out, but everyone got scared of her.

After minutes of exploring, the Darumaka found a Servine and a Petilil talking next to a giant trash can,talking about freeing someone out of the sewer system. The two Grass type turned out to be Sebastian and Penelope respectively. Knowing that they will probably otherwise, the Darumaka introduced herself to them:

Uhhh. Hello, I don´t want to hurt you; my name is Danny, and I got lost in this city, ¿could you please help me find a way to get out and get back home?

Penelope, the Petilil then made a deal with both Danny and Sebastian:

You two better listen what I say, I´m going to help you release your friends from the sewers, and guide you to the exit; But In exchange, I need you to assist me of getting rid of that Lawrence prick. He has control of the most powerful city on Unova, and is wasting it completely just to make it LOOK good, instead of make it efficient. There is a hidden door to the sewers next to a tree, we can use it to rescue your friends.

...​

Meanwhile on the sewers, Patrick, Kenny, Tommy and the Peter tried to find a way to escape out of the disgusting and depressing area while defending themselves against other trapped Pokémon. During the conflict, The Pignite noticed that the Hydra goons from before were attacking a Rattata and a Woobat, and immediately ran into them. The goons went on the run again with Tommy and Peter chasing them. Patrick and Kenny then approached the rescued duo and asked what happened with them.

- My name is Wilson- The Woobat said to them- Me and my friend Rodrick were scavenging around; and like you, we ended up in here because of that Pretentious Leavanny-

The four of them then decided to team up in order to escape, with Patrick quickly getting along with Rodrick. Back on the city, Penelope managed to find the hidden door and tried to open it with the help of Danny and Sebastian. And when it finally budged, The Hydra goons ran into it and escaped, followed by Tommy and Peter.

-Patrick, Kenny; Can you hear me now?- The Servine called them once again. Wilson heard him and told everyone that the voice was coming from afar.
The four individuals managed to reach the door, and quickly exited the area. Sebastian hugged his friends as the rest tried to close the door.

Both sides were curious about the new Pokémon; But before any introduction could be made, another herd of Audinos forced their way into the entrance. As they all fight to fend off the normal types, Rodrick began changing his physical form and evolve into a Raticate.

After a few minutes, the seven members fend all enemies and shut the door down.

-Listen everyone- Penelope began talking after a small break- It´s good that you´re all safe and sound, but I don´t think this reunion will last if that insect called Lawrence discovered our presence in his city. Knowing the guy, he will send his entire forces to kill us on the spot-

She was right, none of them were strong enough to defeat him or his forces. And after the commotion that was escaping the sewers, getting out of Castelia will near impossible at the moment.

-I think the best plan for now is just lay low for a while- the Petilil came up with an idea- And when the time is right, we make our move-

Having no other choice, Everyone agreed with the idea and started developing their plan.

But what they didn´t knew, is that a Magnemite and a Klank were looking them form afar.
TEAMING UP TO COMPLETE A COMMON GOAL, WHAT AN INTERESTING CIRCUMSTANCE.

Penelope (Petilil) Impish Nature, Scatters things often
Danny (Darumaka) Timid Nature, Likes to Thrash about
Rodrick (Raticate) Hardy Nature, Somewhat Vain
Wilson (Woobat) Jolly Nature, Quick Tempered

This chapter marks the start of an interesting idea I had for this series: Having ALL the Pokémon I catch on the story at once.
Although, not everyone will be used for combat.

Previous / Next

UPDATE: Due to schedule conflicts, Chapters will now be published only every Friday.
Thanks a lot for reading, and I wish you a nice evening.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Salutations everybody, and welcome to the special Chapter 8 of this story.

After escaping from the sewer system of Castelia, our group of Pokémon started hiding between City Buildings and developing a plan to get revenge on the city´s leader Lawrence and escape from this nightmare of a place.

-Lawrence doesn´t know that you escaped- Penelope came up with an idea- So why don´t we use that to our advantage? He usually sets up meetings to talk mostly about keeping his city ´´Beautiful´´; we could set up an ambush and hit him where it hurts him more.-

-Not to mention- Sebastian remembered his last encounter with the Bug leader- He also asked his minions to send Wendy for a talk-

Almost everyone agreed with the idea, except for Rodrick. Wait a minute, I know that we must take care of the jerk, but I must remind you all that we are in Castelia city, one of the richest places from Unova. And if that guy is wasting all those goods, we should take them. Wilson supported him and told them that his rodent friends is quite the skillful thief, capable of using Hidden techniques to enter any facility.

Another member to intervene was Patrick, who told them that they should train a little before anything; after all, having to fight all the guards, and even Lawrence himself, is a possibility they can´t fully dodge.

After almost everyone gave their opinion, the group finally comes up with the plan: During the event, Sebastian and Penelope will make sure that no one suspects a thing; Patrick, Wilson and Kenny will be the ones attacking; and Rodrick will search the buildings and take everything that isn´t nailed to the ground alongside Danny. Kenny however, suggested than the Darumaka should be one of the attackers because of her fire type; she refused to do it out of fear, but Patrick stood near her and assured that they will watch over her.

Danny felt a bit of unfamiliarity with the situation, she never had someone protecting her; it was a bittersweet feeling, and she accepted the plan.

....​

As the days passed; Sebastian and Penelope were working on the city, while the rest went into hiding, always preparing for the big day.
But their patience eventually paid off, Lawrence called up from the long awaited meeting inside his fallen trainer´s Gym. Preparations were made inside to receive the ´´special´´ guess, with Sebastian and Penelope taking seat in a faraway area. The Leavanny was sitting on a Golden Throne, as he waited for the Whirlipede to appear. The Poison type was escorted by a couple of Dwebbles, she wasn´t surprised of only seeing Sebastian in there.

-I sincerely apologize for failing to reach the accorded Quota- Wendy tried to excuse for the lackluster pieces- But my men are having difficulties coming up with new material, we may need a little bit more time t..-

Do you really think that, for this pieces of garbage, is really worth letting your disgusting Poison types live? Do you, DO YOU!
Lawrence was pissed at her, and was getting closer and closer to her as he was raising his sharp arms.

-What happened to you Lawrence? you weren´t like this when we were part of Burgh´s team- Wendy knew she was done for- You were nicer, and actually care for other people other than yourself; And now that´s all that matters to you, you and your shitty place-

Lawrence had enough of her insults, and started attacking the Whirlipede with no mercy.

YOU DIDN´T PRESERVE THE BEAUTY OF THIS CITY, YOU TARNISH IT BEYOND RECOGNITION. VIRBANK MAY BE IN WORST CONDITION, BUT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE RUINS OF WHAT WAS KNOWN AS CASTELIA.

He was taking the bait, and continued attacking. But wait a moment, he should´ve been poisoned by now with her ability.
-Do you really think I was gonna fall into your stupid tricks?- Said the Leavanny while holding a Pecha Berry at hand.

Lawrence was about to kill her, none of the guards did anything to stop it. This was the perfect moment, Sebastian gave the signal. Kenny entered the gym setting up a smokescreen on the place, every civilian got scared and ran away. Wendy took advantage of the chaos, and ran away to hide.

Patrick, Wilson and Danny tried to attack Lawrence, but he managed to dodge all three of them with his limited sight. Penelope and Sebastian were ordered to deal with the intruders, but both Grass types revealed their true colors and helped their friends

Lawrence wasn´t having it anymore; he and two remaining guards set their sights on the group, they were gonna kill them all.

Wilson tried to attack a Swadloon with Air Cutter, only for the opponent to Protect himself; But the move wouldn´t last forever, and the Woobat only needed another Air Cutter to defeat him. Patrick battled one of the Dwebbles; the Watchog dodge multiple Smack Downs as he set up some Work Outs, being aware of the Rock type´s defenses; in the end, The normal type used a strong Crunch to break off Dwebble´s shell, and severely wound him.

