• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Thread Description
Updates M/W/F!

slinkyarts

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
slinky nO who hurt you????
bAD PEOPLE WE MUST HUNT THEM DOWN

Just picked this up, I'm loving the team dynamic and for what looks like a twist on the standard rocket plans. Excited to see more! (updates every day holy hell)
Ah I'm glad to hear it!!! You know if Team Rocket exists in a world where pokemon can die I'm jus' saying, how family-friendly can they possibly be? (I have a lot of time on my hand for one page a day haha)

-

We got another page down with more backstory and absolutely nothing suspicious happening at all. At. All.

Can be read here or here for easy catch-up, or you could also just click this here 043 link oh boy

pinkshellos

oh man oh beans oh m
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Oh man, this adds so much depth to Charles's character - he's probably my fave team member rn, tied with Ella !

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Oh man, this adds so much depth to Charles's character - he's probably my fave team member rn, tied with Ella !
ey im glad! Charles was in need of some character development haha! pft, ell isnt jealous no not at all

also happy bday! saw that up on the bday schedule thingy yeah :D

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
; A; Man, I can see why birb want to protect so much, POOR BABY

apawture

😔
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 7, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
just a little creachre. frequently stressed. takes the form of a shiny vulpix, but like, less curly
u ever just find a stranger in the woods and dedicate ur life to them

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
u ever just find a stranger in the woods and dedicate ur life to them
You mean you wouldn't dedicate your life to a stranger in the woods you just met??? Weird

Oh Charles, you are a good bird
Charles is bes birb

-

Another page up with some Invischu oh boy

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or if you ARE caught up, this fancy lil 044 link will do just fine

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh dang, you roped us in with fast paced wacky funny adventures, and now you're ramping up with brutal team rocket and confusing terrifying backstory and I'm 100% invested in this because I already root for all of these characters and aaaaaaah Charles is such a good bird ;m; Ped being star struck by the majesty of a nidoqueen fills my heart. The brutality of that rocket lady, pitting the zubat on the trainer directly instead of the pokemon, it really makes them a believable threat and I'm so worried for Stinky Slinky. That backstory fragment just drives that nail in deeper, something about the younger vulnerable kid, beat up in the middle of nowhere with a mess of hair, strikes right in the heart. Someone help this poor neglected child. ;A;

Basically what I'm saying is your comic is hella good and just keeps getting better.

Inksword

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
I will say, I think Slinky looks better without the hippy hair, but he was an adorable child. I've been looking at the character blush-colors and wondering if it meant anything. I thought it might be a throw-back to yellow having each city be a different color, and Slinky being super green and coming from viridian forest kinda supports that. Neat!

Also Charles is best bird and having your starter who died super early just get introduced straight-out as a ghost is brilliant.

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Oh dang, you roped us in with fast paced wacky funny adventures, and now you're ramping up with brutal team rocket and confusing terrifying backstory and I'm 100% invested in this because I already root for all of these characters and aaaaaaah Charles is such a good bird ;m; Ped being star struck by the majesty of a nidoqueen fills my heart. The brutality of that rocket lady, pitting the zubat on the trainer directly instead of the pokemon, it really makes them a believable threat and I'm so worried for Stinky Slinky. That backstory fragment just drives that nail in deeper, something about the younger vulnerable kid, beat up in the middle of nowhere with a mess of hair, strikes right in the heart. Someone help this poor neglected child. ;A;

Basically what I'm saying is your comic is hella good and just keeps getting better.
Your comment has driven me to a ball of giggles and jOY. I'm so glad yer liking the story and fell for that mess of goofiness in the beginning before I got way too invested myself and amped up the angst and backstory;; I wanted to make Team Rocket an actual crime organization instead of this family-friendly farce that... really wouldn't be too scary in real life and are way too easy to beat. So... terrifying rockets that are actual criminals! It makes me happy to hear ya like lil scared baby StinkySlinky, have no fears, Charles was there to help him out when he woke up :D

I will say, I think Slinky looks better without the hippy hair, but he was an adorable child. I've been looking at the character blush-colors and wondering if it meant anything. I thought it might be a throw-back to yellow having each city be a different color, and Slinky being super green and coming from viridian forest kinda supports that. Neat!

Also Charles is best bird and having your starter who died super early just get introduced straight-out as a ghost is brilliant.
WITHOUT THE HIPPY HAIR IM LAUGH Eeey the blush colours are indeed a throw-back to the yellow colouring scheme! I thought it'd be more fun than just regular old blush colours, and with the world of pokemon yellow being so colourful haha

Charles IS best bird this is true, 10/10 pidgeotto would pidgeotto again. Ah thanks! The second Artemis died the whole story kinda fell into my lap, so out were the thoughts of restarting and in were the plots of a deadchu

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Another update is here with some bonding wow

Can be read here or here for some easy catch-up, or if you are caught up, have a fancy lil 045 link wow

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
YOU DON’T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT QUICK UPDATES. I got you on my RSS feed now do I can keep up >:D

Look at all this delicious PLOT. I’m eating it up, and all the fun character interaction. And this transition to color is really really nice.

also hell yeah, rep

Riboo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
uuuuuugh, man, yeah, those gowns though, they're just, might as well be naked tier - A-

Izuna's Spider

Here for the fun
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 21, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
I have the feeling that he will wear those clothes, even if he don't like them

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
YOU DON’T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT QUICK UPDATES. I got you on my RSS feed now do I can keep up >:D

Look at all this delicious PLOT. I’m eating it up, and all the fun character interaction. And this transition to color is really really nice.

also hell yeah, rep
I AM A FAST UPDATER WHAT CAN I SAY oh boy some RSS feed is going on now lmao

I got plot and drama and attempt at comedy, and now its all in COLOUR. Soon, I'll have a subpar comic going haha

uuuuuugh, man, yeah, those gowns though, they're just, might as well be naked tier - A-
Last time I was in the hopsital and had to wear one I just felt so... so naked. Why don't they design bETTER hospital gowns pls n thank?

I have the feeling that he will wear those clothes, even if he don't like them
Slinky, in this world, you have no choice. None.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Chilly ghost hug can't be the best feeling after nearly dying, but seeing Slinky and Artemis making up a little makes it feel warm to me anyhow. And are those the classic kanto trainer clothes I spot in that corner? Fantastic. Rip to Slinky.

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Chilly ghost hug can't be the best feeling after nearly dying, but seeing Slinky and Artemis making up a little makes it feel warm to me anyhow. And are those the classic kanto trainer clothes I spot in that corner? Fantastic. Rip to Slinky.
A cold hug for a warm reunion, what a beautiful moment. Those just might be the classic Kanto clothes, they just might be. Have fun Slinky >V>

slinkyarts

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Another page is up with a fashion show wow

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or if you ARE caught up, this little 046 link should do the trick haha

apawture

😔
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 7, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
just a little creachre. frequently stressed. takes the form of a shiny vulpix, but like, less curly
That outfit doesn’t look half bad tbh but it could use more hoodies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)