• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge Sucked In To Seduce The Devil King In Another World?! (Roll to Isekai)

Thread Description
Roll to Dodge in another world?!

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Round Five:

Your wishes will remain unknown until the time comes to use them.
Your classes are as follows:
Aureum: ARC Trooper (Your starting weapons are dual flintlocks)
Ordo: Sword-Mage (Your starting weapon is a Bronze Shortsword, Your starting Arcana is Flame)
Mondo: Axe Soldier (Your starting weapon is a Bronze Axe)
Sugar: Support Mage (Your starting weapon is a Wooden Staff, Your starting Arcana is Heal)
Zero: Kitten Tamer (Your starting weapon is Yarn Whip, Your starting animal is Domestic Cat)
Lucario: Great Master (Your starting weapon is a Bronze Naginata, Your starting Arcana is Heal)

Your journey will be perilous, but humorous. You will fall down many holes, but climb up every time.
The world you are about to step into is currently under a deep war due to the Devil King losing his wife because of a jealous human who desired her for himself.
The landscape is ravaged by monsters, bandits, and demons alike.

What shall this land be named?

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
1000th post, hell yeah!
As such:

Aurea Millennium

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.

OrdoSkirata

Space Nerd
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Wild Ordo will often hide alone; however, caught specimen are loyal until their death.
kamino.gif

Kamino

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
dankmemeland

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Round Six:

The Dice has rolled [4]: The name of this new world you will explore through is Kamino.

It is a land cursed with constant rainfall, some may consider it the tears of the gods who pity the constantly diminishing populous, others see it as the demons urinating on them for a laugh.

I am sending you to this world, my name is Pherabim

I am the god of righteous fury, something very few have.

I shall embed into your souls the power to fight, and fight you must.

It is time for you to wake up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up in the middle of a town square, you hear murmuring all around you.

"Woah, where did these freaks come from?"
"Don't touch them! They look dangerous!"
"Isn't somebody going to contact the guards?"

Upon opening your eyes, you see a crowd of people surrounding you, they vary in age and appearance, and seem to be rather confused by your presence.

"Halt! We are the City Guard! What seems to be the problem!"

Several tall men and women walk towards you, wearing glistening suits of armor, and wielding long swords and spears.
One sticks out among them, a man with golden armor with blue highlights, he hops off of his horse, and points at you.

"Who are you?"

What do you do?​

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
I simply introduce myself as Cheese Subaki, and ask where the hell am I.

Last edited:

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
introduce myself and ask where the nearest taco bell is

OrdoSkirata

Space Nerd
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Wild Ordo will often hide alone; however, caught specimen are loyal until their death.
aaaaa.gif

This isn't Dagobah anymore!

Answer the man's question with my first name, then make sure we haven't squished anyone with our landing.

LucarioOfLegends

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Introduce myself, and explain that we have been sucked into this world from our own.

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
I'm not sure what's going on right now. Then again, I rarely am. But this is a new kind of not sure. I went to sleep in my bed, had a dream about a whirlpool, and now I'm here. Where am I? Why's it raining so damn hard? Where's my...

My hand axe is attached to my belt, as usual. At least that hasn't changed. I'd be out of luck if it had. Looking down, I see that I am still in my pajamas as well, the cotton in them quickly getting soaked through by the heavy rainfall.

Well, if I'm going to guess where I am, may as well make it an educated guess. I look around. There's a few people behind me, and they look just as lost as me. No point asking them for directions. I'd probably get more out of the locals. I can tell who they are at a glance by the clothes they wear. They're almost like raincoats, specifically designed to keep the water off of their bodies, but less bulky and more fashionable. The materials are very shiny as well, likely made to show up in heavy rainfall. Also, they're looking at us funny, and we're the only one these people in armor are pointing their weapons at.

The armored people introduce themselves as the City Guard. My hand is already on my axe, ready to fight my way out of a hairy situation. Hopefully, it won't be necessary at all. Fighting in wet pajamas is more than a bit uncomfortable.

One of them hops off of his high horse and steps forward. His armor is gold and blue, and missing a helmet. His sword is still sheathed. Perfect. If he threatens us, I could grab him by his... his long hair, and his... piercing, green eyes...

"Who are you?"

Who... who am I? Oh, that's right. I got lost in your face, sir, you'll have to give me a moment to find my bearings.

"Hellooo, handsome. I'm Kiniro Akira." I sling my hand axe onto my shoulder and walk towards him with a smirk. "Could I get your name in return?"

I try to seduce the guard in golden armor!

0 Anonymous

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Dangit, Goldman, I don't have time for this! My poor cat is getting wet!
I introduce myself tersely as General Sakurai and ask for a warm, comfy knapsack for my cat to chill in

Last edited:

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Round Seven:
I simply introduce myself as Cheese Subaki, and ask where the hell am I.
[1]: In your attempt to introduce yourself you trip and start to fall towards the Guard Captain! The Guard Captain must roll to dodge!

[6 for Aureum/6 for the Guard Captain]: The Guard Captain manages to stop you and hold you up, he looks rather bewildered by what just happened.

"By the gods, Are you drunk?! Ugh, another drunkard we're going to have to take to Town Hall for their family to pick up, how shameful."