But the real battle hasn´t even started, as Lawrence was still on the loose. Kenny and Wilson tried to hit him with sludge and air cutter; but the Leavanny kept dodging attacks, and he Cut all Six Pokémon with his arms. They didn´t stand a chance, he was way too powerful.

As the leader was about to deal the finishing blow, Danny began to cry and begged him to stop.

-Do you really think I´m gonna spare after all they´ve done?- He was laughing at her plead- And even if that´s the case, what are you gonna go if I don´t?-

The bug type continued messing with the Darumaka. You´re nothing more than a coward, incapable of even moving a finger. And even if you could, there´s no way a pathetic child like you has a chance against a god like me. So go ahead, attack me, if you dare.

The poor fire type was overwhelmed by fear and frustration, the others couldn´t do anything in their state. Lawrence was about to Slice her apart; she can´t control it anymore, yelling out of desperation, she Threw a Fire punch straight into his guts. The Bug type could only crawl in fear as Danny began beating him up with her bare fist, all while repeatedly screaming to leave them alone

When the Darumaka finally calmed down, she first witnessed her actions by looking at Lawrence´s corpse.
No nononono, not again, please tell me I lost control again. She started crying, only to receive comfort from the rest of the group.
It wasn´t your fault, everything will be okay. Patrick was there to soothe her, and she began feeling better.

Wilson noticed a trash can on the gym similar to the one on the city, everyone stared in agreement; and with his telekinetic abilities, he carried the body of Lawrence, and put it into the garbage.

....​

After the battle was over, Wendy revealed herself to the group, and they tried to aid with her wounds. The Whirlipede already knew how this was gonna be end up, being fully aware of Lawrence´s preferential treatment towards his typing.

-I guess I should thank you for taking care of him- The poison type said in a sad tone- But it´ll only be a matter of time before the citizens go insane when they realize what you have done and try to kill all of you-

I would suggest you leaving before that happens. The group disagreed with the idea, but she was right. Wendy gave them a decent goodbye, and took the role of the Leader of the city.

On the outsides, Rodrick was waiting for them with a huge bag full of stolen possession. Wilson told his friend about what just happened, The Raticate was a little bit upset, but he was glad everyone made it out. Kenny then suggested to stick together and continuing traveling, which everyone agreed.

And with all the members reunited, the group begins to leave the city of Castelia; never looking back, and to never comeback.

This is one of the chapters I was so excited to write; not only because it´s the end of the Lawrence story line, but also because It shows a peculiar moment for Danny as a character.

Previous / Next

Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you all enjoy it, and I´ll see you next week.
Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Greetings, and welcome to the ninth chapter of The Aftermath.

The Group managed to escape from the tyranny of Lawrence on the City of Castelia; but what most of them didn´t knew is that outside the city, there was a gigantic dessert surrounded by a dangerous sandstorm.

Danny quickly recognized the place, it was the same place where the guards picked her up; She tried to tell the rest, but couldn´t do it; the horrible memories of killing Lawrence still lingered inside her mind, and didn´t know how the rest would react. Patrick quickly noticed Danny´s strange behavior and asked her if she was ok, but she still wasn´t capable of saying a word; Noticing this, Patrick patted her head and assured her that no matter what happens, they will always be with her.

The group begins walking across in the hopes of getting a place to protect themselves from the weather; hours passed, and nothing was found, they were close to give up; Luckily for them, after a few hours, the seven Pokemon managed to found some abandon houses next to a river.

They all quickly moved into one of the residences; The first thing they did inside was a checkup of the things Rodrick stole from the city: medicines, items, Tms, berries, even a Dowsing Machine to find hidden items; Everyone, especially Wilson, congrats Rodrick for his amazing work, and Penelope begin organizing all their new stuff. Sebastian then noticed a weird looking seed between the stuff, a Miracle Seed;The Servine gained some interest on the object, and took it for himself. It might be useful later on.

When counting, the Petilil realized that the berries will barely last for a day, and they will eventually have to search for food.Everyone was fully aware of the situation, Wilson suggested that they first need to eat and take a rest before doing anything else; everyone agreed on that statement, they really went through a lot these last couple of days.

While exploring the houses, Kenny found some ancient ceramic plates and utensils; The Koffing happily came up with the idea of making some dishes with the berries and some water from the river. That sounded really for the group, so Patrick and Wilson begin to bring water while the rest set up the fire.

The seven members of the group eventually enjoyed the soup they´ve made when the night finally arrived on the Area. During the Dinner, the entire group begins to interact with each other by telling jokes, singing some random songs and telling their personal stories; such as Kenny´s adventures, Rodrick and Wilson’s life of crime, Penelope´s time working with Lawrence, and some of Danny´s life there.

Despite the condition in where they lived, the group managed to have a wonderful time, since they had each other on this cruel world.

They were all very tired and full after the eating; everyone entered to one of the houses and begin to fall asleep on the floor. The only ones who had difficulties sleeping were Sebastian and Patrick, who were so happy for what they have done so far on their adventure, and all the allies they have gathered. The duo then promised to do whatever it takes to keep this group together, no matter how difficult it can be.

...​

The next day, the group got woke up by a noise that sounded like someone knocking on a broken door. Sebastian checked the ousides while the rest was on guard, the Pokemon who were knocking turned out to be a Magnemite and a Klink.

The two steel Pokémon introduced themselves to the group by speaking simultaneously:
GREETINGS EVERYONE, WE ARE MAGNEMITE AND KLINK, PROUD MEMBERS OF THE COLRESS PROGRAM: AN ORGANIZATION WHO TRAVELS IN SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE.

The Group was very confused about them and, believing they were in some kind of cult, asked them what they want.

WE DON´T WANT NOTHING FROM YOU, JUST BEIGN AMAZED ABOUT YOUR ALLIANCE. THAT´S THE REASON WE ENJOY THIS NEW WORLD, ANYTHING CAN BE POSSIBLE. WE HAD GATHERED A LOT OF THINGS ON OUR JOURNEYS, AND BECAME SMARTER AND SMARTER EVERY DAY. WE CAN ANSWER EVERY QUESTION YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Penelope used this to her advantage and asked them where to get food.

THERE IS A PLACE NEAR THE RUINS CALLED DESSERT RESORT WHERE YOU CAN GET FOOD, IT´S NOT TOO FAR AWAY, JUST FOLLOW THE NORTH, AND YOU´LL BE THERE IN NO TIME.

Everyone was happy for hearing that, especially Kenny who wanted to explore the ruins. Sebastian then thanked them for the information, and asked what they can do to return the favor.

YOU DON´T NEED TO THANK US, THE FACT THAT WE MANAGED TO WITNESS YOUR STORY WAS ALL WE WANTED. GO AHEAD, CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY, AND ONE DAY WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN; AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, YOU´LL TELL US YOUR STORY AGAIN. SAYONARA FOR NOW.

The duo then left the dessert without a trace; The group was still doubtful about the motivations of those steel types, but they decided to follow their advice and go to the dessert resort before something else happens.

Previous / Next

Hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I´ll see you next week.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Here we are, in the Tenth Chapter of this Run.

After listening to the world of a couple of strange Pokémon, the group headed towards the place known as the Dessert Resort in search for the supplies.
The trip to survival was indeed a very dangerous one, mostly because of the never-ending sandstorm, and several scavenging creatures living in there.

The seven Pokémon spent several hours walking, fighting against all the things this place threw at them, but without any results. At one point, almost all members began feeling really tired, and the hunger began catching up to them. They all settled down near a building that looked like an entrance, a moment to rest was something they really need.

Penelope tried to come up with options, but she couldn`t come up with a solution. Danny was then asked how she managed to survive in the dessert before meeting the group. I used to live with another Darumaka, but I left them because ..... She couldn`t continue the sentence, whetever happened probably wasn`t pretty. Not even Rodrick`s loot, despite having cool stuff like Nuggets and Potions, had nothing of use for this circumstance.

In the end, no matter what could be done, the seven Pokémon were still trapped in a seemly endless dessert. The group was in its most depressing moments, ironic considering their happiest day was just a few days ago.

