• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Video Mixed Media General Hack Spectrum: A Pokémon Prism Nuzlocke Season 2

Thread Description
...and then temple hijinks.

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Used to be frequent, but has matured into a lazy son of a--
Hello again! PooPawMan the LP Man here and I'm bringing back one of my runs to this forum in hopes to continue the story. Welcome to season two of Spectrum, my Pokémon Prism Nuzlocke. First, some backstory: this hack was made by koolboyman as far back as 2009 and was highly popular in the hackbase because of all of the added content from new typing to future Pokémon on gold version, a game that didn't get as many hacks for it as fire red/ruby. The game took its time and around 2016, it was finally ready to be released to the public complete after Twitch Plays Pokémon ran through it; unfortunately, Nintendo caught word of it and by Christmas, they shut it down (you know, to promote sun/moon, like they always do). Thankfully, an anonymous person on 4chan saved the near complete rom and the rainbowdevs, a new nodding community, finished polishing it up to where the final version would be.

I originally started this run on New Years 2017, and this playlist contains all of what happened during the tapatalk/zetaboards era. Now, we are here on this new forum where I hope to finish this (now)-blind run of this game can resume, with episode 28 today and hopefully new episodes frequently. I believe rules are normal but I can't remember since the very first episode is lost forever and trying to switch tabs makes this page wonky, so confirmation tomorrow.

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...still didn't check on the rules. Here's episode 32.

33-35 are on the way.

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry

I meant 34-36. 37-39 next week

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry

Yeah I forgot to update a few months ago. Also, that shiny is lost forever.

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Alright, bad news first. Because of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act corrupting Youtube, my two youtube channels are pretty much dead. If you're the one person who has not heard of this, simply put, any video that I will upload has to be labeled as either for kids or not for kids. Making it for kids removes any revenue on the video (which I didn't care about) and also removes any hope of said video getting any publicity with the removal of being searched, comments, notifications and most of the bells and whistles youtube uses. I could simply say that the video is not for kids, but if it uses kid-attracted content and was not labeled appropriately, I could be fined up to 42k PER VIDEO, meaning I'll be broke forever and possibly rotting in jail again. Since Pokemon is a franchise for kids and they could find this video with the proper terms, I'm in jeopardy. However, I have a solution to keep this run alive: from here on out, all future updates starting with this one will be in photo/gif format only with captioned commentary. Also, this can get people to finally notice my runs.

Anyways, more Pallet Ranger shenanigans!

And her empire of pinkness, with Mitch nearly dying early on and Val not learning a crappy spam move.

Mysterious pink ranger is straight nonsense.

Time to take over blue ranger's job.

And forget to take an image of a Metang.

And color me tired of this stupid subplot.

And here is the leader of this terrible brigade saying gen 3 nonsense of getting this region's legendary for world domination.

The Arcanine kind of withered the Rock, but we also prevailed.

oh no, the red Pallet Ranger is a confederate spouting nonsense about the South rising again or some racist crap.

And now, it's time for PooPawMan Borrows Red Crimson to Speed Up This Game. So to summarize the plot, Racist Ranger is imitating Gen 3 by obtaining the magical macguffins to release this game's legendaries in hopes of reverting the world back to Pokemon Brown. Green and Yellow eloped and a few episodes ago, we dressed as a lady to 'trap' the [Black] Ranger, but props to Mr. Crow for shutting up Ditzy Ranger. Intern Ranger is having second thoughts and is rightfully horrified by this psychopath. We get discovered and we are introduced to this game's 1st fakemon, Varaneous who hates this nutjob and favors me because

It steals the other orbs and adds another season of this run to this forum. Come on, I'm trying to not overload my runs here. They all get arrested and onto the infodump, but first, I need to recharge, King Crimson if used for too long can lead to brain hemorrages.

[/url]

Part 2. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, the 4 fakemon were to govern pieces of these regions away from the outside world and themselves. They were completely ruthless so their orbs were nabbed by my ancestors and hidden away until Confederate Ranger fucked everything up. Long story short, it's completely up to me to save the day for the seven thousand three hundred eighty-sixth time. And we can finally move on north to the next city.

