• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Screenshot Hoenn Mature Taking on Hoenn, an Emerald Screenshotlocke

Thread Description
welcome to my 1st public nuzlocke, its gonna be a ride

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
a different place, possibly a different time
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost

Ever since I discovered nuzlockes a deacadish ago, I always wanted to publicly do one, show off my pokemon skills to the world you know? Since i am now of a legal drinking age, I figured its the perfect time to do this thing! with screenshots, because I cant draw
since this is my 1st time doing this thing, expect some hiccups while I figure out how to go about this posting screenshot thing

The rules are as follows
1-1st pokemon must be the one I catch
1st a no dupes
1st b shiny clause
1st c because legendaries are a pain in the ass to catch, if I encounter one, I must capture it
1st d the starter on route 101 doesn't count towards the 1st catch
2- if it faints its dead, shove it into the box
3- I cant have my pokemon outnumber the gym leaders, but I can for the e4 because fuck doing that with 5 pokemon
title screen's up there if you need it

who are you and why did you keep me waiting?

oh we're using fake tree names? then I'm linden
also apparently there's a slavic tree cult I just learned about for this joke, go figure

that's a lilypad with a mouth in its beak

sure we do, God just hasn't thought up new things for them to do yet

after telling me more about his job, he asks me if I'm a boy or a girl and what my name is
as you can clearly see I'm a boy named Yin, after the cool user name I came up with in a middle school math class, moving to hicksvile after my mother got wind an old flame was near here

I just fucking said that

you have a lab? I thought that was a bathrobe

fucking two seater trucks, fucking mother selling our car to but this house, fucking movement company not having the resources to give me a better ride then the back of the fucking truck

there's only two houses here, I think the fatman infront of what I assume to be the lab is homeless.... I hate this place already, why did we move here

it was, thanks for noticing
after she lists the positives of living in the sticks

what I didn't before, was I just sleeping in closet is that why I'm so messed up?

she then shows off the house, prasing the movers for doing a fine job of not breaking our shit
these movers to be specific, idk what wild ape sloths have to do with moving, but who am I to argue with results?

god remember analog clocks, who even has one of these any more?

it aight,
before I head back downstairs, I take the potion from my pc and read the adventure book
yes.......................the save button........................I totally use the save button....................................

oh mom wants me to watch tv with her, I wonder what she wan-
I HAVE A DAD??!! YOU TOLD ME I CAME VIA SWANNA
and then we missed the program and she told me to greet the neighbors

which I did
she then told me her daughter was upstairs and

so i went upstairs
remember kids, never leave filled pokeballs lying around, you never know when miscreants will try and steal them

like this girl for instance

who claims to be may, whoever the fuck that is

who can apparently read minds, after all how else would she know my name already?
she then went to play on her computer like a child or something

having met the neighbors, this fat person went on and on about science
like so

then this little girl told me she heard screams of pain and terror, and asked me to figure out what the hell they are

so I did, and the person from my truck hallucination was being chased from what appears to be a tiny raccoon

he asked me to look into his bad and use a pokemon to fight it off

feeling a special kinship with this one, I then valiantly used him to battle.....
this weak ass raccoon that he calls zigzagoon

as you can see this "Treeko" is clearly a genetically optimal ubermensch that I will be best friends with forever
I beat that "zigzagoon" so badly I had to delete the footage for fears of it being shown to children
as he was informing me of what he was doing in the woods

he appeared to recognize me, and then dragged me to his lab

as thanks for saving his sorry ass, he lets me keep the treecko

but he wants his daughter to be me up in exchange, but at least he let me name the treecko

who I called Gecks, after the 1st thing that came to my mind
ko ko ko...
its a good thing I cant talk to pokemon, otherwise he might have some choice words for me
ah well

Next time on this nuzlocke, I face the Birch Daughter in single combat and make the perilous track towards petalburg city
see you then
I'll add a table of contents when I figure that out/get more then one page on this thread

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Wanted to be an Instagram whore but I got lost so now I do Reaction-Lockes.
Ugh Treecko? What are ya? Some kind of loser?

Hey. I'm here to help you make your screenshots less horrendous!

You've already got an imgur account so click on your username in the top right and click images.

If you haven't already you should definitely separate your images into different albums (chapterwise) Makes things much easier to find.

Then add the chapter's images to that album.

When they've been uploaded organise them by filename as Imgur doesn't upload them exactly in order (because they're assholes)

Then where is says "View Image info" go down and click on "Generate Image Links"

Select all them lovely images and click "done"

Then you should get a window like this. If you want your screenshots to resemble mine in my runs use these settings but it's up to you.

Anyway Copy the links directly onto the reply bar here and toggle the BB code button (the gear) until the images show up instead of the links.

Then bingo bango. You can write your run much easier and without those annoying imgur borders.

Okay hope that helps. Good luck with your Nuzlocke!

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ugh Treecko? What are ya? Some kind of loser?

Hey. I'm here to help you make your screenshots less horrendous!

You've already got an imgur account so click on your username in the top right and click images.

If you haven't already you should definitely separate your images into different albums (chapterwise) Makes things much easier to find.

Then add the chapter's images to that album.

When they've been uploaded organise them by filename as Imgur doesn't upload them exactly in order (because they're assholes)

Then where is says "View Image info" go down and click on "Generate Image Links"

Select all them lovely images and click "done"

Then you should get a window like this. If you want your screenshots to resemble mine in my runs use these settings but it's up to you.

Anyway Copy the links directly onto the reply bar here and toggle the BB code button (the gear) until the images show up instead of the links.

Then bingo bango. You can write your run much easier and without those annoying imgur borders.