What´s the point of all of this anyways? The voice of the Petilil show her anger and frustration. Even if we somehow made it pass this hole, we still got to suffer this kind of crap every day, for the rest of our lives; and that won`t chance, for a very long time.

As much as they would like to believe otherwise, she had a very good point; They all barely survived the whole situation with Lawrence, and that was just a couple of days ago. Not to mention, who knows what kinds of dangers would await them past the dessert.

Why do we have to suffer this any longer, when we can all escape from this unfair world?

Rodrick and Wilson were the first who agreed with her, followed by Danny; even Sebastian and Patrick followed her plan despite the promise they made.
The only one who was against this was Kenny; The Koffing angrily yelled at them for not appreciating their lives, or even try to see the good things in life.
He ran away from them, Wilson was the only one who tried to follow him, the rest didn`t even bother to try reason with him.

Excuse me, Do you have any food by any chance? A Sandile shortly appeared next to them, but the others just told her to get lost.
That`s unfortunate, it`s very hard to find food around here, specially since those hunters showed up. Wait a minutes, if there are hunters here, those two must be in serious danger. The group got up and went to search for them, the Sandile got interested and followed them.

...​

They arrived into the deepest part of the Dessert Resort, their friends could be doomed if they don´t hurry up.

This is the best you could find? just a couple of tourists. This won`t be enough to be feed us.

That voice, it was heard nearby; someone found the two.

Weel, it was this or nothing; and we all know what happens if we return to Denisse empty handed.

After a few minutes, the group eventually found Wilson and Kenny; but unfortunely, it was already too late. The two were beated up by a bunch of Hunters. This Koffing sure is bulky, he is still breathing after the number I did on him. Another Darumaka located in the middle of those beast was cleaning the blood out of his hands. Wish I could say the same thing about the Woobat.

Angered by this, the group immediately attacked them out of vengeance for their friends. They didn`t even asked any questions, and just went for the kill.

After finishing them all, the group headed towards Kenny and Wilson to see if they can make it. Rodrick saw the body of his partner in crime and cried for being unable to save him, the rest soon followed.

Please......don`t ......give up. Kenny knew he wasn`t gonna make it, and used his last breath to encourage them to never give up on life.
Please.....have great adventures.....make new friends...and don`t let anything....stop you.

Kenny has passed away, on the arms of his friends.

To honor their fallen comrades, the group buried their bodies, and created tombstones for them.

The funeral lasted for several minutes, until they finally calmed down. Hunger, however, was a still a great problem for the group.; They still didn´t had anything else to eat. Penelope then saw the bodies of the scavengers, and suggested the unthinkable. Nobody liked the idea, but it was this or starve.

Patrick took Danny into some nearby ruins, she wouldn`t want to watch this. But the little fire type wasn`t starled by any of this, this was too familiar for her; at least Sebastian and company actually cared for the others, and that managed to keep herself under control.

The two completely explored the ruins, just like Kenny would´ve wanted them to do. They got engaged by the intriguing design of the destroyed infrastructure, and continued their tour until all places were seen. But what they didn´t knew, it was that a Yamask was quietly following them from a distance. The Ghost type got an intriguing curiosity for those two, and the other members in particular.

After finishing their business, the group left the dessert resort to continue their journey.
They all promised to never speak of this ever again.

By the way, my name is Sandra. The Sandile said to the group, as she joined them.

Sandra (Sandile) Bashful Nature, Alert of Sounds

???? (Yamask) Quiet Nature, Likes to Trash about

I`m really sorry for things taking such a darker turn this early, but It`s better if we deal with these subjects now before the story gets more complicated.
But i promise you, the group will get it better with the upcoming Chapter.

RIP Wilson the Woobat (Lv.17-24) and Kenny the Koffing (Lv.10-24) That Darumaka was a nasty opponent, and these two fell victim of it`s might.
Even though you were in the group for a short period of time, we will still remember the impact you caused upon the others, and how your sacrifice brought them out of a terrible state. Thank you, and we hope you rest in peace.

Previous / Next

Thanks a lot for reading this chapter, and I wish you the best of evenings.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
After a very intense week, here´s the eleventh chapter of this run.

It´s been more than an entire week since the group traveled across the dangerous dessert of the region of Unova. They all experienced a lot of unexpected things on their road for survival.

On their endless quest to escape the dessert, a few members noticed that something odd was happening: someone was following them.
Sandra quickly found their stalker, it was just a Pokémon known as Yamask. This ghost type didn´t said any word; and just stood there, watching without even blinking. Penelope asked him his name, and his reasons for being there .

Yun....I´m Yun. That´s all he could say.

The group didn´t thrust Yun at all, but Patrick convinced them to let him in. I mean, he´s creepy and all, but he is nonetheless yet another lost Pokémon.

he is probably lost and he is not doing anything bad to them, aside from creeping them.
With everyone approval, Yun officially joined the group; but the Yamask didn´t felt any different, and just continued following them.

...​

After a few hours of traveling, the group noticed a huge beacon of light on the far distance. This can´t be, there was only one place in Unova with such illumination. But I should´ve been destroyed by now, something about this was very hard to believe.

But upon getting closer and closer to the light, their suspicious were true: This was, the fabulous city of Nimbasa.
"Lit by the Flash of Lightning!" Even after all that happened, Unova´s heart of leisure and entertainment was still as funtional and magnificent as it was before; with the exception of some minor scratches, time hasn´t fully affected the City in any significant way.

Greetings, fellow Strangers. At the main entrance, a well meaning Zebstrika arrived to greet the seven members. My name is Z, and I welcome you to the newly rebuilt Nimbasa City. The Electric type then escorts them across the avenue towards the main plaza.

All the famous landmarks were fully operational, and all local residents were having a wonderful time. According to some signs, an entire month has passed since the reconstruction ended, and they were all celebrating that accomplishment.

The group was ecstatic. How is this even possible? This was only possible thanks to the hard work of all of us- Z proudly explained- And with multiple electric types generating all the energy we need, this city has risen from the ground.

The Zebstrika had some business to attend to, so she wished the others had a great time on the city. Remembering their experience with Lawrence, the group was fully suspicious about this city, and Z in particular. Although, this was way better than to return to the dessert; They decided to follow her game for now, and the seven members split up to explore the place while keeping their guard up. If any of them was in danger, they will all rush back.

...​

Patrick and Danny went into the amusement park to see if the attractions were still working. The Darumaka wanted to go on the rollercoaster, but was a little afraid of the speed, so Patrick rides along with her to make her feel a little bit safer. It was intense at first, but the two got used to it very quickly
They also took a ride on the famous Ferris wheel, and enjoyed the beautiful view. Danny was really thankful for the things the Watchog made for her, she was starting to see him as the older brother the Fire type never had.

Meanwhile, Rodrick and Sandra entered into the Musical Theater to see some performances. There was only one show available, and the two sit in front of a gigantic stage. As it began, a small Trubbish appeared to make an introduction:

Ladies and gentlemen, Thanks a lot for coming in today. My name is Trisha, and today we will witness the cutest Telepathic you´ll ever see; everyone please give a huge smile for , the spectacular Simon the Solosis!

Everyone gave applause to the Psychic type, who wore a magician´s hat, a bow tie, and a very elegant cane. Simon tricks were pretty basic, only using psychic attacks to move objects around the stage; but his cute nature made him very popular among the city, something that makes his manager Trisha very, very happy.

On the main avenue, Sebastian and Penelope checked in every street on the city for possible escape routes in case of emergency. Aside from the main entrance, there are two gates on the upper parts, but they didn´t knew where either of them could lead towards. There was also a small train station, but that place seems to be locked and forbidden to enter. Who knows what is inside that building.

As they traverse, Yun was still quietly following them, making both Grass Pokémon feel very uncomfortable. While walking, Sebastian picked up a weird looking device called the Pokédex, and Penelope used it to try to figure out what was wrong with Yun. The result were shocking.

