• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Thread Description
Updates M/W/F!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Noooo my fish boy ;; The sequence of him tearing up but still trying to swim has me so emotional
I think I smell an evolution coming up! Time for fish son to become Big fish son

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
That last shot of peddleton's eye be like

I should have drawn that shellder as the waddle dee but you know what? i spent far longer than is reasonable on this anyway gvhfjkbhgvfjd

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP, MY FISH BOI, IS IT HIS TIME?!

; ^; so sad he can't even swim???? WHAT ; o;
THE FISH BOI HAS ACHEIVED HIS MOMENT AHAHAHAHA

peddleton is a very... special fish

Long have we waited: the fish. Has SNAPPED. Turning the general area into Lake of Rage 2 :v:
I repeat. The fish. Has. SNAPPED.

Noooo my fish boy ;; The sequence of him tearing up but still trying to swim has me so emotional
I think I smell an evolution coming up! Time for fish son to become Big fish son
aaah yes perfect feel emotional about the fish boy doing his bEST
fish boy gonna be BIG fish boy real soon >V>

That last shot of peddleton's eye be like

I should have drawn that shellder as the waddle dee but you know what? i spent far longer than is reasonable on this anyway gvhfjkbhgvfjd

i screamed and laughed so hard i still cant get over how pERFECT IT IS SFBSGF

poggers goldeen
goldeen poggers

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
gyrados seems like hes not gonna get along with others😓

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
gyrados seems like hes not gonna get along with others😓
peddles is gonna be so happy and jovial when he sees everyone what are you taaaaalkiiing about haha

-

Another day another page!

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or click this little 064 link and be on your way wee

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Hoooonestly, if El is laughing, I think you better fuckin' run, get a passport, flee to another country and hope to high hell she doesn't find you

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
El's Fucking Pissed
I love that mister Oak boi's reaction to a huge dinosaur screeching at him is just "I'll make my eevee kick sand in her face" flawless strategy 10/10 (Speaking of, I love how you draw Eevee!)

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
local dumb bitch twink instigates fight against actual godzilla monster, more at twelve

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
GO PEDDLE GO!!! Also I love how chill he is seeing a wild nidoqueen when he just has a spearow and an eevee. Normally, you’d think someone would just nope out, but here he is!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Hoooonestly, if El is laughing, I think you better fuckin' run, get a passport, flee to another country and hope to high hell she doesn't find you
if you think fleeing to another country will help u escape the wrath of elle u r unfortunately out of depth here lMAO

El's Fucking Pissed
I love that mister Oak boi's reaction to a huge dinosaur screeching at him is just "I'll make my eevee kick sand in her face" flawless strategy 10/10 (Speaking of, I love how you draw Eevee!)
And she's coming for you all
hey man oak boi refuses to believe one angry large dino can POSSIBLY defeat his tiny fluffy fox child (tHANK i struggled with eevees initial anatomy before saying crew it ur a fox harry)

local dumb bitch twink instigates fight against actual godzilla monster, more at twelve
SDJNF LOCAL DUMB BITCH T W I N K damn oak boi how u gonna handle that burn

GO PEDDLE GO!!! Also I love how chill he is seeing a wild nidoqueen when he just has a spearow and an eevee. Normally, you’d think someone would just nope out, but here he is!
PEDDLES U GOT THIS!! oak boi??? noping out of a challenge? perish the thought

-

Another day another page!

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or just click this 065 link and go on about yer day

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Oh shit.... I think this means there's a new bad ass in town and they smell like fuckin' fish tacos.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Elle just cannot catch a break with all these Sandshrew. I do like the teamwork from Oak's team, shows that they trust and know one another. Too bad for them that Peddle's out for blood now (if that attack is coming from who I think it's coming from)

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
wait world of light is here already?

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric

She's a monster and I fuckin' love her

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
WHOOP THERE IT IS. I am SO ready to see Peddle yes yes yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)