Okay hope that helps. Good luck with your Nuzlocke!
I cant help myself, Sceptile is my favorite pokemon of all time
but yeah, thanks for the tips, they really help alot

Now that dero has helped me out with the screenshot situation, expect the screenshots to look somewhat less amateur hour from here on out

having left the lab in search of this Birch daughter, I came across an even more hicky village, where the towns [people are all helpful and the dumbass to the left of me cant tell the difference between human and animal footprints
after an uneventful journey to the north, I encounter this birch daughter

it turns out she was May all along, which does explain how she knew my name earlier

having seen that I have a pokemon ,May decides to become the first trainer I face in combat

she sent out this "torchic" which appeared to be a firey chicken, which will no doubt prove to be an exciting 1st battle to witness

turns out to pokemon just starting their journey dont have many powers to show, so it was pretty uninteresting overall, although Geck seemed pretty worn out by the end

its because I prevented him getting mauled by a raccoon with him, its not that hard to understand

oh is that what those looks are? I was worried I pissed him off somehow
after telling me I have to power to befriend pokemon she dragged me back to the lab

we were quite professionally greeted by Birch

he praised me quite a bit for someone who expected his daughter to beat my ass

for the valiant effort of defeating May he gangpressed me into helping him learn about this regions pokemon

to help with this, May gave me her balls

after leaving the lab, I was ambushed by my mother

I did, he was almost mauled, it was pretty funny

after telling me I'm my fathers child she gave me these shoes

yes....I have a b button...............

and then she told me to be careful, which I thought was sweet for a women I am likely to never see again

after leaving town for good I encountered....

this viscous hyena pup the dex calls a "poochyena"

who I named bits, after the typo I made naming her
grrrrrh
I think she likes it

traveling north further still that's how I use the phrase right?
I was ambushed by a seagull

apparently they call this species "wingull", for whatever reason

I decided to name him gull, after the last part of his name
*WINGULL*
here we see he keeps the seagulls naturally tendency to scream really loudly

heading east past the dumbass wannabe foot professor, I entered route 104

rumors of a rare fairyish psychic pokemon called "ralts" pipe my curiosity, making me wonder if I'm fortunate enough to encounter one

I then ran into this bug

who I named cacca because I wanted to name something using only two letters
do caterpillars even male noise?
after naming the "wurmple" I was attacked by a child

I told him no, but still threw his dogcat at me

who I then beat with my untrained wingull, humiliating him and all the effort he put in training his catdog

I told the bugboy I thought this was a stupid rule, surprisingly he agree with me, and we had a nice chat about wurmples
turns out they have two evolutions, buts its randomly decided by how their personality develops, making me hope cacca doesn't evolve into the scarier one

I did, but I told him I was the better beginner, which he took offense to

then I showed up his raccoon with my bug

and his swallow with my seagull
After easily defeating the nearby lass I finally entered petalburg city

which looks more like a village but whatever, maybe I can finally meet this fabled "dad" creature

Next time I help a asthmatic catch a pokemon and hike through the local woods to get to rustboro city, see you all then

pretty good if I do say so myself, just hope I dont need to use it

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
Nice to see things are going well
Starting team looks good
Looking forward to how this turns out
Good luck!

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Nice to see things are going well
Starting team looks good
Looking forward to how this turns out
Good luck!
Thanks, the poochyena is getting benched until I get to the daycare because fuck trying to grind a modest one in the early game

So how about that Swsh news huh, you know what that puts me in the mood for?
updating my nuzlocke of a 14 year old game lets go

entering petalburg, I was immediately accosted by this women looking for "wally" whoever that is
having told her I dont know where he is, she fucked off to harass some guy dressed for a vacation

entering this house, I learned that Norman was the one who payed for our move, which begs the question of why mom sold the car
also that all he talks about is pokemon, which I suppose explains why I've never seen him before in my life

cheeks, a mole under my eye and a hell of a handsome devil

recovering from the hike here, a fat man came up to rant on about the pc boxes, which makes me believe this countrys obesity epidemic is spurred on by the progress of technology

a kind citizen pointed me to this gym, where he said I should be able to find norman, which makes me curious as to what he looks like
a horrible monster?
an obese crime lord?
a serial killer looking shifty fuck?

turns out he's an average looking middle aged man, go figure
after accusing him of never being there for me, it turns out he's the reason we had the opportunity to progress in the world, what with all the massive birthday checks I got, that mysterious bike I had for a while, and my nice education at the top school in johto, which made me realize he sacrificed family familiarity for our nice lives, which made appreciate him a little more

I still told him off for never being there for the schools father son pokemon battles though

after I told him that I was exploring the region for fun, he started to tell me something before...

this little shit interrupted our healing process to ask dad for a pokemon

turns out he's the wally that woman was looking for earlier, and he wants a friend for the move he's making towards "venderturf" whatever that is

sympathetic to his plight, dad agreed

but not before asking me to make sure he doesn't get mauled

chaperoning wally, he valiantly searched for a pokemon for 2 minutes before...

he encountered a ralts
huh

after capturing the ralts he dragged me back to the gym to show off to dad

after showing off his catch to dad and getting a ride from his uncle dad began to tell me what he was saying before

turns out he was telling me about the gym challenge, turns out the easiest one for my experience level is right after the local woods

and then he gave me a pep talk about how being his son, I could do anything I set my mind to

even defeat him when it come to it
I bet he was practicing that one for my entire life, just to hype up our confrontation
almost makes it worth not having a dad for 13 years

after entering route 104, cacca cocooned!
....this evolves into the scary one doesn't it
oh dont give me that look, I'm not gonna abandon you

I then encountered this thing I've never seen before
turns out its local to mt motar, which is news to me

anyway I called her riri cause I thought that'd be a cute nickname for a maril
rilll~
I think she likes it

after exploring the route for a bit, I find this shack apparently owned by a local legend "mr briney"
legend has it he ran full speed speed into a hurricane just to prove he could
this was a year and a half ago, god imagine what he looks like, like the staue of atlas or something

crushing wetness I would imagine, I told him
he seemed to dislike that answer

then his dipshit friend threw magicarp at me until he ran out

I told her no, but she sent out her raccoon anyways
after I entered the woods, I kept getting harassed by this wurmple until it evolved to....

this

who I called silc because I couldn't be assed to come up with a better name for her
dot dot dot to you too

after exploring the woods for a while I was asked if I had any "shroomish" by this business man, which I suspected to be a drug until he told me it was the local mushroom pokemon
I still think its used as a hallucinogenic

and then we were attacked by a pirate who wanted important papers

the druggie then used me as a meatshield, causing the pirate to throw his poochyena at me

then Gecks showed him what for

after the pirate fled swearing revenge, the druggie thanked my for keeping his papers safe with his ball

I told the kid I dounted that, ewhich he disliked and battled me for

after defeating the kid and exiting the woods, I came across this flower shop

the middle sister gave me this watering can is hopes to bribe me to their cause
it didn't work

crossing the bridge, I came across the hoennium coustom called a "double battle" in which trainers use more then one pokemon to battle
what an amazing concept

I told this guy he should claim to be something else in a region whos local champion specializes in water types
he threw magicarp at me until he ran out in disagreement

after beating the fisherman, I finally made it to Rustboro where I wonder whereI'm supposed to find the gym leader

next time I explore rustboro and its surrounding areas, and finally battle the 1st gym leader

Lumaeus

Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is trying its best to fight the good fight.
this evolves into the scary one doesn't it
I think you will find that Dustox is in fact adorable and good.