Yamask, the Spirit Pokémon, These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves. Each retains memories of its former life.

This generated a lot of curiosity on Sebastian and Penelope considering all the Pokémon and people that lost their life during and after the war.
A lot of questions immediately followed, but Yun refused to talk, keeping himself quiet and saying he doesn´t really remember.
It was clear that Yun was traumatized by his own death, and Sebastian apologized to him for not understanding his situation.

It´s better if they don´t bring that up again.

...​

When the day got dark, the group reunited into the main cafeteria to have their first meal in a very long time.
The group members shared their different experiences on the festival. Everything seems to be fine around here, and there´s little to no danger to worry about, maybe they could consider staying here for.....

However, before anything else happened, a scream was heard from afar. The group came to see what´s going on, and to their surprise, a couple of wild Pokémon invaded the city. Good night everybody. A small Sneasel showed up in front of everyone. We´re really sorry for busting on your precious celebration, but we are going to take over this city and destroy it in the name of The Hydra.

Yun (Yamask) Quiet Nature, Likes to Trash about

Previous / Next

Hope you all like it, and I´ll see you in the next update.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Well, that didn´t last for long. Here´s Chapter 12

Lostlorn Forest, the home of several Bug Pokémon and plantations; A large group of security guards were here to capture a certain Pokémon, that just managed to escape from the City.

But they were out of their element; the wanted criminal used the forest to its advantage, and sneaked into some of the guards and took them down with a Bug Bite. By the time the others noticed the attack, the bandit already hid under the trees.

The Bug type was very close to escape, when a strange light shined all over her body. It took less than a second for the guards to discover her location, and to quickly surrendered the suspect.

Seems like evolving wasn´t of any help for you. Isn´t that right, Whirlipede?

...​

Back in Nimbasa City, the dangerous gang known as The Hydra arrived to cause some chaos. The Sneasel, who is leading the gang, made his introduction to the citizens and explain his plans:

Greetings citizens, my name is Walter. Me and my friends are here to follow the purpose of The Hydra: unleash our inner demons and do whatever we want on this destroyed region. However, we are not exclusive; If any of you mediocres wants to join us, you only must kill the person next to you, simple as that, so who is in?

A few of the citizens got shocked and having problems choosing

DEATH TO THE HYDRA! A Pignite shouted before Charging against the Ice type. Walter evaded the attack, and got really upset at the Fire starter.

You had your change, but that prick just fuck it up. Come on Guys, let´s kill them all!

The goons quickly obeyed his order and began their attack, while the leader escapes with his personal bodyguards. Z asked all citizens, including our group, to find a place to hide while she and the guards take care of the situation; But as strong as her forces may be, they were still overpowered by the sheer number of Hydra soldiers.

Our Group got tired of hiding and decided to join the fight alongside Tommy and his allies; the only one who stayed on the sidelines were Danny and Yun. But even with all the help, the battle clearly wasn´t a cakewalk; some members really struggled to defeat some foes, Patrick even got heavily injured while battling a fellow Watchog.

MY FRIEND, MY DEAREST FRIEND! Tommy took it very personal, brutally beating anyone who got on his way. YOU TOOK MY DEAREST FRIEND AWAY FROM ME, AND YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR LIVES!

After several minutes of battling, the allied forces managed to defeat the enemy and force them out of the city, with Tommy and his friends chasing them.
Luckily for Z, nobody got badly injured and the city itself barely suffered any damage from the invasion. The group reunited to check up if everybody was ok, but the Zebstrika got shocked by their response, believing they were more pacific in nature.

The electric type scold them for interfering, and Penelope in respond stated that someone could´ve died if they just stood there and do nothing.
Z didn´t said anything back, and just left the area with a frustrating look on her face. Everyone else tried to ignore the situation, and continue their day like nothing ever happened.

...​

Back on her office, Z received the visit from her top lieutenants, Emolga and Flaaffy, to check on their current situation with the group.
When I met those guys, they looked pretty normal and sane. The leader questioned herself about letting them in the city. But when those goons attacked, they behaved like some kind of Wild animal.

If those guys stay for long, the citizens could feel threatened
. Emolga replied to their suspicions. And it will be more difficult to control them.

You two have a point, but they could also be very useful for our 'secret' operations. The Flaaffy had an interesting suggestion. So why don´t we make them ´disappear´?

Z wasn´t really sure about this, but if they didn´t solve this problem, all of their hard work would be ruined.

When the night finally arrived, the group entered a small house to spend the rest of the day; But despite the comfy place, the seven Pokémon had a lot of problems sleeping due to the earlier discussion they had with Z. Their worries only got worse when Patrick heard a weird noise coming out of the house.
Everyone was fully alert of any danger, but nobody managed to avoid getting easily knocked out by the Emolga.

Next morning, they all woke up in a very strange place; it looked like an underground station, with a huge number of destroyed trains located all over the area. The group was desperate to find a way to get out until Z and her lieutenants arrived on the scene.

Why, why on earth are you doing this to us?. Sebastian figured out their involvement behind this incident, and what are they gonna do to them.

*sigh* Look, it´s nothing personal, but there are two kinds of people who normally comes to this city: the ones who comes in peace, and the ones who wants to hurt us. Unfortunately for you, we all see you as the latter.

But, we didn´t do anything bad to you, or anyone since we got here.
Patrick tried to reason with Z as he holds both Yun and Danny to soothe them.

Nothing bad? You scared the crap out of my citizens with your pointless intervention, especially when I told you not to do it. But you disobeyed my orders and do it anyway. Also, it was very clear that you had some connection with that aggressive Pignite.

Are you being serious here Z? You don´t expect us to believe you avoided these kind of issues while running the city
. Penelope knew from experience that Z was out of her mind and not taking important factors into the account.

Enough of your insolence, you now must pay the price of your crimes. The Zebstrika then ordered the guards to take them into their new places.

What are you gonna do, torture us? Both Sandra and Rodrick weren´t afraid of any punishment. Whatever you do is not going to work on us; We just brutally lost a couple of friends last week, good luck beating that.

Z didn´t listened to any of the comments, and just showed them the main workplace of the city. In the deepest part of the underground facility, lies a giant Power Generator, all maintained with the work of hundreds of enslaved Pokemon.

Do you really believe we used Electric types to power up the City?

Previous / Next

Thanks a lot for reading, and I´ll see you in the next update.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Good evening everybody, Here´s the thirteenth Chapter of the Aftermath.

At the abandon train station of Nimbasa, our group of survivors were shocked at the image of several Pokémon enslaved to power up the city.

Do you really believe we used Electric types to power up the City? Z was talking as her guards put everyone in their new workplaces. Every time a group of Pokémon causes trouble, we make them ´´disappear´´ of the city and put them to good use here.
But before she forced them to work, the electric type noticed some of her forces were holding a beat up Whirlipede.

Boss, We finally caught the Pokémon that escaped.

Sebastian asked the Poison type if she was his acquaintance Wendy, which she replied:

My name is Vanessa, I don´t know any Wendy.

The Flaaffy reminded Z of the meeting with the citizens, the Zebstrika ordered to put Simon´s show in the meantime as she leaves the station to get ready. The group forcefully worked on the generator, they had to wait for Z to get away; The experience wasn´t very pleasant , as they were aggressively if they slacked for just a single second. After a few hours, when absolutely no one looked at them, they sneaked on the enemy to make their escape.

The security guards were mostly electric Pokémon, so most members of the group, especially Sandra, had no problem taking them down; but even counting that, the enemy still had the size advantage; to defeat them all, even Danny and Yun had to unleash all their might. Vanessa also joined the battle, getting the upper hand on some guards with her Bug Bite.

When all the guards got out, Sandra started to shine, and grow in size; the Sandile finally evolve into the dessert croc known as Krokorok.
Evolution is a wonderful thing, but can also be a huge hustle in the worst of opportunities. It was then when Sebastian asked Vanessa how she got into this mess of a situation.

