• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

Thread Description
A sun nuzlocke comic about a former magma member w/ a stolen rowlet. Updates fridays

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Ohh no!! what a time to have no Gallina at hand
If only it is here, it can turn these bug wannabe into shish kebug

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Oh no...

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Fingers crossed for Zuzu to somehow appear and majestically save the day with that 4x resistance to grass? Please? Don't make the empanada man cry I love him :(

yepiz

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
Often lost in thought
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Riboo I hope all the sun/moon runs had no problems with this totem pokémon... Stay safe future!Kai !
@Velink You guessed it! Gallina is back :D
@JavierE64 Yo también diría lo mismo...
@Kadew Please forgive me Kadew, I didn't fight so well with Bodoque as I thought orz

UPDATE: GUESS WHO IS BACK TO PROTECT THE PARTY!
Next update will be a colour page.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Damn big birb for the WIN (Heh, fingers cross for future Kai! Currently working on the water trial comic wise ;3)

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
After that intense cliffhanger? Oh, is Gallina ever the hero of the hour now. ...Please stay alive, big birdy.

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Gallina es un montón de cosas, menos una gallina.
Con fe Gallina, tu puedes.

yepiz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
Often lost in thought
@Riboo Good luck with it!! I have a feeling that Kai will not give up easily
@Dschubba I read somewhere that is better to leave a little cliffhanger in the last panel of a comic page to keep the reader reading. But I think all battle scenes makes me feel nervous, especially when it is a nuzlocke!
@Javier No por nada es la MVP del equipo

UPDATE: The end of the nightmare.
Next month "The Akala Justice Captains". I hope this chapter to be
shorter 'cuz I'm planning to do a special animated thing!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
WHAAAAAAT
HOOOWW
How could this be??
I thought Gallina is swooping to save everyone!

without Galina, how did you beat the totem??

JavierE64

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
Gallina, por qué a ella!
No merecía morir de esta manera!

Por lo memos Ella siempre será recordada como una heroína; tanto para Tatsu, como al resto del equipo.

Q.E.P.D. Gallina la Fearow. Nunca te olvidaremos.

Last edited:

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
NOOOOOOOOOOO Not the beak baby :'( all my sads, have them.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
NOOOOOOOOO
Gallina was a good bird, very brave and loyal and good at cawing. :(

That last page hurts so good. They look so small seen from above in the big forest, it really drives home the feeling of despair.

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Awwww no, Gallina! Something about the use of color in this page really drives in the hurt - part of me loves it for the artistic angle, part of me is weeping here.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Just binged your comic and it was such a good time! I love the way you mix your humor with the more heartfelt moments. Your main character who is just trying to live a better life after not being a great person in their days as a magma grunt is also really engaging. I love every side character we've seen so far too- especially the protagonist duo. Can't wait to see more!

Also Gallina nooooo! ;;n;;

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
Fun style! I like his droopy eyes. It's really fun that he used to be a grunt in another region, I love characters having a history like that, and it actually plays into the story! I also love when the default player characters get to be actual characters, and its so funny how you got the girl's starter XD

for some reason i really want some empanadas

yepiz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
Often lost in thought
I guess replies in spoiler are better to hide spoilers...

@Velink GALLINA WAS INDEED MY TEAM HERO BUT BUT, BUT THINGS HAPPENED IN THE REAL RUN. In the original comic script I wrote that Gallina won and passed away as Tatsu ran away. But I felt that Tatsu was really tired in that moment after the Totem pokémon almost ate him and all that stuff that happened to him in one single day
@JavierE64 Sí, siempre será recordada como mi salvación contra ese desafío. Tengo una mala costumbre de ponerle motes a mis PKMN de la primera cosa que se me ocurre. Y coincidía que cuando jugaba tenía mucha hambre...
@Riboo Please, somebody take him to the first chapter when he was happy all along with his crobat
@Krisantyne I felt like she was the mom team 'cuz she was the evolved and bigger pokémon. I really had to color that page mood!
@Dschubba -holds you- I'm i'm so sorry q_q
@Tailsimp Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoy this run. I feel so happy that you got the message of what the protagonist feels about his past life! Also -shshs pat pat- ;_;
@Zero I can say that I ascended an extra/background character of my previous run (ASRR) to this run and it turned so funny and perfect for this game theme hehe. There are a lot of characters in Sun/Moon who have an active role in the story. I wanted to drop some to get focus but in the end I put a personality to each one. Thank you for reading, its an honor <3 (I guess you're hungry too!)

UPDATE: Chapter 12 "The Akala Justice Warriors" begins!
Bad news for me: my... my laptop charger is broken and I moved to another
city and the weather is hot af. I'm meltiiing without a/c, oh heeeellllll.
I'm struggling to draw in digital but I guess I will adapt soon or later

Last edited:

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Oh crap, they're finally here :l watch out folks

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
uh oh, fish horse thief's in trouble

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Their white clothes are downright sparkling. Nope. I don't trust anyone who wears that much white to work and keeps it that clean. Everyone knows that white clothes get a stain on them within 10 minutes of putting them on: No exceptions. For them to look like that then Dark Magic is at work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)