Nothing to fear coming up, what with Geck on your side.

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
I think you will find that Dustox is in fact adorable and good.

Nothing to fear coming up, what with Geck on your side.
yes,.... Geck is what wins me the battle with roxanne...

This run has surpassed a hundred views:yay: as celebration, have the 1st gym battle

entering the 1st building I see, I learn that the local megacorp has all its workers live in this building while they build up this city, which would be worrying if this place wasn't nicer then my old house

seeing as I'm a trainer, this kid gave me the ball his dad made for him

after exploring the city some more, I learn that the stone family, the heads of devin and the reason this region even has technology, likes rocks
huh go figure

right next to the pokemon center, I had a chat with this guy
he's partly responsibly for this city, as it was thanks to his efforts the vast forest that used to be here was cut down
to commemorate the meeting, he gave me the tool used for the job, a tiny cd he called the HM 'cut'

assuming I'm a pleb, this man assumes I;m a student of the local trainer school, which I polity said I wouldn't never be caught in a shitheap like that,
he took offense to me calling the local school a shitheap and dragged me towards it

"no not likely, it doesn't magically make them easier to find" the kid then frowned at my answer

this man showed me his disciplining technique, then gave me a free sample which was weird
some tourist was taking notes in the corner, but I payed him no mind

she tried hyping the school to my, but having already seen it, I told her nepotism was the real way to become a leader
she then slapped with a magicarp

"I have recently" the reason he asked me that is because he's trying to get his baby daughter to laugh

right here

to help her, I tried the most modern humor I could manage

it then failed me, so I renounced modern humor completely

having finished with that nonsense, I then decided to loiter in the main hall of the local megacorp

"neat" I mean, how else do you react to someone saying, "hey look your wearing our product?

I then read up on devens history, turns out the stones liking rocks comes from the fact this was originally a mining company before expanding to producing electronics, building development, energy production, and pokemon trainer shit, which means everything I use I owe all to devon
after exploring north of rustboro and finding NOTHING I decided to head east

where I found this little cicada called "nincada"

her claws look sharp enough for vutting purposes, but idk about training her
and then tragedy struck

in trying to make riri learn water gun, I tried my luck against the local bird population, who took poorly to me beating them up, and gull had to pay for that

I'm so sorry gull, I with our time together was longer

anyways here's what gull died for, so at least it wasn't in vain

also cacca became the scary one, to my chagrin
*TOX*
oh its not like I'm gonna bench you for it

anyways here's this tunnel, they ended halting production to prevent distress to the local pokemon population, which made wonder what lived in the cave

turns out it was these living loudspeakers called whismur, miles and miles of nothing but whismur
I think canceling the tunnel was the right call

anyways here's mine, I named him decimel, we're probably never gonna see him again outside of shots of the box
murr...
probably

anyways after entering the gym, this guy told me it was rock typed and what its matchups where
I then told him i already knew what rocks where weak too, to which he said "oh"

here's the team I used for this gym, or the three pokemon I had that were at least level ten

I then made it to roxanne with little effort, after introducing herself and hypiung up the local shitheap trainer school, we batled

"I shall" I retorted, which I thought sounded more awesome in my head

riri then curb stomped her geodude

gecks however had a bit more trouble with the "nosepass" as I forgot I taught him bullet seed just for the occasion, in after which he was nailed with a rock tomb, taking him down to slightly less then half his health

then panically strategically I swapped out for riri, who then dodged the rock

twice even

in frustration, roxanne blocked riri from switch as she was watering the nosepass

to my grief on the verge of easy defeat, roxanne healed her nosepass

riri was having none of it however

and then I beat her

roxanne accepted mostly gracefully

and then gave me the move that almost killed Geck

Next time, I chase a pirate into a cave and accept a mission from one of the most important in the region, forcing me to travel to an island cave
see you there, same nuz time, same nuz forums

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
short update for today

upon exiting the gym, I immediately heard a robbery in progress

turns out it was the land pirate again, wonder what he wanted

oh its whatever important papers the druggie was peddling...again
you'd think the biggest corporation in the country would be able to afford better security

"hello again" so it turns out the pirate successfully took the goods he assaulted the druggie for back in the woods, to which he then begged me to get back for him, to which I agreed to think there's be a large monetary reward for

I then got distracted in the wooded part of route 116, buts its fine, I beat some school kids up

I then came across this old man, whos "peeko" was stolen by the pirate as he ran into vendarturt tunnel, making me wonder if the pirate actually knows this tunnel's a dead end

he didn't

he also thought an old mans wingull would be worth anything, which makes me wonder if all pirate grunts are this stupid

and then geck beat up his dog

the pirate then told me his orders, which makes me wonder what's so important about this package that he tried to assault a man over them
he then teleported away, which I thought was inconvenient

turns out the old man was mr briney, which turned my mental image of him from brave adonis to old man with a deathwish

this guy then tells me what this tunnel would have accomplished if it haven't been cut short, which makes me wonder if I'll ever curse out the whismur race for cockblocking me from the other side of this half of hoenn

this man then gave me his other ball as thanks, then dragged me back to his bosses room

before I met mr stone, he pawned the package off on me, because i;m the only who can keep important company products safe, apparently

I then met mr stone, who told me he had a job for me

since he decided to go out of his way to flatter me, I accepted it

he wanted me to deliver this letter to some dude named steven which makes me wonder how important he is

also he gave me a gps as payment, which made me ask about a cash payment
he laughed in my face at the mention of cash
fuck

also he warned about the pirates and some guys named magma, which makes me wonder how dangerous they are

after leaving the bosses room I discover their r&d team is worthless

like super worthless

they even talk about stuff that no longer happens, which makes me pity them

also it turns out the gps doubles as phone
great

after getting the phone numbers of some kids, I reunited with may

after seeing the progress I made with the gym challenge, she decided to test her luck in battle