I arrived her just a couple of days ago, didn´t took me too long to discover this cruelty. I had to do the right thing, managed to freed some Pokemon before getting caught myself.

The group now had a conundrum on their hands; In one side, they need to put an end to Z and her unjust government; but on the other, this City could still be a great place to settle down. The Eight members headed to the main meeting, and try to et things right.

...​

The meeting took place inside the local Gym, which also used to serve as a modeling stage; The Group managed to mix in with the crowd as everyone else enjoyed the show of Simon the Solosis. When the psychic type ended his show, Z and her bodyguards entered to the center of the hall.

Good morning everyone, your leader Z is here. Today we are gonna talk about the several problems that happened on our city during the celebration. But before we start, does anyone has something to say?

Yeah, what about the Pokemon you enslaved to power up the city?
Sebastian shouted from afar, causing shock and disbelief to the Audiences.

And the fact that you imprisoned us just for defending the city.
Patrick continued with the speech, waiting for a response from the leader herself.
But Z refused to listen, making everyone believe this whole ordeal was just an attempt to put the citizens against her.

We want to work in peace, you just need to.... Vanessa attempt at a peaceful conversation was interrupted by a sudden attack from The Zebstrika herself, with Sandra barely intercepting the Electric move. Z then sent Emolga to eliminate the group as she and Flaaffy ordered everyone else to evacuate.

The flying type was about to ambush them again; but this time Sandra managed to spot her, and attacked her with a powerful Rock Tomb. But the Emolga still had it in her, and overwhelmed the Krokorok with various Quick Attacks. The electric type may be fast, but she only moved in one direction; Sandra took advantage of the pattern to catch her opponent with a final Rock Tomb. When the Emolga fell, Sandra fell something strange; the adrenaline in her body received a massive increase, and she wanted to fight more and more; this was her Moxie Ability.

Luckily for her, the battle was far from over, the Flaaffy was sent next; Without think it twice, the Krokorok dug a hole into the ground and attacked from beneath the surface. Unfortunately for Sandra, she got paralyzed due to the Flaafy´s Static ability, and her opponent proceed with Take Down. But it didn´t put a dent on the ground type, who counterattacked with her trump card in the form of the Payback move.

Stop this, right now! Z yelled in frustration as everyone was getting injured. What´s the point of this fight anyway? It´s not like I´m doing this for me. Everything I´ve done, even the slavery, was for my city, and its wonderful citizens. And I´ll do it again if I had to.

Setting her angry stares on the one who started all of this, The Zebstrika charged towards Sebastian with her entire body being lit on fire; Sandra managed to intercept the attack, the severe burn she was having, alongside the electricity running on her body, caused severe pain to her; but she endured all of it, and strike back with a Payback. The attack was so powerful, Z was sent crashing into the farthest part of the stage.

Upon looking at her arms, Sandra could see large amounts of blood coming out of her claws; Z was in critical condition; Patrick and the others tried to take care of her wounds, but it was useless at this point. The Zebstrika knew her time was up, she didn´t even tried to stand up, and just gave up.

My citizens, they weren´t ready for the truth, they weren´t ready for this world. I´ve tried my best to make sure that their civilization doesn´t fall apart, and bring them hope. Even if that means lock them in and enslave outsiders, but I guess the truth was gonna shine someday.

In just a few minutes, Z passed away. The group gave its respect to the fallen leader, even if the end didn´t justify the means; but in the process, they noticed something burning. When they get outside of the Gym to check it out, they witnessed in horror as the citizens making an absolute riot, destroying and burning every single building of this once beautiful City. If they didn´t get out in time, they will be the next victim of their wrath.

The group was on their way out, when Vanessa someone hiding from all the chaos; they were Simon the Magician, and a Trubbish standing next to him. The Whirlipede help the duo to escape alongside the rest of the group.

Neither of the members knew what resided on the outsides, but they all knew one thing: Nimbasa City is over, and for good this time.

Sandra (Krokorok) Bashful Nature, Alert of Sounds
Vanessa (Whirlipede) Brave Nature, Likes to fight

Previous / Next

This has to be one of the most intriguing chapters of this run so far; as it contains some themes that will play an important role latter on in the story.

Like always, I hope you enjoy it. And I´ll see you next Friday.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Salutations, here´s Chapter Fourteen.

A few days ago, the unimaginable happened; the citizens of Nimbasa city went on a riot after discovering the horrible truth behind this once beautiful place. A place that is now set on fire by its own people, slowly burning until there´s nothing more than ashes.

The leader Z was fully aware this was gonna happen anytime soon, and our main group were the ones behind all of this chaos. With no time to waste, the eight members rushed themselves to get out of the city before it’s too late, running as fast as they could on their way to the exit.

While on their escape, Vanessa spotted a couple of civilians hiding from the chaos: A Trubbish and a Solosis. The Whirlipede tried to help them,but the duo refused to leave the city; at least, until they both witnessed the behavior of their fellow citizens.

After struggling for a while, they all finally escaped the city. Although they were happy of making it, the guilt of how another city succumbed to the sad reality of this new world completely overwhelmed them. The ten Pokémon were wondering around in search for a safe haven, when Vanessa suggested hiding on the Lostlorn Forest. They set up a camp on a hidden spot, all while keeping a low profile to avoid any potential threat.

...​

The mood on the group was, pretty bad to say the least; everybody was depressed, and nobody wanted to talk at all. They all really regret the actions that led them to this. Noticing this attitude, Vanessa tried her best to motivate them:

Even it her intentions were justified, She didn´t had the right to make them suffer. That electric type could´ve come up with another solution, but she preferred to benefit her group. And just like those monster of the Hydra, she just did what she wanted, hoping to get away with it. I´m so sick of it.

The Whirlipede had a solid point, but they could´ve dealt with the problem in other ways, or just avoid it altogether.

You on the other hand, did your best to help; Yeah, it failed miserably, but at least you tried.

The speech didn´t cheer them up, but at least it made them feel slightly less guilty about it. She agreed to join them until they could all go to their separate ways, and everyone began to settle in for the night.

...​

The next day arrived, and things had calmed down just a little bit. Sebastian and Patrick decided to do something they should´ve done earlier: Introduce the two new members. The Solosis wanted to say something, but the Trubbish interrupted him, she didn´t want him to make the situation more uncomfortable than it already was.

Salutations. You should be familiar with my Psychic friend by now, but just to refresh our memories: This is the magnificent Simon the Magician, and I´m his manager Trisha. And we are more than grateful for rescuing us from this, unfortunate incident.

And if you need any help, I can use my Magic Tricks to amaze your minds whenever you´re bored or sad.
Little Simon spoke out loud, and made things slightly more uncomfortable for the entire group.

How about you just help us search for food around here for now. Penelope said as everyone scattered across the forest, they all needed as much supplies as possible. The small duo got near a small river, taking small observations on Sebastian and the others. Is more than clear than they won´t hurt us, but we don´t know if it is a good idea to fully thrust them. We should just wait and see what happens.

As she was doing that, Simon used his abilities to pick up a large amount of berries from a very high tree. I guess I can finally put Berry Picker on your Resume. The two laughed at the Tubbish´s joke, but the sudden appearance of a Yamask ruined their fun.

Dude, what´s your problem? But like always, Yun stood there quietly, completely ignoring Trisha´s comments and acting like nothing bad ever happened.
Being very curious about him, Simon tried to read his mind; but the images he saw, made him fall out of shock.

The Cage...Those horrible individuals....the things they´ve done.....It was horrible.

Trisha arrived near the Solosis in an attempt to comfort him, he was about to cry; and Yun continued to stay in silence, the Ghost type didn´t knew how to explain what was going through his mind.

We better not tell the others about this.

...​

When the sun reached the sunset, the group reunited near the exit of the forest and gathered together all collected food. With all things ready, the group headed towards the monument known as the Marvelous bridge. Unfortunately for them, the entrance to the bridge was completely destroyed, probably during the war.

