• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Johto Teen Mon Step By Step By Step

Thread Description
Soul Silver Nuzlocke: Updates Fridays!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oh my god did that egg just smack her in the face
I'm amazed on how much emotion you managed to get onto a simple egg. That trembling in the third and last panel just shows a great amount of resistance and how much the little one in the egg wants to go. Really top notch stuff!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Not even born yet and already an eggcellent judge of character. Imagine arguing with an egg and losing lol

AerialAce40

used Fly!
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2020
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
#GottaStayHydrated
Just caught up with these comics! Cynder is already one of my favorites, and can't wait to see what you do with the egg mon!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh my god did that egg just smack her in the face
I'm amazed on how much emotion you managed to get onto a simple egg. That trembling in the third and last panel just shows a great amount of resistance and how much the little one in the egg wants to go. Really top notch stuff!
Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying our little eggy-friend~ Finding ways to give them personality even now was important to me, because I want it to feel like it's own character as soon as possible, so I'm glad it's personality is coming across. Now just wait until it hatches.
Not even born yet and already an eggcellent judge of character. Imagine arguing with an egg and losing lol
Imagine having the sort of rough day this girl has had and also losing to an egg. XD
Just caught up with these comics! Cynder is already one of my favorites, and can't wait to see what you do with the egg mon!
Thank you so much for reading! I'm so glad you like Cynder so much; he's my favey baby~

Update Tiiiiiime~
||
Pg 70||

And that's a wrap for this mystery girl for now~ It's funny, I never meant for her to be as big as she is, but now I'm really sad to see her go D':

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Awww, the interaction with her Pokemon is so cute, I love how the background enhances the mood by growing lighter 😭 ❤

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
The egg of destiny. Now I don't wanna wait for however long it'll take for this egg with such personality to get into our hero's hands. Are we gonna have to wait all the way til Violet city, or will the timing of events be mixed up?

AerialAce40

used Fly!
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2020
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
#GottaStayHydrated
Ooh some foreshadowing, I wonder what mystery girl is referring to? Pretty interesting character, it is a bummer that we won't be seeing her much after this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)