The Guard Captain turns you around and ties up your hands, you start to freak out.

[3]: You ask the Guard Captain where you are.

"You're in the Town Square, how did you not know that?"

He starts to pull you over to the other guards, two of them step out and hold onto your arms.

"Would anyone else like to come to the Town Hall like this one, or are you going to explain who you are and what you're doing here?"

introduce myself and ask where the nearest taco bell is
[4]: You introduce yourself as Anagonye Izanagi, a regular Japanese citizen. The Guard Captain looks confused.

"What is Japan? That's not a country I've ever heard of before?"

[5]: You look the Guard Captain straight in the eye and ask where the nearest Taco Bell is.

"Down the main road, take a left near the brewery, and you'll find it."

The Guard Captain seems pleased that you are at least not inebriated and does not tie you up.

View attachment 3440

This isn't Dagobah anymore!

Answer the man's question with my first name, then make sure we haven't squished anyone with our landing.
[6]: You yell out that your name is Mano, the scream is so loud it causes the townspeople to run and hide. The Guard Captain looks unsettled.

"Alright well hmm, Mano, you're going to come with me to the Town Hall for disturbing the peace."

He proceeds to tie rope around your hands and bring you to the guards.

[3]: Looking around you don't see anyone who was crushed by your landing, you do see some bugs got crushed, and it makes you sad.

Introduce myself, and explain that we have been sucked into this world from our own.
[4]: You introduce yourself as Odaya, and decide to leave your last name out because you are certain that these folks would think you are a demon of some sort.

"Odaya, hmm, and I am to assume you are from the same 'Japan' as the others?"

You nod your head in agreement, and the Guard Captain sighs.

[3]: You attempt to explain that you came to this world from another, the Guard Captain looks confused.

"You're saying you're not from this world? Does that make you some kind of angel? A demon?"

You answer and say no, but he doesn't completely understand.

I'm not sure what's going on right now. Then again, I rarely am. But this is a new kind of not sure. I went to sleep in my bed, had a dream about a whirlpool, and now I'm here. Where am I? Why's it raining so damn hard? Where's my...

My hand axe is attached to my belt, as usual. At least that hasn't changed. I'd be out of luck if it had. Looking down, I see that I am still in my pajamas as well, the cotton in them quickly getting soaked through by the heavy rainfall.

Well, if I'm going to guess where I am, may as well make it an educated guess. I look around. There's a few people behind me, and they look just as lost as me. No point asking them for directions. I'd probably get more out of the locals. I can tell who they are at a glance by the clothes they wear. They're almost like raincoats, specifically designed to keep the water off of their bodies, but less bulky and more fashionable. The materials are very shiny as well, likely made to show up in heavy rainfall. Also, they're looking at us funny, and we're the only one these people in armor are pointing their weapons at.

The armored people introduce themselves as the City Guard. My hand is already on my axe, ready to fight my way out of a hairy situation. Hopefully, it won't be necessary at all. Fighting in wet pajamas is more than a bit uncomfortable.

One of them hops off of his high horse and steps forward. His armor is gold and blue, and missing a helmet. His sword is still sheathed. Perfect. If he threatens us, I could grab him by his... his long hair, and his... piercing, green eyes...

"Who are you?"

Who... who am I? Oh, that's right. I got lost in your face, sir, you'll have to give me a moment to find my bearings.

"Hellooo, handsome. I'm Kiniro Akira." I sling my hand axe onto my shoulder and walk towards him with a smirk. "Could I get your name in return?"

I try to seduce the guard in golden armor!
[5]: You make a blushing wink at the Guard Captain, who responds with a very flustered expression. You start to walk closer to him and put your hands on his chestplate.

You say, "You look like a very, strapping and kind hearted man... won't you please forgive us and maybe... let my friends go. I'll find a way to make it up to you."

The Guard Captain blushes as his green eyes stare into yours.

"Uh... I-I can do that... my name is um... Silas Hildebrand... uh you're rather close sir."

You say, "Is that a problem, Silas?"

Silas responds with more blushing,

Congrats, you seduced the Guard Captain.

Dangit, Goldman, I don't have time for this! My poor cat is getting wet!
I introduce myself tersely as General Sakurai and ask for a warm, comfy knapsack for my cat to chill in
[3]: You introduce yourself as General Sakurai, but Silas does not notice you. He is rather preoccupied with Kiniro at the moment.

[5]: You walk up to one of the other guards, who has just untied your friends due to Silas' command, and ask them for a knapsack for this Cat that just appeared next to you.

"Uh... sure, we can give you one of those."

The Guards comeback with a beautiful purple dyed knapsack, your cat immediately gets inside and makes itself comfortable.

"Meow"

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
I approach Silas and apologize about tripping onto him, then I proceed to ask him about the town itself.

OrdoSkirata

Space Nerd
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 18, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
rollin.gif

To avoid feeling sad about the bugs that were squashed, I'm gonna go exploring a little bit while the guards are distracted. Not looking for anything in particular unless it's a map of the region.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
sweet, thanks for the info! i go to taco bell and order a doritos locos taco and a baja blast.

LucarioOfLegends

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Since we are best described as foreigners, I ask where we currently are, and any decent place we can stay for the night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)