I easily stomped her again

after going passed the blocked way in the woods, I found this woman who gave me her seed
neat

being the only sailor I know, I asked mr briney for a ride, figuring an octogenarian would know better then to be a reckless driver with a youth at the helm

he then put the fear of god into me, while dad called to check up on me

after making land on dwford, I puked into the ocean

after talking around town I learn this steven person is balls deep into the local cave

next time I brave the cave and probably ignore brawly until I'm closer to his levels
oh, I'm taking a break for the weekend, partly because I have a thing with my granmother going on, and partly because I still have to finish three houses, this run will resume on monday

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
now that the weekend has ended, lets go meet steven and actually explore dewford

entering the cave, I was immediately drawn into a conversation with the hiker

he warned me about the darkness, to which I replied how dark could it be?

also he confirmed that Steven was in the cave, which is good to here, means the swimmers briney ran over to get to dewford didn't go to the hospital in vain

I wonder if this man has a warped definition of helped

because giving me a cd doesn't really sound like help

neither does telling me I cant use it until I defeat the gym leader
whatever

I then ran into a sumo wrestler

I named the "makuhita" bulkhead, after the guy that kept getting beat up in transformers prime
"TA"
you sound like you object, but because I cant talk to you, I'll just pretend you like it

that hiker was not kidding about the dark

while I was stumbling around the dark, bulkhead learned this

immediately, he decked this poor "aron" into a wall

when I got near these rocks, the pokedex started emitting a horrible screeching sound, like magnets were interfering with it or something

I then found this rock, which appears to have the effect of preventing pokemon evolution, which makes me wonder why a rock would have that effect, or that who would use it

and then Geck got more powerful

learning an attack that doesn't involve grass and or normal

and evolving!

after reaching the back half of the top floor of granite, I finally met steven

he likes rocks

and is probably the heir to the devon corporation, which means he must be loaded, so I told him I accept cash
he laughed when I said cash
fuck

he then gave me a tm that nothing on my team can learn
thanks for nothing rich boy

then then praised me for my ability to raise pokemon

which was flattering enough for me to accept his phone number

exiting the cave, I told this fisherman fishing sucks
he then declared us eternal rivals and got my phone number somehow

I then found space dust on this rock, making me wonder how it got there

"then just take your rod out of the water when you go piss"
he disliked my tone and stung me with his jellyfish

I then discovered this backwards island in the middle of nowhere has trends

they suck

I told them I never heard of "lousy walk" in my life

I then tricked them into thinking his mother was a trend

but I think it went over his head

ignoring that nonsense, this man gave me a scarf

I asked him who brawly was
turns out he's the gym leader, which makes me wonder what types he uses

then his man gave me his rod

after which I deliberated going to the gym just yet

next time I still avoid the gym, and also go to slateport to give this stern fellow some "goods"

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Right so maybe I overestimated my ability to play video games in the middle of the night

so after deciding to avoid the gym for a little while longer, I headed to slateport while telling briney to take it easier this time around

while he ignored my request I spotted an abandoned ship, making me curious as to what treasure lay inside

yeah probably

and then this girl gave me sand
on a beach
in the most tropical region in the world
fantastic

this man burped in my face while wanting to battle me, I said no but..

this little girl ambushed me from behind, forcing a double battle

I stomped, although cacca probably didn't appreciate the wingull using him as target practice

after the battle, the little boy ambushed me as well, telling me of this mythical seashore house

also his zigzagoon knew how to weaponize riding the waves which I thought was neat

didn't do much though

and then I got his phone number for some reason

and then one of the woods nerds from rustboro called to brag about his ralts

after getting ambushed by kids hiding under umbrellas, I tried the stat lowering strategy,before getting fucked by this tentacool

also bulkhead wishes he was born with guts around hereish

after exploring the beach some more, I found this little girl who uh.....

uses really strong language for someone her age

I then decided to tell her dad off to giving this young child such a filthy fucking mouth

after fishing up a magikarp of course

it took hours, but I finally...

motherfucker

I named her fisha, because not magikarp didn't come to me until this very moment

upon entering the house, this little kid bragged about his azuril

while showing the kids pokemon whos boss riri learned rollout, which may or may not come in handy idk

this woman said exciting battles are all that matter

she then used water sport in a battle with no fire
she might just be a fucking idiot idk

this guy bragged about this battle prowess

he was so unexciting I forgot to capture a pick of the battle
also soda?

I tried to tell him about the inappropriate language his daughter uses but then he praised my battling ability so I forgot what I was going to tell him off about

also he gave me a reward

which was soda

after getting enough soda for the rest of the league challenge, i finally entered slateport for real, collapsing infront of the market from exhaustion

next time I actually give stern the goods, promise

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
right time for a longer one

What woke me up was no some kindly civilian moving me into a more comfortable spot then Slateports pavement, but elliot calling me to rant on about the superiority of fishing
annoyed, I hung up on him

I then checked out the local market, which didn't really have anything that interested me

or stuff that I could afford

this man tried to sell me his living seaweed, unfortunately for his it possessed a nearby anchor and fucked off into the ocean
he seem as shocked as the rest of us

getting away from the market, I come across this guy, who wonders what effect the lighthouse has on pokemo, which is fair enough

"they used them for spare parts?"

"oh, fair enough I guess"

and then there's this idiot, who clearly slept through all his classes to even entertain such a fucking stupid thought

and then I decided to see what's up with the museum, unfortunately, there was alot of pirates in the way

after the line didn't move for an hour, I decided to check out the local pokemon fanclub

I got a chance to be on tv, so that was nice

I gave what I thought was a well said interview

as opposed to this guy, which brings up the obvious
"pokemon resent getting killed"
yeah no shit

then this guy claimed to be important, to which I said, "if you're so important, why does nobody want to be around you"

after getting thrown out of the fanclub, I went to the docs in hopes of finding captian stern, instead, I found a man too fat to fit in a submarine

he even said so himself!

heading north, I find that the exit has been blocked off by pirates

who want to be cryptic about their clearly well thought out master scheme

then I was attacked by a walking weed

after catching the oddish, I named it Ich Will, because apparently weeds remind me of hardcore germanic industrial metal

I then walked to the only building I have yet to visit, which has sterns name all over it