They will be an easy target now that they reached a dead end, with no other way out. Patrick tried to ease the panic of the others, they will find another way. And that´s when Vanessa came up with a crazy idea.

There is another path that could lead us into another Route, although I´m not fully sure which one; but the problem, is that is in the other side of Nimbasa.

It was a risky move coming back to the City, but it was better than staying here to wait for the worst.

With a potential danger in sight, they all headed back.

Simon (Solosis) Docile Nature, Mischievous
Trisha (Trubbish) Hasty Nature, Often Dozes Off.

Previous / Next

I hope you like it, and I´ll see you next time.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Here we are, Chapter 15 of this Run is ready to go.

After expending some time hiding in the Woods, the group finally returned to the city of Nimbasa, or what was left of it.

But what they saw, was everything but a city; the entire place was incinerated by its own citizens out of pure rage and desperation. Watching all of this without crying was impossible. But the ones who suffered the most, were Trisha and Simon. No words could’ve described their emotions. Luckily for them, there were no remaining citizens, or someone who wanted them dead for what they´ve done.

The group made one final goodbye to the place before leaving it forever.

...​

They eventually arrived on the Fifth Route of the Region of Unova. As they walked across the single road, nothing seemed to happen, until Sebastian stepped on a piece of broken glass; And within the blink of an eye, an angry mob of Pokémon appeared before them.

They were led by a trio of prehistoric Pokémon; a Tirtouga, an Archen, and a Sigilyph.

THERE THEY ARE! THE BASTARDS WHO RUINED OUR CITY! LET´S KILL THEM ALL!

Knowing very well what would happen, Trisha and Simon revealed themselves to the mob, and tried to explain the situation; But these Pokemon were too anger to listen, and also accused them of traitors. They were out for blood, and were NOT sparing anybody.

Sebastian, Sandra and Yun took care of the trio, while the rest handled the other citizens. After minutes of battling, the angry mob was forced to retreat to avoid any more damage to their forces. The Sigilyph, however, refused defeat and used his remaining energy to launch a very strong air cutter at them.

By the time the group noticed the attack, it was too late. When they all checked who got hit, with none of them having any injuries; the move must´ve missed them, unless.

No.....Not again...... Yun´s body started to fade away as he collapsed into the ground; they all wanted to be shocked, but everybody knew he was the least likely to avoid an attack like that one. and in just a few seconds, the Yamask fully vanished; The only remainder of him, was his golden mask.

As they all get closer and closer towards a gigantic red bridge, the nine remaining members continued crying for their fallen member; both Simon and Trisha agreed to share to the rest what lied inside Yun´s head. Hearing this, both Patrick and Sebastian picked up the mask, and went near the edge of a cliff. We hope you finally reach peace in your new life, so you don´t suffer the madness of this world anymore. With these final words, the duo went ahead and threw the golden relic into the sea; Everyone watched as it gets washed away into the ocean, to flow free without any obstacle.

...​

When the next day finally arrived, the group proceed to cross the Bridge; unlike the one from before, this one wasn´t as damaged. Aside from some explosion blasts and holes her and there, this metallic looking structure wouldn´t collapse anytime soon. This fact alone calmed everyone long enough to traverse through it without fear; too bad it didn´t last long, as they all started to suspect someone was following them.

Their paranoia turned out true, as Simon sensed someone standing on the tallest part of the bridge; and that Pokémon was none other than a Ducklett.

The bird welcomed them to Driftveil Bridge, before landing on Patrick´s head. The Watchog tried to shake him off, but stopped when Danny started laughing at the scene. Penelope was quick to ask the Flying type what´s his bussiness in here, and the Duckett responded:

Greetings fellow survivors. My name is Darwin, and I´m here to invite you to the opportunity of a lifetime; Can´t tell you what is for the time being, but I swear on my life that it will really be worth your time.

The Ducklett´s opportunity sounded interesting, but they aren´t really for no more things to worry about.

We´ll keep it in mind. Sebastian did his best to politely refuse the idea. Thank you anyways.

Don´t worry about it. Me and my friends will be in Mistralton in case you have a chance of plans
. Darwin then say goodbye before pretending to leave the bridge. But in reality, the Ducklett was just getting far behind them. These nine Pokémon are something to behold, and he wasn´t gonna let loose of such important targets.

The group then continued to cross the bridge to reach the other side; not knowing their worst nightmare, was about to begin.

RIP Yun The Yamask (Lv.21-28) This death really hurt me: not only was Yun the first Yamask I´ve ever used in a play through, but he had a lot of story potential thanks to his Pokédex entry. I really wanted him to beacome a bigger character, but that nasty Sigilyph said otherwise.

And if I´m beign honest, the death of Yun is probably the only reason why this chapter even exist.

Previous / Next

Thanks a lot for reading , and I´ll see you in the next update.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Good evening everybody, here´s Chapter 16 ready to go.

The destruction of Nimbasa city, the death of Yun, the invitation of an odd Ducklett; all those memories were constantly filling the head of several members of our group, with large amounts of sadness and regret, as they kept crossing the Driftveil bridge towards the unknown.

The beautiful sight of the seemingly large construction helped them deal with all those problems; and after several hours of walking, Sebastian, Patrick, Penelope, Danny, Rodrick, Sandra, Vanessa, Simon and Trisha finally crossed the entirety of the infamous Bridge and reached to the other side; They encountered a western-inspired town near the ocean. Driftveil: A City of Billowing Sails. Indicated one sign located near the entrance.

Upon arriving, they were strangely greeted by a familiar face. Hello there old pals, it´s been a while since I last saw you all. A Pignite appeared right before them; but with this oddly cheerful behavior, they really doubted this fire starter was the Tommy they knew.

But he was Tommy, and he was surrounded by a large group of Pokémon. Sebastian and the others thought this was an ambush, and prepared themselves for a battle, but Tommy calmed everyone down. These Pokémon were his friends, all joined together against the tyranny of the Hydra. While their motives were, questionable, it was nice to see Tommy meeting more people like him and being happy.

And, when are you going to introduce me to your new allies? Sebastian then realized he and Patrick never introduced the rest of the group, and spent some time catching Tommy up to speed with what happened to them. Wow men, I´m really sorry about all of that. That Yun sounded like a nice guy, but I´m glad you guys were strong enough to get through this mess.

Indeed, and we could use people like you for a problem we have.
A Herdier heard the conversation and headed towards the group for a proposition. It depends, what kind of problem do you have? Penélope asked the Normal type, as she was skeptical of his intentions.

Believed or not, this beautiful place is not fully under our control, It was actually taken over by a group of shady scavengers way before we arrived.
A Swoobat flew right next to the Herdier. Most of them were very strong, we barely managed to make an agreement for us to stay here.

And since you already defeated other groups in the past; maybe you could, you know, make a better deal with them.
The group felt very offended, and kind of angry, upon hearing the crazy proposal; they never considered the consequences and conflicts they caused during those battles.

But we just arrived here, maybe it could be better if we take the rest of the day to just think about it. Patrick´s immediate commentary was enough for Tommy and the rest to give the group one of their tents to spent the night in. Even when Tommy was in a better mood, it was not wise to upset him.

....​

It was getting closer to midnight, but the only ones sleeping were Simon, Trisha, Danny, and even Rodrick. It was better not to wake them up, they wouldn´t contribute a lot with the discussion about their situation.

This is clear of misunderstanding. Vanessa was the first one to speak her mind. Those scavengers didn´t do anything bad to them, there´s no reason for us to intervene in their business.

I get your point Vanessa. Sandra followed with her opinion. But I know by experience that is just a matter of time before they make their move.

The discussion went nowhere: Vanessa and Sandra couldn´t agree with each other, and both Sebastian and Penelope were incapable of coming up with a solution. This went for hours, and hours, and hours, all without a single hint of progress.

