• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Comic Alola General Mon Sunlocke

Thread Description
A comic whose name is a pun! Updates Sundays

TheTRUEgge

Egg
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Hello, all! I decided to actually post a thread for my Nuzlocke comic, which has been ongoing for a little over 2 years and 100 pages now. You can start reading it on DeviantArt here, and I'll also be updating this thread when new pages come out. You can also read along by checking out the table of contents that'll be attached to this post.
The Sunlocke Discord can be found here: https://discord.gg/73Cvt7u

Last edited:

Agent Nein

Southern Cryptid
Hacker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Highly reclusive, but may be lured out by offerings of food or unusual objects.
Boy I've been needing to catch up for a while, and I have a feeling I'll keep up better with the new forums so!

Double deaths?? D: God that wishiwashi battle sounds Very Not Fun. Though gotta admit, yeah, I've had that same thing happen going into something I've never had trouble with before and paying for it dearly. I like the way you draw bagon, that whole line except salamence looks super weird to me. Also swoobat!! I'm happy to see them I love swoobat :D Meeting the family's always a little nervewracking, but Grasshopper seems to be handling it well and the fam's being nice, so that's good. Well, until that threat lmao. But what's a family meeting without a threat?

This might also be the sappiest evolution I've ever seen, good timing too with her family. I feel Woody on going back to bed if nothing's happening immediately. And y'know, I can respect Catalyst's determination to finish this thing out of spite. I like the detail of the travel pokemon being retired.

NEBBY'S DISGUISE THOUGH I'M DYING... Lillie please......

TheTRUEgge

Egg
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Agent Nein yes, Wishiwashi was pure torment, and I feel bad for not throwing Grasshopper out sooner, like I definitely should have.
For me, Salamence is the weirdest Pokémon in its line but I spent like a week trying to draw Bagon the normal way and it... wasn’t working out. Swoobat is awesome! It’s a really fun Pokémon and yeah Ryan will murder you if you make his little girl cry

Oh good, that means I did my job! Catalyst’s spite may or may not be heavily influenced by how I make decisions, you’ll never know. Ride Pokémon being retired was a note I popped in as a side note, and I like it quite a bit as well.

I’ve been waiting for like six months to reveal his hat, I love it

Page 108 is here!

Read this page on DA

Last edited:

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Normal
the links don't seem to work, maybe try linking the DA page instead?

TheTRUEgge

Egg
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
... Hrm. I’ll do that.. odd, they’ve been working for me

TheTRUEgge

Egg
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry

TheTRUEgge

Egg
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Woof, it's been a while, huh? Well, Sunlocke has still been updating, and I come bearing five new pages and some good news: I know how long chapter 5 will be now! It's... just as long as the last one I'm sorry-

Start reading at 114 on Deviantart: Here!

Or...
Page 114
Page 115
Page 116
Page 117
Page 118

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)