I feel as though this boiler is sassing me, but I dont know why

I then found this man, who's clearly puzzled by ship design

he cant even properly name parts, which is weird

somewhat because his name is literally dock

but also because he was hired to build the fucking boat

he couldn't even tell me where stern is, so this wasn't even a productive use of my time

leaving the shipyard I noticed the pirate conga line disappeared, so I entered the museum

then this pirate freaked out at meeting me, for reasons unknown for a few seconds

turns out he was the grunt assigned to the rustboro job, which made me smile in nostalgia

also he called me a thief, so I kicked him in the balls and left him outside for the local cops to arrest

turns out this fucker was the reason the line took so long to dissipate, which made me wonder about team aquas benefits and wonder why anyone would sign up to be a pirate

apparently low intelligence is the main reason

since he was saying that while looking at fucking sand

"no" he seemed to ignore the comment, and was promptly beaten up by security

I then went to the second floor, mostly to get away from the pirates, but also to check out the vehicle segment

I then found stern looking at the model boats

turns out mr stone didn't alert him ahead of time that I'd be the delivery boy was changed to me, since he was surprised by me carrying the parts

and then we were attacked by pirates

it went poorly for the pirates

like super poorly, since that was a v4 rollout crit on a less then half health carvanha

he was surprised bu the sizable hole left in the wall by his fish

they seemed to feat the punishment they would no doubt receive for losing ship parts to a kid

then this bearded asshole showed up

he seems super important

turns out he's the big boss of team aqua, which means he's no doubt a well spoken, intelligent and charismatic leader, worthy of the status of one of the top terrorists of the region

he then assumed I was part of this other terrorist, "team magma"

"what, too green for the role?"

he then started to monologue his no doubt well thought out plan

turns out he's a fucking idiot

and completely blind to the less well thought out parts of the plan

he thinks my age is why I wouldn't want less land to live in, on a planet that's mostly water

after team aqua left, stern remembered he was here, and checked my status

he almost forgot why we even met during the scuffle

I then offloaded the pirate bait to him

and then he told me that the planned expedition would be televised, and that I should tell all my friends about it

after words he told me to fuck off, and I'm left without payment for bravely protecting the ship parts from pirate attacks
fucking scientists

next time we explore the areas north of slateport

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Wanted to be an Instagram whore but I got lost so now I do Reaction-Lockes.
Pokemon Emerald should have included another team dedicated to expanding the sky.
I don't know how the logistics of how that would work but it would have made the game more interesting.

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokemon Emerald should have included another team dedicated to expanding the sky.
I don't know how the logistics of how that would work but it would have made the game more interesting.
oh the logistics are simple, they turn space into a breathable atmosphere, thats how they expand the sky, actually doing so is another matter entirely, but sensible plans have never been a concern for the hoenn villain teams

Now then, time to explore the route 103/110 T shape

after exiting the museum, I came across the tourist I've encountered several times before, he calls himeself scott and is on the lookout for strong trainers
since I sent team aqua packing, he added me to his lookout list which I thought was flattering

after leaving the city, I encountered birch, barely avoid certain death by cute electric mice

turns out he thought may and I were exploring together, which makes me think we should probably be keeping up with our familys more often
eh

also he wants me to look out for may, so I decided to keep that in mind

so to force me to keep in touch with him, he forced himself onto my contact lists
I'm still not gonna call him

and then this middle aged women with a pokemon obsession added herself to my growing contacts list

and then the rich guy whos only worth is richness decided to call me while I was about to talk to the nice flower woman

he made me quite sad
also I used gull to fight him, so he should know I know about wingull
stupid rich fuck

and then all the thunderwaves caught up to me

after running back to the pokemon center I entered the woods in the back, and met this guy, who I told I'm not fat like you
he took offense to that

"what guitar, all I hear is trumpets"

and then the guitar guys voltorb took a 5 hit bullet seed, on of which was a crit

also they really disliked riri for some reason

"no that's the other guy"

and then this man threw his skitty at me

after bulkhead helped pry it off this fisherman tried to assault me why his broken fishing rod

and jellyfish but geck wasn't having any of it

also this man told me that oldale was across the way, which made me wonder why I would ever go back there

after dealing with route 103, I entered this mysterious house with a shimmering table

and the the table said he was concealed underneath it, which made me confused since I saw no man under it

turns out the voice belonged to this "Trick Master" and he wants me to complete the challenges he has offered

after entering his backroom, I was almost attacked by this knife wielding lass

after battling the other trainers, the final lass decided to cuck riri out of a win

which mattered little, since she still reached level 18 anyways

and evolved!

also the trick dude keeps his passwords on what appears to be cheap store bought paper towels

and is also an egotist

yet he's willing enough to praise my efforts, even in a backhanded sort of way

and generous enough to give me rare, expensive, pokemon treats

and even dares me to moke him later on
his madness is unfathomable

after the leaving the trick house this kid braged about the local pokemon
he then sent out an aron, who are cave dwellers

after dealing with that idiot, I reunited with may

who, in a fit of pride, challenged me to a pokemon battle in full confidence of her victory

she then realized her mistake when riri faced off with her conbusken

after realizing she's screwed, she panickedly withdrew her cock

and then geck secured the ko

she's surprisingly less mad then I expected her to be, although this is the third time I beat her
maybe she's used to it by now

"no shit"

recognizing my efforts, may decided to reward me with the most valuable thing she has

this thing that can find concealed items

afterwords she biked away, while I remembered her fathers warning to an eye on may so I did
right in the biggest thing in my field of view

next time I finally stop pussyfooting around brawly, seen you then

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Ah worlds, the center piece of pokemon battrles, you know what they remind me of?
the dewford gym in pokemon emerald lets go

after defeating my, it made me realize I still have yet to face brawly in a battle, so I headed down to the beach to....treasure hunt because I got distracted with my new toy

I kept finding fish scales all over the place

or items people were too careless to pick up

or sellable goods

or stuff I keep and forget about

after clearing the beach of its treasures, I ask briney to take me to dewford carefully
he didn't hear the carefully part

after dusting myself off, I enter the gym into total darkness
fuck

so dark, I didn't see the gym guy right in front of me

also he uses fighting types, so its a good thing I dont use use that poochyena/whismur I got
yet