This cannot go any further. Patrick had enough of this. Every time we tried to do the ´´right´´ thing, we ended up destroying potential homes , escape by the inch of our skin , and repeat the whole process all over again. And this crap has been repeated many, many, many times, and I can´t take it anymore.

The rest of the group were very shocked about his speech, and was quick to question his opinion.

I mean, we don´t know everything about neither group; and we had to fight against one of them to help the other, instead of just worrying about our personal well-being. It just sounds really absurd.

The Watchog then began to cry, and Sebastian felt guilty about this and hugged him in an attempt of comfort. But the normal type was right, what do they gained from getting involved in all of this.

I think we may have a chance. Sandra remembered her experiences back at the dessert. Most of the scavengers I saw back home were all ground types.

With that in mind, Penelope finally managed to come up with the perfect plan, one that could benefit everyone involved, especially them:

Let´s just do what they should´ve done before: try to convince them to make a fair negotiation. And JUST in case a battle is inevitable, Sebastian´s type advantage could give us a huge advantage without having to kill them.

Everyone on the room agreed with the idea, but the only one who wasn´t so sure was Patrick himself.

Under one condition: Only if this is the LAST time we ever do this. Am I making myself clear?
Being his closest of friends, Sebastian was the one who held the responsibility of keeping that promise, to it´s absolute fullest.

And with a very detailed plan on their hands, the group finally slept and prepared themselves for tomorrow.
But even they couldn´t predict, what was going to happen to them.

This was an interesting Chapter to write, As I think it´s the first time the group start to question their decisions and worry about their future as a group.
But the real spotlight of this chapter is Patrick, with all his dialogue.

I felt that things were starting to get repetitive at this point, so next chapter will try to turn things around. Although, it won´t be pretty.

Previous / Next

Hope you enjoyed it, and I´ll see you.....next time.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Please, take care of yourselfs.

February 21, 2017. A day that will forever haunt our group of surviving Pokémon, until the very end of their lives.

The group spent this past day on the conflict city of Diftveil, inside a small tent. It was uncomfortable for everyone, especially because the nine members had to make space just to fit in, not to mention the high chances of getting poisoned thanks to Vanessa´s ability. And still, it was leagues better than sleeping in the woods, they couldn´t deny that.

When everyone woke up, all members could witness a magnificent view of a blue sky, as the sun has just rise up to put an end to the night. It was truly a beautiful way to start a day, a day where they had to settle conflicts between two different groups.

The meeting for said event will take place on the Scavenger´s main base: The Local Gym. Before entering, however, Penelope gave each of her teammates their respective roles on their plan: Sebastian, you with Patrick, Danny, Sandra and Vanessa will take care of them if they refuse to cooperate. I will be the one making the negotiations; everyone else must stay here, and hide and run if things go south, which is highly probable at this point.

Everyone was almost ready to continue, but Danny got scared a couldn´t move; Patrick, as always, got to her side and try to comfort her.
Don´t worry too much about this Danny, we just do this and will not deal with this anymore. Isn´t that right Penny? As he was speaking, the Watchog began staring at both the Petilil and Sebastian, all while making sure the little Darumaka couldn´t see his serious expression. Of course, Patrick.

At the entrance, both Sebastian´s and Tommy´s group demanded the guards to speak with the person in charge.
Sorry, but our leader hates talking with people like you, so get lost. The Pignite tried talking to them as calm as he could, but the scavengers continued to refuse them and insulting me. The Fire starter eventually lost it and set one of them on fire, while the other called for help.

Without warning, both sides got engaged into an intense fight where every mon was for itself. My group and I can handle these chumps, go ahead and speak with their boss. Following Tommy suggestion, our group fought their way inside the gym. The only thing there was a huge square hole, with multiple homemade ladders leading into the deepest floor available.

It was very dark around the last floor, with only a few torches to illuminate a little bit; The six Pokémon had to be very careful with every step to prevent any incidents. But it was too late; as a huge number of enemies surrounded them with ease. But they also fell quite as easily, as even Danny didn´t had a hard type with them without even losing control.

But the one who had it better was Vanessa; as she defeated foe after foe, her body began to shine once again. By growing to amazing heights, and developing some extra limbs compared to Whirlipede, the bug type evolved into the Megaton Pokémon Scolipede.

As they make their way towards the underground facility, the six Pokémon eventually reached an entranced of an oddly made room; humans wouldn´t make something so badly structured, the thing could collapse at any minute, the scavengers must´ve been responsible for this. Something wasn´t right: and Penelope ordered Vanessa and Danny to stay there, and for Sandra to Dig Underground. It´s better prevent than regret.

When She, Patrick and Sebastian make their way towards the entrance, they were received by a Krokorok, a Sandslash, and an Excadrill; but this Excadrill just sitting in chair, wearing a white hat with a golden strap, and had a cold stare at them while playing a guitar. This ground type has to be the true leader of these Scavengers.

Good evening mister. The Petilil was trying to break the ice between them. I apologize for the inconvenience, but my friends and I just want to....

The Excadrill then threw the guitar at her to shut her up, the grass type was lucky enough to dodge the attack on time. But the Ground type was just starting, as she stood up from her chair.

You better listen Little girl, because I´m not telling this twice. I´m not a mister, my name is Denisse; And who on earth do you think you and your stupid friends are to attack my group, and expect us to cooperate?

Her words, her seeming violent demeanor, her dangerous bodyguards; all of them were enough to Intimidate Sebastian and his friends.

That´s what I thought. Billy, you know what to do.

The three members had to scatter to avoid The Krokorok´s powerful Crunch attack. This was the perfect chance, Sebastian created a tornado of Leaves with his tail and threw it at the ground type before he could react. But the Dessert Croc got quick in his feet and dodged the attack.

And without losing memento, he rushed towards the Grass Type; and inserted his teeth straight into his tail. The Servine was in extreme pain, he was shouting with all of his lungs. And the Krokorok refused to let go, his Jaws were still holding on. But Sebastian endured it all, and used this opportunity to use another Leaf Tornado, and this one managed to take him down.

But the bite was still a problem; The Servine was breathing rapidly to ease up the pain of the wound, and was starting to bleed out. Patrick was concerned for his friend`s wellbeign and rushed to aid him, but the Sandslash launched a Bulldoze than slowed both of them down. The ground type continued his attack by launching some Crush Claws at Sebastian, with the Grass type struggling to dodge all of them and throw some Leech Seeds at him.

The grass type could be in serious trouble if he doesn`t heal inmediately; Patrick crawled his way into a bag of medicines, and threw Several Potions at Sebastian. The items won`t restore the grass type to full health, but it was enough for him to endure another Crush Claw and defeat the Sandslash with a Super effective Leaf Tornado.

Following that small victory, Patrick reached Sebastian; The Grass type was in no condition to fight, and the Watchog had to carry him and try to heal his poor friend with one of the Po....

So, you are not as weak as I thought. Denisse speak in an angry tone after watching her bodyguards being defeated. It`s a shame having to kill such miserable opponents. The Excadrill opened her arms to show off her claws, sharp metallic claws filled with dark red stains, and walked towards them.

Penelope knew they were in trouble as soon as she saw the Ground type in a menacing pose, and called for Sandra to attack. The Krokorok then dug her way there, Denisse already knew of the incoming danger, and was able to dodge it without effort.

Is this some kind of joke? The Excadrill said to herself, before doing the unthinkable. She used one of her claws to choke Sandra, and then used the other one, to stab her right in the chest. The trio couldn´t do anything, but scream; one of their closest allies, getting killed in such a violent way, and right in front of them.

Well, what did you expect. The monster then threw Sandra`s dead body like it was nothing. I said I was going to kill you, no exceptions.

The group had no other option but to retreat, but Patrick and Penelope also had to aid Sebastian due to his injuries. The three wouldn`t be able to escape Denisse; she was faster than them, and was in way better condition. That was when some Water Pulses were thrown at the Excadrill.

