• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Happy new forum! We decided this was a golden opportunity for us to feature a fresh new imported run!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

Thread Description
A sun nuzlocke comic

yepiz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
Often lost in thought
Moving to nuzlocke forums...

SUNSHINE
Tatsu unaware that he has a stolen Pokémon, initiates a journey to procrastinate
while his hospitalized life companion gets better.

[ READ ON SMACKJEEVES ]
Updates: Frequently/Fridays

This comic is dedicated to my friend who literally gave me the game the last week.
It has not the best english so if something is wrong let me know!

Tatsu. A former team Magma grunt. Now he sells empanadas while rivalizes malaslsaldas.
Carrie. Tatsu's brother. She wants the best for her brother but she also hides some mysteries duties.
Solsticio. A PKMN trainer who wants to defeat the league as well as any young kid.
Laluna. Solsticio's genki sister. Her starter pokémon was stolen.
- Tatsu must liberates his fainted pkmn. He just can't have them.
- Also he can only capture the first pkmn that appears per route,
and must nickname them. Even he suck with names.
- Do you really think he can capture legendaries?

Last edited:

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
This comic's got so much charm, I really love tatsu. You did an amazing job fleshing out his character within just the first few pages. It's got such a recognizable art style too!! I admire artists that can pull off loose styles like yours because I sure as hell can't. Really excited for this comic!

Dingopox

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Flying
Pokédex Entry
Despite being found outside it's Australian home range, wild DIngopox still feeds exclusively on Timtams.
How cute! The style puts me in mind of Sunday newspaper comics like Family Circle or Dennis the Menace. It's such a unique style it's sure to stand out. I also really appreciate the character cheatsheet!

lostballoon

sleepytime tea connoisseur
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
I'm so excited to see Sunshine on the new forums!!!! I adore your expressive art style, and love Tatsu the empanada man so much. 😭 I love how he misplaces his faith in his sister and fights so hard for his sweet Zuzu to get better. I'm so hype for more!!!

Xita

Moo
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
I never commented on this on the old forums but I’m glad to see this made it here. Tatsu’s such an easy bean to root for. Give the man a break, he just wants to chill and sell empanadas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)