"no I can still see you, I'd imagine a place completly cut off of from light wouldn't have any way to well see"

after words I encountered this battle girl

she was no match for my moth

who evens laughs like that under the age of 55?

also I got tag teamed again, I should really stop getting into these situations

also bulkhead almost died

but he didn't, and cacca got this move that might come in handy
eventually
probably

"but what if its left?"
he didn't appreciate the remark

"he's the end goal, he''s going to be involved"

how cute, she thinks she can get away with saying that

and then riri stomped her

she took it well enough to declare that she'll use the gym challenge as a training exercise

after healing up at the pokecenter, I rearranged my team for brawly
the rules and all that

anyway, here's brawly

he uses water terminology in spite of being the fighting guy

"meat, calcium,liquids...."
"oh wait you mean that in the battle sense"
"of course"
I dont know about you, but I think I have pre battle banter down pat

anyway he first sent out his machop

it wasn't a threat at all

his meditie was more annoying then threatening honestly

here's why, focus punch sucks

like really sucks

dragging the battle out,he healed it because azumaril aren't built for attacking

twice, which made me wish riri had huge power instead of thick fat, oh well

after using up most of her water, the meditie finally went down

and finally his ace appears

unfortunately for him, he has no real way to defeat cacca
unfortunately for me, he also has access to better healing berries then me

but it mattered little outside of further dragging out the fight

damnit brawly, use fighting puns not water ones

anyways I got his badge

I'm suree it will be very relevant in the coming future, certainly

and then he gave me this cd for personal buffing

and his phone number for reasons that are beyond me

next time, we make it to mauville and learn about pokemon husbandry, dont miss it!

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
well that was a nice weekend break, but this needs updating, so update I shall

after leaving brawlys gym, I remembered mr stone had a package for me, so once again I braved a trip on mr brineys death trap

after realizing I still needed to re-add bulkhead to the team, I headed for the pokecenter when roxanne called me
somehow
I blame brawly sharing my number with her

is, is that a proper usage of the term clip?

huh, so it is

embrace my power roxanne
embrace it

and then she promised me something that probably wont be relevant for the rest of the gym challenge
probably

after getting bulkhead back, I then asked stone for my reward

"is it money?"
"no"
"aw"

and now I can grind weaker mons
at half the pace
eeeeehhhhhhh

after briney put the fear of god back into me, I went to finish the trek to mauville
after treasure hunting of course

"are, are you two blocking the the item over there?"
"yeah, and if you want it you'll have to get past us"
"fantastic"

and so I challenged them

it was a difficult battle that lasted several minutes

with much power being shown on my side

and a singular new move being learned

after the creepy guy with a pokemon obsession got my number, I found out the hidden item was worthless to me

but this one wasn't!
so there's that

"how do my intentions cause you to know my battle style?"
"shut up"

and then I laughed at this poor womens carelessness

after the completely uneventful battle, this prick decided to taunt me by foreseeing the moment of my death
I think that's what he foresaw anyways

"fuck you I do what I want"

after beating up another fisherman, I thought this old man was going to tell me the history of the local route

instead he just thought segregation was a good idea
fucking octogenarians

I tol;d him it sounded life threatening
he just said thats what makes it fun

and so, with a decent amount of effort, I've finally reached mauville

that ... told me this man was going to say something stupid

and he did, apparently not realizing pokecenters are free

and then I invaded a mans house to watch tv
but he was cool with it

"this doesn't seem like a program with lasting appeal"
"seriously"

"probably some rube with a stupid fucking hat"
"yeah mostly likely"

"hey that's me!"
"was I wrong?"
"yes you prick"
"I dont know it looks pretty fucking stupid to me"
and then we argued about it for minutes
minutes

turns out the special was delayed, apparently because the camera women had a bad encounter with a fanclub member with a "sharpedo"
whatever those are, I'll probably never see one in my travels

"you're not the wordiest little bastard around aint ya"
"look I had to select my answers off a sheet, I did what I could with what little I had"

"it was more of a whisper honestly"

and now we're gonna see one of the most profond things I've ever said

truly I'm a speaker for the ages

after leaving the old mans house after he said he'd give me something after I'd beat watson, I decided to check out route 116
turns out theres a daycare here

which can raise pokemon for me, which gave me an idea...

so I gave them bits

and decimel, in hopes I wouldn't have to fight wattson with an electric weak pokemon and a dustox

I'm sure this will have no repercussions what so ever

next time, i explore more of the surrounding mauville area and probably box a few eggs, see you there

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
route 117 is pretty desne for being one of the smallest routes distance wise, but at least its decent exp+ future rebattlers

while healing up, I learn of this thing called a "hipster", which I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to hate

he told me some "trendy" phase, then refused to elaborate on it, so he does a good job of making me dislike him, at least

I then battled some schools girls

it went super not well for them

"no"
he then threw his whismur at me, so I guess we had to battle

riri stomped his team

until this fucker cockblocked her rollout

after defeating the breeder, the nearby triathlete tried his luck
the resulting battle was too brutal to record, but the doctors say his doduo will be able to walk again in 8 or so months, so thats nice

also I saw these berrys full, then as sprouts, and now there almost trees again
botany is weird

during one of my trips to the pokecenter, I looked up the species diveresty of this route
its not great, making dread how long I'd have to spend just searching for something unique to capture

i then immediately ran into this "illumise"

which I called dorothea, because she looks particularity like a goldigger
"MIIIII"
I think she accepted it gracefully

after going to the pokecenter to pick up cuttup, I found this girl who thinks hipsty is also weird
which is interesting, apparently she also saw other weird fucks sitting around the center, which made me wonder when would I see them
never because I dont have access to a link cable

....I guess? it does seem pretty non polluted, but I dont think clean air has a taste

I then beat up another tri athlete

going to where the tree is, I wondered why three people where standing in front of it, making me wonder if anything behind it was worth guarding

why do all the triathletes around here use doduos?
the world may never know

also I thought the other girl here to complete my dominance

it wasn't that difficult

"I would if they showed up 1st"
she seemed very confused by that statement, but I payed her no further mind, because I had to pick up....