Hey guys, over here. It was the Darwin, the one from the bridge, he was buying them time to escape. The trio was weary of what was he doing here, but they couldn`t refused their help. Denise wasn´t fond of this, she began to dodge all the Water type attacks, and was able to reach the Ducklett.
The Ground type then pushed the Water Bird Pokèmon right into a wall, making him unable to move. And to make things even worst, she used her Rock Slide without any hesitation. The poor creature was crushed under the large stones, something that he probably didn´t deserved.

The trio still tried to escape from the clutches of Denise, but Sebastian`s wounds are making it more and more difficult by the second, he was about to lose consciense. Penelope had no choice but to suggest leaving Sebastian behind. But Patrick was against the idea, he wasn`t about to lose another friend,

Believe me Patrick, I don`t want Sebastian to die as well. The Petilil was about to cry. But is either him, or all of us.

I will distract her.
Patrick wasn`t about to let go of his friend. Take him out of here, and don`t you DARE leaving him behind.

The Watchog then stood there, as the Petilil carried the Servine away. When Denisse finally catch on to him, he tried to use Confuse Ray, but the attack didn`t work. And without a saying a single work, the Excadrill just stabbed him in the chest, similar to how she did it with Sandra.

Sebastian ....... I don`t know if I told you this, but you`re the greatest Pokèmon I ever met.....Please.....take...care....of the others..........
After remembering all their adventures, for one last time; Patrick, passed away.

Penelope couldn`t carry Sebastian for too long, and he was losing too much blood. The Petilil had to hide somewhere, and try to heal his wounds with all the medicine she recieved. PeNnY, WhErE`s PaTrIcK? As some wounds recovered, the Servine started to regain consciousness. But by the time they could continue their escape, Denisse already stood right in front of them.

So, was taking over my gang really worth all of your dead friends?
The Excadrill grabbed Sebastian by the throat, Penelope couldn`t do anything but to run away in panic. Tell me, was it worth it? Come on, SPIT IT OUT?

He spit it out, and spit out some Leech Seeds right on her face. If I`m gonna die for my mistakes, then I better drag you with me. Sebastian didn`t care about his life anymore, and just wanted to avenge his fallen comrades. But before he could even make a move, Denisse was already on her way to tear his torso open with a powerful Slash with her Claws. At least he managed to land a Leaf Tornado at her under that extreme pain.

As the ground type stuggled to get out of the Grass attack, Sebastian had to check the severity of his condition, and it wasn`t pretty: There were three huge open wounds right on his chest, and he was losing even more blood than before. There`s no deny, he wasn`t gonna make it.

No, this can`t be over. Not when she is still on the loose. I can`t lose this, I must defeat Denisse, I need...to do this. Sebastian`s body started to cover itself with a green aura. Even at the edge of defeat, he was still up for a fight.

That`s it, I better finish this bastard, right now. Denisse finally got out of the attack, and rushed towards Sebastian with all of her might. This was his only chance, The Servine was preparing to unsleash the most powerful Leaf Tornado he could ever do. And just before she could touch him, he launched it.
The Excadrill experienced a lot of pain, but not as much as the one she inflicted towards the entire group.

But in the end, both sides coouldn`t keep it anymore. The two Pokèmon, just fell into the ground.

There`s a lot to explain with this chapter, but I think it`s better if I wait until next chapter to clear things out.

Previous / Next

Last edited:

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
A world completely destroyed by Legendaries can be quite traumatic, to anyone who was lucky to live long enough. And for our particular group of Pokémon, that was not exception; As they all got involved in a violent fight against a violent Gang of Scavengers. Both sides did their best to defeat the other, and none of them showed sign of giving up.

EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING! Penelope stood in the middle of the conflict, shouting at the top of her lungs; she was all by herself, about to cry, without any of her companions nearby, or without any scavenger either.

Both sides wondered about what really happened, but the Petilil could only guide them towards the deepest room of the Gym; and they all put a stop to the fight and followed her, despite their suspicions of each other´s intentions.

But what they all found inside, was hard to watch:

The scavengers found their both their leader, and her bodyguards, knocked down by Grass type attacks: But our group got it FAR worse; they found their friends on the floor, all dead. Patrick and Sandra were stabbed, Darwin got crushed, and Sebastian was bleeding like crazy.

The view of the fallen comrades depressed everyone, but the one who suffered the most was clearly Danny, as she was crying next to Patrick´s body.
Danny, please, stop looking at him. Vanessa got closer to the Fire Type, and tried to get her away from the corpse.

As those two continued, Penelope got right next to Sebastian, she had some words for him; and that´s when she realized, The Servine was still breathing, but he doesn´t have too much time left. The grass type was so relieved, and instantly told the Others to help her get him out of here.

The scavengers, however, were not done with them and blocked their way. Penelope gently asked to let them get out, but the ground Pokémon won´t forgive the guys who injured their leader. Time was running out, Sebastian was losing more and more of his breath. The Petilil had enough, and exploded at the enemy forces.

YOU MORONS! Can´t you see we no longer give a crap about your pathetic excuse for a safe heaven; in fact, we throw the fight. But this guy IS FUCKING DYING, and we need to help him. At least you own us that for killing our friends!

Her speech made them understood the situation; not only they stopped the fight, but also took them to their medical facility alongside Denisse.
The group had their fair share of doubts, but they couldn´t do anything else to heal Sebastian. Outside the city, the rest of the group noticed their friends going into a building, and followed them.

Everyone entered into an abandon Market, the Scavengers used as a small hospital. Some Pokémon begin operating on Sebastian, while the rest waited outside. It would take a while to close all of his wounds. On the outsides, Rodrick and the rest finally catch up with the whole incident.
One could feel the sadness and frustration coming out of their room from a mile away.

...​

After waiting a while, the healers got out of the operation room. Your friend is out of danger, he just needs some time to recover.
Wait. Why did you all help us, after everything that happened?

As you all know, we are all surrounded by dangerous Pokémon; It is extremely hard to find people you can truly thrust. Even your closest friends can even stab you in the back, either for the environment, or just for pleasure.

We learned to never hold back when someone is coming towards us; But when we saw you helping your friend, when you could´ve easily left him on his own, we knew you were good people, or at least decent enough to work together as team.
Another Scavenger appeared next to the healer, right after checking Denisse´s current condition; the Excadrill was recovering as well, to the uncertainty of the group. That´s why we spared all of you, but you own us big time for that, The Boss will tell you more about it later. But for now, take it easy.

After both ground types left, The 6 Pokémon went to see how Sebastian is doing. They all look at him with tears in their eyes, as they blame themselves for the events that transpired, and the people they lost because of it.

No words were said, they all just hugged each other as they grieve together.

I´ll do my best to protect you, no matter what. Sebastian said. I cannot lose anymore of you, you are the only family I got.

Vanessa (Scolipede) Brave Nature, Likes to fight

This chapter is more of a conclusion to the previous chapter, hence why it´s shorter than usual.

I would lie if I said this battle in particular wasn´t difficult to write, I almost cried while making this part on the run; that Excadrill really caught me off guard, I was about to lose everything if Sebastian didn´t survived by the inch of his skin. I´m deeply sorry for all the pain they received, it was my fault.

But at least I can still make a small honor to those who fell in battle:
Sandra The Krokorok ( Lv.19-31) I´m really bump about sseing her go like this; she was such a strong Pokémon, and who knows what could´ve happen if she stayed with the group a little bit longer.
Darwin the Ducklett (Lv. 23-30) Yeah, I only had Darwin for quite a small while, hence why I never made him a proper character in the story.
He was Hasty Natured, and Strong willed.
And at last, Patrick The Watchog (Lv.4-30) This one hurt the most, he was the first Pokémon I ever caught on this adventure, and the one who was the closest to Sebastian. A party of me kinda saw it coming, he was falling behind compared to the rest, but that didn´t ease up the pain.

I wished all of them could find a better life, on the other side. Rest In Peace, to all of you.

Previous / Next

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)