But first, we need to go back to the mart to bury this buffoon in crack cocaine-I mean white bricks.

Much better. Next time, we explore the next city and if the COPPA scare was a hoax, we might switch back to videos.

I might switch to this format in the future, maybe cram more content into these episodes and save my laptop space from all of these steam games from piling up.

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Welcome back to this Prism run I sometimes update. Let's cross the rest of the bridge.

That's how a society works, after all. And behind door number 7...

Hello, Acania Dock.

They said it's hip to be a square. They were wrong.

Maybe in space.

Potential.

Still alive probably.

So to speed up to the meat, there is mention of the Rijon League east of here, the lighthouse is new, we obtain the Rest TM, andwe go through a Gold Token hunting spree...

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

and here.

And look at the nice things we can get. We get the token tracker and the qr reader meaning...

We can translate these now. Unfortunately, replaying this game recently with my SNES controller instead of my PS3 controller, the keybinds accidentally overwritten most of what happened after. But I was able to save this:

Byron was able to get us the Return TM for achieving S-rank happiness. And we were able to salvage the gym battle with Ayaka.

So, PooPawMan, what the hell is this guy talking about with gas-types? To put it simply, they are what Torkoal, the Weezing line and the Gastly line are partially retconned to in this game. They put out fires, weaken fairies and phase through fists, but are useless to Tri Attack, Explouds, and pothead hipsters who won't shut up about the first Game of Thrones book. Not much happened afterwards and in no time, here we are.

Straight to the point, I like you.

The first pokemon she uses is Haunter, who Pete was able to take down with ease.

Next up is her Weezing, who I tried to swap with Mitch and try to Magnitude...

...but he uses this...

...and he gets a burn.

Faith got a paralyze with Spark, but gets burned as well...
IMG]https://s7d8.turboimg.net/t1/52784868_pokeprism2_47.png[/IMG]
...and Byron dies in vain.

Therefore, Pete had to save the day again.

Her Drapion was able to crush Mitch into rubble...

...and clip Val's wings after getting healed.

Dwayne finished him off soon after with Dig...

...and with her Torkoal gets sent out to sea, we obtain our sixth badge.

Ayaka, any words?

A real trooper.

Next time, we rip off Lucasarts. Good night everybody!

poopawman

High-end Procrastinator
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
After defeating the 6th gym, we've done a tinge more exploring.

We caught Goku the Tentacool...

...we got a Mystic Water from this jerk.

...found a Miracle Seed...

...got my wardrobe change...

...trained Jay...

...found lazy programing, and...

...postgame, which you can save up for...

all of these things!

At this house in the middle of the sea,

We get TM30 and in another area, we caught...

Marvin the Tangela,

Frank the Chinchou,

and Caliendo the Furret.

We'll be back here by 2021 though, but enough exploring, back to the plot!

So, around the way from Phacella Town, there is a cave in the back that leads to a new area called the Naljo Ruins. Allow this gentleman to explain.

And here we are inside where---

Damn it, I landed on my left wrist. I think it's broken.

Minding how this temple is a literal death trap leaving my wrist in a cast, guess who we run into again.

#RelationshipGoals.

Ignoring her Lunatone and Hariyama, we find...

A blue rock,

some Darude,

a money rock,

The item needed to reach further upstairs lest we die,

and max repels we wasted in an instant thanks to all of the repeated falls through all of the traps.

Eventually, we find the Green Ranger brooding besides an obvious crack diamond.

He has his priorities set though.

His team was not much of a worry though.

Whatever you say, Tommy.

Gotta do something strange for a dollar and some change. Moving on...

crack rock,

clair's socks,

blood clot,

poop stock,

put em all together...

FULL OF CROCK! And with this Macguffin,

We obtain a fake ID, with which we can visit Saxifrage Island.

But first, Goku is hungry.

So basically a zoo.

A little more item scouting later, and we finally arrive in Saxifrage Island.

No problem, I have my ID here.

It worked on the other guy.

Hey, what's the big idea?

Well, looks like more bullshit is happening! Til the next episode!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)