god fucking damnit

while stewing in my disapointment, it turns out my pokemon fucked
whoops

I should probably find someone to hand this egg off to, but its not a high concern right now

while heading down, I learned that trainer classes can also evolve
neat

he was moderately mo difficult then the bug catchers in petalburg woods
but only moderately

he seemed to realize it too

"no"
her bird then attempted to spray me with water, which was rude

while I was defending myself, this happened

and then she got my phone number
entering verdanturf, I wondered what interesting things the sign has to say about this place

grass doesn't have a fragrance
oh dear god this place is boring

I immediately fled to the pokecenter, to which this kid tried to teach me the move I didn't let geck learn

I then healed my team and rested for a bit

next time we explore more of the greater mauville area and maybe see cycling road

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
dont cha hate it when you cant think of anything to write for the pre update post?

after leaving the pokecenter, I encounter this young child who knows about the blackbelt trying to finish the road
somehow

I wonder how grand this city is, it might be the most dazzling thing I've ever seen, if I make it that far

I dont know why people built citys on this half of the region honestly, the volcano in the middle of it spews out ash often enough for it to be mentioned, which I;m pretty sure means its active

oh well, I'm sure if enough water types are thrown at it, the problem will go away
also air doesn't have a taste
moron

so is this where wally was sent off too?
I suppose there are worse places to live in this region

how passionate could he possibly be

wait, is he the guy who's been bare knuckle digging his way through the mountain to get to here?

he's been killing himself to have an easier way to fuck see his gf?
thats admirable, in a way

"yes"

"they do you moron"
insulated at being called a moron, he then thought for his honor
with three geodude
when 3/4s of my team wreck rock types

"they did"
"wonder why"
"probably because the local pokemon population can cause this whole mountain to shatter with just their screams"
"oh"

and then I met wanda, who keeps an eye on her moron of a bf to make sure he doesn't kill himself pounding away at a rock

southwards, I met this guy
he wants his glasses

I find these glasses

they're not his glasses, so he fucks off from the local area, never to be seen again

leaving the verdanturf area, I see the fast growing plants have fully bloomed
so I remove them from the circle of life
forever

heading back into mauville, I find the bike shop

inside, I find this overeager suitman

turns out he's the guy who owns this joint

"they cant be that filthy, I boated most of the way here"

"yes"

"eh"

out of concern for the distance I traveled, he gave me a bike for free

I even got to choose, what a swell man

then I entered cycling road, after the guard gave me a warning

who does a piss poor job of making sure people dont get on it without a bike considering this psychic is right here

"I cant tell, you're wearing a helmet"
"oh"

I wonder what all these tri athletes are training for, considering I dont see a sporting event in the near future at all in hoenns online guides

and then she got my phone number
I really got to keep a better handle on that thing

"of course I can you fucking roider"
he took expectation to being called a roider

also apparently makuhita can claps their hands so strongly they can blow back pokemon
which is neat

and then this guy got his hands on my phone number, somehow, I didn't even speak to him

this guy somehow new I got my bike from rydel, I thought it was because he's the only bikeshop owner in the region

turns out he just put his name all over his bikes

fucking egotists

some people are into that
I call them degenerates with a deathwish

and then bulkhead got to level 23

which is the perfect level to forcefeed him the rare candy tricky gave me

....."is that bad"

"so is it bad"
yes, it was bad

and then I got some mail for this woman with a gambling addiction

which she passed onto me, because corrupting the youth is a favored pastime of gamblers

next time, I death with the rest of mauvilles pre wattson areas, and probably gamble
alot

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
strap in people, its a battle episode today

after getting the coin case, I decided to see how the daycare mons were holding up, seems like they were doing good

so I decided to see what was east of mauville, and ran into these jokers

he makes me feel better about my naming system at least

who the fuck calls someone deandre, its like they combined two unrelated names and thought it sounded good
also I appeared to be outnumbered

it wasn't much of an issue

until the kid sent out the aron and cockblocked my rollout sweep

also it got off an attack buff, but its not gonna be much of an issue

this however, is annoying

and so, I beat them soundly

and then the aroma lady shoved her face into my bag to sniffout my phone
alright

and then this man started to talk about "equipment" so I tuned him out until he threw he jellyfish at me
geck oneshotted it, but the force threw it into the nearby guitar player which pissed him off into attacking me

geck was having none of it however

and then he got my phone numbers by bribing me with music

sandshrew, he likes the sandshrew

and then this woman came onto me

like really came onto me, which I think is slightly worrying

"I wonder what magical adventures I will have in this clearly important area"
was roughly my thoughts

"wait its not open yet?
"

also I can run in this place, it also has a mart and a center, theres a pc nearby, its pretty stacked for a tower built into a nearby hill

"tag battles?"

"so why can I loiter in the main hall then"
questions I didn't get answers too
I think shes a robot

"w-why would coming from mauville give me energy?"
"gambling"
I decided to not ask any more questions here

I'm like 87% certain this is a non-squiter

and then this shit happened twice in a row

"how could you tell"
"the torn clothes and the dirt stains"
I really should fix up my look, maybe later

and then he asked me to battle him, having never been asked to fight before, I accepted

"does this count as two of the battles"
"no"
"shit"

this seemed like a bit of a mismatch

only a bit though

and then he yelled into his house instead of walking in and talking like a normal person

he then sent his wife out afterwords

it went about as well for her as it did for mr winstrate

and then she sent out the next trainer

her daughter

whos only real threat was the marill

and only if I wasn't paying attention, which I did

and then she went crying for granny

she didn't take it well, at all

"try it retiree"
I've really got to work on my smack talk

and then her meditite detected in fear of cacca

after losing, vicky decided to invite me into her house, which I thought was kind for someone who was pissed at me not three minutes earlier

and then they buttered me up

and then they praised their son, who shall surely be a very powerful obstacle in my path

"I somehow really doubt that"

"neat"

oh unwarranted faith, ye are a true monster

and then the wife gave me the secret tool of their training regimen, which I will surely use alot throughout this adventure

remembering the picnickers words, I then entered the game corner to energize myself

how does something like this even happen?

well it attracts on duty chefs, so it must do something correctly

I decided that it was the prefect time to try out the slots, to see what all the hullabaloo was about

next time I finally take on the mauville gym, see ya then

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
And now, your weekly gym battle, with your host, me

after paying off my gambling debts, it turns out decimel and bits fucked again

I really need to find a kid to give these to

afterwards, while tying up any loose ends, I found this fatman who knows about rocks

turns out he's the nephew of the guy I watched tv with, small area huh?

and then decimel was almost ready for the big leagues

when training, jerry called to tell me that he lost
I should be less liberal with who gets my phone number

and then this happened

and then I had a loudred, so my team was almost ready

now all bits needed to do was evolve

after decided to evolve her in the gym, I can across a familiar looking road blcok

turns out it was the kid dad forced me to babysit a while ago, and his time with the ralts gave him enough confidence to suicide on battle wattson

his uncle thinks that is a stupid idea however

wally uses the greatest debating tactics to try and convince him

and then he notice there was an audience

and so he blackmailed the use of the gym in order to prove to his uncle that he can do it

unfortunately, my dark type was up 1st

also she reached this level

wally however, seemed shocked at the development

and now I have a mightyena

the stomp seemed to have sapped him of his will
alas

his uncle realized it might've been a bit mean to throw him into the grinder like that, tried to reassure him

and then he finally realized I prevented wally from getting mauled while he caught his ralts

also the tourist came by to praise me from destroying the hopes and dreams of a young child, so theres that

entering the gym I realized that I'll probably be suffering the common puns
great

and singing, so this'll be hell even without the paralysis

and then I saw a non electric type
huh

it was a mildly annoying battle all things considered, but this was worrying because I the meditite got off a bide after I damaged it, and I didn't remember how bide worked

also this jackass fucked deci out of his best move

oh well, little worrys

expect that, thats an oh crap if I ever saw one

and then I won, and learned that wattson owns this town
neat

thats also not an electric type

this doesn't make it an electric type

especially since it barely hurt bits

that's even less of an electric type!

"I somehow doubt that"

and his partner was a bug maniac, I dont even know how he was eligible for the gym role in the 1st place

"how do you know?"
"because you're a child, and most parents dont have kids until they're like 30"
"oh"

and then I finally met the geezer himself
he was talking to himself about his plans for mauville and how they included condos, s I think he was going senile

but then he saw me so maybe he just babbles to himself

"I'll show you the power of youth old man!"
"....but I didn't mention age at all"
"......shit"

team shot

and then bits thought valiantly against the voltorb

they were evenly matched until...............

"OH GOD JESUS FUCK"

and then she lived, because intimidate is one of the best abilitys there is

the electrike gave me more trouble then I wanted honestly, but its not like I was gonna use decimel past it

and then he sent out this dangerous thing

which went down without much of a fight at all honestly

and I tried gecks luck against his ace, the "manectric"

that was after 5 seeds, so I realized he was screwed

so I had bulkhead take care of it, which was closer then I would have liked honestly

but watty accepted defeat with a hearty laugh, that I think he has to do or he dies idk

so then I obtained the badge

and his signature move that almost killed bulkhead

and his phone number for some reason

next time I smash some rocks

Last edited:

YinYang9705

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
male ones
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Well that was a nice break, but its time to get back to the schedule

after leaving the gym, I remembered the fat man and irritable scientists words, and visited the guy I tv jacked to get rock smash

and so I enetered his house, not expecting anything out of the ordinary

and I somehow ended up in the trick house
what

also the trick master became a plant, so I'm forced to conclude he's an interdiemeinsional trickster who came to this reality to torment hapless trainers
mainly me
because he's a dick

"no I actually wanted rock smash"
"Ah, but you came here anyways, why is that I wonder?"
"because you replaced the rock smash guys house with your own, somehow"
and then he fled to his backroom

making me realize I assumed nothing bad would happen on the way here forcing my to use my ostly beat up team for this
fuck you watson and your stupidly bulky electrike

"how would you know that?"
"wouldn't you like to know"
"I do, thats why I asked jackass"

he then kept using mons that geck only had half advantages against

or just straight up had difficulty bullet seeding

also this entire thing is a one man job, which just makes me assume he's an interdiemensional imp even more, how else would he build all this in the week it takes me to challenge a gym?

and then this kid assumes they weren't just built in a way that made you press them all
how adorable

and this kid assumes safety standards would allow her to build dangerous mazes like these when she becomes a gym leader
I say as I realize wattson used free flowing electricity as gates
huh

also she had a beautifly

who was barely a threat

even her gust was barely 20ish damage, which is sad

and thus I reached the paper towels tricky insists on calling scrolls

as you can see, the passwords are as humble as ever

"not much of a maze if its basically a straight line"
"ah, but what about the backtracking?"
"still does not make it a maze"

building on the imp thing, turns out he built this in a night

I'm getting closer to be seen as an equal, which is almost exciting

and then he gave me a timer ball, an item which isn't even on sale yer
huh

and so I exited the interdiemeinsional house of tricks

infront of the place I intended to enter, so at least he's a dick about this whole space/time kidnapping thing

and so I finally return to the rock smash mans house to obtain rock smash

who had apparently been taking energy supplements since the last time I was here

"do you have a more respectful name to go by?"

"clearly not"

"thanks, they're half dead from repeated electric shocks because I still haven't gotten the chance to heal them"

and with him ignoring me, he gave me the cd

which I gave to bits because her moveset is the most lacking of the bunch

and so I sovled the rusturf tunnel issue, and it only took several near death experiences to do so
fucking voltorbs

"thanks it was nothing"

and then he gave me the hm for moving rocks
that I cant use yet because I lack the necessary badge for it
thanks fatty

and then I reunited the lovers, which for some might be its own reward
those people are morons

and then I returned to her house to find it got pretty crowed since the last time I was here

turns out this is where wally has been squatting since he moved here
also he said something about doing the gym challenge, but I'm sure its nothing

and then his cousin told me he tells everyone in town about how I helped catch the ralts
I'm so sorry for unleashing that on verdanturf

exiting the tunnel on the rustboro side, some business man wanted to talk to me

turns out it was the druggie

and stern even told the company I delivered the package safely which was nice of him
I hope he doesn't get harassed by pirates while he's still holding on to it

and then drugman used a weather metaphor to praise me, which I thought was neat

and then he told me about the new pokeballs that were going on sale

"can I get a payment for doing a good job?"

he then wordless gave me the ball and walked away, so I assume the answer is no
fucking suits
I cant even use the ball effectively because its the repeat ball he gave me a free sample for

and then I got annoyed with rustboro and decided to finally progress my way to the north

next time, I meet the other terrorists and probably make it to fallarbor town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)